Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,919 members, 7,866,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:32 PM

23 Year Old : Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna II Crowned 20th Obi Of Issele-uku - Pictures - Culture (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / 23 Year Old : Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna II Crowned 20th Obi Of Issele-uku - Pictures (155891 Views)

Onitsha Ofala Festival Of Obi Of Onitsha Kicks Off- PICTURES / "I Am The Igwe And Obi Of Yorubaland" - Abdulrasheed Akanbi, The Oluwo Of Iwo / Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna Got A Jeep As A Gift. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (74) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 23 Year Old : Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna II Crowned 20th Obi Of Issele-uku - Pictures by Etinosa1234: 9:43am On Jan 08, 2021
ariesbull:

[s]
Benin that was conquered by British in less than 2 yrs war and their oba taken mafia style and died in benin

The the igbo came in 1968 and destroyed the city again... And moved to ore

The ijaw came from the banks took over their water front Gelegele
.yet nothing .... Who takes benin serious [/s]
Re: 23 Year Old : Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna II Crowned 20th Obi Of Issele-uku - Pictures by ariesbull: 12:31pm On Jan 08, 2021
MelesZenawi:

If you can't read never you dare Quote me next time.

Education is a waste in this country.

I repeat if you can read never u quote me again..

Nonsense.

Ikpu Nne gi nonesense
Re: 23 Year Old : Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna II Crowned 20th Obi Of Issele-uku - Pictures by ariesbull: 12:35pm On Jan 08, 2021
Jj
gregyboy:

And yet you pratice igala culture, that same igala who took your lands were conquered by thesane binis, you speak ill off,

Common igala that is not up to a state conquered you all and install their kings in your land

Yet you guys have gut to talk about ijaw we humbled

Coward igbos no wonder you guys are so unwise to match both the yorubas and hausa politically in the country

Sometimes i doubt if you ibos are even a major tribe, or just another another nigeria political lie to compensate the biafrans after the war

Edo go dey talk igbos go still dey get mouth, nonsense osu

See as dem dey run go lagos an edo land, like say dem bury their papa head there

Onushi

Oshodi, etiosa(Etinosa1234), lekki, ehigba and the others are places in lagos with benin names, were you can find more igbos than edos that originally own the place

Yet they want to speak ill of edo people, foolish osu

Igala is under igbo... And we are igbonizing

... His second wife Oboli begot Ọnọja, the only son who founded the Igala Kingdom in Kogi State. Eri is the founder of the Umueri and Umunri
Re: 23 Year Old : Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna II Crowned 20th Obi Of Issele-uku - Pictures by IDENNAA(m): 3:40pm On Jan 08, 2021
What a read. Igbo boys are hard nuts to crack. The beatings Edo wannabes got here was legendary! Pablo, Ngozi , Pazie , Aries etc Una weldon
Re: 23 Year Old : Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna II Crowned 20th Obi Of Issele-uku - Pictures by Etinosa1234: 4:39pm On Jan 08, 2021
Greg samu nocomment... All of una try...

All dem Igbo boys nor fit defend the lies wey dem.dey use console demselves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 23 Year Old : Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna II Crowned 20th Obi Of Issele-uku - Pictures by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 08, 2021
History is not a war. We are talking about passed events, my only interests is discovering them. That is why I have no interest in telling lies contrary to the igbos and yorubas who live in denial and think about history as a battle field in which the truth is their ennemey and must be slaughtered.
Trolling is not what I am here for, but judging by you peoples comments, you are proud trolls who frequently boast of how well you troll.

Funny people
Re: 23 Year Old : Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna II Crowned 20th Obi Of Issele-uku - Pictures by IDENNAA(m): 5:45pm On Jan 08, 2021
nocomment9999:
History is not a war. We are talking about passed events, my only interests is discovering them. That is why I have no interest in telling lies contrary to the igbos and yorubas who live in denial and think about history as a battle field in which the truth is their ennemey and must be slaughtered.
Trolling is not what I am here for, but judging by you peoples comments, you are proud trolls who frequently boast of how well you troll.

Funny people

With the Igbo you can bet your last dollar we do not take prisoners. This is embedded into our psych , in our culture and beliefs. We are not taking anything away from your Edo culture but the truth must stand no matter how painful it hits you. You can't speak my beautiful language, enjoy my culture then turn around and disparage it just because you heard some tales about some inconsequential chiefdom you want to associate with.
Re: 23 Year Old : Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna II Crowned 20th Obi Of Issele-uku - Pictures by samuk: 5:49pm On Jan 08, 2021
To most of these people history is war that has to be worn by all means neccessarily including lies and especially lies.

Since I shattered one of their leaders world in May 2020 and she went on a long sabbatical only to return back to Nairaland on my comment, she has become obsessed with me, trolling me all over the place looking for opportunities to avenge her past defeat. Imagine quietly reading through a thread of 57 pages, only to jumped in immediately she saw my name.

Whilst it's good to engage these people sometimes for the fun of it, there is really no basis to compare Benin history with any of their histories. Even the Fulani that took over from were Benin stopped are still centuries behind the over 400 years historical achievements of Benin. What is there to debate with these guys other than to engage in a deliberate exercise that will only result to insults.

How do someone whose history is filled with eyewitness evidence since 1400s engaged someone whose eyewitness historical accounts began in 1824 when they first got their European visitor.

It's like someone wearing white outfits engaging in a mud fight in a gutter with someone putting on nothing, these guys have nothing to loose and will only end up robbing mud all over you.

They have absolutely nothing to showcase from 1400 to 1800, over four hundred years. It's easier to pour sand in someone else's garri when you have none, for this simple reason, historical debate between Benin and these people can never be a fair debate, it cannot be anything serious other than pure exercise for entertainment.

It's like Nigeria criticising Germany for making a Mercedes Benz that get damage in an accident, when Nigeria itself cannot manufactured a bicycle spoke. Talk is cheap.

1 Like

Re: 23 Year Old : Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna II Crowned 20th Obi Of Issele-uku - Pictures by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 08, 2021
IDENNAA:

With the Igbo you can bet your last dollar we do not take prisoners. This is embedded into our psych , in our culture and beliefs. We are not taking anything away from your Edo culture but the truth must stand no matter how painful it hits you. You can't speak my beautiful language, enjoy my culture then turn around and disparage it just because you heard some tales about some inconsequential chiefdom you want to associate with.

All I have claimed have been proven. Listen carefully, my people will not ask your igbo people for permission. We do not belong to you ! Put that in your scall. We are Edo wether you like it or not ! It is none of your business !
Re: 23 Year Old : Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna II Crowned 20th Obi Of Issele-uku - Pictures by samuk: 5:55pm On Jan 08, 2021
IDENNAA:

You are very funny, there is absolutely nothing for Benin to discuss or debate with anyone in Nigeria for 400 years, 1400 to 1800, for four hundred years Benin was on it's own and the Nigeria world literally revolved around Benin, Benin was the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. It was not until 1800s that others started being noticed and having voices. You guys should know your historical playmates. Benin is well out of your leagues.
Re: 23 Year Old : Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna II Crowned 20th Obi Of Issele-uku - Pictures by TAO11(f): 6:04pm On Jan 08, 2021
No lies about us here yet from the Bini chickens, okay.

The Bini lying machines are terrified to death as is to be expected. grin

And we’d be waiting to see the 1400s work that used the term “CITY” for Benin.

I’m waiting to make another scape goat again from you Bini lying machines. cheesy

Bunch of retar.ded mythomaniacs. cheesy grin [evil laughter]

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 23 Year Old : Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna II Crowned 20th Obi Of Issele-uku - Pictures by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 08, 2021
Clearly these igbo believe us Anioma are their property in some way. What kind of psychopaths think this way ?
Re: 23 Year Old : Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna II Crowned 20th Obi Of Issele-uku - Pictures by samuk: 6:15pm On Jan 08, 2021
nocomment9999:
Clearly these igbo believe us Anioma are their property in some way. What kind of psychopaths think this way ?

Come to think of it, the Igbos can't have Anioma, Ikwerre and rest of south south, what's left? Even within the heartland of south east from Oguta to Nsigidi, they are all falling over themselves to reaffirmed and retrace their Benin ancestry. It must be very hurtful to their dead on arrival Biafra project.

1 Like

Re: 23 Year Old : Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna II Crowned 20th Obi Of Issele-uku - Pictures by TAO11(f): 6:17pm On Jan 08, 2021
@pazienza, Obalatule, RedboneSmith, Ofunwa111, IDENNAA, Afam4eva, ariesbull:

You all should stop engaging this retrograde (nocomment9999) as Anioma, because he is not. He is a Bini — a slave of the Yoruba oba of Benin. cheesy

He only impersonates on this thread as Anioma in the hope of being able to tease the frontiers of his 2 by 2 Benin chiefdom.

He knows very well that the only feasible means of achieving such goals is through lies and more lies. Hence his full-blown commitment to lying hard. cheesy

He understands very well that to propagate the Benin chiefdom with truth is like imagining a married bachelor — an inherent contradiction; hence their resort to lies and more hard lies.

Here is his picture in the attachment below. Even with the face mask, one can tell that no Anioma person can be this ugly — with his bald head and monster face. Think Obaseki, think Oshiomole, et al. cheesy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12958587_05a4dd6b366947de98df35eac159b438_jpeg_jpeg59d4a901c8cd4e36d0dc6e6b0da535df

Cheers!

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 23 Year Old : Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna II Crowned 20th Obi Of Issele-uku - Pictures by IDENNAA(m): 6:19pm On Jan 08, 2021
samuk:

You are very funny, there is absolutely nothing for Benin to discuss or debate with anyone in Nigeria for 400 years, 1400 to 1800, for four hundred years Benin was on it's own and the Nigeria world literally revolved around Benin, Benin was the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. It was not until 1800s that others started being noticed and having voices. You guys should know your historical playmates. Benin is well out of your leagues.

Hey , its okay to tell these ridiculous and embarrassing tales if it soothes your fragile ego but bear it in mind that presently you have absolutely nothing to back your claims up with , except some inferior village head like the fhoolish Nduka who willingly went to embarrass himself. I have had a.ss lickers around me like Nduka Ezeagwuna and it irritates me. Did you see the way your Oba was mockingly laughing at him while he stood there like a willing slave. If you are going to have a vassal let it be something you can beat your chest and be proud of. For instance, Onicha people like to say they are from Bini but it stops right there at the beer parlour. No Onicha man will ever pay homage to anything Bini....they love the Igbo language and culture so much so that they are not willing to taint it with what the we call "Omenani lulu inyi" , dirty traditions. Haven't you see their Ofala , how , elegant , classy , and neatly done. There is nothing dirty in that display. Onicha man will not trade that for anything. We gave them that land , the polish and enrichment in culture.....haha

1 Like

Re: 23 Year Old : Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna II Crowned 20th Obi Of Issele-uku - Pictures by IDENNAA(m): 6:25pm On Jan 08, 2021
samuk:

Come to think of it, the Igbos can't have Anioma, Ikwerre and rest of south south, what's left? Even within the heartland of south east from Oguta to Nsigidi, they are all falling over themselves to reaffirmed and retrace their Benin ancestry. It must be very hurtful to their dead on arrival Biafra project.

Indeed , I was with the Obi of Onicha this morning and we are just done with paying homage to the fetish man that sit on your village throne. You delude yourself and this is sickening! For a people that claim to build the mightiest empire in west Africa greater that Ashanti, Ghana , Songhai , Mali you seem to have a big challenge convincing your own very neighbors the same people you claim to rule over...oga carry your fetish village chief comot for my face. What a nerve!

1 Like

Re: 23 Year Old : Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna II Crowned 20th Obi Of Issele-uku - Pictures by IDENNAA(m): 6:31pm On Jan 08, 2021
TAO11:
@pazienza, Obalatule, RedboneSmith, Ofunwa111, IDENNNA, Afam4eva, ariesbull:

You all should stop engaging this retrograde (nocomment9999) as Anioma, because he is not.

He is a Benin. He only impersonates on this thread as Anioma in the hope of being able to tease the frontiers of his 2 by 2 Benin chiefdom.

He knows very well that the only feasible means of achieving such goals is through lies and more lies. Hence his full-blown commitment to lying hard. cheesy

He understands very well that to propagate the Benin chiefdom with truth is like imaging imagining a married bachelor — an inherent contradiction; hence the resort to lies and more hard lies.

Here is his picture in the attachment below. Even with the face mask, one can tell that no Anioma person can be this ugly — with his bald head and monster face. Think Obaseki, Oshiomole, et al.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12958587_05a4dd6b366947de98df35eac159b438_jpeg_jpeg59d4a901c8cd4e36d0dc6e6b0da535df

Cheers!

Because its the only means to cover their shame. They make up things, circulate a useless map that doesnt explain the geography. What ever feeds their little ego is fair game. Imagine saying they ruled over entire southern Nigeria when they could not cross Agbor...na waa

1 Like

Re: 23 Year Old : Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna II Crowned 20th Obi Of Issele-uku - Pictures by TAO11(f): 6:35pm On Jan 08, 2021
IDENNAA:
Because its the only means to cover their shame. They make up things, circulate a useless map that doesnt explain the geography. What ever feeds their little ego is fair game. Imagine saying they ruled over entire southern Nigeria when they could not cross Agbor...na waa
The small tribe syndrome is obviously killing them inside slowly.

So, anything they can lay their hands on will be helpful.

Their insecurities stinks to high heavens.

I am looking for a scape goat though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 23 Year Old : Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna II Crowned 20th Obi Of Issele-uku - Pictures by samuk: 6:37pm On Jan 08, 2021
IDENNAA:

Hey , its okay to tell these ridiculous and embarrassing tales if it soothes your fragile ego but bear it in mind that presently you have absolutely nothing to back your claims up with , except some inferior village head like the fhoolish Nduka who willingly went to embarrass himself. I have had a.ss lickers around me like Nduka Ezeagwuna and it irritates me. Did you see the way your Oba was mockingly laughing at him while he stood there like a willing slave. If you are going to have a vassal let it be something you can beat your chest and be proud of. For instance, Onicha people like to say they are from Bini but it stops right there at the beer parlour. No Onicha man will ever pay homage to anything Bini....they love the Igbo language and culture so much so that they are not willing to taint it with what the we call "Omenani lulu inyi" , dirty traditions. Haven't you see their Ofala , how , elegant , classy , and neatly done. There is nothing dirty in that display. Onicha man will not trade that for anything. We gave them that land , the polish and enrichment in culture.....haha

The last time I checked, we were discussing history. History means the past and not the present, so whatever Onitsha people choose to call themselves now has no relevance to the history we are discussing. You yourself did alluded to their Benin ancestral claim no matter how much you tried to downplay it.

I don't honestly see why the history of Benin causes so much headaches in some. This was in the past, why all the heartache? I don't get it.

1 Like

Re: 23 Year Old : Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna II Crowned 20th Obi Of Issele-uku - Pictures by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 08, 2021
gregyboy:

The way yoruba are, our brothers, same goes for the igbo's according to your mumu logic

Benin is the tribe that connect igbos and yorubas in the past and in the present

Mtcheew.

I can't argue, nothing connects Igbos with Edos.

No time to every argue unnecessary stuffs

1 Like

Re: 23 Year Old : Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna II Crowned 20th Obi Of Issele-uku - Pictures by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 08, 2021
ariesbull:

Ikpu Nne gi nonesense

If you can't read never you dare Quote me next time. Education is a waste in this country.
I repeat if you can't read never u quote me again.. Nonsense.
Re: 23 Year Old : Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna II Crowned 20th Obi Of Issele-uku - Pictures by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 08, 2021
TAO11:
No lies about us here yet from the Bini chickens, okay.

The Bini lying machines are terrified to death as is to be expected. grin

And we’d be waiting to see the 1400s work that used the term “CITY” for Benin.

I’m waiting to make another scape goat again from you Bini lying machines. cheesy

Buch of retar.ded mythomaniacs. cheesy grin [evil laughter]

Stop disturbing yourself with these Edo boys.

Nonsense.
Re: 23 Year Old : Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna II Crowned 20th Obi Of Issele-uku - Pictures by IDENNAA(m): 6:47pm On Jan 08, 2021
nocomment9999:

All I have claimed have been proven. Listen carefully, my people will not ask your igbo people for permission. We do not belong to you ! Put that in your scall. We are Edo wether you like it or not ! It is none of your business !

You are inconsequential and I dont care if you are Edo or not but as long is you speak Igbo language you will continue to look sstupid even to Edo people. Do us a favor and stop speaking my language , stop practicing my culture and we will leave you alone. Employ Edo language teachers and gradually resurrect this your precious Edo culture like the Amazigh of Morocco are currently doing, like I did when I dropped my baptismal name, Joseph for my grand father's name. Be original and stop being silly.
Re: 23 Year Old : Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna II Crowned 20th Obi Of Issele-uku - Pictures by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 08, 2021
TAO11:
@pazienza, Obalatule, RedboneSmith, Ofunwa111, IDENNAA, Afam4eva, ariesbull:

You all should stop engaging this retrograde (nocomment9999) as Anioma, because he is not. He is a Bini — a slave of the Yoruba oba of Benin. cheesy

He only impersonates on this thread as Anioma in the hope of being able to tease the frontiers of his 2 by 2 Benin chiefdom.

He understands very well that to propagate the Benin chiefdom with truth is like imagining a married bachelor — an inherent contradiction; hence their resort to lies and more hard lies.

Here is his picture in the attachment below. Even with the face mask, one can tell that no Anioma person can be this ugly — with his bald head and monster face. Think Obaseki, think Oshiomole, et al. cheesy

Cheers!

Na today u know , what of one that has all Monikers of different igbo clans creating rubbish thread.

I have stopped engaging them because it doesn't worth my time...

1 Like

Re: 23 Year Old : Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna II Crowned 20th Obi Of Issele-uku - Pictures by IDENNAA(m): 6:49pm On Jan 08, 2021
samuk:

The last time I checked, we were discussing history. History means the past and not the present, so whatever Onitsha people choose to call themselves now has no relevance to the history we are discussing. You yourself did alluded to their Benin ancestral claim no matter how much you tried to downplay it.

I don't honestly see why the history of Benin causes so much headaches in some. This was in the past, why all the heartache? I don't get it.

Anyways, you arent a western Igbo , so , no need to continue. It will be more sensible if you spoke Igbo like the western Igbos.
Re: 23 Year Old : Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna II Crowned 20th Obi Of Issele-uku - Pictures by Ofunwa111: 6:49pm On Jan 08, 2021
nocomment9999:

See your mouth like "us Anioma". cheesy cheesy . When people of Anioma are talking, the likes of Oza Nagogo want to cough? hahahaha. We all know you are an Edo man. If the likes of RedboneSmith, Cjrane, Ikechu, Oweniwe use the term "us Anioma", then we know the real Anioma's are talking, not you!

1 Like

Re: 23 Year Old : Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna II Crowned 20th Obi Of Issele-uku - Pictures by IDENNAA(m): 6:52pm On Jan 08, 2021
Ofunwa111:

See your mouth like "us Anioma". cheesy cheesy . When people of Anioma are talking, the likes of Oza Nagogo want to cough? hahahaha. We all know you are an Edo man. If the likes of RedboneSmith, Cjrane, Ikechu, Oweniwe use the term "us Anioma", then we know the real Anioma's are talking, not you!

Oh , the boy isnt even a western Igbo...lmao. I am done. Na Bini people trapped in Anioma and I was here wasting my time.

Sorry , guys.

1 Like

Re: 23 Year Old : Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna II Crowned 20th Obi Of Issele-uku - Pictures by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 08, 2021
IDENNAA:

Anyways, you arent a western Igbo , so , no need to continue. It will be more sensible if you spoke Igbo like the western Igbos.

That's just the fact. How can I be arguing with someone who doesn't speak Igbo, answer igbo names, can't understand your language.

Infact everything is different from A-Z...yet they still want me to be arguing blindly...
Re: 23 Year Old : Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna II Crowned 20th Obi Of Issele-uku - Pictures by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 08, 2021
gregyboy:

What skul bro
Greater Tomorrow Secondary School, Benin city
Re: 23 Year Old : Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna II Crowned 20th Obi Of Issele-uku - Pictures by IDENNAA(m): 6:58pm On Jan 08, 2021
nocomment9999:

Oga, you are from Oza Nagogo. You are a Bini boy trapped in western Igbo geographic area. You don't belong to this conversation. Go and join Edo world.

1 Like

Re: 23 Year Old : Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna II Crowned 20th Obi Of Issele-uku - Pictures by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 08, 2021
Ofunwa111:

Yes I am an Edo, because Anioma are Edo.
All of you know one of my uncles and would litterally kill your mothers just to be invited to shake his hands.
Re: 23 Year Old : Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna II Crowned 20th Obi Of Issele-uku - Pictures by Ofunwa111: 7:00pm On Jan 08, 2021
samuk:

When several notable people from the east, from your royal fathers to your most accomplished politicians including Zik are telling/told the world that they are of Benin descent, you want me to be Igbo? Guy wake up from your delusion and face reality.

Everyday you keep writing Zik...

PS: Why do you people keep on bringing up Zik's autobiography written in the 1970s, but when I bring up a historical essay that the same Zik wrote earlier in the 1930s which appears to contradict what he wrote in the '70s, you people keep mute or ignore. I thought you were a great proponent of the theory that earlier documents are always more authentic than later ones?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (74) (Reply)

A Short History Of Yorubaland With Pictures / Post Pics Of Fulani Girls! / 55 Different Yoruba Hairstyles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.