Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,836 members, 7,866,255 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 01:59 PM

23 Year Old : Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna II Crowned 20th Obi Of Issele-uku - Pictures - Culture (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / 23 Year Old : Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna II Crowned 20th Obi Of Issele-uku - Pictures (155842 Views)

Onitsha Ofala Festival Of Obi Of Onitsha Kicks Off- PICTURES / "I Am The Igwe And Obi Of Yorubaland" - Abdulrasheed Akanbi, The Oluwo Of Iwo / Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna Got A Jeep As A Gift. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (74) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 23 Year Old : Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna II Crowned 20th Obi Of Issele-uku - Pictures by Ofunwa111: 10:21pm On Jan 07, 2021
samuk:

Yet you will pretend not to be enjoying my lectures and curing of Igbos of their ignorance. You couldn't even pretend and hide your admiration for me. You actually went through that list looking for me and felt disappointed. You just revealed that I have really knocked some vital information into your heads grin grin I know you will be okay now that you have heard from me. You just couldn't resist calling my name.

You are not satisfied with all the brilliant submissions so far, you still want to hear from Samuk.

Lectures? Admiration ? cheesy . Boy, do not even go there. You should have asked yourself why you were not on the list ? Is it not obvious that your brother Gregboy, does not see you as an intelligent chap? Or you think it was a mistake he omitted your name? Nkita lacha anya gi..
Re: 23 Year Old : Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna II Crowned 20th Obi Of Issele-uku - Pictures by samuk: 10:35pm On Jan 07, 2021
Ofunwa111:

Lectures? Admiration ? cheesy . Boy, do not even go there. You should have asked yourself why you were not on the list ? Is it not obvious that your brother Gregboy, does not see you as an intelligent chap? Or you think it was a mistake he omitted your name? Nkita lacha anya gi..

And yet you were so disappointed that you have to point it out, you should have simply just ignored it, the very fact that, not only did you notice it but have to point it out speaks volumes. For you to even have my name in your head says alot, it means the name stands out and important enough for you to notice. If indeed you have not be benefiting from my lectures, you wouldn't have noticed that I was missing from the list.

You left a long list of intelligent people and was more concerned and dissappointed that the unintelligent one was missing. Can you listen to yourself.

This thread is 57 pages so far with numerous brilliant submissions, you are still not satisfied until you hear from Samuk. I am sure you will be okay now that you have heard from me. You must have gone through the entire 57 pages looking for my name, yet you want people to believe that I am not important to curing of your ignorance.

1 Like

Re: 23 Year Old : Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna II Crowned 20th Obi Of Issele-uku - Pictures by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 07, 2021
Ofunwa111:

Yet an other reality denier, you guys have mental issues. Samuk is one of the brightest people on nairaland.
Re: 23 Year Old : Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna II Crowned 20th Obi Of Issele-uku - Pictures by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 07, 2021
I feel that talking to dumb nairalanders is disgraceful. If only there was an IQ requirement to surf the internet...
Re: 23 Year Old : Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna II Crowned 20th Obi Of Issele-uku - Pictures by samuk: 10:56pm On Jan 07, 2021
nocomment9999:

Yet an other reality denier, you guys have mental issues. Samuk is one of the brightest people on nairaland.

Thanks bro, well appreciated.

2 Likes

Re: 23 Year Old : Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna II Crowned 20th Obi Of Issele-uku - Pictures by Ofunwa111: 11:08pm On Jan 07, 2021
samuk:

And yet you were so disappointed that you have to point it out, you should have simply just ignored it, the very fact that, not only did you notice it but have to point it out speaks volumes. For you to even have my name in your head says alot, it means the name stands out and important enough for you to notice. If indeed you have not be benefiting from my lectures, you wouldn't have noticed that I was missing from the list.

You left a long list of intelligent people and was more concerned and dissappointed that the unintelligent one was missing. Can you listen to yourself.

This thread is 57 pages so far with numerous brilliant submissions, you are still not satisfied until you hear from Samuk. I am sure you will be okay now that you have heard from me. You must have gone through the entire 57 pages looking for my name, yet you want people to believe that I am not important to curing of your ignorance.

I wasn't disappointed! It only confirmed my observations about you. What makes it more interesting is that your own brother has seen it. Nigga! face reality, you can't be Igbo.

1 Like

Re: 23 Year Old : Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna II Crowned 20th Obi Of Issele-uku - Pictures by Ofunwa111: 11:09pm On Jan 07, 2021
nocomment9999:

This one that says Agbor and Issele Uku are Benins, You should have just said everyone in the South are Benin people. Mkpi

2 Likes

Re: 23 Year Old : Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna II Crowned 20th Obi Of Issele-uku - Pictures by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 07, 2021
Ofunwa111:

This one that says Agbor and Issele Uku are Benins, You should have just said everyone in the South are Benin people. Mkpi
what I say doesn't matter, it is the proofs which matter.
The fact a statement goes against your dogma doesn't make it false.
Everything I said was followed by a proof. I know it shatters your illusions, but you have to face reality and stop hiding from it.
But I doubt you will understand this message since you and your gang have shown so far that you are dumb and detached from reality.
Re: 23 Year Old : Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna II Crowned 20th Obi Of Issele-uku - Pictures by samuk: 11:22pm On Jan 07, 2021
nocomment9999:
I feel that talking to dumb nairalanders is disgraceful. If only there was an IQ requirement to surf the internet...

The maps you presented should have cured these guys of their ignorance, only if they are in tune with reality.

I don't know how some of these people think they can rewrite history that have already been made and documented.

They argue that Benin was a mushroom kingdom yet this mushroom kingdom.

1. Sent an ambassador to Europe in the 16th century, probably the first African kingdom to do so.

2. An international body of water, The Bight of Benin, running through several countries was named after this their mushroom kingdom.

3. The Benin moat was once considered as the largest man made structure on earth.

4. This mushroom kingdom already established a post in Lagos in the 1500s.

5. The artworks from this mushroom kingdom daily gives the descendants of Africa across the world pride of place whenever they visit international museums.

6. This their mushroom kingdom is the only place in west Africa that was fit enough to be called a City by the Europeans

These guys in their delusion, think that by simply saying Benin was not great, it will magically become so.

It's far too late now for anyone to turn back the hand of time and undo Benin history, Benin made history and it was documented. Any recent revisionist conjecture can't replace eyewitness historical accounts of early Europeans.

Imagine someone saying what the European saw and documented 500 years ago couldn't be true and he/she that was born 500 years after the events is the one saying the truth. I wonder if the inferiority complex these people suffer from has a cure.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 23 Year Old : Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna II Crowned 20th Obi Of Issele-uku - Pictures by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jan 07, 2021
samuk:

The maps you presented should have cured these guys of their ignorance, only if they are in tune with reality.

I don't know how some of these people think they can rewrite history that have already been made and documented.

They argue that Benin was a mushroom kingdom yet this mushroom kingdom.

1. Sent an ambassador to Europe in the 16th century, probably the first African kingdom to do so.

2. An international body of water, The Bight of Benin, running through several countries was named after this their mushroom kingdom.

3. The Benin moat was once considered as the largest man made structure on earth.

4. This mushroom kingdom already established a post in Lagos in the 1500s.

5. The artworks from this mushroom kingdom daily gives the descendants of Africa across the world pride of place whenever they visit international museums.

6. This their mushroom kingdom is the only place in west Africa that was fit enough to be called a City.

These guys in their delusion, think that by simply saying Benin was not great, it will magically become so.

It's far too late now for anyone to turn back the hand of time and undo Benin history, Benin made history and it was documented. Any recent revisionist conjecture can't replace eyewitness historical accounts of early Europeans.

Imagine someone saying what the European saw and documented 500 years ago couldn't be true and he/she that was born 500 years after the events is the one saying the truth. I wonder if the inferiority complex these people suffer from has a cure.
I don't see any difference between them and boko haram fanatics who still claim that the earth is flat. We should all blame the nigerian educational system which has produced these people whom are several centuries late compared to most people outside africa.
Re: 23 Year Old : Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna II Crowned 20th Obi Of Issele-uku - Pictures by samuk: 11:47pm On Jan 07, 2021
nocomment9999:

I don't see any difference between them and boko haram fanatics who still claim that the earth is flat. We should all blame the nigerian educational system which has produced these people whom are several centuries late compared to most people outside africa.

By being amalgamated with these people, we have actually gone backward as a people. This is why this country should be unbundled for everyone to start deploying their intellect for their development. For people whose city was once compared to a European city of the same era, just look at were we are today because we are lumped together with those that can't think logically.

1 Like

Re: 23 Year Old : Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna II Crowned 20th Obi Of Issele-uku - Pictures by samuk: 11:58pm On Jan 07, 2021
Ofunwa111:

I wasn't disappointed! It only confirmed my observations about you. What makes it more interesting is that your own brother has seen it. Nigga! face reality, you can't be Igbo.

When several notable people from the east, from your royal fathers to your most accomplished politicians including Zik are telling/told the world that they are of Benin descent, you want me to be Igbo? Guy wake up from your delusion and face reality.
Re: 23 Year Old : Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna II Crowned 20th Obi Of Issele-uku - Pictures by TAO11(f): 12:19am On Jan 08, 2021
samuk:
••• 6. This their mushroom kingdom is the only place in west Africa that was fit enough to be called a City by the Europeans •••
Saaamu the fraud on a lying spree as usual. Can a day go by without you doing your lying machine job ??

Literally every single thing you typed here is a fraudulent lie; but since your lie number 6 quite relates to me, I will have to shut you down right here as I’m used to doing.

Many places throughout west Africa were called cities by the Europeans when they first arrived here.

In fact, Pacheco (in his 1508 publication) described Ijebu-Ode as “a GREAT CITY ..., surrounded by a GREAT DITCH”.

If others wish let them indulge your lies because you will throw tantrum for weeks if they don’t; for me, I won’t let you — even if you threaten suicide. cheesy

Cc: Ofunwa111, Obalatule, panzieza, Afam4eva.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 23 Year Old : Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna II Crowned 20th Obi Of Issele-uku - Pictures by Nobody: 12:32am On Jan 08, 2021
Let us see, since the 1400's the capital of Benin Empire has been referred to as Benin city.
I am yet to have heard about "ijebu-city" nor of "ijebu empire"...
The last time I checked, the people with the undying reputation of telling lies, duping others, back-stabbing ...were the yoruba.
And as I noticed earlier, they are also the first to accuse others of telling lies.

Notice that once again, the scam artist tao didn't provide the document he claims to quote.

This mentally ill scam artist tao is obsessed with Benin. It is a compulsive thing, he must dive into any topic about Benin, he can't help it.
Just go through his posts, you will see at least 2000 mentions of Benin (I think it is much closer to 10000). He probably had Benin tatood on his forehead.

1 Like

Re: 23 Year Old : Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna II Crowned 20th Obi Of Issele-uku - Pictures by samuk: 12:55am On Jan 08, 2021
nocomment9999:
Let us see, since the 1400's the capital of Benin Empire has been referred to as Benin city.
The last time I checked, the people with the undying reputation of telling lies, duping others were the yoruba.
And as I noticed earlier, they are also the first to accuse others of telling lies.

Notice that once again, the scam artist tao didn't provide the document he claims to quote.

This mentally ill scam artist tao is obsessed with Benin. It is a compulsive thing, he must dive into any topic about Benin, he can't help it.

You are a mind reader, you just read my mind. She has been itching and looking for opportunities to jump into the thread. I was actually tempted not to make her happy by replying her.

This is the same person that once denied Benin ever stepping into Lagos until recently, then, I gave her a 1603, eyewitness European account of Benin in Lagos, she first tried to say it was fabricated, when that didn't work, she then claimed that Benin was invited by the aworis and allocated a small portion of land.

She first denied that the Lagos monarchy is of Benin descent, when shown several historical reports dating back to centuries of Lagos monarchs telling everyone that they were under the Oba of Benin and that every chiefs at installation must salute the Oba of Benin, she claimed that Lagos Obas were only showing appreciation to the Oba of Benin for helping to set up the monarchy.

When she was shown the video of Oba of Lagos saying Oba of Benin is his father, she replied by saying the Oba of Lagos also calls the Alaafin his father.

Then she was shown video of Oba of Lagos saying that the Lagos monarchy was started by a Male descendant of Oba of Benin, she said the Oba of Lagos doesn't know what he was saying.

She was informed that the Oba of Lagos recently revealed during the second coronation anniversary of Oba of Benin that the Benin Palace don't only plays an important role in the installations of Lagos Obas, Benin chiefs are sent to Lagos by Oba of Benin to train the new Oba in his new traditional role. I am still waiting to see how she's going to spin this to her advantage.

They just type nonsense, not minding how ridiculous they sound. Ijebu-Ode City. Lol grin grin it's not only Ijebu-Ode City, it's Ijebu-Igbo City.

Tao can spin and lie for Africa.

3 Likes

Re: 23 Year Old : Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna II Crowned 20th Obi Of Issele-uku - Pictures by TAO11(f): 1:02am On Jan 08, 2021
nocomment9999:
Because we aren’t insecure like the Binis to quickly jump on a foreign nomenclature while dumping ours.

In case you may be wondering, the word ”city” is no longer a Benin word. Just a gentle reminder to a confused slave. grin

Yes, Pacheco in his 1508 publication called Ijebu-Ode a “Great City”, and I have a copy of his Esmeraldo.

That doesn’t stop us from calling it Ijebu-Ode — our home-grown nomenclature.

The Igbos continue to call theirs Igbo-Ukwu. Their home grown-nomenclature.

Like the Yorubas, they are proud of their home-grown nomenclature. They are not insecure. They are not Binis.

Having quoted from Esmeraldo De Situ Orbis where Pacheco called Ijebu Ode a City (a great City) in his 1508 publication; can you now quote me the 1400 work you’re referring to where Benin was allegedly called a City ?? Lol

Cc: Obalatule, pazienza, Ofunwa111, Juliusmalema, Afam4eva, ariesbull

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 23 Year Old : Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna II Crowned 20th Obi Of Issele-uku - Pictures by samuk: 1:06am On Jan 08, 2021
TAO11:
Because we aren’t insecure like the Binis to quickly jump on a foreign nomenclature while dumping ours.

In case you may be wondering, the word ”city” is no longer a Benin word. Just a gentle reminder to a confused slave. grin

Yes, Pacheco in 1508 called Ijebu-Ode a “Great City”, and I have a copy of his Esmeraldo.

The Igbos continue to call their Igbo-Ukwu. Like the Yorubas, they are proud of their home-grown nomenclature. There are not insecure. They are not Binis.

Having quoted from Esneraldo De Situs where Pacheco called Ijebu Ode a City in 1508; can you now quote me the 1400 work you’re referring to where Benin was called a City ?? Lol

This is unlike you, where are your normal avalanches of skewed revisionist references and citations.

I didn't see the Arabic and Coptic translations and interpretations of the word city referring to a Yoruba town. Go back to work, you can do better than this.
Re: 23 Year Old : Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna II Crowned 20th Obi Of Issele-uku - Pictures by Nobody: 1:07am On Jan 08, 2021
TAO11:

Yes, Pacheco in 1508 called Ijebu-Ode a “Great City”, and I have a copy of his Esmeraldo.

The Igbos continue to call their Igbo-Ukwu. Like the Yorubas, they are proud of their home-grown nomenclature. There are not insecure. They are not Binis.

Having quoted from Esneraldo De Situs where Pacheco called Ijebu Ode a City in 1508; can you now quote me the 1400 work you’re referring to where Benin was called a City ?? Lol
You haven't quoted anything. To quote something, you need to provide the original document and its source. You haven't done that !
The precolonial maps which I posted have shown Benin empire/kingdom and its capital Benin city.
oh god, I have responded a fool once again.
Re: 23 Year Old : Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna II Crowned 20th Obi Of Issele-uku - Pictures by samuk: 1:09am On Jan 08, 2021
nocomment9999:

You haven't quoted anything. To quote something, you need to provide the original document and its source. You haven't done that !
The precolonial maps which I posted have shown Benin empire/kingdom and its capital Benin city.
oh god, I have responded a fool once again.

grin grin grin

This is exactly what she wants. Who doesn't know that Benin was the only place that has City attached to it's name in west Africa, but don't be surprised to see fools coming to ask for prove that Benin City is/was actually called Benin City.
Re: 23 Year Old : Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna II Crowned 20th Obi Of Issele-uku - Pictures by TAO11(f): 1:10am On Jan 08, 2021
samuk:
[s]This is unlike you, where are your normal avalanches of skewed revisionist references and citations.

I didn't see the Arabic and Coptic translations and interpretations of the word city referring to a Yoruba town. Go back to work, you can do better than this.[/s]

nocomment9999:
[s]You haven't quoted anything. To quote something, you need to provide the original document and its source. You haven't done that !
oh god, I have responded a fool once again.[/s]
The audacity from my slaves. Hahaha! grin

My slaves claimed Benin was called a “city” in the 1400sevidence 0, reference 0, quotation 0.

On the other hand, I claimed Ijebu was called a “city” in 1508with quotation, author’s name, work.

Their Reply: You didn’t quote it properly.

Please tell me more. LMAO!

Cc: Obalatule, pazienza, Ofunwa111, Afam4eva, Juliusmalema, ariesbull

————————
Where was Benin called a “city” in the 1400s as you both claimed ??

I am waiting for evidence oo

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 23 Year Old : Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna II Crowned 20th Obi Of Issele-uku - Pictures by Nobody: 1:16am On Jan 08, 2021
Ofunwa111:

I find it as an aberration as you guys constantly engages these Edo boys.

Some logic doesn't worth such energy and some head doesn't deserve a reply.

See the summary of the argument and how can someone be involved in such..

Binis are Yorubas or step brothers to Yorubas...they will rush and tell you Noooooo, bring documents and proofs as far as 1400 to prove it...na lies and fabrications...ookk

Then Onitsha are binis...yessssss..Nnamdi Azikiwe 1963...they will echo na true ooo

Isselu uku are binis..yessss..the prince said in 2000... same sound na true..

and you continue to waste your energy on such logic.

But one fact stands out and that is binis/Edos are brothers in blood and arms or should I say step brothers to Yorubas

1 Like

Re: 23 Year Old : Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna II Crowned 20th Obi Of Issele-uku - Pictures by TAO11(f): 1:19am On Jan 08, 2021
MelesZenawi:

Binis are Yorubas or step brothers to Yorubas...they will rush and tell you Noooooo, bring documents and proofs as far as 1400 to prove it...na lies and fabrications...ookk

Then Onitsha are binis...yessssss..Nnamdi Azikiwe 1963...they will echo na true ooo

Isselu you are binis..yessss..the prince said in 2000... same sound na true..

But one fact stands out and that is binis/Edos are brothers in blood and arms or should I say step brothers to Yorubas
Well, this is correct to a very large extent.

But to be more technically correct, the Binis are actually Yorubas’ subjects (or Yorubas’ slaves to use the technical but hurtful term from the Benin authorities to the Europeans). grin

Also, the Izoduwa fiction in your attached screenshot has been debunked by historians time and time again.

Historians simply regard it as an interesting nonsense made up by the Binis out of inferiority complex in the 1970s

I will post a link below dealing with that shortly.
—————————

As promised, here is the link debunking the modern-day Izoduwa fiction.

https://www.nairaland.com/6314603/oni-chief-priest/16#97600347

Read carefully!

Cc: Obalatule, Ofunwa111, Juliusmalema, Afam4eva, pazienza, ariesbull

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 23 Year Old : Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna II Crowned 20th Obi Of Issele-uku - Pictures by TAO11(f): 1:43am On Jan 08, 2021
Summary For Quick Referencing

(1) “Yoruba” Founded In 1808 ??
DEBUNKED:
https://www.nairaland.com/6234931/why-ikwerres-not-igbo-logic/25#96567759

(2) No Relationship Between Ife and Benin Prior To The 1800s ??
DEBUNKED:
https://www.nairaland.com/6234931/why-ikwerres-not-igbo-logic/9#96323798
OR
https://www.nairaland.com/6087424/benin-ife-myth-shouldnt-circulated#93803726

(3) Binis Militarily Invaded, Conquered, Settled in Lagos, and then Installed an Edo Prince as The First King ??
DEBUNKED:
https://www.nairaland.com/6286709/ijebu-vs-jebusite/1#96593783

(4) Binis Own The Word “Oba” ??
DEBUNKED:
https://www.nairaland.com/6234931/why-ikwerres-not-igbo-logic/15#96513655

(5) Benin Obtained TRIBUTES from OYo ??
DEBUNKED:
https://www.nairaland.com/6291440/benin-remain-center-west-africa/1#96792413

(6) Benin Ruled Certain Eastern-Yoruba Kingdoms ??
DEBUNKED:
https://www.nairaland.com/6234931/why-ikwerres-not-igbo-logic/15#96519494

Cheers!

Cc: Obalatule, pazienza, Afam4eva, Ofunwa111, Juliusmalema, ariesbull

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 23 Year Old : Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna II Crowned 20th Obi Of Issele-uku - Pictures by Nobody: 4:05am On Jan 08, 2021
nocomment9999:
What is Benin:

A precolonial african country whose capital was called Benin city. Benin city is only a very small part of Benin.
Agbor is part of Benin !
In your Dream.

and which Madman draws up the entire Country as A Partnof Bini Kingdom?
Re: 23 Year Old : Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna II Crowned 20th Obi Of Issele-uku - Pictures by ariesbull: 8:58am On Jan 08, 2021
TAO11:

Yes, Pacheco in his 1508 publication called Ijebu-Ode a “Great City”, and I have a copy of his Esmeraldo.

The Igbos continue to call theirs Igbo-Ukwu. Their home grown-nomenclature.

Like the Yorubas, they are proud of their home-grown nomenclature. They are not insecure. They are not Binis.

Having quoted from Esmeraldo De Situ Orbis where Pacheco called Ijebu Ode a City (a great City) in his 1508 publication; can you now quote me the 1400 work you’re referring to where Benin was allegedly called a City ?? Lol

Cc: Obalatule, pazienza, Ofunwa111, Juliusmalema, Afam4eva, ariesbull
Benin are minority, they have. Been influenced by igbo and yoruba .... The yoruba are ruling bennin till date ...

2 Likes

Re: 23 Year Old : Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna II Crowned 20th Obi Of Issele-uku - Pictures by ariesbull: 9:00am On Jan 08, 2021
nocomment9999:
What is Benin:

A precolonial african country whose capital was called Benin city. Benin city is only a very small part of Benin.
Agbor is part of Benin !

Benin that was conquered by British in less than 2 yrs war and their oba taken mafia style and died in benin

The the igbo came in 1968 and destroyed the city again... And moved to ore

The ijaw came from the banks took over their water front Gelegele
.yet nothing .... Who takes benin serious

2 Likes

Re: 23 Year Old : Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna II Crowned 20th Obi Of Issele-uku - Pictures by ariesbull: 9:02am On Jan 08, 2021
MelesZenawi:

Benin is under yoruba and ruled by Oba a Yoruba term...worshipping yoruba gods likee Ayalara, Ogun and Sango

1 Like

Re: 23 Year Old : Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna II Crowned 20th Obi Of Issele-uku - Pictures by ariesbull: 9:03am On Jan 08, 2021
MelesZenawi:

Onitsha are never benin ... Onitsha are pure igbo and accomodated an igbo man that returned from Benin called Eze Chima... And the last time I checked no benin man bears the name Eze and Chima

Abeg how Onitsha take be benin

Even the word (Onicha) onitsha is igbo

Abeg get sense naas

1 Like

Re: 23 Year Old : Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna II Crowned 20th Obi Of Issele-uku - Pictures by ariesbull: 9:07am On Jan 08, 2021
nocomment9999:
what I say doesn't matter, it is the proofs which matter.
The fact a statement goes against your dogma doesn't make it false.
Everything I said was followed by a proof. I know it shatters your illusions, but you have to face reality and stop hiding from it.
But I doubt you will understand this message since you and your gang have shown so far that you are dumb and detached from reality.

... Even Ijaw and Urhobo have taken your lands ..... Deal with this

1 Like

Re: 23 Year Old : Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna II Crowned 20th Obi Of Issele-uku - Pictures by gregyboy(m): 9:24am On Jan 08, 2021
ariesbull:

Benin is under yoruba and ruled by Oba a Yoruba term...worshipping yoruba gods likee Ayalara, Ogun and Sango

And yet you pratice igala culture, that same igala who took your lands were conquered by thesane binis, you speak ill off,

Common igala that is not up to a state conquered you all and install their kings in your land

Yet you guys have gut to talk about ijaw we humbled

Coward igbos no wonder you guys are so unwise to match both the yorubas and hausa politically in the country

Sometimes i doubt if you ibos are even a major tribe, or just another another nigeria political lie to compensate the biafrans after the war

Edo go dey talk igbos go still dey get mouth, nonsense osu

See as dem dey run go lagos an edo land, like say dem bury their papa head there

Onushi

Oshodi, etiosa(Etinosa1234), lekki, ehigba and the others are places in lagos with benin names, were you can find more igbos than edos that originally own the place

Yet they want to speak ill of edo people, foolish osu

2 Likes

Re: 23 Year Old : Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna II Crowned 20th Obi Of Issele-uku - Pictures by gregyboy(m): 9:27am On Jan 08, 2021
MelesZenawi:

[b][s]But one fact stands out and that is binis/Edos are brothers in blood and arms or should I say step brothers to Yorubas [[/s]/b]

The way yoruba are, our brothers, same goes for the igbo's according to your mumu logic

Benin is the tribe that connect igbos and yorubas in the past and in the present
Re: 23 Year Old : Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna II Crowned 20th Obi Of Issele-uku - Pictures by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 08, 2021
ariesbull:

Onitsha are never benin ... Onitsha are pure igbo and accomodated an igbo man that returned from Benin called Eze Chima... And the last time I checked no benin man bears the name Eze and Chima

Abeg how Onitsha take be benin

Even the word (Onicha) onitsha is igbo

Abeg get sense naas

If you can't read never you dare Quote me next time.

Education is a waste in this country.

I repeat if you can read never u quote me again..

Nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (74) (Reply)

A Short History Of Yorubaland With Pictures / Post Pics Of Fulani Girls! / 55 Different Yoruba Hairstyles

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.