Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,687 members, 7,862,149 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:55 AM

23 Year Old : Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna II Crowned 20th Obi Of Issele-uku - Pictures - Culture (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / 23 Year Old : Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna II Crowned 20th Obi Of Issele-uku - Pictures (155667 Views)

Onitsha Ofala Festival Of Obi Of Onitsha Kicks Off- PICTURES / "I Am The Igwe And Obi Of Yorubaland" - Abdulrasheed Akanbi, The Oluwo Of Iwo / Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna Got A Jeep As A Gift. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (74) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 23 Year Old : Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna II Crowned 20th Obi Of Issele-uku - Pictures by samuk: 7:00pm On Jan 08, 2021
IDENNAA:

Anyways, you arent a western Igbo , so , no need to continue. It will be more sensible if you spoke Igbo like the western Igbos.

The confusion is real, no I am not western Igbo but northern Igbo grin grin Nna calm down, what we are discussing is in the past, that's it. Nothing more.
Re: 23 Year Old : Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna II Crowned 20th Obi Of Issele-uku - Pictures by IDENNAA(m): 7:03pm On Jan 08, 2021
MelesZenawi:

That's just the fact. How can I be arguing with someone who doesn't speak Igbo, answer igbo names, can't understand your language.

Infact everything is different from A-Z...yet they still want me to be arguing blindly...

He will never get it because he will never understand how Igbotic the Anioma truly is due to his language barrier. You know when we discuss about this Igbo denials some non Igbos may think we are obsessed or begging these people but they must understand that these people are inherently Igbotic from the very beginning. I understand Ukwuani but I don't understand Ngwa, Ezaa and even some Owerri yet I am from Idemmili, Anambra. Shocking hugh

3 Likes

Re: 23 Year Old : Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna II Crowned 20th Obi Of Issele-uku - Pictures by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 08, 2021
IDENNAA:

Anyways, you arent a western Igbo , so , no need to continue. It will be more sensible if you spoke Igbo like the western Igbos.

You igbo are under some strong hallucinations, and clearly you do not belong in any conversation about Anioma. Simple we are not your property. This topic is about an Obi going to the palace of the Oba to pledge allegeance. What is your business in this ?
Re: 23 Year Old : Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna II Crowned 20th Obi Of Issele-uku - Pictures by Ofunwa111: 7:05pm On Jan 08, 2021
nocomment9999:

Yes I am an Edo, because Anioma are Edo.
All of you know one of my uncles and would litterally kill your mothers just to be invited to shake his hands.

Only slaves write like this. You are one!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: 23 Year Old : Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna II Crowned 20th Obi Of Issele-uku - Pictures by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 08, 2021
IDENNAA:

Indeed , I was with the Obi of Onicha this morning and we are just done with paying homage to the fetish man that sit on your village throne. You delude yourself and this is sickening! For a people that claim to build the mightiest empire in west Africa greater that Ashanti, Ghana , Songhai , Mali you seem to have a big challenge convincing your own very neighbors the same people you claim to rule over...oga carry your fetish village chief comot for my face. What a nerve!

If you want to tell a lie, then why not make it even greater. Perharps you should say you were with God almighty this morning.
The Obi of Onitsha doesn't entertain mentally ill ipob fanatics.

Re: 23 Year Old : Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna II Crowned 20th Obi Of Issele-uku - Pictures by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 08, 2021
Ofunwa111:

Only slaves write like this. You are one!!! cheesy
Rich coming from a person whose tribesmen are well known for being slaves captured in their millions sold to plantations all over the world.
Re: 23 Year Old : Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna II Crowned 20th Obi Of Issele-uku - Pictures by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 08, 2021
Re: 23 Year Old : Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna II Crowned 20th Obi Of Issele-uku - Pictures by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 08, 2021
TAO11:

The small tribe syndrome is obviously killing them inside slowly.

So, anything they can lay their hands on will be helpful.

Their insecurities stinks to high heavens.

I am looking for a scape goat though.

Tao, je ogun o simi. grin

1 Like

Re: 23 Year Old : Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna II Crowned 20th Obi Of Issele-uku - Pictures by samuk: 7:37pm On Jan 08, 2021
Re: 23 Year Old : Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna II Crowned 20th Obi Of Issele-uku - Pictures by Dartilo(m): 7:49pm On Jan 08, 2021
The two YouTube videos go silent them wella

1 Like

Re: 23 Year Old : Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna II Crowned 20th Obi Of Issele-uku - Pictures by IDENNAA(m): 7:56pm On Jan 08, 2021
Ofunwa111:

Everyday you keep writing Zik...

PS: Why do you people keep on bringing up Zik's autobiography written in the 1970s, but when I bring up a historical essay that the same Zik wrote earlier in the 1930s which appears to contradict what he wrote in the '70s, you people keep mute or ignore. I thought you were a great proponent of the theory that earlier documents are always more authentic than later ones?

They are desperate, grasping at straws because everything screams Igbo even the Edo wannabes. You need to understand that when people make these claims of being a warrior tribe and it so happens that closer observations reveal you were just a mushroom village with a head who took guns in exchange for slaves to terrorize your neighbors it could be very shameful and embarrassing. Bini people have no elegance , grace nor royal mannerisms.

1 Like

Re: 23 Year Old : Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna II Crowned 20th Obi Of Issele-uku - Pictures by gregyboy(m): 7:59pm On Jan 08, 2021
TsaTrinity:

Greater Tomorrow Secondary School, Benin city

Same here, bro i finished in his junior bro set, guess u were my senior back then

Wat set did you finish
Re: 23 Year Old : Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna II Crowned 20th Obi Of Issele-uku - Pictures by IDENNAA(m): 8:02pm On Jan 08, 2021
nocomment9999:

Rich coming from a person whose tribesmen are well known for being slaves captured in their millions sold to plantations all over the world.

Slave traders didn't sell their tribes men,they hunt outside of their territory. Aro were like that. In Umuoji , we had a famous trade raider , Emefo who kidnapped and sold to Aro traders. His slave pit is still in my town today but he never sold Umuoji people. His raided from surrounding villages, like Nkpor , Obosi, Onicha , Ogidi.

Bini raided and sold slaves from surrounding villages. So, what are you unto here ? You were part of that abominable trade. There is nothing there to be proud of. You captured and sold Anioma people...arent you proud ?
Re: 23 Year Old : Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna II Crowned 20th Obi Of Issele-uku - Pictures by IDENNAA(m): 8:03pm On Jan 08, 2021
Dartilo:

Because they spoke Bini , right ? Or , they were speaking Igbo ?
Re: 23 Year Old : Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna II Crowned 20th Obi Of Issele-uku - Pictures by IDENNAA(m): 8:07pm On Jan 08, 2021
nocomment9999:

If you want to tell a lie, then why not make it even greater. Perharps you should say you were with God almighty this morning.
The Obi of Onitsha doesn't entertain mentally ill ipob fanatics.

You aren't very intelligent, after all. For a guy who called Anioma an Edo land I dont expect much reasoning from you.
Re: 23 Year Old : Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna II Crowned 20th Obi Of Issele-uku - Pictures by IDENNAA(m): 8:11pm On Jan 08, 2021
nocomment9999:

You igbo are under some strong hallucinations, and clearly you do not belong in any conversation about Anioma. Simple we are not your property. This topic is about an Obi going to the palace of the Oba to pledge allegeance. What is your business in this ?

Some people returned from Arochukwu after the fall of the Confederacy to my town to claim kinship and we turned them back because there was no knowledge of their departure. In your case , you desperately need to swell your minute population so you take any man that says he is Bini though you know they aren't . You are a dumping ground for inferiors like Nduka Ezeagwuna. Does he look like a true royal to you ? Take him !
Re: 23 Year Old : Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna II Crowned 20th Obi Of Issele-uku - Pictures by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 08, 2021
IDENNAA:

Some people returned from Arochukwu after the fall of the Confederacy to my town to claim kinship and we turned them back because there was no knowledge of their departure. In your case , you desperately need to swell your minute population so you take any man that says he is Bini though you know they aren't . You are a dumping ground for inferiors like Nduka Ezeagwuna. Does he look like a true royal to you ? Take him !

Your level of delusion is amazing. I know you are in pains right now, but look I am not your shrink, so stop talking to me. Go and hug a transformer or something to kill your pains.

One more thing: there was no such thing as "aro confederacy", it is a made up piece of shit.
Re: 23 Year Old : Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna II Crowned 20th Obi Of Issele-uku - Pictures by IDENNAA(m): 8:21pm On Jan 08, 2021
nocomment9999:

Your level of delusion is amazing. I know you are in pains right now, but look I am not your shrink, so stop talking to me. Go and hug a transformer or something to kill your pains.

One more thing: there was no such thing as "aro confederacy", it is a made up piece of shit.

And there is "Bini Empire" ? Wey the empire

Lol
Re: 23 Year Old : Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna II Crowned 20th Obi Of Issele-uku - Pictures by gregyboy(m): 8:21pm On Jan 08, 2021
IDENNAA:

Hey , its okay to tell these ridiculous and embarrassing tales if it soothes your fragile ego but bear it in mind that presently you have absolutely nothing to back your claims up with , except some inferior village head like the fhoolish Nduka who willingly went to embarrass himself. I have had a.ss lickers around me like Nduka Ezeagwuna and it irritates me. Did you see the way your Oba was mockingly laughing at him while he stood there like a willing slave. If you are going to have a vassal let it be something you can beat your chest and be proud of. For instance, Onicha people like to say they are from Bini but it stops right there at the beer parlour. No Onicha man will ever pay homage to anything Bini....they love the Igbo language and culture so much so that they are not willing to taint it with what the we call "Omenani lulu inyi" , dirty traditions. Haven't you see their Ofala , how , elegant , classy , and neatly done. There is nothing dirty in that display. Onicha man will not trade that for anything. We gave them that land , the polish and enrichment in culture.....haha

Ezeagwuna attended my school in benin, he was a set ahead of me, and his junior bro was in my set, i remember how his junior bro love to here the popular benin history we told back then, i still remember how we called him Emeka, instead of emeke and how he frowned at it, we always knew
He was royal, but we never knew his royalty was of benin heritage, flashing back i could recall how he once told us his father wish was to have them school in benin, and not somewhere else like Europe which he could afford

The igbos would be the commoners in his kingdom, not Ezeagwuna who are fully benins by blood, the edo maintained full relationship with isselukwu till benin was conquered in 1897

Their father understood benin was their heritage not igbo

Samuk
nocomment9999
Valirex
Etinosa1234
Davidnazee
AreaFada2

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 23 Year Old : Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna II Crowned 20th Obi Of Issele-uku - Pictures by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 08, 2021
IDENNAA:

And there is "Bini Empire" ? Wey the empire

Lol
Transformer is waiting.

Where is Benin empire ? Right here on this precolonial map.

Re: 23 Year Old : Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna II Crowned 20th Obi Of Issele-uku - Pictures by AreaFada2: 8:32pm On Jan 08, 2021
gregyboy:

Ezeagwuna attended my school in benin, he was a set ahead of me, and his junior bro was in my set, i remember how his junior bro love to here the popular benin history we told back then, i still remember how we called him Emeka, instead of emeke and how he frowned at it, we always knew
He was royal, but we never knew his royalty was of benin heritage, flashing back i could recall how he once told us his father wish was to have them school in benin, and not somewhere else like Europe which he could afford

The igbos would be the commoners in his kingdom, not Ezeagwuna who are fully benins by blood, the edo maintained full relationship with isselukwu till benin was conquered in 1897

Their father understood benin was their heritage not igbo

Samuk
nocomment9999
Valirex
Etinosa1234
Davidnazee
AreaFada2
I had a similar experience with a son of a reigning Oba of Lagos those days. In Benin too. I heard from him about his Benin heritage and why his father wanted him educated in Benin. I mentioned this years ago here on Nairaland already.
Look, those who jump online to denigrate other people's history are efulefu, Oloriburuku and total nobodies where they come from. This is their only source of joy: an anonymous forum.

Don't waste your time. Those who matter know where they come from originally. They are prepared for that role partly by assimilating Benin norms through residency or education in Benin and help from the Palace.

3 Likes

Re: 23 Year Old : Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna II Crowned 20th Obi Of Issele-uku - Pictures by samuk: 8:38pm On Jan 08, 2021
Dartilo:

Only if we were dealing with people with rational minds, these guys are too far gone in their delusion. What kind of people will be having headaches and heartaches in the south east over whom an Anioma king and his people decided to claim affinity with. The river Niger is not enough barrier to prevent these people from having headaches over Anioma affairs.

These guys are more fanatical than the Fulani herdsmen and boko haram combined.
Re: 23 Year Old : Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna II Crowned 20th Obi Of Issele-uku - Pictures by IDENNAA(m): 8:44pm On Jan 08, 2021
nocomment9999:

Transformer is waiting.

Where is Benin empire ? Right here on this precolonial map.

You cant be this dumb to keep parading that bogus and useless map that wasnt based on thorough exploration od the area covered. Where is river niger on that map. How can you build an empire that existed only on a map ? What do you take us for , the Igbo. We have well established cosmic knowledge of the areas we occupy well before Bini migrated to their current location.

We have well developed calender with 13 lunar months , days of the week and record of year(Igu Aro) which we the Nri still keep till this day. Just because you organized some little chiefdom doesn't give you the courage to insult me with a useles map some ignorant white explorers drew based on assumptions. Before you started making wooden sculptures were were smelting irons, you plonkerr!
Re: 23 Year Old : Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna II Crowned 20th Obi Of Issele-uku - Pictures by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 08, 2021
IDENNAA:

You cant be this dumb to keep parading that bogus and useless map that wasnt based on thorough exploration od the area covered. Where is river niger on that map. How can you build an empire that existed only on a map ? What do you take us for , the Igbo. We have well established cosmic knowledge of the areas we occupy well before Bini migrated to their current location.

We have well developed calender with 13 lunar months , days of the week and record of year(Igu Aro) which we the Nri still keep till this day. Just because you organized some little chiefdom doesn't give you the courage to insult me with a useles map some ignorant white explorers drew based on assumptions. Before you started making wooden sculptures were were smelting irons, you plonkerr!

Too far gone ! You are so deluded. People get paid to talk to deluded mentally ill people like you. they get paid heavilly, those guys are called shrinks.
They get paid that much because it is a heavy burden for a sane person to talk to a mentally ill patient like you.
The way you just rubbish eye-witness accounts (precolonail maps) and promote fairytales such as "yoruba calender" or "aro whatever", I can't make this up, I don't have enough imagination for this rubbish.

please go and seek for medical help, you are sick in the head.
Re: 23 Year Old : Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna II Crowned 20th Obi Of Issele-uku - Pictures by IDENNAA(m): 8:54pm On Jan 08, 2021
AreaFada2:

I had a similar experience with a son of a reigning Oba of Lagos those days. In Benin too. I heard from him about his Benin heritage and why his father wanted him educated in Benin. I mentioned this years ago here on Nairaland already.
Look, those who jump online to denigrate other people's history are efulefu, Oloriburuku and total nobodies where they come from. This is their only source of joy: an anonymous forum.

Don't waste your time. Those who matter know where they come from originally. They are prepared for that role partly by assimilating Benin norms through residency or education in Benin and help from the Palace.

Ant infested wood attracts lizards. You want to reap where you didn't sow because you think you are some nonsensical Bini people with a chiefdom the Igbo has no regard for. We will use iron fist to handle you until you face your front.

I dont give a danm about what ever goes on in that your Bini village but if you try to encroach into my territory ( western Igbo) I will tear you in shreds ..

And , yes , I am not from Anioma but I have Nri lineage and my brothers are littered in Anioma. From Asaba , Ogwashi Ukwu , Igbuzor Okpanam etc and I will join them to chop your diseased hands off Anioma land. When they were being massacred you were jubilating. You raided Anioma and sold them into slavery and bragged about it ! Now , you need population and suddenly they are edo. Despicable bunch of llunatics!
Re: 23 Year Old : Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna II Crowned 20th Obi Of Issele-uku - Pictures by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 08, 2021
I just love the way these mentally ill fanatics keep exposing themselves.
It is the same guy who was earlier claiming Anioma owe igbo allegeance because according to him we speak "beautifuk igbo language" and we will not be allowed to be free by the igbo, we would not be allowed to claim our ancestral capital Benin city and our ancestral country Benin empire.
And illogically he turns around and changes roles.
Re: 23 Year Old : Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna II Crowned 20th Obi Of Issele-uku - Pictures by IDENNAA(m): 8:59pm On Jan 08, 2021
nocomment9999:

Too far gone ! You are so deluded. People get paid to talk to deluded mentally ill people like you. they get paid heavilly, those guys are called shrinks.
They get paid that much because it is a heavy burden for a sane person to talk to a mentally ill patient like you.
The way you just rubbish eye-witness accounts (precolonail maps) and promote fairytales such as "yoruba calender" or "aro whatever", I can't make this up, I don't have enough imagination for this rubbish.

please go and seek for medical help, you are sick in the head.

If you had the basic skills of reading a map they you ought to be embarrassed to display that map. That junk is practically empty lacking all the features of a standard map. This , however, is because there was no proper exploration of the region in question.

Conversely, you need medical help for calling and Igbotic speaking enclave Edo land. Cant you see your own mischievousness

1 Like

Re: 23 Year Old : Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna II Crowned 20th Obi Of Issele-uku - Pictures by TAO11(f): 9:02pm On Jan 08, 2021
nocomment9999:
[s]Transformer is waiting.
Where is Benin empire ? Right here on this precolonial map.[/s]
(1) The stretch of the forest region of West Africa is called the Guinea Forest. [See emb. map].

(2) The stretch of the Atlantic Ocean below the west African region is called the Gulf of Guinea [See emb. map]

(3) The actual stretch of these two regions appear in your map as I have highlighted in the embedded map below.

(4) Guinea was never a West African empire let alone controlled these stretch highlighted.

(5) The mere appearance of a name on a map does not equate it to that of an empire. [face palms]

(6) Names appear on early European maps based on acquaintance and convenience of the cartographer.

(7) There are early maps of West Africa that doesn’t feature the name Benin at all.

(8 ) Grow up, bald head.

I feel very disappointed that I had to explain this to an adult — a bald adult for that matter.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12959206_af7da8b75901495f9c61c6ae6052476b_jpeg_jpegdfbd2d7191398fa0207b67bd29a25124

Cc: IDENNAA, Obalatule, Ofunwa111, pazienza, Afam4eva, ariesbull, gomojam, MelesZenawi

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 23 Year Old : Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna II Crowned 20th Obi Of Issele-uku - Pictures by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 08, 2021
Indeed mr mental nri, map makers in the 17th century were so incompetent they couldn't even use satelites to make our current incredicly precised maps.
They were probably using android phones instead of apple.

You know aro confederacy created apple phone (it was called aro phone back then) ?

You know aro confederacy sent the first satelite into space ? they called it arolite
They did that at the same time they were making their 13 month calendar. The calender was called arolender.
Re: 23 Year Old : Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna II Crowned 20th Obi Of Issele-uku - Pictures by IDENNAA(m): 9:11pm On Jan 08, 2021
nocomment9999:
Indeed mr mental nri, map makers in the 17th century were so incompetent they couldn't even use satelites to make our current incredicly precised maps.
They were probably using android phones instead of apple.
You know aro confederacy created apple phone (it was called aro phone back then) and sent the first satelite into space, right ? They did that at the same time they were making their 13 month calendar.

Infantile gibberish!

Cry me a river some more

1 Like

Re: 23 Year Old : Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna II Crowned 20th Obi Of Issele-uku - Pictures by TAO11(f): 9:12pm On Jan 08, 2021
gomojam:
Tao, je ogun o simi. grin
But they won’t stop lying/clowning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 23 Year Old : Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna II Crowned 20th Obi Of Issele-uku - Pictures by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 08, 2021
IDENNAA:

Infantile gibberish!

Cry me a river some more
Hey I am just trying to help you maintain your shattering delusions. Where is your arophone ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (74) (Reply)

A Short History Of Yorubaland With Pictures / Post Pics Of Fulani Girls! / 55 Different Yoruba Hairstyles

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.