Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? (42083 Views)

Who Created God? / Who Created God? - An Invalid Question / Gods In The Images They Created Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by hardballripplez: 10:48pm On Jan 01, 2017
Lanjonath:

Yh and in Christianity we don't kill and cause chaos all over only muslim do. Need proof?? Why not switch to CNN. Bloody messed up religion of bloody savages. Islam is nothing but a disgrace. I'm sure your prophet Mohammed is shaking his head at all of you wherever he is. Oh yh, that's right, wherever he is because he wasn't even sure where he was going

Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by Smgofgod(m): 10:49pm On Jan 01, 2017
From the book of Enoch....it explains this thread better

Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by Lanjonath(m): 10:49pm On Jan 01, 2017
hardballripplez:

fyi. majority of the muslims criticize what the terrorists do. you don't have any proof to say Muslims don't condemn it. Muslims are the primary target of terrorists. muslims suffer the most.
Allah says: "It is He who has sent His Messenger with guidance and the religion of truth to manifest it over all religion, although they who associate others with Allah dislike it."

Majority criticize it? Lmao, bro. You're as clueless and ever, you spent several posts providing excuses for it, now you're condemning it?? Oh boy, you're definitely delusional. And as for you guys suffering the most, you're definitely wrong about that. Until very recently when the spirit of confusion was distributed amongst the enemies of the true God and you guys started killing each other, Christians and the west have been the no. 1 target
Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by hardballripplez: 10:50pm On Jan 01, 2017
Anas09:

Oh, I know about your demon possessed Muhammed.

Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by Lanjonath(m): 10:51pm On Jan 01, 2017
hardballripplez:

why don't you look up the fasted growing religion in the west? won't take much of your mb, i promise. Islam is dominating. It is a promise. probably u don't know what's going on outside Nigeria. Muslims are taking over England, Germany....

Oh trust me I know what you're Islamic terrorist brethren is doing all across Europe, like I said, "it's all over CNN". Pathetic religion and pathetic followers
Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by hardballripplez: 10:52pm On Jan 01, 2017
Lanjonath:

Majority criticize it? Lmao, bro. You're as clueless and ever, you spent several posts providing excuses for it, now you're condemning it?? Oh boy, you're definitely delusional. And as for you guys suffering the most, you're definitely wrong about that. Until very recently when the spirit of confusion was distributed amongst the enemies of the true God and you guys started killing each other, Christians and the west have been the no. 1 target
i didn't condone it. can you please share the several posts? does christianity really teach you to tell lies? i guess not

1 Like

Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 01, 2017
LaEvilIMiss:

Yes Sir. you are definitely entitled to it.. but if we come out of this with nothing but our own opinions then we have achieved nothing.. no additional knowledge and little understanding.. that is not the goal of an open-minded discourse.

Do not be offended nor misunderstand me. I am sorry if i came across as opinionated, that was not my intention. and do not be presumptuous either. I only meant to point out that there is already a body of knowledge that clarifies most of the suggestions thrown around here... i only sought to clarify further your comment.

I am an avid reader and student of ancient religious texts and history and philosophy.. it is not an exciting field but it helps clarify the origins of modern thought and religious traditions we see today.

The poster has misrepresented the question or constructed it poorly. We all agree (generally) that God created all things so asking who created demons and why already lays the field open for ill-informed postulations and laissez-faire arguments that span the limits of nairaland forum pages. It has already begun to take shape as you can see.

If we follow the general story, it is simple and hides nothing about the origin of demons.. adding witches to the broth only adds confusion because witches according to the lore and practices are either born with the gift of witch-craft or learn it. if you are born with it then logic dictates that it is inherited and originated at some point as a sexual relation between a human and a demon (fallen angels). there may be other entities in our reality but who is to say they are not natives of earth as us and separate from demons.

While I respect your submissions along with the accompanying decency engraved in it, I will equally like to remind us all that there are so many schools of thoughts out there and one will only align with the school of thought they subscribed with which will only lead to more refutations and assertion's and the cyclical movement continues.

Most contrary and conflicting intellectual views are always backed up with logic which only ends up identifying the flaws on each rival postulations which only begets more endemic questions and probings.
Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by hardballripplez: 10:52pm On Jan 01, 2017
Lanjonath:

Oh trust me I know what you're Islamic terrorist brethren is doing all across Europe, like I said, "it's all over CNN". Pathetic religion and pathetic followers
Obama said the crusaders did worse. listen to same CNN

Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by kingsmith4(m): 10:53pm On Jan 01, 2017
Lanjonath:

No, the innocent families of people you guys kill daily suffer more. But the true muslim that you are, you wont understand that. You expect to kill thousands yearly and watch their government sit back and smile about it. You guys deserve exactly what you are getting and way more. Like I said, Islam is a barbaric religion full of terrorist. The ones who aren't actively killing are just laying dormant for now, they'll soon show their savage blood lusting character.
a true muslim cn nt kill cos a killer hs no place wt GOD! Wot u pple dnt knw S dt som1 born in a muslim home doesn't mk dt person a muslim yes dy ansa it cos daz wot he or her family blvs som of dem dnt even knw hw 2 pray dy dnt knw d quran dy dnt knw any tn abt GOD! Shayb u pple hv fake christains dt robs do all manner of rituals n so on dt applies 2 muslim 2 we hv fake muslims or hv any muslim com out n tll u dt all muslims ar goin 2 heaven? U guys shud open up ur eyes n embrace d religion GOD hs commanded ur fadas Abraham isaac n jacob n all dia descendants wch s me n u 2 serve him in....UNBELIEVERS
Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by Lanjonath(m): 10:54pm On Jan 01, 2017
hardballripplez:

i didn't condone it. can you please share the several posts? does christianity really teach you to tell lies? i guess not

I said you were providing excuses for it, no offence but does Islam teach you to be daft? I mentioned killings, and you were basically saying " but christians did it first, about 1,000 years ago", you were providing excuses for it.
Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by Lanjonath(m): 10:57pm On Jan 01, 2017
kingsmith4:
a true muslim cn nt kill cos a killer hs no place wt GOD! Wot u pple dnt knw S dt som1 born in a muslim home doesn't mk dt person a muslim yes dy ansa it cos daz wot he or her family blvs som of dem dnt even knw hw 2 pray dy dnt knw d quran dy dnt knw any tn abt GOD! Shayb u pple hv fake christains dt robs do all manner of rituals n so on dt applies 2 muslim 2 we hv fake muslims or hv any muslim com out n tll u dt all muslims ar goin 2 heaven? U guys shud open up ur eyes n embrace d religion GOD hs commanded ur fadas Abraham isaac n jacob n all dia descendants wch s me n u 2 serve him in....UNBELIEVERS

The person is not a true muslim but he praises your so called god when he kills innocent beings and expects virgins aa his reward. Mr., please shift
Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by hardballripplez: 10:57pm On Jan 01, 2017
Lanjonath:

I said you were providing excuses for it, no offence but does Islam teach you to be daft? I mentioned killings, and you were basically saying " but christians did it first, about 1,000 years ago"
You were trying to justify what the terrorist guy is doing by blaming over 1.6 billion muslims. If Christianity teaches you to be a blind follower that you are. please use some little brain and read what I said. I never for once said the terrorist guy was right. it was you who tried to say so. maybe coz the crusaders did worse though

Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 01, 2017
byrron:

While I respect your submissions along with the accompanying decency engraved in it, I will equally like to remind us all that there are so many schools of thoughts out there and one will only align with the school of thought they subscribed with which will only lead to more refutations and assertion's and the cyclical movement continues.

Most contrary and conflicting intellectual views are always backed up with logic which only ends up identifying the flaws on each rival postulations which only begets more endemic questions and probings.

.. we leave that approach to the many who refuse to identify a unifying element that breaks across schools of thought. We are of different races, religions, traditions and regions.. but we all know love don't we. whether displayed in different forms of conflicting actions.. love is love. anyway.. sleep well
Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 01, 2017
Revelation1:
.Take note; I'm not talking about the fallen angels who were defeated in battle by the Arch angel Michael. I'm talking about demons, witches and wizard. Let's go to the book of Genenis chapter 1 vs 21. And GOD created sea whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abudantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind; and saw that it was good. Let it be known to you that Genesis 1vs21 was making reference to the great sea monster Leviathan or Behometh and other sea creatures. Follow me to the book of Isaiah chapter 27vs1. At that time, the lord will judge Leviathan* the crooked snake. The Lord will use his great sword, his hard and powerful sword, to punish Leviathan, the coiled snake. Leviathan is a great sea monster it can be in form of serpent, whale or crocodile. God created serpent the father of all demons, so does it mean that God was the creator of demons since Leviathan was created by him? Honest answer pls. Kingebukasblog, 4evergod, Wiigrea7, Amalice9, Anas09.

Bros carry ur wahala gooooooooo!!!!
No come brainwash us with ur IDEAOLOGY.
Cause dia na new year, make una leave religion alone.
Bible wey don dey exist b4 ur great grandfather wia born.
Na so MMM take start deceived me wit dia useless idea too.
Cos of 30% bonus I lost my capital( sum1 will say dey just freeze am).
When my neighbours are choping chicken@xmas na egg I dey take chop semo with okro.
Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by Lanjonath(m): 10:59pm On Jan 01, 2017
hardballripplez:

You were trying to justify what the terrorist guy is doing by blaming over 1.6 billion muslims. If Christianity teaches you to be a blind follower that you are. please use some little brain and read what I said. I never for once said the terrorist guy was right. it was you who tried to say so. maybe coz the crusaders did worse though

Islam definitely teaches people to be daft, read through my post and read what i said about the crusaders. Shedding of any blood in the bible is a sin. Jesus told us to turn the other cheek and love all, even our enemies.
Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by Lanjonath(m): 11:00pm On Jan 01, 2017
hardballripplez:

Obama said the crusaders did worse. listen to same CNN

There you go again with making excuses for your muslim terrorist brethren.
Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by hardballripplez: 11:01pm On Jan 01, 2017
Lanjonath:

Islam definitely teaches people to be daft, read through my post and read what i said about the crusaders. Shedding of any blood in the bible is a sin. Jesus told us to turn the other cheek and love all, even our enemies.
If anyone kills an innocent soul . in Islam it is as if he has killed the whole of mankind. That's what Islam teaches. use your brain. that's why u have some

Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by hardballripplez: 11:02pm On Jan 01, 2017
Lanjonath:

There you go again with making excuses for your muslim terrorist brethren.
Didn't make excuses. Islam doesn't condone what they do. The crusaders got justification to kill and maim from the bible

Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by Lanjonath(m): 11:04pm On Jan 01, 2017
hardballripplez:

If anyone kills an innocent soul . in Islam it is as if he has killed the whole of mankind. That's what Islam teaches. use your brain. that's why u have some

Lol..you and your Islam brethren that claim to understand the Quran but keep killing in allahs name need to use your brains sir. I doubt those terrorist read a different Quran though, just saying
Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by hardballripplez: 11:06pm On Jan 01, 2017
Lanjonath:

Lol..you and your Islam brethren that claim to understand the Quran but keep killing in allahs name need to use your brains sir. I doubt those terrorist read a different Quran though, just saying
To be candid, I think they read the bible

Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by Lanjonath(m): 11:06pm On Jan 01, 2017
hardballripplez:

Didn't make excuses. Islam doesn't condone what they do. The crusaders got justification to kill and maim from the bible

A thousand years ago and are criticized for it today. But your Islamic tendency to always do evil wont understand that and will keep making excuses for your terrorist brethren.
Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by sunshineV(f): 11:07pm On Jan 01, 2017
I know God knows best but....

Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by Lanjonath(m): 11:07pm On Jan 01, 2017
hardballripplez:

To be candid, I think they read the bible

To be candid also, that was B.C
Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by hardballripplez: 11:07pm On Jan 01, 2017
Lanjonath:

was that in the bible r not?
Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by hardballripplez: 11:08pm On Jan 01, 2017
Lanjonath:

or did the god change?
Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by hardballripplez: 11:08pm On Jan 01, 2017
Lanjonath:

A thousand years ago and are criticized for it today. But your Islamic tendency to always do evil wont understand that and will keep making excuses for your terrorist brethren.

Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by hardballripplez: 11:09pm On Jan 01, 2017
Lanjonath:

i could give you more and even places where Jesus said BRING MY SWORD AND KILL. FROM YOUR BIBLE
Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by HardMirror(m): 11:09pm On Jan 01, 2017
Revelation1:
.Take note; I'm not talking about the fallen angels who were defeated in battle by the Arch angel Michael. I'm talking about demons, witches and wizard. Let's go to the book of Genenis chapter 1 vs 21. And GOD created sea whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abudantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind; and saw that it was good. Let it be known to you that Genesis 1vs21 was making reference to the great sea monster Leviathan or Behometh and other sea creatures. Follow me to the book of Isaiah chapter 27vs1. At that time, the lord will judge Leviathan* the crooked snake. The Lord will use his great sword, his hard and powerful sword, to punish Leviathan, the coiled snake. Leviathan is a great sea monster it can be in form of serpent, whale or crocodile. God created serpent the father of all demons, so does it mean that God was the creator of demons since Leviathan was created by him? Honest answer pls. Kingebukasb.log, 4.evergod, W.iigrea7, Ama.lice9, An.as09.
Fantastic question, but then you called intellectually deficient christians to answer you. Are you sure you are really in search of answers?

1 Like

Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by Lanjonath(m): 11:11pm On Jan 01, 2017
hardballripplez:

was that in the bible r not?

Oga your twisted muslim mind won't understand so ill break it down for you. That was the old testament and when Jesus"the only way to God, the truth and the light" came to lead us back to God he said love was the ultimate commandment. And we should not retaliate but rather always forgive those who sin against us and turn the other cheek. Even when he was being crucified, Jesus was praying for those who killed him. That's the bible. You read it through not just speak based on one verse. You're who God said"you'll see but not understand"
Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by Lanjonath(m): 11:12pm On Jan 01, 2017
hardballripplez:

i could give you more and even places where Jesus said BRING MY SWORD AND KILL. FROM YOUR BIBLE

Please do, I'm waiting.
Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by kingsmith4(m): 11:13pm On Jan 01, 2017
Am a muslim!
I luv GOD dat s y
I luv Adam
I luv Abraham
Isaac Jacob Joseph Elias John zecheriah David Hud Job Ishmeal Lot Noah Solomon Jonah Elisha Moses Jesus Mohammed peace be untodem all d ones I mentioned n I ddnt mention Wen u dnt luv d prophets of God u dnt luv God Mohammed s d last prophet of God n u must luv him u no gt choice unless u wnt 2 spend ur eternity in hell! Pls all dis christain wen Jesus ws ascendin wot dd he say he ll tll GOD 2 do? Am redy 4 all of u nw! If u knw u knw bible oya mk we challenge ansa my question 1st b4 any tn
Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by hardballripplez: 11:14pm On Jan 01, 2017
Lanjonath:

Oga your twisted muslim mind won't understand so ill break it down for you. That was the old testament and when Jesus"the only way to God, the truth and the light" came to lead us back to God he said love was the ultimate commandment. And we should not retaliate but rather always forgive those who sin against us and turn the other cheek. Even when he was being crucified, Jesus was praying for those who killed him. That's the bible. You read it through not just speak based on one verse. You're who God said"you'll see but not understand"
SO DID THE GOD OF THE BIBLE CHANGE? HE LOVED SHEDDING OF BLOOD IN THE OLD BUT DOESNT LIKE IT IN THE NEW TESTAMENT. DAFT. ALWAYS LOOKING FOR EXCUSES

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Before & After Photos Of Prophet Elvis Mbonye Whose Members Kissed His Feet / “Don’t Go About Eating All Over The Place This Season”- Dr Olukoya Warns / Boko Haram Wants To Kill Me For Converting To Christianity”–Islamic Cleric’s Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.