Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,846 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

How To Have Sex With A Virgin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Have Sex With A Virgin (4901 Views)

I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag / Naira Marley: 'Dolapo Badmus Wants To Have Sex With Me But She Is Really Ugly' / Zimbabwean Sex Workers Have Sex In Church Building (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Have Sex With A Virgin by Nobody: 1:34am On Jan 02, 2017
Tho Really i know she didn't lie to me and d way she behaves is like a virgin really ,

We've been dating for the past two years now without sex she says she's a virgin and she wants to keep that we kiss but no sex involved
Wen i to bring up the sex issue she literally changes the topic
Tho she's a little bit religious but don't just understand anymore i can't stand the fact @ which Am dating someone for the past 2-3 year without sex

Pls matured mind pls Kindly gimme yur advice
Re: How To Have Sex With A Virgin by BarakOkenny(m): 1:40am On Jan 02, 2017
Going by the numerous infantile topics you've created overtime, one can effortlessly determine that you are such a toddler, and as one, you resaon.

10 Likes

Re: How To Have Sex With A Virgin by Nobody: 1:58am On Jan 02, 2017
BarakOkenny:
Going by the numerous infantile topics you've created overtime, one can effortlessly determine that you are such a toddler, and as one, you resaon.
Mtcheww guy lol yu don mature finish for yur face
Imagine see yur broke six packs sef i already known niggas like yu ar broke for calling someone childish just fulvck off my post i only needed matured minds advice not yur shits okay?
No B!tch of angry

1 Like

Re: How To Have Sex With A Virgin by Nobody: 2:04am On Jan 02, 2017
BarakOkenny:
Something just bothering my mind and i came here to share it and get some piece of advice and another crazy guy will come here and talk sh!ts it obvious yu too yure just a mare kid too just fvck of okay

3 Likes

Re: How To Have Sex With A Virgin by jblackbell(m): 7:35am On Jan 02, 2017
bobbykosh:

Imagine see yur broke six packs sef i already known niggas like yu ar broke for calling someone childish just fulvck off my post i only needed matured minds advice not yur shits okay?
No B!tch of angry
So you can insult someone like this and you don't know how to disvirgin a girl. In order to disvirgin a girl you have to first learn manners.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Have Sex With A Virgin by raphy(m): 7:43am On Jan 02, 2017
Why don't you just ask google instead to get insult in a faceless forum .try to act as an adult and google what you want.happy new year don't mind these people that call you toddler if you not a taoddler just ignor them and enjoy ya new year it's too early to begin to spit insult .
Re: How To Have Sex With A Virgin by slimthugchimee2(m): 7:48am On Jan 02, 2017
BarakOkenny:

oga na nokia c3 camera you dey use?

1 Like

Re: How To Have Sex With A Virgin by Splinz(m): 8:42am On Jan 02, 2017
bobbykosh:
Tho Really i know she didn't lie to me and d way she behaves is like a virgin really ,

We've been dating for the past two years now without sex she says she's a virgin and she wants to keep that we kiss but no sex involved
Tho she's a little bit religious but don't just understand anymore i can't stand the fact @ which Am dating someone for the past 2-3 year without sex

Oh my gawd! When will this boy get some sense- this is too early this year!

1 Share

Re: How To Have Sex With A Virgin by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 02, 2017
bobbykosh:

Ok, so you have 4 options.

1. You breakup & leave her alone & search for someone else.

2. You just stay put & wait till she's ready. Don't be surprised she may never be ready.

3. Or just have a side chick who isn't religious, that is giving u sex in-between.

4. Just Marry her lol.

Please DON'T rape her cuz it may come to that when you become frustrated lol. If she lays a curse on u. Hmmm. Please make your choice quick.

2 Likes

Re: How To Have Sex With A Virgin by ITbomb(m): 10:26am On Jan 02, 2017
bobbykosh:

No B!tch of angry
After seeing this I think the other guy was right, you need to grow up first.
The knowledge to disvirgin will come naturally when you are matured

1 Like

Re: How To Have Sex With A Virgin by Thermodynamics(m): 10:54am On Jan 02, 2017
You need help, go see a doctor or a pastor.
Re: How To Have Sex With A Virgin by deolurexy1(m): 2:32pm On Jan 02, 2017
Use the oldest trick in the book

1 Like

Re: How To Have Sex With A Virgin by ibroh22(m): 3:28pm On Jan 02, 2017
Op,,,I can relate,,,,,,I have a lady like dat too,we are still dating till now but no show yet,tho we do have deep romance nakedly to the point of penetration,at them at point she would get up,,,,I don't want to force her and am patient with her,,, it's a distance relationship that we usually see once a while,so that doesn't give me chance to schooled her,the relationship is 4yrs last year,but Na me go still break her,, I have a side chic dat is giving me wat I want.......All you need is patient and get a side chic as someone above said,but play Ur games tight so u won't get caught,,,,best of luck
Re: How To Have Sex With A Virgin by MarkGeraldo(m): 3:55pm On Jan 02, 2017
I'm outta here, f*ckers!!

Re: How To Have Sex With A Virgin by Nobody: 12:07am On Jan 03, 2017
truthsayer007:

Ok, so you have 4 options.

1. You breakup & leave her alone & search for someone else.

2. You just stay put & wait till she's ready. Don't be surprised she may never be ready.

3. Or just have a side chick who isn't religious, that is giving u sex in-between.

4. Just Marry her lol.

Please DON'T rape her cuz it may come to that when you become frustrated lol. If she lays a curse on u. Hmmm. Please make your choice quick.

Lol thanks man i love this a lot sef grin
Re: How To Have Sex With A Virgin by Nobody: 12:08am On Jan 03, 2017
ibroh22:
Op,,,I can relate,,,,,,I have a lady like dat too,we are still dating till now but no show yet,tho we do have deep romance nakedly to the point of penetration,at them at point she would get up,,,,I don't want to force her and am patient with her,,, it's a distance relationship that we usually see once a while,so that doesn't give me chance to schooled her,the relationship is 4yrs last year,but Na me go still break her,, I have a side chic dat is giving me wat I want.......All you need is patient and get a side chic as someone above said,but play Ur games tight so u won't get caught,,,,best of luck

Thanks i love this too thanks
Re: How To Have Sex With A Virgin by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 04, 2017
ITbomb:

After seeing this I think the other guy was right, you need to grow up first.
The knowledge to disvirgin will come naturally when you are matured
Alright Sha lol thank God you older and give a good matured ansa
Re: How To Have Sex With A Virgin by lacruz12(m): 3:45pm On Jan 04, 2017
jblackbell:

So you can insult someone like this and you don't know how to disvirgin a girl. In order to disvirgin a girl you have to first learn manners.

Yeeeeeeeee...... My chest o shocked shocked grin

1 Like

Re: How To Have Sex With A Virgin by klbakare(m): 5:25pm On Jan 05, 2017
ibroh22:

You are sighted

(1) (Reply)

I Am About Fucking My Ex Girlfriend Elder Sister As Payback / Lady Cries Out After Her Friend’s Father Sent Her N900k / See What Fans Are Asking From This Gorgeous Nurse - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.