Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,886 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Is't Possible To Leave In Same Room With Your Sister Without Been Tempt - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is't Possible To Leave In Same Room With Your Sister Without Been Tempt (11351 Views)

South African Lady Who May Tempt You To Have S*x (photos) / My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me / Can U Sleep Comfortably In D Same Room Where Ur Frnd Is Making Luv With His Gf? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is't Possible To Leave In Same Room With Your Sister Without Been Tempt by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 02, 2017
For thinking this way and even if u are not done it, ur punishment should be to use u to smoke weed. Like grind u and put u inside weed and invite friends for highness

1 Like

Re: Is't Possible To Leave In Same Room With Your Sister Without Been Tempt by RandomHero(m): 6:56pm On Jan 02, 2017
prettythicksme:
Lol,no big deal.I do UnCloth infront of my brothers and they will b like ur breast don dey big oo.Infact i go remove my pad put am for their nose to smell i swear.All na fun. grin grin
What in God's name?!! lipsrsealed Mehn! That's nasty A F!! angry
Re: Is't Possible To Leave In Same Room With Your Sister Without Been Tempt by drewxx88(m): 6:58pm On Jan 02, 2017
Amelian:

I deliberately didn't allow my boobs to show.. To avoid High influx of mails and pms angry
A lady who doesn't like attention that's new to me well kudos and sorry about ur bros death loosing a loved one is always painful...
Re: Is't Possible To Leave In Same Room With Your Sister Without Been Tempt by Idamond: 7:02pm On Jan 02, 2017
chimalisco19:

You be dog? Why u no go dey wit your sister?[color=#990000][/color]
you dont talk like a matured person
Re: Is't Possible To Leave In Same Room With Your Sister Without Been Tempt by Quintessential1(f): 7:08pm On Jan 02, 2017
EWAagoyin:
what dere to cope about...my blood sister fa....I don't even see her sexually pleasing atall...my blood o....the thinking alone is giving headache sef ...why all dis useless questions sef....the op is a pervert serious one

Lol. I can feel how irritated you are over the Op's post. The truth is that he already has impure thoughts. No matter how little they may be.
Re: Is't Possible To Leave In Same Room With Your Sister Without Been Tempt by Quintessential1(f): 7:10pm On Jan 02, 2017
dabrightt:
Came here to read comment..where are the calabar boys...

What's your problem with Calabar people?
Re: Is't Possible To Leave In Same Room With Your Sister Without Been Tempt by Quintessential1(f): 7:20pm On Jan 02, 2017
Odunharry:

chaii.. U don make me stop dey eat this food.

Lol. Sorry.
Re: Is't Possible To Leave In Same Room With Your Sister Without Been Tempt by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 02, 2017
drewxx88:
A lady who doesn't like attention that's new to me well kudos and sorry about ur bros death loosing a loved one is always painful...

Thanks u can say that again.. Extremely painful.
Although Ladies like me exist.
I have enough attention on. My street, workplace, and everywhere I go..sighs trust me I don't need more. Am not into Runz, gathering customers. Neither am I using my body to sell market. Compliments I receive everyday I walk down my street is enough.
From guys and children.
Movie producers have approached me several times to act films but I can't act sad
Am kind of a private lady.
I like it when a guy comes to me cos am intelligent.. Not come to me because of fantasizing on my boobbss. And telling me babe u are driving me nuts.. I don hear am taya.. I don't need to hear more of it... I hardly go to clubs. I hardly party. The last party I went to, one lesbian lady stalked me for 2weeks, begging to transfer 100k into my account for just 2hrs wth my boobbss and she can't stop thinking about me.. And her lesbians friends will be excited to be with me and pay me well. angry
I was like WTF!..
She got my digits through a friend of mine in the party. I felt so annoyed and basically warned her to keep off me. Or else I wil report her to the police for harassment . I had to cut off. My frnd who gave off my number.
Am not a sex object and I don't like been approached as if am one angry
Even though my body says opposite.
That's the last feeling I need. angry
Don't dream about me.. Don't even fantasize about me. Cos I ain't fulfilling any sexxxual dream or wish angry angry

1 Like

Re: Is't Possible To Leave In Same Room With Your Sister Without Been Tempt by Idamond: 7:31pm On Jan 02, 2017
Amelian:

I have enough attention on. My street, workplace, and everywhere I go..sighs trust me I don't need more. Am not into Runz, gathering customers. Neither am I using my body to sell market. Compliments I receive everyday I walk down my street is enough.
From guys and children.
Movie producers have approached me several times to act films but I can't act sad
I like it when a guy comes to me cos am intelligent.. Not come to me because of fantasizing on my boobbss. And telling me babe u are driving me nuts.. I don hear am taya.. I don't need to hear more of it... I hardly go to clubs. I hardly party. The last party I went to, one lesbian lady stalked me for 2weeks, begging to transfer 100k into my account for just 2hrs wth my boobbss and she can't stop thinking about me.. And her lesbians friends will be excited to be with me and pay me well. angry
I was like WTF!..
She got my digits through a friend of mine in the party. I felt so annoyed and basically warned her to keep off me. Or else I wil report her to the police for harassment . I had to cut off. My frnd who gave off my number.
Don't dream about me.. Don't even fantasize about me. Cos I ain't fulfilling any sexxxual dream or wish angry angry
nice na u try pass, i just like the way u feel not been different from order ladies
Re: Is't Possible To Leave In Same Room With Your Sister Without Been Tempt by Quintessential1(f): 7:44pm On Jan 02, 2017
brownhawk:
not my sister but I remember those days I used to bang my step aunty before she got married. till now I still see that respect and love in her eyes

Respect and love! You just wish!
Re: Is't Possible To Leave In Same Room With Your Sister Without Been Tempt by drewxx88(m): 8:43pm On Jan 02, 2017
Amelian:

From guys and children.
I was like WTF!..
you must have been thru a lot and the fact is ur physical attributes will make men always come after you cos frankly before a man knows if your smart ,a great cook a home maker etc he is first attracted to your outlook and your already self conscious of this fact ...Hopefully really nice ppl will come into your life for the right reasons...

2 Likes

Re: Is't Possible To Leave In Same Room With Your Sister Without Been Tempt by brownhawk: 8:49pm On Jan 02, 2017
Quintessential1:

Respect and love! You just wish!
no u wish. I'm everything her husband is not
Re: Is't Possible To Leave In Same Room With Your Sister Without Been Tempt by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 02, 2017
drewxx88:
you must have been thru a lot and the fact is ur physical attributes will make men always come after you cos frankly before a man knows if your smart ,a great cook a home maker etc he is first attracted to your outlook and your already self conscious of this fact ...Hopefully really nice ppl will come into your life for the right reasons...

Am over conscious of it.. Cos of the kind of way men behave towards me. It's annoying and kind of attract all types of bad men.

Thanks for the prayer and well wishes.. cheesy
Amen and amen and amen kiss smiley
A million times cheesy
Thanks so much kiss

U are so kind smiley
Amen.

God bless you smiley

1 Like

Re: Is't Possible To Leave In Same Room With Your Sister Without Been Tempt by Quintessential1(f): 10:26pm On Jan 02, 2017
brownhawk:
no u wish. I'm everything her husband is not

You're not and will never be. She was stupid once. She's past that, but you're obviously still stuck in that time.
Re: Is't Possible To Leave In Same Room With Your Sister Without Been Tempt by NevetsIbot(m): 10:30pm On Jan 02, 2017
when I mistakenly stumble on my sisters when they're in towel,naked or just pant and they start running or screaming. I'll just be like 'who dey look at these ones Una heads no correct'' and I'll walk out.. Including that smallie that's just 16yrs... Smh

E sure me say God go sama me better thunder if I reason am. Hian.

2 Likes

Re: Is't Possible To Leave In Same Room With Your Sister Without Been Tempt by LastProphet: 11:09pm On Jan 02, 2017
OP what of your mother? dont you feel like sleeping with her too? u are a disgrace to humanity to have asked such a stupidd idioticc question. so that means ur kids when u eventually have them, will be sexually attracted to each other abi?
Re: Is't Possible To Leave In Same Room With Your Sister Without Been Tempt by brownhawk: 11:17pm On Jan 02, 2017
Quintessential1:

You're not and will never be. She was stupid once. She's past that, but you're obviously still stuck in that time.
you talk as if u know the lady I'm talking about but suit urself
Re: Is't Possible To Leave In Same Room With Your Sister Without Been Tempt by jericco1(m): 12:24am On Jan 03, 2017
prettythicksme:
Lol,no big deal.I do UnCloth infront of my brothers and they will b like ur breast don dey big oo.Infact i go remove my pad put am for their nose to smell i swear.All na fun. grin grin

lol.
Re: Is't Possible To Leave In Same Room With Your Sister Without Been Tempt by chiefojiji(m): 1:04am On Jan 03, 2017
prettythicksme:

big sister! comma uncloth before me too na!!!
Re: Is't Possible To Leave In Same Room With Your Sister Without Been Tempt by chiefojiji(m): 1:07am On Jan 03, 2017
NevetsIbot:
when I mistakenly stumble on my sisters when they're in towel,naked or just pant and they start running or screaming. I'll just be like 'who dey look at these ones Una heads no correct'' and I'll walk out.. Including that smallie that's just 16yrs... Smh

E sure me say God go sama me better thunder if I reason am. Hian.

for why are dey running

maybe dem see danger!

dem don hear when u dey tear one auntie wey dey leave next street, dem con dey fear u
Re: Is't Possible To Leave In Same Room With Your Sister Without Been Tempt by Nobody: 1:09am On Jan 03, 2017
prettythicksme:
Chisos .. @Bolded That got me laffing ..
Re: Is't Possible To Leave In Same Room With Your Sister Without Been Tempt by ebonflexy(m): 1:25am On Jan 03, 2017
The real question is:
What would you do if you woke up to find that your sister was sucking your dick? What if she was so good that by the time you woke up, you were already seconds from busting and then realize it's her?

Would you let her finish before dealing with the awkward situation? Or would you stop her mid-pre-cum?

Have fun answering the question grin
Re: Is't Possible To Leave In Same Room With Your Sister Without Been Tempt by Idamond: 7:30am On Jan 03, 2017
LastProphet:
OP what of your mother? dont you feel like sleeping with her too? u are a disgrace to humanity to have asked such a stupidd idioticc question. so that means ur kids when u eventually have them, will be sexually attracted to each other abi?
i can see u cant quote, is that what the topic is talking about
Re: Is't Possible To Leave In Same Room With Your Sister Without Been Tempt by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 03, 2017
lady2lady:
Chisos .. @Bolded That got me laffing ..
grin u like laughing sha tongue
Re: Is't Possible To Leave In Same Room With Your Sister Without Been Tempt by Nobody: 8:10am On Jan 03, 2017
prettythicksme:
grin u like laughing sha tongue
lol .. That's my hubby cheesy
Re: Is't Possible To Leave In Same Room With Your Sister Without Been Tempt by Nobody: 8:11am On Jan 03, 2017
lady2lady:
lol .. That's my hubby cheesy
Nice one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is't Possible To Leave In Same Room With Your Sister Without Been Tempt by NevetsIbot(m): 8:37am On Jan 03, 2017
chiefojiji:

for why are dey running

maybe dem see danger!

dem don hear when u dey tear one auntie wey dey leave next street, dem con dey fear u
lol. Help me ask dem why dem dey run.

Haha.... No aunty dey our side o
Re: Is't Possible To Leave In Same Room With Your Sister Without Been Tempt by RandomHero(m): 9:21am On Jan 03, 2017
Quintessential1:

Hello, Miss-lowkey- brownhawk 's - StepAunty. Calm down. wink
Re: Is't Possible To Leave In Same Room With Your Sister Without Been Tempt by brownhawk: 10:13am On Jan 03, 2017
RandomHero:

dont mind her she's just being sentimental. which I don't give a Bleep.

1 Like

Re: Is't Possible To Leave In Same Room With Your Sister Without Been Tempt by brownhawk: 10:17am On Jan 03, 2017
RandomHero:

shes talking trash as if she knows the closeness between my step aunt and me. we are pretty close and each others favorite and very genuine friends
Re: Is't Possible To Leave In Same Room With Your Sister Without Been Tempt by Quintessential1(f): 10:24am On Jan 03, 2017
RandomHero:

I can never be that person.
Re: Is't Possible To Leave In Same Room With Your Sister Without Been Tempt by Quintessential1(f): 10:25am On Jan 03, 2017
brownhawk:
shes talking trash as if she knows the closeness between my step aunt and me. we are pretty close and each others favorite and very genuine friends

It's all in your head, I tell you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Fear To Use This? / What Happened The First Night? My Hubby & I Married As Virgins / How To Last Longer In Bed And Be A Real Man With Groudnut Oil And Palm Wine.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.