Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Is't Possible To Leave In Same Room With Your Sister Without Been Tempt - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is't Possible To Leave In Same Room With Your Sister Without Been Tempt (11352 Views)

South African Lady Who May Tempt You To Have S*x (photos) / My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me / Can U Sleep Comfortably In D Same Room Where Ur Frnd Is Making Luv With His Gf? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is't Possible To Leave In Same Room With Your Sister Without Been Tempt by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 02, 2017
CorGier:

girl, you nasty.
@prettythicksme
Its people like you that are sisters to Bobrisky.
PS: I couldnt quote you cause your post was too repulsive.
Re: Is't Possible To Leave In Same Room With Your Sister Without Been Tempt by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 02, 2017
prettythicksme:
Lol,no big deal.I do UnCloth infront of my brothers and they will b like ur breast don dey big oo.Infact i go remove my pad put am for their nose to smell i swear.All na fun. grin grin

Ewwww.. Dirty pikin.

Anyway, to the topic. I can.. They could get naked in front of me sef... Tho I'll be very irritated.
Re: Is't Possible To Leave In Same Room With Your Sister Without Been Tempt by LordOfNaira: 2:50pm On Jan 02, 2017
Amelian:

Lol smiley

U are so funny smiley

Sighs am. Not

But it's believed that when someone dies through terminal illness. The dead person leave his sick body behind and his spirit becomes free and healthy. It's the body that was sick but spirit healthy and alive but sad during when the person is alive but when dead the spirit becomes free and healthy. So my Pastor said..
Had to believe him ,so I don't die of heartache and sorrow.

He's strong where he is smiley
In Jesus name amen

I am sorry I made that quote. I just realized it was you who made that sad post. I thought I was quoting a sympathizer. May he continue to rest in peace. Don't cry o because I know how it feels recollecting these sad experiences. All is well!!!
Re: Is't Possible To Leave In Same Room With Your Sister Without Been Tempt by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 02, 2017
Vorpal:

@prettythicksme

Its people like you that are sisters to Bobrisky.

PS: I couldnt quote you cause your post was too repulsive.
angry angry dont vex me grin
Re: Is't Possible To Leave In Same Room With Your Sister Without Been Tempt by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 02, 2017
LordofNairaland:

I am sorry I made that quote. I just realized it was you who made that sad post. I thought I was quoting a sympathizer. May he continue to rest in peace. Don't cry o because I know how it feels recollecting these sad experiences. All is well!!!

Thank you. I understand.. It's ok.

2 Likes

Re: Is't Possible To Leave In Same Room With Your Sister Without Been Tempt by chimalisco19(m): 2:57pm On Jan 02, 2017
Idamond:
Can you leave with your sister in a room and still share the same bed and bathroom for years without been tempt every morning when she goes to bath with towel even at night when she will tie only wrapper to sleep on at same bed with you..
You be dog? Why u no go dey wit your sister?[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Is't Possible To Leave In Same Room With Your Sister Without Been Tempt by chimalisco19(m): 3:01pm On Jan 02, 2017
prettythicksme:
Lol,no big deal.I do UnCloth infront of my brothers and they will b like ur breast don dey big oo.Infact i go remove my pad put am for their nose to smell i swear.All na fun. grin grin

Lol, wait your thunder dey come shocked
Re: Is't Possible To Leave In Same Room With Your Sister Without Been Tempt by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 02, 2017
chimalisco19:

Lol, wait your thunder dey come shocked
oya i dey wait! angry cheesy
Re: Is't Possible To Leave In Same Room With Your Sister Without Been Tempt by stylochime: 3:27pm On Jan 02, 2017
prettythicksme:
CHAI
Re: Is't Possible To Leave In Same Room With Your Sister Without Been Tempt by jblackbell(m): 3:33pm On Jan 02, 2017
I don't have a sister, so I can't relate. But I have female friends I'm not sexually attracted to, even though we sleep on the same bed.
Re: Is't Possible To Leave In Same Room With Your Sister Without Been Tempt by smark61: 3:35pm On Jan 02, 2017
Jarizod:
Your own sister..bro art thou mad

He is mad
Re: Is't Possible To Leave In Same Room With Your Sister Without Been Tempt by ignis: 3:37pm On Jan 02, 2017
Op I think you need help...
Re: Is't Possible To Leave In Same Room With Your Sister Without Been Tempt by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 02, 2017
babazako:
No matter hw beautiful or sexy a sister is ,for me considering having sexy urge for her is impossible. I don't even look at em like women,self.talk less thinking other wise with em.

Exactly, to me ehn, my sisters are not even human being. If they like, make them naked, I won't even have attention.

Like someone said earlier ehn, the O.P should be quarantined.
Re: Is't Possible To Leave In Same Room With Your Sister Without Been Tempt by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 02, 2017
smark61:

He is mad
seconded
Re: Is't Possible To Leave In Same Room With Your Sister Without Been Tempt by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 02, 2017
Jarizod:

seconded

thirded
Re: Is't Possible To Leave In Same Room With Your Sister Without Been Tempt by enirock(m): 3:53pm On Jan 02, 2017
I think the word u are looking for is incest. It is possible as far as in ur minds eyes I don't see her as just a girl rather u see her as a girl who share ur blood nd who u can't marry nd as such d urge won't come BT the moment u begin to envisage her in dat manner,u begin to create feelings that are unhealthy
Re: Is't Possible To Leave In Same Room With Your Sister Without Been Tempt by megareal: 4:02pm On Jan 02, 2017
Amelian:
The op is a pervert and needs deliverance.

I use to dress naked in front of my younger brother of 26years. With my huge boobbbs struggling to be fixed in my bra and wearing my panty in front of him.. Nothing there. He'd my blood not my bf.. Sometime I even complain and usually show him My boobbbs ,standing infornt of him that they are becoming too big oo. And it's so frustrating for. Me. angry. He will laugh and say it's God's gift.. Lol cheesy :
I will hiss and walk away.

Sighs I miss him a lot.. He's my paddy for life.. In fact he was all I had.. We were simply inseparable.. And I pampered him so much.. Such a good hearted amiable guy but death snatched him away cry cry
Sighs. Na wa my eyes don see sha and my heart has bleed so much, it can't bleed anymore cry
Well Thank God for life.

My dear, I understand. I also lost my only brother in his twenties. He was sick too and very close to me. Time doesn't heal wounds, it only makes it easier to bear.

E hugs from me. It is well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is't Possible To Leave In Same Room With Your Sister Without Been Tempt by megareal: 4:04pm On Jan 02, 2017
Op, how can you even think that? No be your sister? Abeg, get your head examined.
Re: Is't Possible To Leave In Same Room With Your Sister Without Been Tempt by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 02, 2017
comradespade:

thirded
lol cheesy
Hny bruh..
Re: Is't Possible To Leave In Same Room With Your Sister Without Been Tempt by AyamConfidence(m): 4:06pm On Jan 02, 2017
Idamond:
Can you leave with your sister in a room and still share the same bed and bathroom for years without been tempt every morning when she goes to bath with towel even at night when she will tie only wrapper to sleep on at same bed with you..
bro I tire for you...is konji such a bastard

I went to visit a friend along with a female neighbor and we boarded bike together with me sitting at her back... She is quite big so she was practically sitting on my legs all through and I wasn't aroused at all...and when I say at all I mean at all...you know why??....because are friends talk less of my own sister... My own blood...wey we follow suck the same Mimi

Guy don't be a pervert...and don't let the Devil use you

Whatever happened to self control SMH undecided undecided
Re: Is't Possible To Leave In Same Room With Your Sister Without Been Tempt by AyamConfidence(m): 4:09pm On Jan 02, 2017
Omagzee:

Exactly, to me ehn, my sisters are not even human being. If they like, make them naked, I won't even have attention.

Like someone said earlier ehn, the O.P should be quarantined.
this is weeket

Re: Is't Possible To Leave In Same Room With Your Sister Without Been Tempt by AyamConfidence(m): 4:12pm On Jan 02, 2017
Tobiee:

Ewwww.. Dirty pikin.

Anyway, to the topic. I can.. They could get naked in front of me sef... Tho I'll be very irritated.
that's the word
Re: Is't Possible To Leave In Same Room With Your Sister Without Been Tempt by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 02, 2017
[quote author=megareal post=52467670]

My dear, I understand. I also lost my only brother in his twenties. He was sick too and very close to me. Time doesn't heal wounds, it only makes it easier to bear.

E hugs from me. It is well.[/quote]

Thanks so much dear kiss

You are right. smiley

Reciprocating the E hugs back.
Thank you kiss

2 Likes

Re: Is't Possible To Leave In Same Room With Your Sister Without Been Tempt by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 02, 2017
I give up on this generation
Re: Is't Possible To Leave In Same Room With Your Sister Without Been Tempt by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 02, 2017
Jarizod:

lol cheesy
Hny bruh..

oga mi, I wish you the same and all the best
Re: Is't Possible To Leave In Same Room With Your Sister Without Been Tempt by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 02, 2017
comradespade:

oga mi, I wish you the same and all the best
Thanks sir smiley
Re: Is't Possible To Leave In Same Room With Your Sister Without Been Tempt by yarimo(m): 4:42pm On Jan 02, 2017
tobidipity:
Make she naked for my front self, nothing dey hapun. Na my blood na.
story for the BOKO Boys grin
Re: Is't Possible To Leave In Same Room With Your Sister Without Been Tempt by Abbeytoy(m): 5:14pm On Jan 02, 2017
Idamond:

How old are you both?
Re: Is't Possible To Leave In Same Room With Your Sister Without Been Tempt by Amaechi9(m): 5:24pm On Jan 02, 2017
Abegi hw u wan take get sexual urge for your own sister except you be confirm pervert
Re: Is't Possible To Leave In Same Room With Your Sister Without Been Tempt by Mediapace: 5:44pm On Jan 02, 2017
Mimzyy:

Eeewwwwwwwwwww.
mimzy is back?
Re: Is't Possible To Leave In Same Room With Your Sister Without Been Tempt by Jman06(m): 6:01pm On Jan 02, 2017
I can never get sexually aroused by my sisters. They are my blood and i love them with the special kind of love that exists between siblings.
Re: Is't Possible To Leave In Same Room With Your Sister Without Been Tempt by lifu2016(m): 6:31pm On Jan 02, 2017
tobidipity:
Make she naked for my front self, nothing dey hapun. Na my blood na.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Happened The First Night? My Hubby & I Married As Virgins / How To Last Longer In Bed And Be A Real Man With Groudnut Oil And Palm Wine. / Have You Ever Fall In Love With Your Neighbour?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.