Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,968 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Is't Possible To Leave In Same Room With Your Sister Without Been Tempt - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is't Possible To Leave In Same Room With Your Sister Without Been Tempt (11355 Views)

South African Lady Who May Tempt You To Have S*x (photos) / My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me / Can U Sleep Comfortably In D Same Room Where Ur Frnd Is Making Luv With His Gf? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is't Possible To Leave In Same Room With Your Sister Without Been Tempt by brownhawk: 11:22am On Jan 03, 2017
Quintessential1:

It's all in your head, I tell you.
then leave it there
Re: Is't Possible To Leave In Same Room With Your Sister Without Been Tempt by Kobicove(m): 12:53pm On Jan 03, 2017
Of course, why not.

What in the world would even make you have a sexual longing for your own blood sister?
Re: Is't Possible To Leave In Same Room With Your Sister Without Been Tempt by RandomHero(m): 1:59pm On Jan 03, 2017
Quintessential1:

It's all in your head, I tell you.
You know the lol-est aspect of it all?

Your signature.
Re: Is't Possible To Leave In Same Room With Your Sister Without Been Tempt by Quintessential1(f): 2:01pm On Jan 03, 2017
RandomHero:

You know the lol-est aspect of it all?

Your signature.

What's funny about it?
Re: Is't Possible To Leave In Same Room With Your Sister Without Been Tempt by RandomHero(m): 2:02pm On Jan 03, 2017
Quintessential1:

What's funny about it?
You're displaying the exact opposite of it in high doses.
Re: Is't Possible To Leave In Same Room With Your Sister Without Been Tempt by Quintessential1(f): 2:06pm On Jan 03, 2017
RandomHero:

You're displaying the exact opposite of it in high doses.

That's funny. I don't know the dude, why should I hate him? I'm simply telling him the truth. I understand these things.
Re: Is't Possible To Leave In Same Room With Your Sister Without Been Tempt by ufuosman(m): 2:07pm On Jan 03, 2017
If she is your blood sister, nothing will happen.. Anybody that have urge for is blood sister, bliv me that person is curse already
Re: Is't Possible To Leave In Same Room With Your Sister Without Been Tempt by RandomHero(m): 2:12pm On Jan 03, 2017
Quintessential1:

That's funny. I don't know the dude, why should I hate him? I'm simply telling him the truth. I understand these things.
I'm sure you do. smiley You opened a new account, right?
Re: Is't Possible To Leave In Same Room With Your Sister Without Been Tempt by Quintessential1(f): 2:29pm On Jan 03, 2017
RandomHero:

I'm sure you do. smiley You opened a new account, right?

Not quite. Been a guest for a long time.
Re: Is't Possible To Leave In Same Room With Your Sister Without Been Tempt by RandomHero(m): 3:24pm On Jan 03, 2017
Quintessential1:

Not quite. Been a guest for a long time.
Lol. We have that in common. Used to have an account way back though but deactivated it without knowing I'd not be able to get it back. I'm Ola. smiley
Re: Is't Possible To Leave In Same Room With Your Sister Without Been Tempt by Quintessential1(f): 4:59pm On Jan 03, 2017
RandomHero:

Lol. We have that in common. Used to have an account way back though but deactivated it without knowing I'd not be able to get it back. I'm Ola. smiley

I'm Aurora.
Re: Is't Possible To Leave In Same Room With Your Sister Without Been Tempt by Xmen149(m): 11:50pm On Jan 03, 2017
Amelian:

Lol smiley

U are so funny smiley

Sighs am. Not

But it's believed that when someone dies through terminal illness. The dead person leave his sick body behind and his spirit becomes free and healthy. It's the body that was sick but spirit healthy and alive but sad during when the person is alive but when dead the spirit becomes free and healthy. So my Pastor said..

you fine like one nickelodeon cartoon ...lol,....sorry for your loss dear...he is well where he is so rest your mind
Had to believe him ,so I don't die of heartache and sorrow.

He's strong where he is smiley
In Jesus name amen
Re: Is't Possible To Leave In Same Room With Your Sister Without Been Tempt by Xmen149(m): 11:51pm On Jan 03, 2017
Amelian:

Lol smiley

U are so funny smiley

Sighs am. Not

But it's believed that when someone dies through terminal illness. The dead person leave his sick body behind and his spirit becomes free and healthy. It's the body that was sick but spirit healthy and alive but sad during when the person is alive but when dead the spirit becomes free and healthy. So my Pastor said..

Had to believe him ,so I don't die of heartache and sorrow.

He's strong where he is smiley
In Jesus name amen

you fine like one nickelodeon cartoon ...lol,....sorry for your loss dear...he is well where he is so rest your mind
Re: Is't Possible To Leave In Same Room With Your Sister Without Been Tempt by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jan 03, 2017
Xmen149:

Lol, no be only Nickelodeon

But thanks smileyhe's at peace. smiley
Re: Is't Possible To Leave In Same Room With Your Sister Without Been Tempt by ibietela2(m): 12:48am On Jan 04, 2017
prettythicksme:
Lol,no big deal.I do UnCloth infront of my brothers and they will b like ur breast don dey big oo.Infact i go remove my pad put am for their nose to smell i swear.All na fun. grin grin

Sister talk true o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Girlz And Big Dick / Happy Birthday Tosyne2much / Luminouz Is Getting Married! My Pre Wedding Piczzz!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.