Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,097 members, 7,953,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:45 PM

Help See What A Female Friend Sent To Me Just Now - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help See What A Female Friend Sent To Me Just Now (10868 Views)

Boy Ask For 35k See What His Nonsense Friend Sent PHOTOS / Lady Publish Indecent Photos Best Friend Sent To Her Man To Seduce Him [photos] / What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help See What A Female Friend Sent To Me Just Now by ikp120(m): 10:01pm On Jan 02, 2017
buffalowings:

Ministry? You be him church member or wat
Yea, the church wey dey for Nairaland grin grin
Re: Help See What A Female Friend Sent To Me Just Now by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 02, 2017
makydee:
pleasure rod??
Op you just left the friend zonegrin Congratulationsgrin
lols no b small tin 2 graduate 4rm DAT zone bae,I was once der
Re: Help See What A Female Friend Sent To Me Just Now by enuk80(m): 10:34pm On Jan 02, 2017
sylvez:
"Ave tout abt u more... dat of last nyt was xo crazy, ma head kept spinning 4 u..I wanted 2 cal u bck but ma hands wouldnt permit..xo many tinz I had wantd 2 say nd ask..all day long av bn lost in dip tout abt u, but wuldnt bliv dos tout.. "

pls can someone help me to unravel this?
i'll b grateful

pls don't be carried away by her text and the calls...this girl is deceptive.she knows what she is doing...when she finally get you, I guess you will be the one crying because she will use you like trash...she knows what she is doing and don't be carried away by the signs.. my adbise to you is that just be wise and b
Re: Help See What A Female Friend Sent To Me Just Now by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 02, 2017
;Dlol no b small tout, op congrat,u don graduate 4rm DAT dangerous zone
Re: Help See What A Female Friend Sent To Me Just Now by Agu87(m): 11:31pm On Jan 02, 2017
why do u always show ur ass
Re: Help See What A Female Friend Sent To Me Just Now by sylvez(m): 11:38pm On Jan 02, 2017
enuk80:

pls don't be carried away by her text and the calls...this girl is deceptive.she knows what she is doing...when she finally get you, I guess you will be the one crying because she will use you like trash...she knows what she is doing and don't be carried away by the signs.. my adbise to you is that just be wise and b

hmmm

wisdom is the principal thing ..

prov 4:7
Re: Help See What A Female Friend Sent To Me Just Now by Gofwane(m): 12:27am On Jan 03, 2017
CplusJason:
Op, how bright do you want the green light to be?

Use your pleasure rod to sign this contract.
grin

1 Like

Re: Help See What A Female Friend Sent To Me Just Now by goingape: 12:38am On Jan 03, 2017
sylvez:
"Ave tout abt u more... dat of last nyt was xo crazy, ma head kept spinning 4 u..I wanted 2 cal u bck but ma hands wouldnt permit..xo many tinz I had wantd 2 say nd ask..all day long av bn lost in dip tout abt u, but wuldnt bliv dos tout.. "

i'll b grateful
don't be the other branch of tree to let the gorrila swing to!...
Re: Help See What A Female Friend Sent To Me Just Now by vicstar(m): 12:41am On Jan 03, 2017
° angry° ™°
• what do u want from us?

★ ☆ ★ ☆
Should we come and ask her out for u? •°•
Re: Help See What A Female Friend Sent To Me Just Now by thesuave10(m): 1:10am On Jan 03, 2017
sylvez:

i'll b grateful

By the power vested in me I hereby pronounce you free from the bondage of the friend zone. You may go and be zoned no more
Re: Help See What A Female Friend Sent To Me Just Now by Jodha(f): 2:35am On Jan 03, 2017
I think it was a mistake, maybe she was about ssending that msg to her bf
Re: Help See What A Female Friend Sent To Me Just Now by ismart: 7:01am On Jan 03, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Naija girls and forming.
how Will a sane person type 'tout" in place of 'thought'.

Automatic disqualification. IRANU!
you should know the age group that does that. Obviously, you were not born in mid 90s
Re: Help See What A Female Friend Sent To Me Just Now by Lucasinho(m): 7:12am On Jan 03, 2017
Benita27:
I don't think op is that kind of guy.
Naught gal... Hw could u displaY ur CommoditY...is it on Sale
Re: Help See What A Female Friend Sent To Me Just Now by sylvez(m): 7:42am On Jan 03, 2017
[quote author=Jodha post=52480765]I think it was a mistake, maybe she was about ssending that msg to her bf[/quote

I don't think it is a mistake because I've received four similar text between that time (yesterday evening) and now, and I'm wondering why she is not using her whatsapp or Facebook to send these messages even when we do use them to chat.
beside I've not replied any of the text because I don't know what to say.....
Re: Help See What A Female Friend Sent To Me Just Now by sylvez(m): 7:43am On Jan 03, 2017
Jodha:
I think it was a mistake, maybe she was about ssending that msg to her bf

I don't think it is a mistake because I've received four similar text between that time (yesterday evening) and now, and I'm wondering why she is not using her whatsapp or Facebook to send these messages even when we do use them to chat.
beside I've not replied any of the text because I don't know what to say.....
Re: Help See What A Female Friend Sent To Me Just Now by vicben27(m): 11:13am On Jan 03, 2017
evry bae is got a boyfrnd! no girl is truely single is ur ability to win her ova dat makes u d Alpha male!
Re: Help See What A Female Friend Sent To Me Just Now by ogtavia(m): 12:53pm On Jan 03, 2017
is it unravel why she can't type in normal English or unravel why she had to sound so confusing?.
Re: Help See What A Female Friend Sent To Me Just Now by chericleo(f): 1:37pm On Jan 03, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Naija girls and forming.
how Will a sane person type 'tout" in place of 'thought'.

Automatic disqualification. IRANU!
. undecided u just want to show urself.
Re: Help See What A Female Friend Sent To Me Just Now by IamLEGEND1: 1:42pm On Jan 03, 2017
chericleo:
. undecided u just want to show urself.
show myself to who? you? undecided
Re: Help See What A Female Friend Sent To Me Just Now by chericleo(f): 2:45pm On Jan 03, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
show myself to who? you? undecided
. U no better. undecided
Re: Help See What A Female Friend Sent To Me Just Now by IamLEGEND1: 2:49pm On Jan 03, 2017
chericleo:
. U no better. undecided
na 'no' abi 'know'? coz I no sure wetin you dey try yarn,
Re: Help See What A Female Friend Sent To Me Just Now by chericleo(f): 2:59pm On Jan 03, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
na 'no' abi 'know'? coz I no sure wetin you dey try yarn,
. U can kill urself if ur not sure. undecided
Re: Help See What A Female Friend Sent To Me Just Now by IamLEGEND1: 3:06pm On Jan 03, 2017
chericleo:
. U can kill urself if ur not sure. undecided
Hol'up.....as you just komot out of nowhere begin dey attack me......sure say you no be my side olòsho wey I dump 4 months ago?
Re: Help See What A Female Friend Sent To Me Just Now by chericleo(f): 3:18pm On Jan 03, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Hol'up.....as you just komot out of nowhere begin dey attack me......sure say you no be my side olòsho wey I dump 4 months ago?
. Oh! so dats what uv being up to, moving from one gal to the other. No future ambition. It's a new year, u beta think of something meaningful to do with Ur tym or u can get a good book to read. Dat will help ur reasoning level. undecided
Re: Help See What A Female Friend Sent To Me Just Now by jblackbell(m): 3:43pm On Jan 03, 2017
Guys now act like girls, small thing they would come to nairaland and broadcast, I wonder what the Op would do if he has sex with the girl, the whole world would know about it.
Somethings are private and they should remain private, Op take note.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Just Came Back From Prison After She Accused Me Of Rape 8years Ago. / Wow She's Beautiful! / Characteristics Of Nigerian Guys According To Their State Of Origin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.