Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Nigerian Groom-to-be Smokes In The Toilet For Prewedding Photos - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Groom-to-be Smokes In The Toilet For Prewedding Photos (54223 Views)

Prewedding Photos Of Canadian Lady & Nigerian Man: "My Arms Will Be Your Home" / Nigerian Couple Imitate Barack Obama & Wife Michelle For Their Prewedding Photos / Couple's Steamy Prewedding Photos Set Instagram On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Groom-to-be Smokes In The Toilet For Prewedding Photos by toprealman: 1:19pm On Jan 03, 2017
Mikylopez:
dum dum i was referring to you
I stopped fighting online many many years ago. I learn as much ad possible and most important expand my social and intellectual circle. Dum KO sum ni....na we get this 2017 as you see am so.
Re: Nigerian Groom-to-be Smokes In The Toilet For Prewedding Photos by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 03, 2017
z DAT a woman?? looks like a guy to me
Re: Nigerian Groom-to-be Smokes In The Toilet For Prewedding Photos by cuteme88(f): 1:31pm On Jan 03, 2017
well she just proof that she will always support him even when she knows he's an endanger to herself and other people.
My own point of view shasadsadsad

burrr seriusly this pre -photo shoot this days is just going too far below standard. most are just annoying abegi.
Re: Nigerian Groom-to-be Smokes In The Toilet For Prewedding Photos by datizy(f): 5:26pm On Jan 03, 2017
His business
Re: Nigerian Groom-to-be Smokes In The Toilet For Prewedding Photos by CaroLyner(f): 5:28pm On Jan 03, 2017
Haute:

Then christmas tree it is... tongue cheesy
Good smiley
Re: Nigerian Groom-to-be Smokes In The Toilet For Prewedding Photos by gemale(m): 5:38pm On Jan 03, 2017
Jarizod:
Reactions from species of Nairalanders that'll see this..

Pic 1--> Fellow stoners association of Nairaland (FSAN) cheesy

Pic 2 --> Sanctimonious association of Nairaland (SAN) cheesy

Pic 3 --> IDGAF Association of Nairaland(IAN) cheesy
X high commander gemale of Mary Jane division of FSAN reporting 4 duty sir.
Re: Nigerian Groom-to-be Smokes In The Toilet For Prewedding Photos by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 03, 2017
gemale:

X high commander gemale of Mary Jane division of FSAN reporting 4 duty sir.
grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Groom-to-be Smokes In The Toilet For Prewedding Photos by gemale(m): 5:47pm On Jan 03, 2017
Mikylopez:
embarassed i hate tattoos.
Sista swear by ogun say ur nether region no go wet if person lyk August alsina or trey songz serenade u specially. If u no off pant open leg, I go chop 1 cooler of $hit.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Groom-to-be Smokes In The Toilet For Prewedding Photos by wizsolzy(m): 8:33pm On Jan 03, 2017
female:

X high commander female of Mary Jane division of FSAN reporting 4 duty sir.
X Deputy contropeller ...Those Dat Give A Bleep went dat way reporting (tdgaf)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Said "Men Are Stupid". See The Reply She Got / 3 Exercises My Girlfriend Does Every Morning / LOVELY!! See How A Nigerian Pilot Proposed To His Girlfriend (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.