Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,256 members, 7,811,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

Nigerian Groom-to-be Smokes In The Toilet For Prewedding Photos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Groom-to-be Smokes In The Toilet For Prewedding Photos (54220 Views)

Prewedding Photos Of Canadian Lady & Nigerian Man: "My Arms Will Be Your Home" / Nigerian Couple Imitate Barack Obama & Wife Michelle For Their Prewedding Photos / Couple's Steamy Prewedding Photos Set Instagram On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Groom-to-be Smokes In The Toilet For Prewedding Photos by aduimo: 9:55am On Jan 03, 2017
Re: Nigerian Groom-to-be Smokes In The Toilet For Prewedding Photos by repent4christ: 9:57am On Jan 03, 2017
Nairaland girls Una no go kill person with dp...pre wedding gini tempting who?
Re: Nigerian Groom-to-be Smokes In The Toilet For Prewedding Photos by OsuGanja(m): 9:57am On Jan 03, 2017
I just wish they did something nice...Not you smoking in a toilet and you no come wear slippers..Home economics-F9
Re: Nigerian Groom-to-be Smokes In The Toilet For Prewedding Photos by repent4christ: 10:04am On Jan 03, 2017
There are some certain information that shouldn't be posted. This type makes me puke. Moderators take note.
Re: Nigerian Groom-to-be Smokes In The Toilet For Prewedding Photos by Vacora(m): 10:10am On Jan 03, 2017
How is this important?
Re: Nigerian Groom-to-be Smokes In The Toilet For Prewedding Photos by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 03, 2017
repogirl:
Tattoos, earrings and lip gloss on the guy....Something just doesn't seem right here.....

And you're quite sure

I think they are just perfect for each other, or do you have other ideas?
Re: Nigerian Groom-to-be Smokes In The Toilet For Prewedding Photos by Kingbuhari(m): 10:12am On Jan 03, 2017
one day I go see my girlfriend shooting pre wedding pix nah that time I go know say Awusa don enter awka water don pass garri.... meanwhile I crush on the lady my type of woman
Re: Nigerian Groom-to-be Smokes In The Toilet For Prewedding Photos by elexjojo745(m): 10:14am On Jan 03, 2017
i hate tattoos. shocked
I. Got tattoos and I'm rich
Re: Nigerian Groom-to-be Smokes In The Toilet For Prewedding Photos by joenor(m): 10:14am On Jan 03, 2017
Na wah!
Re: Nigerian Groom-to-be Smokes In The Toilet For Prewedding Photos by elexjojo745(m): 10:15am On Jan 03, 2017
Nice one dude
Re: Nigerian Groom-to-be Smokes In The Toilet For Prewedding Photos by our9ja: 10:17am On Jan 03, 2017
This girl nor go pass either Malaysia, Philippines , or Singapore girl
Re: Nigerian Groom-to-be Smokes In The Toilet For Prewedding Photos by Joettti: 10:25am On Jan 03, 2017
Ayaff ear!!!
Re: Nigerian Groom-to-be Smokes In The Toilet For Prewedding Photos by gGGODDd(m): 10:39am On Jan 03, 2017
luscioustrish:
This is pretty cool.
This fmale you seem to be half a goddess Indeed. But bless me with your beauty Ma
Re: Nigerian Groom-to-be Smokes In The Toilet For Prewedding Photos by wittyt98(m): 10:42am On Jan 03, 2017
Mikylopez:
i didn't mention tho buh anyways uv been noticed
OK
Re: Nigerian Groom-to-be Smokes In The Toilet For Prewedding Photos by toprealman: 10:45am On Jan 03, 2017
Mikylopez:
embarassed i hate tattoos.
Deal with it.....some like it.
Re: Nigerian Groom-to-be Smokes In The Toilet For Prewedding Photos by AdaAnambra: 10:53am On Jan 03, 2017
FlirtyKaren:
Emekus & Johana did something different for their prewedding shoot and it's got a lot of Nigerians talking. lol. Do you see anything wrong with the pic? See more after the cut.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/01/do-you-see-anything-wrong-with-this-pre.html
odi egwu o. Onye na nke ya
Re: Nigerian Groom-to-be Smokes In The Toilet For Prewedding Photos by yinkslinks(m): 10:56am On Jan 03, 2017
This na man and man oooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Groom-to-be Smokes In The Toilet For Prewedding Photos by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:58am On Jan 03, 2017
sorry for their unborn children
Re: Nigerian Groom-to-be Smokes In The Toilet For Prewedding Photos by MzErica(f): 11:00am On Jan 03, 2017
when an olosho get married to a chronic Igbo smoker
Re: Nigerian Groom-to-be Smokes In The Toilet For Prewedding Photos by Kobicove(m): 11:22am On Jan 03, 2017
Thee pre-wedding pics are gradually becoming ridiculous undecided
Re: Nigerian Groom-to-be Smokes In The Toilet For Prewedding Photos by uzuede4(f): 11:32am On Jan 03, 2017
See as dem dey angrySee as dem dey
Re: Nigerian Groom-to-be Smokes In The Toilet For Prewedding Photos by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 03, 2017
This is what I call a smoking couple, am sure their unborn baby is already having weed in their DNA.
Re: Nigerian Groom-to-be Smokes In The Toilet For Prewedding Photos by salubrious(f): 11:40am On Jan 03, 2017
Palapala!
Re: Nigerian Groom-to-be Smokes In The Toilet For Prewedding Photos by IAmOged(f): 11:41am On Jan 03, 2017
AlexCk:
Pre-wedding pix gone wild,

Wah tha heck is going on?? !!

wankerr!! so u also sub to reddit gone wild.....breeze don blow yo fowl nyansh don open....lolz
Re: Nigerian Groom-to-be Smokes In The Toilet For Prewedding Photos by AlexCk: 12:07pm On Jan 03, 2017
IAmOged:

wankerr!! so u also sub to reddit gone wild.....breeze don blow yo fowl nyansh don open....lolz

I have no idea what "reddit gone wild" is

If not, i for understand the sarcasm,
No vex ma grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Groom-to-be Smokes In The Toilet For Prewedding Photos by okowande(f): 12:26pm On Jan 03, 2017
obyrich:
The color of his face sharply contrast that of his hand in the pix.
Yeah u r correct. d pic was edited probably.
Re: Nigerian Groom-to-be Smokes In The Toilet For Prewedding Photos by Mikylopez(f): 12:35pm On Jan 03, 2017
toprealman:
Deal with it.....some like it.
what is wrong with you people and quoting ¿?? dnt quote me if u dnt have anything reasonable to say i've had enuf!
Re: Nigerian Groom-to-be Smokes In The Toilet For Prewedding Photos by Pheals(f): 12:41pm On Jan 03, 2017
holluphemydavid:
but i wonder d kinda home dis people will keep
the smoking squad
Re: Nigerian Groom-to-be Smokes In The Toilet For Prewedding Photos by holluphemydavid(m): 1:08pm On Jan 03, 2017
Pheals:
the smoking squad
lol,even their children will be smoking
Re: Nigerian Groom-to-be Smokes In The Toilet For Prewedding Photos by toprealman: 1:09pm On Jan 03, 2017
Mikylopez:
what is wrong with you people and quoting ¿?? dnt quote me if u dnt have anything reasonable to say i've had enuf!
And you quoted me because you had something reasonable to say abi? Happy 2017 sha.
Re: Nigerian Groom-to-be Smokes In The Toilet For Prewedding Photos by Mikylopez(f): 1:12pm On Jan 03, 2017
toprealman:
And you quoted me because you had something reasonable to say abi? Happy 2017 sha.
dum dum i was referring to you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Said "Men Are Stupid". See The Reply She Got / 3 Exercises My Girlfriend Does Every Morning / Water Vendor Impregnates Identical Twin Sisters In Suleja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.