Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,040 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because She Thinks I Am Not Proud Of Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because She Thinks I Am Not Proud Of Her (3813 Views)

How Do I Handle This? Am Not Proud Of My Girl's Looks.. / My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary / My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of My Dick Size. Please Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because She Thinks I Am Not Proud Of Her by Chimezie198(m): 12:49am On Jan 03, 2017
Greenbullet:
I know guys like him,na dem dey like get 3 gf.
3 small na
girls wey dey get 7 bfs wit different functions nko
Re: Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because She Thinks I Am Not Proud Of Her by Bluezy13(m): 12:55am On Jan 03, 2017
Kentura:
This is how they behave.

1. Maybe she's tired of you and just needs a small reason to drop your ass.

2. She's just acting out, farshi her, make her jealous and she'll come around..

3. Beg her, she'll take you as a softie, don't beg her, she'll say u don't love/value her.
I tire for girls of nowadays sha

The No 1 was on my mind
Re: Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because She Thinks I Am Not Proud Of Her by Ghost21(m): 1:03am On Jan 03, 2017
jaymichael:
You are dating a kid. Women Will go through your personal files hoping to find things to get mad at you for. If they don't find any, they still get mad at you for not finding anything to get mad at you for.
grin grin
Re: Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because She Thinks I Am Not Proud Of Her by firstking01(m): 7:40am On Jan 03, 2017
chenel:
2nd of January 2017, my girlfriend of almost 1 year came visiting, it started out in an interesting way as we talked about how we wanted the year to go. We had plans and projections about what we wanted. Two hours later, in the midst of our discussion she took my phone and wanted to go through it, because I never had any skeleton in my cupboard I let her take the phone and go through it. She went to my whatsapp and started going through. Now she saw a particular name, she knew her as my ex colleague, and she went ahead to read our chat. Sincerel, I wasn't worried, she read the whole of our conversation next thing she is saying stuffs like I am not proud of her that I never mentioned it to her that I was in a relationship, and that I even used words like I wish I had someone like her. That it is because I am not proud if her and I feel she is worthless that why I never mentioned it. Now she started crying profusely, picked her bag and phones and walked out and said it was over. Now I have been begging, and trying to explain that I never meant any harm or never had any ulterior motive towards my ex colleague. She is insisting that I have been playing her all along and she has seen the real picture.
Guys I love thus girl... I need hier back... I need your input.[color=#000000][/color]
Honestly I blame you for her actions...why would you be in a relationship and still tell another girl of how you wished she was the one you are dating huh?...it means if you had the opportunity with that your colleague you'd have sex with her...so, let the poor girl be jare.
Re: Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because She Thinks I Am Not Proud Of Her by Nobody: 8:44am On Jan 03, 2017
wHyyyyyyyyyY:
So natural. But your thumbs, they don't hurt either? I mean why type ''leave your seat this moment and proceed to where I am standing without no further delay" when you can just type "come here Now"? Dnt yu think the thumbs suffers?
Smh!! They are very versatile and quite sturdy really. I type faster than the speed of light. Modern technology has seen to that so no to answer your question.
Re: Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because She Thinks I Am Not Proud Of Her by Achievement: 9:38am On Jan 03, 2017
D girl just wan break up guy bone am but if u don go beg am den I regret typing here ...... Lest I forget u sef f*** up with that statement you typed in fact two of una nr deserv each oda.
Re: Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because She Thinks I Am Not Proud Of Her by sashishalom(f): 9:54am On Jan 03, 2017
OP i dont think you've told us exactly what happened...she just cnt cry just because of that...there is surely more to this...

This story isnt complete...
Re: Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because She Thinks I Am Not Proud Of Her by 2dice01: 10:20am On Jan 03, 2017
2SWT:
hahaha

That's not it. What I mean is a guy who really loves me should be able to tell anyone who cares that he is already taken. Even if he doesn't tell the person that I'm the one.
the truth is the girl is fedup with the relationship..she is just looking for an excuse
You girls be using emotional blackmail on guys since ages
Re: Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because She Thinks I Am Not Proud Of Her by 2SWT(f): 11:13am On Jan 03, 2017
2dice01:
the truth is the girl is fedup with the relationship..she is just looking for an excuse
You girls be using emotional blackmail on guys since ages
like you didn't see this.

she went to my whatsapp and started going through. Now she saw a particular name, she knew her as my ex colleague, and she went ahead to read our chat. Sincerel, I wasn't worried, she read the whole of our conversation next thing she is saying stuffs like I am not proud of her that I never mentioned it to her that I was in a relationship, and that I even used words like I wish I had someone like her
That extract shows he wasn't proud enough to tell the so called colleague that he had a girlfriend and he even said he wished he had someone like the "colleague".

Seeing that, what comes to your mind?
Re: Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because She Thinks I Am Not Proud Of Her by chenel: 11:29am On Jan 03, 2017
Like you didn't see this.

she went to my whatsapp and started going through. Now she saw a particular name, she knew her as my ex colleague, and she went ahead to read our chat. Sincerel, I wasn't worried, she read the whole of our conversation next thing she is saying stuffs like I am not proud of her that I never mentioned it to her that I was in a relationship, and that I even used words like I wish I had someone like her
That extract shows he wasn't proud enough to tell the so called colleague that he had a girlfriend and he even said he wished he had someone like the "colleague".

Seeing that, what comes to your mind

Well, I understand where you are coming from, but truth is I only said that to flatter her and besides the girl in question knows quite well I'm in a serious relationship. I am that kinda person who can go a distance to make you feel good. So I never meant it like in the real sense of it. Anyways I appreciate all the comment I have been getting thanks guys, really useful
Re: Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because She Thinks I Am Not Proud Of Her by masciv: 12:03pm On Jan 03, 2017
Bro I know you'll feel disheartened by this but I think you should talk to her on her childish behavior or it'll cause you much more heartbreak in the future. You don't have to be advertising her for her to know you love her. Love isn't a feeling but a knowing but that's except she doesn't trust you. One of the worst set of people to date and unfortunately marry is those who have trust issues, they'll always be on the edge even when you hug your distant cousin unknown to her. Talk to her and try to get her to understand. Sometimes women just like all the breakup drama and they don't know it themselves (more like innate). If she's an understanding lady (mature) she'll come back to you. If she's immature, which is quite troublesome and good for you at the same time, just let her go. You don't want to be tied to an emotional wreck.

Hope you're not giving her reasons to distrust you though

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because She Thinks I Am Not Proud Of Her by 2dice01: 1:49pm On Jan 03, 2017
2SWT:
like you didn't see this.

Seeing that, what comes to your mind?
what the big deal
What if their convo didnt go that way
I can bet same girl wont tell every tom and harry about her relationship
Cant date someone like you ...you already sounding like a drama queen tongue cheesy
Re: Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because She Thinks I Am Not Proud Of Her by 2SWT(f): 3:54pm On Jan 03, 2017
2dice01:
what the big deal
What if their convo didnt go that way
I can bet same girl wont tell every tom and harry about her relationship
Cant date someone like you ...you already sounding like a drama queen tongue cheesy
lol

Never go through your partner's phone if you don't trust him/her enough to do so
Re: Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because She Thinks I Am Not Proud Of Her by 2dice01: 9:07pm On Jan 03, 2017
2SWT:
lol

Never go through your partner's phone if you don't trust him/her enough to do so
now you are talking but you are partially wrong
Its never go through your partners phone at all
Re: Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because She Thinks I Am Not Proud Of Her by starwar(m): 9:26pm On Jan 03, 2017
Greenbullet:
you are an a hole,un appreciative idiot, you are probably a flirt.
guy relax na,e owe u money before ni?
Re: Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because She Thinks I Am Not Proud Of Her by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 03, 2017
Some Guys Can Talk Like Poo..

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / I Slept With 1,400 Girls, Impregnated 600 In 6 African Countries, French Tourist / Cheating Husband In Coma After One Round With Calabar Married Woman In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.