Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Why Are Girls From Poor Homes So Senseless, Ungrateful & Badbelle?! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Girls From Poor Homes So Senseless, Ungrateful & Badbelle?! (3836 Views)

What Has Been Your Experience Dating Nigerian Girls From Poor Homes? / If You Want To Live Long, Avoid 'Entitled' girls from Poor Homes / Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Girls From Poor Homes So Senseless, Ungrateful & Badbelle?! by 360clips: 4:35pm On Jun 28, 2020
Some years back there's was one stupid girl I met on badoo dating site. We discussed a bit and decided to hook up. The next day, I told her to come over to my place. She came without any stress. When I saw her, yellow girl with very smooth skin that's not bleached, her face wasn't to fine but she had bumbum. She looked a bit different than her pics but still manageable. After a few talks we went into my place. I went into the bathroom to shower, after a few minutes she striped and joined me in the showers. She came in the showers and came in front of me with her fresh yellow ass on my dick! Her pussy was looking very clean! My dick rose quickly. I told her I don't wanna fvuck with condom and she was hesitant was a few seconds then agreed. I grabbed her up to the wall and started fucking her raw. That's how we started knacking almost all day! From the showers,we entered my main room and continued. This hook up lasted for about 2week then we stopped. Let me get straight to the point. This girl started Stealing my valuables. After she stole my favorite sunglasses. I warned her! then that's when I saw the true nature of this bastard. This girl is from poor home o! She just started raising her voice at me! I was shocked! And the place I stay, they're like apartment flat with people in them so they can easily hear when they're fight and quarrells. This bastard telling me I'm broke and all and I have nothing. That what's the value of all these small small things she carrying that I'm warning her about. I just laughed, over my own stuff I bought with my money! I just told her one time to get the hell out of my place! If you see how this born bastard was feeling entitled to my things in such short period of time. That's when I knew how dangerous this females are. And me, I don't take shit from anybody. I dealt with her and threw her out of my place. What rubbish! This happened like 3years back. I just wanna share it so you people can learn. Especially you simps.

12 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls From Poor Homes So Senseless, Ungrateful & Badbelle?! by Ezennwa(m): 4:35pm On Jun 28, 2020
Re: Why Are Girls From Poor Homes So Senseless, Ungrateful & Badbelle?! by ibkonekt(m): 4:42pm On Jun 28, 2020
after doing it raw.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls From Poor Homes So Senseless, Ungrateful & Badbelle?! by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 28, 2020
360clips:
Some years back there's was one stupid girl I met on badoo dating site. We discussed Abit and decided to hook up. The next day, I told her to come over to my place. She came without any stress. When I saw her, yellow girl with very smooth skin that's not bleached, her face wasn't to fine but she had bumbum. She looked Abit different than her pics but still manageable. After a few talks we went into my place. I went into the bathroom to shower, after a few minutes she striped and joined me in the showers. She came in the showers and came in front of me with her fresh yellow ass on my dick! Her pussy was looking very clean! My dick rose quickly. I told her I don't wanna fvuck with condom and she was hesitant was a few seconds then agreed. I grabbed her up to the wall and started fucking her raw. That's how we started knacking almost all day! From the showers,we entered my main room and continued. This hook up lasted for about 2week then we stopped. Let me get start to the point. This girl started Stealing my valuables. After she stole my favorite sunglasses. I warned her! then that's when I saw the true nature of this bastard. This girl is from poor home o! She just started raising her voice at me! I was shocked! And the place I stay, they're like apartment flat with people in them so they can easily hear when they're fight and quarrells. This bastard telling me I'm broke and all and I have nothing. That what's the value of all these small small things she carrying that I'm warning her about. I just laughed, over my own stuff I bought with my money! I just told her one time to get the hell out of my place! If you see how this born bastard was feeling entitled to my things in such short period of time. That's when I knew how dangerous this females are. And me, I don't take shit from anybody. I dealt with her and threw her out of my place. What rubbish! This happened like 3years back. I just wanna share it so you people can learn. Especially you simps.

Ogbeni.
Na last week this thing happened no be 3 years ago.

you know I know.

24 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls From Poor Homes So Senseless, Ungrateful & Badbelle?! by DaddyRochie1642: 4:52pm On Jun 28, 2020
Oga Tell Us the Truth ... This Your Story Did Not Happen 3 Years Ago grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls From Poor Homes So Senseless, Ungrateful & Badbelle?! by Eberechi24(f): 4:53pm On Jun 28, 2020
Can you all stop this senseless generalization about poor girls?

Rant all you want but limit the generalization, it's becoming ridiculous

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Girls From Poor Homes So Senseless, Ungrateful & Badbelle?! by paulolee(m): 5:17pm On Jun 28, 2020
generalization..
Re: Why Are Girls From Poor Homes So Senseless, Ungrateful & Badbelle?! by CAPSLOCKED: 5:22pm On Jun 28, 2020
Sirjendon:

Ogbeni. Na last week this thing happened no be 3 years ago.
you know I know.
THE THING SURE FOR ALL OF US. cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls From Poor Homes So Senseless, Ungrateful & Badbelle?! by genesistearz(m): 5:36pm On Jun 28, 2020
ibkonekt:
after doing it raw.
���� lol
Re: Why Are Girls From Poor Homes So Senseless, Ungrateful & Badbelle?! by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 28, 2020
u invited a runzgirl into ur house and u complaining of her stealing your valuables cheesy.u get mind doing it raw with a girl u dont know her hiv status

8 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls From Poor Homes So Senseless, Ungrateful & Badbelle?! by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 28, 2020
A
Re: Why Are Girls From Poor Homes So Senseless, Ungrateful & Badbelle?! by WaywardSon(m): 6:53pm On Jun 28, 2020
Generalization is the fastest way to lose points in any argument

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls From Poor Homes So Senseless, Ungrateful & Badbelle?! by Fasindo: 6:56pm On Jun 28, 2020
shocked

OP!!!

Are u saying all Nairaland feminist are from poor family cos the things u listed ar character possession of Nairaland feminist ladies.

Fatan Alheri

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Girls From Poor Homes So Senseless, Ungrateful & Badbelle?! by UndauntedYOCA(f): 7:18pm On Jun 28, 2020
The way people tend to generalize things in Nigeria is quite appalling, I mean, have you met all the poor ladies in Nigeria? Mind you, some of them are quite the opposite of what you guys think and I wonder why in the world guys are fond of bashing girls, like they themselves are saints.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls From Poor Homes So Senseless, Ungrateful & Badbelle?! by Torie8(f): 7:29pm On Jun 28, 2020
Just like how you come from a poor English background .
What is Abit
Re: Why Are Girls From Poor Homes So Senseless, Ungrateful & Badbelle?! by Ayemileto(m): 7:37pm On Jun 28, 2020
Lol.

360clips:
Some years back there's was one stupid girl I met on badoo dating site.

So, it happened 3 years ago, but you decided to post it today. To what end? Abi what have you gained?

360clips:

This hook up lasted for about 2week then we stopped.

I just wanna share it so you people can learn. Especially you simps.

You invited a runs girl from Badoo to your house, kept having raw sex with her, allowed her stay for 2 weeks while constantly stealing your property, then you come here to claim you want people, especially simps to learn.

What will they learn from you?

To become something worse than a Simp?

12 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls From Poor Homes So Senseless, Ungrateful & Badbelle?! by prettysassygirl(f): 7:53pm On Jun 28, 2020
The owner of this thread doesn't have sense. Thats the only conclusion on this matter

10 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls From Poor Homes So Senseless, Ungrateful & Badbelle?! by 360clips: 7:53pm On Jun 28, 2020
Ayemileto:
Lol.

So, it happened 3 years ago, but you decided to post it today. To what end? Abi what have you gained?

You invited a runs girl from Badoo to your house, kept having raw sex with her, allowed her stay for 2 weeks while constantly stealing your property, then you come here to claim you want people, especially simps to learn.

What will they learn from you?

To become something worse than a Simp?
ur a born bastard!
Re: Why Are Girls From Poor Homes So Senseless, Ungrateful & Badbelle?! by Ayemileto(m): 8:01pm On Jun 28, 2020
360clips:
ur a born bastard!

Lol. When you know everything I said is true, and you have no reasonable thing to say to defend yourself, you resort to insult.

grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls From Poor Homes So Senseless, Ungrateful & Badbelle?! by doggedfighter(f): 8:04pm On Jun 28, 2020
Is it by force to open thread on broke girls?

This is one of the ' I must open my own thread'

Bla, bla, bla, bla

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls From Poor Homes So Senseless, Ungrateful & Badbelle?! by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 28, 2020
360clips:
Some years back there's was one stupid girl I met on badoo dating site. We discussed Abit and decided to hook up. The next day, I told her to come over to my place. She came without any stress. When I saw her, yellow girl with very smooth skin that's not bleached, her face wasn't to fine but she had bumbum. She looked Abit different than her pics but still manageable. After a few talks we went into my place. I went into the bathroom to shower, after a few minutes she striped and joined me in the showers. She came in the showers and came in front of me with her fresh yellow ass on my dick! Her pussy was looking very clean! My dick rose quickly. I told her I don't wanna fvuck with condom and she was hesitant was a few seconds then agreed. I grabbed her up to the wall and started fucking her raw. That's how we started knacking almost all day! From the showers,we entered my main room and continued. This hook up lasted for about 2week then we stopped. Let me get start to the point. This girl started Stealing my valuables. After she stole my favorite sunglasses. I warned her! then that's when I saw the true nature of this bastard. This girl is from poor home o! She just started raising her voice at me! I was shocked! And the place I stay, they're like apartment flat with people in them so they can easily hear when they're fight and quarrells. This bastard telling me I'm broke and all and I have nothing. That what's the value of all these small small things she carrying that I'm warning her about. I just laughed, over my own stuff I bought with my money! I just told her one time to get the hell out of my place! If you see how this born bastard was feeling entitled to my things in such short period of time. That's when I knew how dangerous this females are. And me, I don't take shit from anybody. I dealt with her and threw her out of my place. What rubbish! This happened like 3years back. I just wanna share it so you people can learn. Especially you simps.
CALM DOWN....
I don't think you know what POVERTY does to someone.
POVERTY is not just mere absence of physical cash.
POVERTY is also the absence of those attributes and qualities of life money can buy.
That's the singular reason most GIRLS from Poor Homes are GLUTTONS.

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls From Poor Homes So Senseless, Ungrateful & Badbelle?! by 360clips: 9:05pm On Jun 28, 2020
Torie8:
Just like how you come from a poor English background .
What is Abit
ok stupid olosho.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls From Poor Homes So Senseless, Ungrateful & Badbelle?! by 360clips: 9:06pm On Jun 28, 2020
doggedfighter:
Is it by force to open thread on broke girls?

This is one of the ' I must open my own thread'

Bla, bla, bla, bla
shut up, u stupid prostitute! undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls From Poor Homes So Senseless, Ungrateful & Badbelle?! by SweetCunt97(f): 9:07pm On Jun 28, 2020
360clips:
Badoo Dude really
Re: Why Are Girls From Poor Homes So Senseless, Ungrateful & Badbelle?! by SweetCunt97(f): 9:09pm On Jun 28, 2020
360clips:
shut up, u stupid prostitute! undecided
This one wey na olosho, prostitute you throw at ladies who quote you bayi.. I think you men should creative with your insults.. All ya yab is centered on d female private you perverted animals. No wonder some of you get the heart to fvck babies. Animals.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls From Poor Homes So Senseless, Ungrateful & Badbelle?! by Torie8(f): 9:10pm On Jun 28, 2020
360clips post=9. 1176738:
ok stupid olosho.
You are so funny grin because I don't think you know your identity cool
You need to relax your brain

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls From Poor Homes So Senseless, Ungrateful & Badbelle?! by 360clips: 9:11pm On Jun 28, 2020
SweetCunt97:
This one wey na olosho, prostitute you throw at ladies who quote you bayi.. I think you men should creative with your insults.. All ya yab is centered on d female private you perverted animals. No wonder some of you get the heart to fvck babies. Animals.
ur a bastard! Stupid girl!
Re: Why Are Girls From Poor Homes So Senseless, Ungrateful & Badbelle?! by SweetCunt97(f): 9:12pm On Jun 28, 2020
EVILFOREST:

CALM DOWN....
I don't think you know what POVERTY does to someone.
POVERTY is not just mere absence of physical cash.
POVERTY is also the absence of those attributes and qualities of life money can buy.
That's the singular reason most GIRLS from Poor Homes are GLUTTONS.
The guy is obviously pained after 3 years.. He probably caught HIV from the affair hence the pain. Who dives raw with badoo olosho sef Yikes

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls From Poor Homes So Senseless, Ungrateful & Badbelle?! by 360clips: 9:13pm On Jun 28, 2020
Torie8:

You are so funny grin because I don't think you know your identity cool
You need to relax your brain
foolish ugly ass monkey. Put up a dp of yourself. I dare you.
Re: Why Are Girls From Poor Homes So Senseless, Ungrateful & Badbelle?! by SweetCunt97(f): 9:13pm On Jun 28, 2020
360clips:
ur a bastard! Stupid girl!
That's it Padre! Nice one. But e no sweet sha. Try harder

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls From Poor Homes So Senseless, Ungrateful & Badbelle?! by Vickho6(m): 9:13pm On Jun 28, 2020
Alayee no Dey bobo us here,,, it happens few weeks back,,, are we gonna crucify.u for saying the truth...... Better go check urself up bro.... U enjoy it when doing it raw....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girl Cried For Another Man / 5 Signs That You Are Being Too Nice To A Woman / Short Men Vs Tall Men: Who Makes The Better Husband?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.