Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies (18226 Views)

Are Tall Ladies Sexier Than Short Ladies? Why Do Nigerian Men Like Tall Ladies / Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? / Short Ladies Are Troublesome While Tall Ladies Are Easy-going (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies by EmpressOfHearts(f): 1:33pm On Feb 19, 2017
MadJay:
Don't let him fool you.

You look like the 'H' in Horrorsad

Lord, Thank you for self confidence because the hate is real! LOLOLOL
Re: Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies by MadJay: 1:38pm On Feb 19, 2017
Lol.

I meant it in a good way.

And why would I hate? You're female I'm male.

But my statement still stands You look like the H in Horror cheesycheesy.
EmpressOfHearts:

Lord, Thank you for self confidence because the hate is real! LOLOLOL
Re: Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies by EmpressOfHearts(f): 2:02pm On Feb 19, 2017
MadJay:
Lol.

I meant it in a good way.

And why would I hate? You're female I'm male.

But my statement still stands You look like the H in Horror cheesycheesy.

I guess! Lol
Re: Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies by Royalseed20(m): 2:39pm On Feb 19, 2017
Can you date a short guy ?
yhermmie:
Not dating
Re: Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies by metallisc(m): 3:00pm On Feb 19, 2017
EmpressOfHearts:

Aawww thank you for the love, friend! Unfortunately, I am not on the market!

1 Like

Re: Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies by MadJay: 3:30pm On Feb 19, 2017
Yea.
You cool tho
EmpressOfHearts:

I guess! Lol
Re: Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies by kheengjay(m): 4:40pm On Feb 19, 2017
funny dou cos last night I saw this babe I literally ad to look up to.....omo it wasn't sexy

am 6ft plus n I love my babe not to tall overheight na turn off mehnnnn imagine am na make u dy climb stool to kiss bae (lol) not sexy at all it should be d other way round.... just saying dou

#kheeng°jay
Re: Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies by mayorski01(m): 6:08pm On Feb 19, 2017
[quote author=metallisc post=53790693][/quote]
what's your point lol.
Re: Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies by yhermmie(f): 8:19pm On Feb 19, 2017
Royalseed20:
Can you date a short guy ?
Not too short. Maybe average
Re: Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies by EmpressOfHearts(f): 9:14pm On Feb 19, 2017
[quote author=metallisc post=53o856698][/quote]

The hilarity!!! Kpele oh! Don die on my account oh jare! My insurance no cova! Lol
Re: Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies by EmpressOfHearts(f): 9:15pm On Feb 19, 2017
MadJay:
Yea.

You cool tho

Thank you kindly smiley
Re: Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies by Rukkydelta(f): 9:38pm On Feb 19, 2017
Love tall people
Re: Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies by metallisc(m): 6:54am On Feb 20, 2017
EmpressOfHearts:

The hilarity!!! Kpele oh! Don die on my account oh jare! My insurance no cova! Lol

Re: Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies by EmpressOfHearts(f): 11:44am On Feb 23, 2017
[quote author=metallisc post=53875649][/quote]

LOL! To translate... Please don't die or fall ill on my account as I do not have the insurance to cover you.
Re: Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies by Samsantos9: 7:29pm On Mar 30, 2017
Coming late, but I actually find tall ladies highly attractive and gorgeous.. .

1 Like

Re: Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies by vanjos: 7:52pm On Mar 30, 2017
Girls marry irrespective of height.... Girls are engaged irrespective of height.... Girls are intelligent irrespective of height..... Girls cook irrespective of height... Girls are good in bed irrespective of height..... Girls are doing a whole lot of things irrespective of height.
Re: Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies by vanjos: 7:52pm On Mar 30, 2017
Girls marry irrespective of height.... Girls are engaged irrespective of height.... Girls are intelligent irrespective of height..... Girls cook irrespective of height... Girls are good in bed irrespective of height..... Girls are doing a whole lot of things irrespective of height.
Re: Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies by donMIG(m): 8:48pm On Mar 30, 2017
Just awesome
Love dem...especially wen dey curvy
Yish!
Re: Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 31, 2017
OP is 5'8-5'9 and considers herself tall??
you must been really skinny for people to notice and say you're tall..
Re: Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies by FvckShiT(m): 1:36pm On Mar 31, 2017
U fûçking mean tall fûçking midgets like myfantasies

1 Like

Re: Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies by Jodha(f): 2:26pm On Apr 02, 2017
ukjerry:

OP is 5'8-5'9 and considers herself tall??

you must been really skinny for people to notice and say you're tall..

Babe nah yhu sabi..
Re: Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies by RicoBee(m): 1:57pm On Apr 12, 2017
Jodha:
Different strokes for different folks, what is your opinion about tall ladies? Do you see them sexy or not? Or do you see them as a threat (short guy's )
Let's share views on this

Jodha, height shouldn't be a major criterion to date a lady as a man. The taller, the more attractive though. cheesy wink

Proudly 6'3
RicoBee
Re: Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 12, 2017
martyns303:
Define tall...

This is tall

with a mean a55

Re: Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies by Jodha(f): 8:43pm On Apr 12, 2017
RicoBee:

Jodha, height shouldn't be a major criterion to date a lady as a man. The taller, the more attractive though. cheesy wink

Proudly 6'3
RicoBee

I never said it's the major criteria.. Yhu know every guy has one thing or the other.. He looks out for in a lady.. Was just wondering if "height" was one of em....
That's all..

6'3..cool..
Re: Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies by alexov(m): 9:16pm On Apr 12, 2017
I love them. Tall babes rock.
Re: Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies by RicoBee(m): 10:36pm On Apr 12, 2017
Jodha:

I never said it's the major criteria.. Yhu know every guy has one thing or the other.. He looks out for in a lady.. Was just wondering if "height" was one of em....
That's all..

6'3..cool..

wink
Re: Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies by youngbelieve(f): 11:14pm On Apr 12, 2017
tall girls slay fosho grin
Re: Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies by RicoBee(m): 1:09am On Apr 13, 2017
neoapocalypse:

This is tall

with a mean a55

You can say that again.
Re: Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies by judgedredd22(m): 5:16am On Apr 29, 2017
Jodha:

That's all..

6'3..cool..

no vex... where do you reside?
Re: Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies by spencekat(m): 7:02am On Apr 29, 2017
Highly presentable
Re: Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies by Jodha(f): 7:04am On Apr 29, 2017
judgedredd22:

no vex... where do you reside?

Lol.. Yhu wan come kidnap me shey..? grin cheesy
Re: Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies by judgedredd22(m): 7:09am On Apr 29, 2017
Jodha:

Lol.. Yhu wan come kidnap me shey..? grin cheesy

haba!... i don't want your house address o! grin grin grin grin just state o! lagos / ibadan / ogun ? ...etc! so which one?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Are Not Romantic: Why? / Girls sleeping with Dog for 1.5m. (video) / Is Kissing An Essential Ingredient In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.