Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies (18234 Views)

Are Tall Ladies Sexier Than Short Ladies? Why Do Nigerian Men Like Tall Ladies / Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? / Short Ladies Are Troublesome While Tall Ladies Are Easy-going (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies by Jodha(f): 9:24pm On Jan 29, 2017
decode:

I love you too Jodha

How did you quote a post I never typed? undecided

Nah wah to Nairaland guys oo..
Re: Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies by Jodha(f): 9:27pm On Jan 29, 2017
To a reasonable extent I can cook... And I can clean...

That's all...

I don't like short guys
mikolo80:
can you cook, can you clean, can kpansh, do you like shorter guys?
Re: Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 29, 2017
Jodha:
5. 8 feet and above is tall undecided
Anything Less than 5'10 is a turn off embarassed
Re: Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 29, 2017
Jodha:

That's all...

I don't like short guys
if u no go mind... I go love to sample u
Re: Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies by Jodha(f): 9:32pm On Jan 29, 2017
Boj2:

Anything Less than 5'10 is a turn off embarassed

Calm down.. You'll be single for a long time

1 Like

Re: Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 29, 2017
Jodha:

Calm down.. You'll be single for a long time
Apparently I'm not!
She's a 6 cool
Re: Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies by Jodha(f): 9:44pm On Jan 29, 2017
Boj2:

Apparently I'm not!
She's a 6 cool

She's 6ft and you're what?

Well done sir!!!
Re: Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 29, 2017
Jodha:

She's 6ft and you're what?

Well done sir!!!
6'3......i no like stress abeg
Can't be straining my spine

1 Like

Re: Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies by EmpressOfHearts(f): 10:09pm On Jan 29, 2017
WE ARE GGGOORRGEOUS! grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies by mikolo80: 4:34am On Jan 30, 2017
Jodha:

That's all...

I don't like short guys
OK
Thought that was why you opened the thread
Due to lack of tall suitors
Re: Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies by mikolo80: 4:36am On Jan 30, 2017
Jodha:

That's all...

I don't like short guys
OK
Thought that was why you opened the thread
Due to lack of tall suitors
We guys will date any girl that will treat us like kings basically.

1 Like

Re: Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies by amakadihot87(f): 8:21am On Feb 06, 2017
Jodha:

That's not true jhoor.... I can never end up with a short guy even if it's jazz...
. love ❤ fit do anything
o
Re: Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies by gentleedu(m): 9:08am On Feb 06, 2017
am 6.2feet tall but don't like tall girls,average is okay for me. that doesn't mean that tall girls re nt the best...

2 Likes

Re: Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies by DeRay98(m): 9:14am On Feb 06, 2017
Team tall ladies here. I 'm "6" tall and a lady of "5.8" with some fresh (not orobo) is my perfect specimen. "5.6" is minimum manageable.
Re: Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies by joey150(m): 9:21am On Feb 06, 2017
Jodha:

So you don't believe me... Issorait.

Basically I discovered I got taller when I saw a girl of 5.8ft tall... And I was taller than her grin... A little though... I knew it'll be 5.9ft because... One of my acquaintances that's 5.10..we measured height and she was a Lil bit taller than me... angry

Hope you believe now(doubting thomas)
i am 5ft 9 and people call me short... how can you then be tall?
Re: Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies by majorbravo: 11:48am On Feb 06, 2017
amakadihot87:
. but tall babes mostly end up with short guys

shocked Is that Linda Ikeji on your profile pic?
Re: Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies by Nobody: 12:15pm On Feb 06, 2017
6 foot tall a no no for me
Re: Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies by Jodha(f): 8:37pm On Feb 06, 2017
joey150:
i am 5ft 9 and people call me short... how can you then be tall?

Wow? Serious shocked and people are like babe abeg no tall pass like this undecided...

Maybe you're fat that's y it isn't noticeable..
Re: Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies by spencerlouis(m): 8:39pm On Feb 06, 2017
honestly I dnt kno hw it is 4 u ladies! me m really tall (6.3) smiley
so long as you look beautiful...
Re: Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies by joey150(m): 8:50pm On Feb 06, 2017
Jodha:

Wow? Serious shocked and people are like babe abeg no tall pass like this undecided...

Maybe you're fat that's y it isn't noticeable..

or maybe you are skinny that is why it is very noticeable tongue
Re: Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies by ItxAyce(m): 9:40pm On Feb 06, 2017
Not really a turnon... For me
Re: Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies by Nobody: 11:49pm On Feb 06, 2017
Jodha:
Different strokes for different folks, what is your opinion about tall ladies? Do you see them sexy or not? Or do you see them as a threat (short guy's )
Let's share views on this
i like tall girls....cos im a 6'8...but if she looks like you...id rather love a 5'4

1 Like

Re: Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies by Nobody: 12:22am On Feb 07, 2017
spencerlouis:
honestly I dnt kno hw it is 4 u ladies! me m really tall (6.3) smiley
so long as you look beautiful...

Are you austin adonis?

i know someone that looks exactly like you carbon-copy but not on low cut.

Except you are actually this person i mentioned above. WTF
Re: Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies by Jodha(f): 10:17am On Feb 07, 2017
joey150:

or maybe you are skinny that is why it is very noticeable tongue

You're right.... Dearie grin grin
Re: Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies by Jodha(f): 10:19am On Feb 07, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
i like tall girls....cos im a 6'8...but if she looks like you...id rather love a 5'4

Guy what have I ever done to yhu... Why I yhu stalking me? angry

I'm not look looking (in yhur from eyes)... Hell who cares?... I'm tryna stay calm... Don't let me freak up on yhu grin grin
Re: Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies by Jodha(f): 10:21am On Feb 07, 2017
Omoh finally I don type rubbish grin grin
Re: Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies by joey150(m): 10:47am On Feb 07, 2017
Jodha:

You're right.... Dearie grin grin

and i forsee yoy marrying a guy marginally shorter than you.
Re: Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies by Jodha(f): 11:01am On Feb 07, 2017
joey150:

and i forsee yoy marrying a guy marginally shorter than you.

shocked shocked. That can never happen....
Re: Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies by joey150(m): 11:17am On Feb 07, 2017
Jodha:

shocked shocked. That can never happen....

same thing Peter told Jesus when Jesus told him he would betray him 3 times smiley

3 Likes

Re: Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 07, 2017
Threat to what? Lol. I see tall girls as just, well, 'girls.'
Let's talk about the qualities they possess. We would get back to the height issue later.
Re: Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies by Nobody: 11:26am On Feb 07, 2017
Jodha:

Guy what have I ever done to yhu... Why I yhu stalking me? angry

I'm not look looking (in yhur from eyes)... Hell who cares?... I'm tryna stay calm... Don't let me freak up on yhu grin grin
you...jodha akbar, if you dont kill me...me i will kill you. iv told you its me and you on this NL

1 Like

Re: Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies by Nobody: 12:22pm On Feb 07, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Is Valentine Day A One Sided Affair In Nigeria? / Teacher Dies Plucking Pear For Girlfriend / Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.