Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies (18231 Views)

Are Tall Ladies Sexier Than Short Ladies? Why Do Nigerian Men Like Tall Ladies / Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? / Short Ladies Are Troublesome While Tall Ladies Are Easy-going (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 28, 2017
majorbravo:
I don't seem to find a lot of tall ladies interested in tall men. Most times they think we(tall guys) are too proud even before we have had an opportunity to speak. I like them tall, but the shorter girls appear to like me more. Is there something we are doing wrong?
opposite attract
Re: Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies by Jodha(f): 3:22pm On Jan 28, 2017
Fernandowski:
lolzzz

who dash u one inch??

Puberty dash me one inch grin grin

I just discovered I got taller grin
Re: Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies by Fernandowski(m): 3:27pm On Jan 28, 2017
Jodha:

Puberty dash me one inch grin grin
I just discovered I got taller grin
lol

no dey deceive yourself jare
if you say 5'9 on shoes, I go believe
Re: Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies by bolabolabo: 3:48pm On Jan 28, 2017
Tall ladies command respect..

When i see a tall, slim, shapy, beautiful lady, I loose my senses..

6 Likes

Re: Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies by knightsson: 4:11pm On Jan 28, 2017
Jodha:
5.8ft is not average nah...

I am 5.9 or even 6ft and lot of persons does term me average. How come if 5.8 isn't average?
Re: Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies by harriet412(f): 5:00pm On Jan 28, 2017
firstking01:
I'm on the average spree.
Oh, cool.
Re: Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies by Everblazinggg(f): 5:16pm On Jan 28, 2017
MasterRahl:
I don't even know my height grin but I know I'm short cool and I feel good about it. I didn't create myself. grin
Over to the subject matter...personally, I love Shorty's. Not the dwarfish stocky ones ooo.

You're short n u love them short. Hmmmm better have a reassessment.

1 Like

Re: Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies by firstking01(m): 5:43pm On Jan 28, 2017
harriet412:

Oh, cool.
Guess you are tall?
Re: Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies by harriet412(f): 5:59pm On Jan 28, 2017
firstking01:
Guess you are tall?

Nop, not really.
I'm average.
Re: Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies by firstking01(m): 6:46pm On Jan 28, 2017
harriet412:

Nop, not really.

I'm average.
Ok, meaning we can roll since we are physically compatible?
Re: Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 28, 2017
firstking01:
Ok, meaning we can roll since we are physically compatible?
Don't you get tired?. grin

1 Like

Re: Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies by Jodha(f): 9:48pm On Jan 28, 2017
Fernandowski:
lol

no dey deceive yourself jare

if you say 5'9 on shoes, I go believe

I'm 5.9ft jhoor... I grew taller... grin
With shoes I should be about 5.10-6.0 grin
Re: Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies by Jodha(f): 9:50pm On Jan 28, 2017
knightsson:

I am 5.9 or even 6ft and lot of persons does term me average. How come if 5.8 isn't average?

Really strange oo grin... Or are you fat?... Cause fatness conceals height...

I'm slim that's Y it's obvious...
Re: Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 28, 2017
Everblazinggg:

You're short n u love them short. Hmmmm better have a reassessment.
Different strokes for different folks ma. cool.

1 Like

Re: Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies by amakadihot87(f): 9:53pm On Jan 28, 2017
Jodha:

Lol maybe different strokes for different folks... I can't date a short guy nah... It won't work it'll be weird....

Tall girls like tall guys.. That's my take
. but tall babes mostly end up with short guys
Re: Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 28, 2017
Jodha:
5.8ft is not average nah...

Believe me you have an average height. Have you seen German girls. They are tall! I secretly call them giants grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies by Fernandowski(m): 11:50pm On Jan 28, 2017
Jodha:

I'm 5.9ft jhoor... I grew taller... grin With shoes I should be about 5.10-6.0 grin
lolzzz....
if ah hear
Re: Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies by Jodha(f): 7:01am On Jan 29, 2017
amakadihot87:
. but tall babes mostly end up with short guys

That's not true jhoor.... I can never end up with a short guy even if it's jazz...

2 Likes

Re: Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies by Jodha(f): 7:05am On Jan 29, 2017
lovelygurl:

Believe me you have an average height. Have you seen German girls. They are tall! I secretly call them giants grin

Them get German juice nah... You're dem no go tall grin

I don't know whether this is a consolation or something... Because where I come from... People always comment on my height regularly... I'm basically taller than all my friends... And it's damn obvious...

You call that average?
Re: Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies by Jodha(f): 7:08am On Jan 29, 2017
Fernandowski:
lolzzz....

if ah hear

So you don't believe me... Issorait.

Basically I discovered I got taller when I saw a girl of 5.8ft tall... And I was taller than her grin... A little though... I knew it'll be 5.9ft because... One of my acquaintances that's 5.10..we measured height and she was a Lil bit taller than me... angry

Hope you believe now(doubting thomas)
Re: Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies by Fernandowski(m): 8:52am On Jan 29, 2017
Jodha:

So you don't believe me... Issorait.

Basically I discovered I got taller when I saw a girl of 5.8ft tall... And I was taller than her grin... A little though... I knew it'll be 5.9ft because... One of my acquaintances that's 5.10..we measured height and she was a Lil bit taller than me... angry

Hope you believe now(doubting thomas)
lol

I now believe but am not fully convinced though
Re: Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies by Fernandowski(m): 8:55am On Jan 29, 2017
Jodha:

Them get German juice nah... You're dem no go tall grin

I don't know whether this is a consolation or something... Because where I come from... People always comment on my height regularly... I'm basically taller than all my friends... And it's damn obvious...

You call that average?
hehehehe...........in the mist of the blind, a one eyed man is the king

if you know what I mean
Re: Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies by samsam2019: 11:27am On Jan 29, 2017
The few I dated are very nice and I think they don't get angry easily

Anyway your height doesn't define you as a person so I'm just talking nonsense

1 Like

Re: Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies by Jodha(f): 12:10pm On Jan 29, 2017
I'm not in the midst of shorties if that's what you mean.....

I'm tall jhoor....

What do I do to make you believe that I got a inch taller? grin grin
Re: Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies by Jodha(f): 12:13pm On Jan 29, 2017
samsam2019:
The few I dated are very nice and I think they don't get angry easily

Anyway your height doesn't define you as a person so I'm just talking nonsense

You're correct dearie... You're not talking nonsense.... We don't get angry but when we do....
Re: Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 29, 2017
Re: Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 29, 2017
Honestly, I like tall girls but I don't think I can date a lady that is taller than me..
Re: Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies by mikolo80: 6:34pm On Jan 29, 2017
Jodha:
Different strokes for different folks, what is your opinion about tall ladies? Do you see them sexy or not? Or do you see them as a threat (short guy's )
Let's share views on this
can you cook, can you clean, can kpansh, do you like shorter guys?
Re: Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies by Marcelo290(m): 7:25pm On Jan 29, 2017
Am 6.7ft tall, and I dislike tall girls, I like them average..walking with a tall girl to me is very unromantic.
Re: Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 29, 2017
Marcelo290:
Am 6.7ft tall, and I dislike tall girls, I like them average..walking with a tall girl to me is very unromantic.
guy no be lie... It's very unromantic especially if she is taller than u as the guy...
Re: Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies by SafeDavid(m): 8:11pm On Jan 29, 2017
Re: Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies by SafeDavid(m): 8:11pm On Jan 29, 2017
They are sexy.

Esp those with long legs. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

She Told Me She's Still A Virgin... Instead Of Seeing Blood, I Saw This!!! / Ikebe Super! Nstagram Model Claiming To Have The ‘biggest Butt’ (photos) / Who Will Foot The Marriage Ceremony Bills If She Proposes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.