Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,142 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

The Level Of Insult I Got From A Girl Today Is Shocking - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Level Of Insult I Got From A Girl Today Is Shocking (8919 Views)

My Experience Toasting A Girl Today !! / With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? / "The Level Of Moral Decay Now Is Alarming, Ladies Losing Their Values" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Level Of Insult I Got From A Girl Today Is Shocking by Funkyswagzz(m): 1:07pm On Jul 02, 2020
This morning I was talking about this girl that I met new to my friend.. how nice she was to me and all that so I just decided to call her and check on her. Next thing this girl busy my call. I called her 3 times to confirm if this was a joke and she repeated same thing. I now went to her WhatsApp to drop a msg and she was online. As I was trying to find out what was goin on this girl started insulting me for no reason... idiot, fool, he goat, she goat and what not.

So what caught my attention was when she said she regret not charging me for the sex we had. And when I said u shud have told me u are a hooker this girl started threatening me that she will come to my shop and deal with me and all that. I knew what caused all these things is because she's broke and have absolutely doing. She even lied to her mum shes goin to help her sister at her work place.

Guys I have never insulted this girl for once or declined her request when she asked me for money. As in never in my life seen this kind of attitude. How do i calm her down? Do I ask her to send me her I account number to send her money? I have never seen some broke and idle girl behave in such manner. It was a real shock to me. I know her next move is to go into street runs and I don't want that. Even if we won't date I just wan2 help this girl cos she's truly a nice person.
Re: The Level Of Insult I Got From A Girl Today Is Shocking by rasheedatt(f): 1:11pm On Jul 02, 2020
Funkyswagzz:
This morning I was talking about this girl that I met new to my friend.. how nice she was to me and all that so I just decided to call her and check on her. Next thing this girl busy my call. I called her 3 times to confirm if this was a joke and she repeated same thing. I now went to her WhatsApp to drop a msg and she was online. As I was trying to find out what was goin on this girl started insulting me for no reason... idiot, fool, he goat, she goat and what not.

So what caught my attention was when she said she regret not charging me for the sex we had. And when I said u shud have told me u are a hooker this girl started threatening me that she will come to my shop and deal with me and all that. I knew what caused all these things is because she's broke and have absolutely doing. She even lied to her mum shes goin to help her sister at her work place.

Guys I have never insulted this girl for once or declined her request when she asked me for money. As in never in my life seen this kind of attitude. How do i calm her down? Do I ask her to send me her I account number to send her money? I have never seen some broke and idle girl behave in such manner. It was a real shock to me. I know her next move is to go into street runs and I don't want that. Even if we won't date I just wan2 help this girl cos she's truly a nice person.

Lol could be your type.
Maybe you kiss and tell and she's heard about the last encounter.

5 Likes

Re: The Level Of Insult I Got From A Girl Today Is Shocking by senatepresido: 1:12pm On Jul 02, 2020
Go and phuck her very well this time around

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Level Of Insult I Got From A Girl Today Is Shocking by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 02, 2020
I am sorry to say this o.

But the two of you, if you're not formerly mahd, you both are presently M.A.D

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Level Of Insult I Got From A Girl Today Is Shocking by Funkyswagzz(m): 1:20pm On Jul 02, 2020
rasheedatt:
Lol could be your type.
Maybe you kiss and tell and she's heard about the last encounter.

No u getting it all wrong bro.. it's barely two weeks we met and she don't know my friends. She told me she can crazy when she dislike someone. I guess I missed something I suppose to notice
Re: The Level Of Insult I Got From A Girl Today Is Shocking by Funkyswagzz(m): 1:22pm On Jul 02, 2020
EastGold:
I am sorry to say this o.

But the two of you, if you're not formerly mahd, you both are presently M.A.D

Lol y wud u say that?
Re: The Level Of Insult I Got From A Girl Today Is Shocking by rasheedatt(f): 1:23pm On Jul 02, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

No u getting it all wrong bro.. it's barely two weeks we met and she don't know my friends. She told me she can crazy when she dislike someone. I guess I missed something I suppose to notice
you maybe right though we girls have mood swings sometimes so just try to know her reasons before you move on.
In life one can never be too careful.
Re: The Level Of Insult I Got From A Girl Today Is Shocking by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 02, 2020
Person wey don dey regret why she no charge you for sex don already dey monetize her toto.

Brother face your front and let her live her life as she has already chosen.

You can't control what she has chosen to indulge in.

24 Likes

Re: The Level Of Insult I Got From A Girl Today Is Shocking by EzzyCarter: 1:29pm On Jul 02, 2020
The girl's obviously going through Buyer's remorse grin grin grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Level Of Insult I Got From A Girl Today Is Shocking by Funkyswagzz(m): 1:30pm On Jul 02, 2020
rasheedatt:
you maybe right though we girls have mood swings sometimes so just try to know her reasons before you move on.
In life one can never be too careful.

I'm trying to buh she despise me so much right now and it's shocking I have never seen anything like it. It's like been holding all these grudges in her and decided to let it out today

1 Like

Re: The Level Of Insult I Got From A Girl Today Is Shocking by Harnuoluwarpor(m): 1:33pm On Jul 02, 2020
Dude just pay her off and don't ever look back

1 Like

Re: The Level Of Insult I Got From A Girl Today Is Shocking by FluxEmpire(m): 1:37pm On Jul 02, 2020
And when the money you send her finishes, what happens next? She resets back to default and you keep resending money. Have you bothered to sit her down and see if she's the serious type; one that would welcome the idea of starting a business of her own... You have not known her, yet you would want to send her money.

Well, if it's being charitable you want to embark on, then you can send the money but don't expect any entitlement. You're presently as good as remembered in the past.

If you want to create a lasting impression, help her to discover her true self and if it's worth investing in her, you can do so.

If you give her any money, and keep repeating such, don't expect her to be your girlfriend nor tell anyone close to you about it because the kind of high BP that it's difficult to endure is the kind where you think the girl you're spending money on:

- hasn't agreed to be your girlfriend
- spends the money on another guy she's truly intimate with
- doesn't call or check up on you to know how you're faring...and lots

God help you, you don't find yourself in such situations because the day you do would be when 7up would start tasting like bitter lemon in your mouth.

3 Likes

Re: The Level Of Insult I Got From A Girl Today Is Shocking by Funkyswagzz(m): 1:39pm On Jul 02, 2020
booscy:
Person wey don dey regret why she no charge you for sex don already dey monetize her toto.

Brother face your front and let her live her life as she has already chosen.

You can't control what she has chosen to indulge in.

Chai such a poor girl.. I feel so bad.. so now these good quality she possess will now go to waste. It's been so long I saw I nice person like her.
Re: The Level Of Insult I Got From A Girl Today Is Shocking by Funkyswagzz(m): 1:42pm On Jul 02, 2020
FluxEmpire:
And when the money you send her finishes, what happens next? She resets back to default and you keep resending money. Have you bothered to sit her down and see if she's the serious type; one that would welcome the idea of starting a business of her own... You have not known her, yet you would want to send her money.

Well, if it's being charitable you want to embark on, then you can send the money but don't expect any entitlement. You're presently as good as remembered in the past.

If you want to create a lasting impression, help her to discover her true self and if it's worth investing in her, you can do so.

If you give her any money, and keep repeating such, don't expect her to be your girlfriend nor tell anyone close to you about it because the kind of high BP that it's difficult to endure is the kind where you think the girl you're spending money on:

- hasn't agreed to be your girlfriend
- spends the money on another guy she's truly intimate with
- doesn't call or check up on you to know how you're faring...and lots

God help you, you don't find yourself in such situations because the day you do would be when 7up would start tasting like bitter lemon in your mouth.

Thanks bro I really appreciate ur wise words I'm just driven by emotions right now

1 Like

Re: The Level Of Insult I Got From A Girl Today Is Shocking by luminouz(m): 1:48pm On Jul 02, 2020
Bla bla blaaaaaaaa

Yen yen yeeeeeeennnnn!

undecided undecided undecided
Re: The Level Of Insult I Got From A Girl Today Is Shocking by FluxEmpire(m): 1:52pm On Jul 02, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

Thanks bro I really appreciate ur wise words I'm just driven by emotions right now
My pleasure... Just don't let emotions control your actions, it could be a supporting factor but don't let it lead all through because no man or woman deserves to be disrespected and abused the way she did but it's only one side of the story till we get to hear her part on the reason she did what she did.

1 Like

Re: The Level Of Insult I Got From A Girl Today Is Shocking by Adiwana: 1:54pm On Jul 02, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

Why do you want to save a hoe bruh??smh

4 Likes

Re: The Level Of Insult I Got From A Girl Today Is Shocking by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 02, 2020
examine urself what u did
its like u told one of ur guys how u slept with the girl and its like the person u told went to do tatafo to the girl cheesy cheesy
its very likely that could be the reason she is mad so examine urself cheesy
and by the way never do kiss and tell
most guys dese guys can even amebo more than a girl
make ur relationship with the opposite sex as private as much as possible

1 Like

Re: The Level Of Insult I Got From A Girl Today Is Shocking by Funkyswagzz(m): 2:01pm On Jul 02, 2020
lefulefu:
examine urself what u did
its like u told one of ur guys how u slept with the girl and its like the person u told went to do tatafo to the girl cheesy cheesy
its very likely that could be the reason she is mad so examine urself cheesy
and by the way never do kiss and tell
most guys dese guys can even amebo more than a girl
make ur relationship with the opposite sex as private as much as possible

I neva did bro and she don't know my friends either we just met barely 2weeks now or slightly more
Re: The Level Of Insult I Got From A Girl Today Is Shocking by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 02, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

I neva did bro and she don't know my friends either we just met barely 2weeks now or slightly more
u sure u never told any of ur close paddies? she dont even need to know ur friends.if u told one of ur guys and he asked for her pic and u gave him he could easily trace her on facebook and start a chat with her then tell her.some friends can be dat evil.anyway if u insisting u never told anybody then it might be possible she has mental issues..but then i am still feeling u told somebody and dat same person stabbed u in the back cheesy cheesy.
Re: The Level Of Insult I Got From A Girl Today Is Shocking by PureGoldh(m): 2:08pm On Jul 02, 2020
Just speechless....this matter get as e be
Re: The Level Of Insult I Got From A Girl Today Is Shocking by austine4real(m): 2:09pm On Jul 02, 2020
Bone her jo

Some girls are like that oo

Just do as if nothing happens
Re: The Level Of Insult I Got From A Girl Today Is Shocking by Funkyswagzz(m): 2:13pm On Jul 02, 2020
lefulefu:
u sure u never told any of ur close paddies? she dont even need to know ur friends.if u told one of ur guys and he asked for her pic and u gave him he could easily trace her on facebook and start a chat with her then tell her.some friends can be dat evil.anyway if u insisting u never told anybody then it might be possible she has mental issues..but then i am still feeling u told somebody and dat same person stabbed u in the back cheesy cheesy.

My guy I don't know what her problem is.. I haven't seen so much hate in my life and i didnt do anything to hurt her
Re: The Level Of Insult I Got From A Girl Today Is Shocking by DaddyRochie1642: 2:27pm On Jul 02, 2020
You Sound Like a Potential MUGU,

You Should Be Held By The Neck and Given Several Hot Slaps grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Level Of Insult I Got From A Girl Today Is Shocking by ebube10: 2:27pm On Jul 02, 2020
op is she fair,average nd beautiful.? by name(divine)

1 Like

Re: The Level Of Insult I Got From A Girl Today Is Shocking by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 02, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

Chai such a poor girl.. I feel so bad.. so now these good quality she possess will now go to waste. It's been so long I saw I nice person like her.

A stained white apparel is no more pure white.....

1 Like

Re: The Level Of Insult I Got From A Girl Today Is Shocking by Funkyswagzz(m): 2:45pm On Jul 02, 2020
ebube10:
op is she fair,average nd beautiful.? by name(divine)
she's fair, beautiful and her name is not divine

1 Like

Re: The Level Of Insult I Got From A Girl Today Is Shocking by Funkyswagzz(m): 2:46pm On Jul 02, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
You Sound Like a Potential MUGU,

You Should Be Held By The Neck and Given Several Hot Slaps grin grin

Now what makes me a mugu if may ask
Re: The Level Of Insult I Got From A Girl Today Is Shocking by NiklauseFred(m): 2:59pm On Jul 02, 2020
Bro should I send my account number? Hunger wan tear my belle oo

Biko I use Amadioha name beg you embarassed
Re: The Level Of Insult I Got From A Girl Today Is Shocking by ebube10: 3:05pm On Jul 02, 2020
Dnt feel bad frm my questns,i knw y am askn .is she frm imo state nd a student at FEDPOLYNEK.?
Re: The Level Of Insult I Got From A Girl Today Is Shocking by Funkyswagzz(m): 3:10pm On Jul 02, 2020
ebube10:
Dnt feel bad frm my questns,i knw y am askn .is she frm imo state nd a student at FEDPOLYNEK.?

Nope she's from abia state.. buh ive dated someone studying there b4
Re: The Level Of Insult I Got From A Girl Today Is Shocking by Biglittlelois(f): 3:11pm On Jul 02, 2020
Funkyswagzz:
Do I ask her to send me her account number to send her money?

I don't think you are alright, do you need someone to help you think?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. / Meet The 15 Years Old Girl With The Biggest Hips In Nigeria / I Hate Been Looked On As A Sex Object!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.