Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,778 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler - Literature (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler (84021 Views)

Life Of A Naija Hustler ; Lemonade Or Agbalumo, Just Make Juice. / Musings Of A Heartbroken Girl Part 2 / The Tears Of An Hustler Based On True Life Story (my Experience In Lagos)by JAYB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler by wind10(m): 8:02am On Mar 26, 2017
Nice story bro..... Kip it rolling
Re: Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler by generalbush(m): 12:26pm On Mar 27, 2017
“Don’t bother swallowing it, everybody has been taken care of at the Airports” She said. Find somewhere hidden and hide the drugs. I knew I had to be creative, and I chose the perfect place to hide mine.

I hid in right inside my shoe. They always had a specific routine of searching people; I had studied their modulus of operations so well, that I realized their weak spot. I bought about two shoes and coupled with the one I was wearing, I stuffed the drugs right inside the sole of the shoes. With the help of an abokii, we completed within record time.

“All set?” She announced.

“Few minutes Ma” Wind requested. I looked towards his direction and he was hiding the drugs in the weirdest of places.

“Who taught you this?” I asked surprised

“Drug dey run for my family line na” He joked.

“That is nice” I said with a smile as I allowed him continue doing his thing. Few hours later, everybody was set and was raring to go.

“Why did she come with these guys?” Mylestone asked me as we were about to leave the hotel. I smiled at his question and whispered into his ears.

“Because we are about to get so messed up”

“What have we done?” He asked surprised

“I don’t know bro. Just take anything that comes your way” I told him gently. “I will be right back” I said to Myles as I went back to meet with Madam Grace. As I tried to approach her, the big guys moved forward in anticipation of what they felt I wanted to do.

“I just want to speak with her” I said.

“Allow him” She commanded the guys.

“Can I see you aside Ma?” I said with a sarcastic smile. She observed me for a second before accepting my private discussion with her.

“So what do you have to discuss with me?” she asked

“I just want to make it clear to you, if anything happens to either me or my friends; if I succeed and come back, I will place a bullet through your breasts inside your heart” I said to her as I grabbed her ass hard and she immediately knocked off my hand off her big ass.

“Can I have a quickie with you?” I whispered into her ears.

She looked at me surprised.

“You just threatened me and now you ask for a quickie”

“Yea” I replied with a smile. I immediately grabbed her boobs by that corner and sent my second hand down between her laps. She jerked backwards and held me by the head. She moved my head right between her cleavage as I went straight with my other hand through her panties.

“You know how much I missed this” She whispered to me.

“Because I have been moving from one cell to another” I replied joking as I managed to rub through her clit.

“Ouuchhh” She moaned in delight and immediately adjusted and requested we move to the room we came out from.

“Watch the other guys, we have something to discuss” She told the big guys who were acting like her bouncers. They quickly moved towards where Myles and Wind were and left the hallway for us. We entered the room and right from the door, it was going down already.

I raised her gown and grabbed onto her big buttocks. She immediately grabbed my rod alongside the jeans trousers I was putting on. She immediately unzipped me as I continued to kiss her lips and massage her nipple tips. I quickly reached for her pants and pulled it down immediately, exposing the biggest of asses. I took my time to insert just a finger through her pvssy and she responded well by holding on to my head.

“You won’t kill me baby” She whispered to me. I quickly turned her around, as I carefully inserted my rod through the opening between her legs. She was already dripping wet and my rod slide inside with so much ease. She was positioned in a perfect doggy way and I slammed her hole with so much vigor. I took hold of her phone and inserted it into the pocket of my trouser laying on the bed beside us as I continued to slam her very hard.

The soundtrack she produced made me continue hitting her with so much vigor. Few minutes later, I was done and ran straight with my trouser into the bathroom.

“Baby, are you with my phone?” She asked from inside the room.

“Let me check” I replied as I immediately turned on the shower to produce some water splashing noise.

“Aww baby, it seems like I kept it inside my pocket to avoid laying on it while we had seexx” I replied “I will bring it out, let me be through” I said as I continued with what I did. Within few minutes, I was done and I came out of the bathroom.

“Sorry baby, see your phone” I said with a smile and handed it over to her as I picked up my clothes and wore them immediately.

“We are good to go baby” I said to her again; this time I landed a peck on the left side of her cheek.

“Come back in peace for me baby” She said before we gradually moved out of the room to meet up with other who were waiting for us at the reception.

“We should be moving guys, our flight leaves in the next few hours” Madam Grace muttered as everyone stood and took hold of their bags as we left the hotel building. I stepped aside with my phone and dialed a number

“I have done it bro, just help me track it” I said to the receiver of the call.

“Who did you speak to?” Madam Grace who suddenly appeared behind me asked.

“My mum”, I said with a smile. “She wants to know when I am coming home”

“But I heard you mention Bro” She asked

“Yes!” I replied affirmatively “I said she should help me greet my younger Bro”

“That is fair” she said as we made our way into the car and zoomed off the hotel building. Our destination was the Murtala Muhhamed Airport at Ikeja, where our flight was billed to take off. This time around, everything appeared to go smoothly with no hassles. We reached the search room, and they directed us to a corner, where we were given the VIP treatment and ushered in straight to the waiting room. After a few hours of waiting, we heard the announcement for our own flight.

“Let’s move guys” I alerted Wind and Mylestone. We grabbed hold of our luggage and made way into the plane. We quickly occupied our seats and fastened our seatbelts according to instructions given to us by the flight crew.

“What is wrong Bro?” I asked Myles who was already starting to shed tears.

“Bro you know I never wanted to do this” He said while cleaning off the tears from his eyes.

“I don’t know if everything will be fine, but whatever happens Bro… We will see again” I said to him.

“You’re okay Bro?” I asked Wind whom I saw with a small piece of book I clearly saw was a bible. I wanted to laugh out loud, but I realized it wasn’t nice to do so. It was a long flight with lots of stop overs, but at the end we arrived safely at the popular Indonesian airport.

I looked out through the windows of the plane as it landed on the runway of the airport. The sight of the armed policemen there reminded me of the execution clip I watched few days before I left for this journey.

I grabbed my bag, likewise Myles and Wind as we made our way out of the plane.

“Welcome to Indonesia” The air hostess greeted. My feet was cold, and my heartbeat increased in a tremendous manner. I tried as much as possible to compose myself, in order not to look suspicious.

“Cheer up bro!” I said to Myles whose face was already growing very dim. He nodded his head and forced a smile on his face.

“Wind come over!” I alerted them. “We have to split ways right now, so as to avoid being caught”

“Yea nice idea” Wind said

“I can’t move alone” Myles said as he held on tightly to my body.

“You have to man up, or else you will be at the receiving end of their police bullet” I said in order to encourage him.

“Bro I can’t” He said as tears rolled down his eyes.

“Wind, can you go alone?” I asked him

“Sure! Let’s see how it goes” He responded “Whatever happens Bro, just know that we did our best” He said with a smile as he moved. I quickly brought out my phone and roamed it using my Nigerian Glo Sim. I quickly reached for a number and dialed it.

“Clear?” I asked the guy I called at the other end of the line

“She confirmed clear, so don’t be scared” He said

“Thanks Bro” I said before terminating the call.

“Let’s move” I said to Myles who was following my every step. We had almost approached the scanning machine, when we saw a large bill board that almost made my heart jump out of my mouth. It had a bold inscription written “Drugs attract death penalty.”

“Shiit!” I muttered to myself. It was my turn to go through the scanning machine, before a man shouted

“Hey you!!”

He was pointing towards I and Myles Direction and he was a uniformed police officer. Almost took to my heels, but I felt I would be gunned down within seconds.

“Jesus Christ” I muttered sadly. I almost wet my trousers the moment he grabbed hold of us. Before I knew what was happening, they were numbered about four policemen all surrounding I and Myles.

“Myles was already crying, as I tried to hold myself together”

“Nigerians right?” He shouted as they dragged us towards a room. He opened the door immediately and behold I saw…

To Be Continued!

3 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler by generalbush(m): 12:29pm On Mar 27, 2017
I am on a ban sha!! Meanwhile I always weekends. I don't always have the chance to write at all. I am so sorry for the delay.

Are they on the safe path or does something bad awaits them? embarassed

Find out here!! http://topwritersden.com/diary-of-a-heartbroken-hustler-2/27/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler by Mimienudles(f): 12:50pm On Mar 27, 2017
generalbush:
I am on a ban sha!! Meanwhile I always weekends. I don't always have the chance to write at all. I am so sorry for the delay.

wow! Thanks plenty. Morrrrrrre please. God bless you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler by wind10(m): 4:50pm On Mar 27, 2017
Wind doing wonderfully well here grin
Re: Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler by talk2saintify(m): 5:20pm On Mar 27, 2017
generalbush:

yhu look familiar?

check ma d.p if yhu recognize me?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler by wind10(m): 9:41pm On Mar 28, 2017
Re: Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler by KpagoGIN(m): 2:28pm On Mar 29, 2017
when will u update your story.. i am damn tired of waiting for ur updates....
Re: Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler by dammyd46(m): 7:29pm On Mar 29, 2017
fear catch me o.... update plssss
Re: Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler by AlamienDagash(m): 7:34pm On Mar 29, 2017
The most thrilling story ever Pls try to update on time man.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler by generalbush(m): 12:23pm On Mar 30, 2017
“Jesus Christ” I muttered sadly. I almost wet my trousers the moment he grabbed hold of us. Before I knew what was happening, they were numbered about four policemen all surrounding I and Myles.

“Myles was already crying, as I tried to hold myself together”

“Nigerians right?” He shouted as they dragged us towards a room. He opened the door immediately and behold I saw they had already gotten hold of Wind. I stared at him like someone who just came out of trance. I continued to look around, and couldn’t just figure out what was happening.

“Have we been caught?” I asked myself within severally.

“Clean up your face, don’t raise suspicion” I said to Myles quietly.

“I think they have caught up with us” He said with a low voice.

“I don’t think so yet, just be calm” I assured him.

All of a sudden, one of their top ranking mean looking officers bounced into the room, he was having a pot belle and moved with so much command. He entered the room and asked about us. They pointed our directions to him, and he quickly asked us to be transferred to his office. They were numbering about three officers in the room where we were. They asked us to stand and we were ushered into a room where we sat and the senior officer was staring at us directly in the face.

“Nigerians?” He asked once again

We nodded our heads positively.

“I know what you do here” He said with his non-polished grammar. We continued to stare at him speechless.

“I will allow you pass, but once outside here, don’t allow me catch you” He said with his voice quite loud.

“That was the agreement I had with your sponsor” He concluded before sipping a drink from the cup beside him.

I continued to nod, as Myles and Wind followed suit. He called one of his officers to come close. He brought his head lower to his mouth and whispered something into his ear. The officer nodded and left the room, and finally came back with two other policemen. I studied their body language and I concluded that we just entered a trap that was well prepared for us.

I maintained my breathing pattern, as I continued to calculate what would be our fate here. I looked up the picture on the wall of his office and saw where it was boldly written again

“Drug offenders will be killed”

The officers standing in the room were finally commanded by the officer in their native dialect, and most of the time during his speech, he kept pointing at us with a mean face. I held on to my bag and kept praying deep within myself.

“You can now go, officer Dunkeng will lead you pass the point of entry” The pot bellied officer said to us. I thanked him alongside Myles and Wind who was already shivering, and we left his office.

The officer who led us showed us the way, and the look on his face clearly showed that he was up to something.

“I want something” He said when we finally got to a point.

“What?” I asked him.

“The person you will meet to give him what you carry” He said as he looked around the airport

“We don’t know the person” I intercepted his speech immediately

He looked at me in a mean way and nodded his head.

“If you don’t do it, you see those guys? Look well” He said while pointing towards some immigration men around.

“I will hand you over, and they kill you all” He said. He had barely finished, when Myles immediately dipped his hand into his shoes pocket and brought of the piece of wrapped paper that contained the number and names of our pick-ups.

“No!” I shouted as he handed it over to the guy “Jesus!!” I screamed

“I had to do it” Myles said. The guy quickly copied out all the information on the paper and handed it over back to Myles. He finally led us towards the exit of the Airport and showed us the direction to move into the city.

“Congratulations, you just got us messed up” I said to Myles after I gave him a very hot slap on his cheek. He charged back at me and a little fight ensured that was finally separated by Wind.

“He just sold us out” I told Wind who wanted some explanations

“I didn’t!!” Myles shouted. “They would have arrested us if they wanted to, but can’t you see that those guys are God sent?” He said on top of his voice.

“You were very stupid!” I shouted back. “They were God sent, and they said we were on our own once we leave the airport? Can you see that they want to double cross us? You foolish fool”

“Calm down” Wind suggested “What do we do now?” He asked

“Ask the idiot that sold us out” I said to Wind while pointing at Myles.

“You are the idiot” Myles responded while pointing back at me. I immediately bent my face like I wanted to thinking about something, and like flash, I rose my head up and landed a jab right on Myles jaw. It got him and he staggered back. He charged towards me with anger, and a fight ensured immediately. He kicked me in the balls before giving me a punch straight to my nose. I bent down so low and held on to my nose. I was bleeding badly as a result of the punch, and it took the intervention of some passers-by to calm down the situation. One of the passers-by offered me a handkerchief, as I cleaned my nose that was bleeding badly. Wind advised me to raise up my head, so that the blood could flow inwards. I followed instructions, and after few minutes, the blood ceased. The situation became calm and we finally got a taxi.

“I am sorry” Myles apologized “I didn’t know what else to do again” He said with tears.

“I felt they could be of help to us, that was why I handed him over the paper”

“I forgive you” I said to Myles with a smile. He hugged me right there in the taxi as Wind watched with a smile.

“Both of you should feature in one of the Hollywood movies” Wind said with a smile.

“He is my best friend na” I said to Wind.

“I think there is blood here” Myles said as he tried to touch a portion of my nostrils.

“Auuchh” I screamed in pains

“Sorry” He said as he giggled.

“This is your direction” The taxi man disrupted our discussion.

“You mean we will stop here?” I asked him again.

“Yesh” He said with his Indonesian accent and we alighted from the car.

“What do we do now?” Wind asked

“We have to deliver it very fast and leave this country very fast” I suggested.

“Ok, see how we will do it” Wind said

“We will just go in there, hand over this thing to them, and book the next flight to Nigeria”

“Perfect” Myles said.

All of a sudden, we saw Myles looking around the whole place. “What is that?” I asked him

“You see my small bag?” He asked confused. “Where did you keep it?” I asked him

“Maybe you forgot it in taxi” Wind said

“Oh no!! I think I did” He said. I became so weak and dejected immediately. I searched around and found a little stone beside one of the retail stores in our location. I slowly walked up to the point and sat down. Wind already had his hand on his head and was looking around confused.

“What do we do now? Madam Grace will just kill us” Wind said. I shook my head in disappointment repeatedly.

“We have to find the cab man” Myles suggested

“Where and how?” Wind asked.

“I think we should stay here and hope he comes back to give us what he found in his cab” I suggested.

“Don’t you think he will escape with it?” Wind shouted

“Here is not Nigeria. If we wait and he doesn’t come, we will deliver what we have and go face Madam Grace’s wrath back home” I said as I adjusted myself on the stone I was seated on.

Time was ticking and our plans of quick deliveries were gradually fading away. Three hours had passed and no sign of the cab man. It was 5:00pm Indonesian local time. We kept the faith and continued to wait…

TO BE CONTINUED

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler by generalbush(m): 12:23pm On Mar 30, 2017
Re: Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler by generalbush(m): 12:32pm On Mar 30, 2017
talk2saintify:

yhu look familiar?

check ma d.p if yhu recognize me?

I can't really recognize you bro. But I think I know you. smiley
Re: Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler by smartkester(m): 12:38pm On Mar 30, 2017
Confirm
Re: Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler by xaviercasmir(m): 12:43pm On Mar 30, 2017
nice update. already read the next chapter.The guy is quite lucky to have meet the girl. Because i think that when the girl excused herself to visit the toilet, she flushed the drug that will implecate him.
NICE ONE BRO. AND KEEP IT UP
Re: Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler by wind10(m): 2:49pm On Mar 30, 2017
xaviercasmir:
nice update. already read the next chapter.The guy is quite lucky to have meet the girl. Because i think that when the girl excused herself to visit the toilet, she flushed the drug that will implecate him.
NICE ONE BRO. AND KEEP IT UP
I concure wit u bro....
Re: Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler by talk2saintify(m): 6:18pm On Mar 30, 2017
generalbush:

I can't really recognize you bro. But I think I know you. smiley

lol

yhu eva worked in a cyber cafe?

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler by generalbush(m): 6:33pm On Mar 30, 2017
talk2saintify:

lol

yhu eva worked in a cyber cafe?

cheesy

Nooo... Hahahaha.
Re: Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler by SPDAZZY(f): 6:44pm On Mar 30, 2017
Perhaps she took the bag that contains what would have implicated him
Re: Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler by talk2saintify(m): 7:18pm On Mar 30, 2017
generalbush:

cheesy

Nooo... Hahahaha.

lol

No be yhu then tongue grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler by Mimienudles(f): 7:08am On Mar 31, 2017
generalbush:
Next update here.
http://topwritersden.com/diary-of-a-heartbroken-hustler-2/28/
Thanks so much! I can't stop asking for more...
Re: Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler by wind10(m): 4:00pm On Mar 31, 2017
generalbush:
Next update here.
http://topwritersden.com/diary-of-a-heartbroken-hustler-2/28/
so those guys uses those girls to set dem up, wind ND meystone Wil be killed cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler by generalbush(m): 4:12pm On Apr 01, 2017
“We have to forget it” Wind suggested “Whatever we face at home, we will face it together”

We all agreed and was about to stand up and leave, before a small blue car pulled up behind us and honked. We turned back in anticipation and rushed towards it.

“Is it the man?” Myles asked in excitement.

“Yes ooo” Wind shouted as we raced towards the car.

“Sorry I do not come back on time” The old man apologized as he handed over Myles’ bag to us.

“Thank you so much” We all chorused as we collected the bag and opened it to make sure that the contents were still safe.

“It’s there” Myles said as we collected it and bade the man farewell before he drove off.

“Time to deliver” I said as we started to trace the direction we had on our paper. We asked for directions, and most of them were unwilling to help because it was almost nightfall, and we were blacks.

“Fcking Asians” Wind muttered. We all laughed at it. We finally saw a good Samaritan who gave us the direction we sought after. We got to the point e directed us too, and I brought out the small phone I was with to make a call.

“It can’t connect na, this no be Nigeria” Wind joked.

“I roamed it” I responded.

“Nice” Wind nodded as Myles continued to observe the environment. I placed a call to the number on our paper and a voice directed us where to come. We finally got to the destination around 8:45 local time. We met with the group of mean looking men, who welcomed us to the country. I continued to observe them; they took us upstairs to meet with the superior in command.

We finally submitted the parcels to him; he checked it and confirmed that all was good. He immediately opened his laptop and ordered one of his boys to do the wire monetary transaction.

“You see? We love fast business” He said with a smile.

“We have to start going now” I said to him

“You can’t, it is late and always dangerous at night in this country” He said “You will have to sleep over at a hotel and allow me entertain you in our Indonesian way” He said as he winked at me.

“Thank you so much Sir, we have to go” I insisted

“Wouldn’t you love some fresh pusssy Indonesian girls to give you a good treat?” He asked. Wind immediately came to my side and whispered to me “Let us just stay, there is nothing bad in it”

“Yes Bro, it is just a night” Myles said too

“Okay?” The Indonesian man asked.

“Okay!!” I agreed. They ushered us to a nearby hotel and made request for some stripper girls for each of us. We were given three separate rooms and a girl assigned to each of us. I quickly took my own girl and entered my room.

She sat down by the bed looking around the room. “You speak English?” I asked her. She looked so timid and wouldn’t say a word. I came close to her and sat beside her.

“Don’t be scared of nothing, I won’t touch you” I assured her and patted her back.

“If you don’t touch me, they will hurt me” She said.

“Wow, you speak English?” I asked with a huge smile on my face. She nodded her head affirmatively.

“My mother is Indonesian, my father was from Singapore. My father died when I was still a kid, so my mother has been struggling to make us survive.” She said with a sad face.

“Who are the us?” I asked surprised

“I am 19, and my younger siblings are 14 and 10 respectively” She said with tears in her eyes. That quickly drew my attention as I came closer to her. She quickly jerked back a bit and wouldn’t look me in the face.

“Have you had sex before?” I asked calmly. She shook her head negatively and faced downwards.

“I wouldn’t touch you; tomorrow morning I will tell them that you were so good on bed and they will do nothing to you. Understand?” I asked

“Thank you” She said. I quickly dived to the bathroom to have my shower. Few minutes later I was done and came out to see her lying half naked on the bed.

“You have to put on your cloths, so that we wouldn’t tempt each other” I said to her. She immediately accepted and reached for her cloth. She wore it and adjusted back on the bed properly. We discussed and talked for a very long time. I asked her about her aspirations in life, her education and all.

“I just want to survive in life. I don’t need big cars, houses. I just want to wake up every morning and see food to eat.” She said.

“You will survive, I promise you that” I said to her. It wasn’t long after we finished discussing that we dozed off.

I woke up very early that morning, dashed up to the bathroom before I woke her up to go take her shower. I came out of my room and went to alert Wind and Myles about our early morning flight back to Nigeria.

I came back to my room and saw her all prepared. “What is your name?” I asked her with a smile.

“My name is Laura, but you can call me shinarlaura”

I typed my number in a small piece of paper and handed it over to her. She quickly took hold of it and hid it inside her underwear that covered her chest region. I was about to leave my room, when she held my hands and kissed me on my lips. “Please be careful” She whispered inside my ears.

“Let me use the toilet” she said. I granted her permission and she ran inside the toilet. I heard her flush it before coming out. I was at the corridor and saw Myles and Wind coming from their separate rooms.

“Where are your own girls?” I asked them surprised.

“Omo they move before we wake up ooo” Wind said with a huge laugh.

“I no send, I fvck that girl till she begin beg for mercy” Myles added as we all burst into laughter.

“Why your own girl still dey here? Or she don dey like you?” Wind asked jokingly.

“E be like say him no fvck am well” Myles said to Wind before they started laughing.

“We have to go now” I said to them as we quickly found our way out of the hotel. We stepped outside the hotel and bade Laura goodbye before entering the hotel cab to find our way to Jarkata airport. I looked back to see the name of the hotel and I saw “Intercontinental Jarkata MidPlaza Hotel”

“I will be back here someday” I whispered to Wind who smiled at my wish that was so slim to come to reality. We had barely reached the airport when I turned around and started to look for my Bag.

“You see it?” I asked Myles as I continued to turn round in circles.

“Seems you forgot it at the Hotel” Myles said. I paused for a moment with my fingers on my lips.

“Jesus!!” I screamed

“What happened bro?” Wind asked shocked.

“That girl took it” I said with anger.

“We can’t go back to look for her, our flight is almost close” Wind said.

“What was inside?” Myles asked

“Just clothes and other personal things” I responded. “We can always get again when we reach Nigeria” Wind said and urged us to get going to the screening room. We continued our walk to the screening room before I paused along the way. They all turned back and stared at me.

“What is wrong again?” They asked uniformly?

“Nothing” I said and we continued our walk to the screening room. We queued up at the screening section and waited for our turn.

“Why do I have this feeling that something bad wants to happen?” I asked Myles and Wind. “Something is not right” I lamented again.

“Forget about your bag, that is what is making you feel bad.” Myles said

“Or you didn’t fvcuk well at Night?” Wind asked.

“This isn’t a joking matter!” I said. “Let us go back” I suggested to them.

“We can’t bro, let’s get screened and quickly catch our flight” Wind said as he positioned as the next person to pass through the machine. My heartbeat increased rapidly and I was beginning to sweat.

Just then…

To Be Coninued!!

Next Highlights!!

“Look what we found on them Sir” The Man said. The officer turned around and looked them in them in the eyes and said “Welcome to Indonesia the land of death for people like you”!!!

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler by generalbush(m): 4:13pm On Apr 01, 2017
Re: Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler by rinzylee(m): 4:23pm On Apr 01, 2017
generalbush:
cry

http://topwritersden.com/diary-of-a-heartbroken-hustler-2/29/

Intriguing..... NEXT please.... You are good. Sell this to Hollywood

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler by shinarlaura(f): 4:38pm On Apr 01, 2017
I really saved you? Nice to be with you kiss kiss
Re: Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler by kingin55(m): 6:52pm On Apr 01, 2017
Re: Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler by BiafranBushBoy: 7:26pm On Apr 03, 2017
“This way Sir” The woman said to Wind who first crossed through the scanning machine.

“Why?” He questioned back immediately.

“Nothing exactly, just some little things that needs sorted out please” She said with a smile. I immediately tried to drag Myles away from the line in order to follow my instincts, just then we saw some police guys behind us.

“Next” The woman echoed. I slowly wiped my mouth with my hand and watched how the attendant winked at some police immigration officials towards where Wind was standing. The Murmur behind was already growing wild as my brain was racing about what to do next. I was still contemplating on what else to do before a white man who I guessed was an American in his mid-twenties walked up to Myles.

“Sorry Niggur, you are slowing down the line. Move and let others move too” He yelled lightly before moving back to his line”

“We have to run out of this line” I whispered to Myles

“They will shoot us dead” He said with a very sad voice. It wasn’t long after he said that that we started to hear a lot of angry whispers behind us. They were now growing so loud. An airport official came out from the blues and immediately ordered Myles to pass through the scanner. Myles looked back with tears towards me as he finally walked through the scanner. A loud beep was heard.

“Step aside sir” The attendant said and ordered me to come forward. I passed through the same scanner and also heard a beep. I was asked to step aside but a different section from where Myles and Wind was stationed. A lot of uniformed officers had gathered already and they quickly moved the both of them to a room and I was taken to a separate room. I was asked to strip naked, which I did immediately. The brought something like an machine that had a flashlight and shone it a me. The rays were heavy and hot that I quickly covered my eyes with my hand. I was beginning to feel very hot as a result of the rays of light on my body. Just then, the light went off and I was brought back with a slap on my face!

“Where did you hide it?” The angry looking official asked

“What the fvck are you talking about?” I yelled back at him

“So because you think you are clean, that is why you have the guts to bark back at me?” He asked with a dangerous smile.

“He strolled slowly to his table, pulled out a shelf and brought out a gun. He turned around and started to come closer towards me. He then paused a bit and looked up towards the ceiling.

“Did you switch off the camera” He asked the other officer who was watching from a distance.

“No Sir” He said with a firm voice. He turned round and barked at the junior officer in their local language which I couldn’t understand. He continued to bark at him before slamming the gun on the table. At a point he kept calm and I was able to decode that Wind and Myles were in the room closer to our own room. I overhead the voice of someone saying

“Look what we found on them Sir” The Man said. Another voice whom I perceived to be that of another officer said “Welcome to Indonesia the land of death for people like you”!!!.

“Dress up and get the hell out of here” The officer in my own room said to me. I slowly picked up my clothes and started to wear them in a slow manner, so as to know what was going on in the other room.

“Let me tell you black fools, there is an Indonesian parable that said “What gave you life is what will take it back from you.”

“Pack their bags and send them to the city police station”

“What are you still waiting for?” The officer barked at me when he saw the slow tactics I was using to dress up”

“Get out of here you fool” He shouted again. I quickly picked my remaining belongings alongside my flight ticket and found my way out of the room. I stepped outside the room and finally saw Myles and Wind being dragged out of the cell with a huge number of policemen escorting them.

Myles mistakenly turned around and looked towards my direction. Our eyes came together and I saw tears flow down his eyes. I quickly removed my eyes from his direction as tears also filled my own eyes. I was tempted to cry aloud, but I was on a hostile ground. The announcement of my flight was given as I slowly located our flight terminal. I and other passengers underwent another series of checks before we were cleared to enter the plane.

I lost appetite, I cried freely inside the plane as the air hostess kept on supplying me with handkerchiefs.

“I think I know you” The air hostess said to me. I looked up slowly and it was our beautiful Asian friend from our Brazil flight.

“Where are your friends” She asked with a pleasant smile. I looked at her with tears and stood up and made way for the plane’s rest room. I noticed she followed behind. I got to the rest room and opened the door for her to enter.

“Where are they, talk to me” She persisted and shook my arms.

“They have been arrested” I said to her with tears. At a point, I rested on her chest and sobbed deeply. She was startled! She was flagger basted when she heard that Myles and Wind had gotten arrested.

“How did it happen?” She asked. I took my time to explain to her everything. She looked so shocked as I continued to sob as I spoke.

“Someone set you guys up” She said as soon as I finished my explanation.

“It was those guys at the hotel” I said to her

“Not just them, it was who sent you here that might have done it” She said. I withdrew from her and looked at her sternly while shaking my head negatively.

“It can’t be her” I said “She promised us freedom for this our last trip, so there is no how she would do this to us” I said and nodded in agreement to my own conclusion.

“Well, you can believe whatever you want. The fact is I have already told you who caused all this” she said.

“Don’t worry about her, she can’t be the one. I know she can’t do such a thing to us” I said as I quickly cleaned up myself and went back to my seat. I continued to think about what the Asian Airhostess said and before long I was in dreamland. Few long hours later, we touched down at the MM1 airport at Ikeja. I was about to alight the plane when the Airhostess held me by the arm and said

“You have to be careful around here, she might still be looking for you”

I shook my head, thank her, adjusted my hoodie and headed straight to the checking point.

“Welcome to Nigeria” The attendant said to me. I was in no mood for exchange of pleasantries yet as I snubbed her and wiggled my way to an Airport taxi.

“Just keep driving around till I figure out where I wan go” I said to the taxi man.

“Okay Sir” He responded. I brought out my phone and placed a call to a friend.

“Hello Chopbelle” I said as soon as he picked up the call.

“How far guy!! Jesus Christ. I think say you don die oo. Where you dey?” He asked.

“You dey house?” I asked him

“Yes!” He replied.

“Forward me your address via Sms abeg, I dey cab now” I said to him before I terminated the call.

“Take me to 8 Gowon street Iyana-paja” I said to the driver who immediately responded and headed off to my destination.
“How much?” I asked the cab man

“Your money na Ten thousand naira” He said. I quickly counted some notes in my pocket and handed him all the money could see in there.

“Na 7,500 be that, I no hold another money abeg” I pleaded with him. He accepted the money reluctantly and I thank him before he zoomed off.

“Wetin happen guy” Chopbellefull asked. I took my time to explain exactly what happened to us over there.

“The worst part be say, I no sabi why those guys plant drugs back enter our bag again” I lamented in tears.

“Jesus” Chopbellefull shouted as he quickly reached for his computer and scrolled through some files and software and finally brought it for me to see. I looked at it with all my eyes wide opened and my mouth agape.

“Who get this number?” I asked

“Who else?” He said with anger

“Jesus Christ!!” I shouted at the top of my voice!!

***To Be Continued****

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler by BiafranBushBoy: 7:27pm On Apr 03, 2017
Re: Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler by xaviercasmir(m): 8:50pm On Apr 03, 2017
madam grace has bitten more than she can chew.
RIDE ON BRO
Re: Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler by albacete(m): 9:25pm On Apr 03, 2017
The updates are taking too long, boss

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

How 2go Relationship Landed Me In Psychiatric Home ( Short Story) - Classcaptain / Chimamanda Adichie & Husband Ivara Esege (photos) / A Client From Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.