Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,355 members, 7,819,259 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

This Young Girl Will Finally Become A Good Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Young Girl Will Finally Become A Good Wife (1823 Views)

A Girl Will Be Coming Over to Do This [Picture] / Sweet: The Picture Of This Jamaican Girl Will Live You Drooling (18+) / The Body On This Girl Will Leave You Breathless[photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Young Girl Will Finally Become A Good Wife by MarvDee: 3:20pm On Jan 03, 2017
I was inspired when I went to the passport office in Ikeja today and I decided to find something to eat while waiting. I took a walk around the environment and just were I sat I noticed this young girl opposite working really hard with her mum.

The young girl was actually the one turning the amala on the fire before her mum came and she held the pot for her mum. After that she went ahead to start cooking a soup I wasn't too sure of which soup it was. But her focus while doing everything was what blew my mind just seeing how the young girl enjoyed what she was doing.

I have met a girl sometime ago that didn't know how to sweep talk more of cooking all in the name of ajebo and I was completely turned off when even me as a guy can cook.

Some girls need to learn this very simple things from their childhood and left shakara for the gods.

Re: This Young Girl Will Finally Become A Good Wife by sweettease(f): 3:23pm On Jan 03, 2017
Oga, upon all her hard work, you didn't even see her as a good wife, you saw her as a good house wife, kwantinue tongue
Re: This Young Girl Will Finally Become A Good Wife by MarvDee: 3:26pm On Jan 03, 2017
sweettease:
Oga, upon all her hard work, you didn't even see as a good wife, you saw her as a good house wife, kwantinue tongue
I didn't mean the house wife in a bad way. I meant a good wife.
Re: This Young Girl Will Finally Become A Good Wife by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 03, 2017
sweettease:
Oga, upon all her hard work, you didn't even see as a good wife, you saw her as a good house wife, kwantinue tongue

MADAM YOU'RE WICKED grin
Re: This Young Girl Will Finally Become A Good Wife by chericleo(f): 3:27pm On Jan 03, 2017
Apart from being a good cook there might b other attributes dat might diz-qualify her. Being just a good cook is not enough to make a good wife.

1 Like

Re: This Young Girl Will Finally Become A Good Wife by IamLEGEND1: 3:33pm On Jan 03, 2017
forget tori.
na condition make crayfish bend. if she was pampered growing up like the 'ajebo' girl you mentioned,she would've turned out just like her.
Re: This Young Girl Will Finally Become A Good Wife by sweettease(f): 3:35pm On Jan 03, 2017
MarvDee:
I didn't mean the house wife in a bad way. I meant a good wife.
hmm... Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaketh cheesy

AnthonioAlsaid:

MADAM YOU'RE WICKED grin
Na wetin I see I talk o
Re: This Young Girl Will Finally Become A Good Wife by pizzylee(m): 3:35pm On Jan 03, 2017
so she z hardworking/good cook but I think DTS not all DT makes a good wife.....she myt want smtin from her mum n just being like DT at d moment,am just saying dont swim into d pool conclusion
Re: This Young Girl Will Finally Become A Good Wife by rawpadgin(m): 3:36pm On Jan 03, 2017
u dey shame to near the girl
Re: This Young Girl Will Finally Become A Good Wife by wtfCode: 3:51pm On Jan 03, 2017
Gals like that turns me on.
I can't take my eyes off them when I see one.
A down to earth babe smiley
Re: This Young Girl Will Finally Become A Good Wife by MarvDee: 3:52pm On Jan 03, 2017
sweettease:
hmm... Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaketh cheesy

Na wetin I see I talk o

Na you sabi ooo, your opinion sha.
Re: This Young Girl Will Finally Become A Good Wife by cliquevibes(m): 4:47pm On Jan 03, 2017
Op even after praising dis lady will still go and marry a woman dat parboils indomie...
Re: This Young Girl Will Finally Become A Good Wife by elkon(m): 5:04pm On Jan 03, 2017
chericleo:
Apart from being a good cook there might b other attributes dat might diz-qualify her. Being just a good cook is not enough to make a good wife.
undecided hmmm mama na true talk ooi she might be lazy in bed ooo.. but anyway na food important pass for m side
Re: This Young Girl Will Finally Become A Good Wife by chericleo(f): 7:22pm On Jan 03, 2017
elkon:
undecided hmmm mama na true talk ooi she might be lazy in bed ooo.. but anyway na food important pass for m side
. grin

(1) (Reply)

She Asked Me Why I Returned Her Greetings, Before I Could Answer, She Slapped Me / Hilarious:nigerians No Dey Dull In Verbal Response Or In Action(pics) / SOLAR POWERBANKS FOR PHONES FOR SALE AT AFFORDABLE PRICE (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.