Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

[!8 Story] The Client (A Must Read Adult Story) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [!8 Story] The Client (A Must Read Adult Story) (2009 Views)

Busty Barbra Walks Home From School(adult Story) / Friends That Fvck(adult Story) / 8pm Adult Story Whatsapp Group Chat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[!8 Story] The Client (A Must Read Adult Story) by Realsmarttzy(m): 8:52pm On Jan 03, 2017

"Sweet girl. Sweet, sweet girl," he mumbled against my bre@.$ts as he slid his finger in and out of my Pu.$$y.
I felt a little nervous as I knocked on the door to his office. His secretary had simply directed me to go in but I was more comfortable with waiting for him to actually permit me to.

“Come in,” I heard him call out. I plastered a smile on my face while wiping my sweaty palms on my dark blue pencil skirt as I walked in to take a seat opposite him.
Mr Obi looked younger than I had imagined. My uncle made it seem like they were old friends so I assumed they would be about the same age but Mr Obi looked a little younger. In his 40’s, I thought, if I had to guess.

I tried to navigate my thoughts. This was the first real client I had to deal with since I started working at the bank. I had endured weeks of training and learned what I could about the Marketing department of the bank. I had listened to advice from others on the best way to relate with clients.

Now, all I needed to do to secure my job was to make sure I am able to convince as many people as possible to use the bank and deposit a set amount of money at the end of each month. I was advised by colleagues to focus on wealthy clients. This meant I did not have to spend time going after so many people to reach that amount. I could simply pick and choose a few who were able and affluent enough to make a deposit up to the required target.

Continue reading http://celebrityvibez.com/8-story-the-client/ [!8+ Story] The Client

Source :celebrityvibez.com
Re: [!8 Story] The Client (A Must Read Adult Story) by Bluezy13(m): 9:17pm On Jan 03, 2017
Emmm...about the link...
He said...

(1) (Reply)

Is She Unreasonable Or Just Ungrateful? / Should I Tell My Husband About My Dirty Past? / BOBRISKY'S Look Alike- Doesn't She Look Like BOBRISKY?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.