Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,123 members, 7,835,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Because I Am A Woman! - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Because I Am A Woman! (44818 Views)

My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece / My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number / ‘Family Cut Me Off Because I Married A Woman On Wheelchair’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Because I Am A Woman! by MarieSucre(f): 1:39am On Jan 05, 2017
HarveySpecter1:
Naija based women would always find reason to feel inferior to men and put the blame on men.
Blame us for mensurating
Blame us for having b00bs
Blame us for your existence.

In the USA, women are breaking barriers just like the men. No one gives a rat a$$ what your gender is. If you are intelligent, you soar beyond the sky.

In USA women are breaking BARRIERS! Hahaha so you agree there are BARRIERS. Who put them there?

7 Likes

Re: Because I Am A Woman! by MarieSucre(f): 1:41am On Jan 05, 2017
Mcowubaba:

I asked a case specific question to the girl I quoted in contest to what she earlier opined..

I never said voting should be done based on gender. Men will vote a man, women will vote a woman, I never suggested that...
I simply asked why didn't she put in effort to make Remi Sonaiya to win the presidential election since she felt that she was more competent and prepared than other candidates

BTW

How can you have an insight on how men think based on my single summation(even though my thought is right) . So much for your intelligence and logical efficiency.
Re: Because I Am A Woman! by Toks2008(m): 1:42am On Jan 05, 2017

HarveySpecter1:

Cococandy get wahala o.

I noticed that she has this uncanny hatred for men.

Her face depicts a "don't dare" expression...most fine babes too get wahala biko. ..let me be with a lady with a calm beauty...I can not come and go and die...

The one wey I get for 15 years wey leave dey claim sey she loves me but her hotness no let am settle down...most hot chics get issues.
Re: Because I Am A Woman! by Respect55(m): 1:44am On Jan 05, 2017
lady2lady:
lol .. Here he goes again .. Saying rubbish LiKE never before !

Yess, I'm respected and independent and I often Spend most of my time on romance section in NL .. that Is not in any way your b-u-s-i-n-e-s-s !! ,

I love to hang out and learn new things that may revolve around me !!

Are you the one that gives me the little one ?? .. Lol , looks like!

#you have nothing meaningful to say yet! ,pheew
Olodo. Wen next u tag, dnt leave space in-between the words and start each word with a capital letter. U r a true definition of emptiness

1 Like

Re: Because I Am A Woman! by Nobody: 1:46am On Jan 05, 2017
wizard007:

I believed you should be intelligent enough to know "kid" is not literal in the context girl, what happened to you?

you quoted me twice, with different contexts because? undecided

Re: Because I Am A Woman! by Nobody: 1:47am On Jan 05, 2017
Respect55:
Olodo. Wen next u tag, dnt leave space in-between the words and start each word with a capital letter. U r a true definition of emptiness
Bull-Crap !! All the way!!
Re: Because I Am A Woman! by MarieSucre(f): 1:47am On Jan 05, 2017
Mcowubaba:

I asked a case specific question to the girl I quoted in contest to what she earlier opined..

I never said voting should be done based on gender. Men will vote a man, women will vote a woman, I never suggested that...
I simply asked why didn't she put in effort to make Remi Sonaiya to win the presidential election since she felt that she was more competent and prepared than other candidates

BTW

How can you have an insight on how men think based on my single summation(even though my thought is right) . So much for your intelligence and logical efficiency.

Hah! You can lie o! You were the one who first brought up Remi Shonaiya and asked her why she did not vote for HER FELLOW WOMAN. Now you don change mouth, bros I hail ooo.

-then wait, let me understand something here - YOU ARE RIGHT.
But I should not base my summation on your RIGHT thought.

Either you're woefully wrong and you know it, or you're hopelessly confused.

4 Likes

Re: Because I Am A Woman! by HarveySpecter1: 1:53am On Jan 05, 2017
Toks2008:

Her face depicts a "don't dare" expression...most fine babes too get wahala biko. ..let me be with a lady with a calm beauty...I can not come and go and die...

The one wey I get for 15 years wey leave dey claim sey she loves me but her hotness no let am settle down...most hot chics get issues.

15years? Uncle,why waste her time for so long? Were you guys dating for that long?
Re: Because I Am A Woman! by wizard007(m): 1:53am On Jan 05, 2017
Estharfabian:

I ain't even Exuding nothing, Hun.

this is me being realistic. it sure starts from somewhere. smiley

There is no realism in gender equity, even among animals there's heirachy, there's a reason why you've got fewer ribs than me, i didn't create you.

This is not to go without saying that some females are actually superior than some males but generally by default, its a mans world.

I've seen and know women who are financially balanced to get themselves their wants and needs but still derive more joy and pride when their husband does.

The world is wired for the men to King and the women to Queen we all know the responsiblities of those two titles.

Fight it from today till tomorrow, its gonna be a mans world but a real man will know the worth of a woman and vice versa

1 Like

Re: Because I Am A Woman! by cococandy(f): 1:54am On Jan 05, 2017
HarveySpecter1:

Cococandy get wahala o.

I am struck by her uncanny hatred for men.
You mean "her unwillingness to accept that the place of women is beneath men"? Is that not what qualifies as hatred in your ignorant dictionaries.

7 Likes

Re: Because I Am A Woman! by cococandy(f): 1:56am On Jan 05, 2017
Toks2008:

Meaning angry

So you fine like this! I for woo you but your shakara no go get part two and I hate pushing things with ladies no matter how hot you be.

You mean to say that you think there is any lady worth her salt off of this website who would give you 10secs of her time after reading your vitriols against women?

Why am I not surprised

BTW thanks for the compliment

3 Likes

Re: Because I Am A Woman! by Xaddy(m): 1:57am On Jan 05, 2017
BS

1 Like

Re: Because I Am A Woman! by MarieSucre(f): 1:57am On Jan 05, 2017
Xensity:

Lol. You are so ignorant. You don't even know who the Taliban are and you are yapping crap. Do a google search about the Taliban and see how inherently silly all you have been saying is.

Loooolz. Who cares what the Taliban is? They are men. You are man. There oppressed women being oppressed by men. Go and talk to your fellow men. Shikena.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Because I Am A Woman! by MarieSucre(f): 1:59am On Jan 05, 2017
cococandy:

You mean to say that you think there is any lady worth her salt off of this website who would give you 10secs of her time after reading your vitriols against women?

Why am I not surprised

BTW thanks for the compliment

Toks2008 is a funny dude as in cococandy I never see im kind before. he just hates women with a passion ehn! I don't understand. Did he not have a mother figure in his life?

1 Like

Re: Because I Am A Woman! by cococandy(f): 2:00am On Jan 05, 2017
Toks2008:

I doubt people have issues because they are good looking.

Look at yourself for example. You have issues. Everyone knows that. So where do your own issues emanate from? Or are you trying to tell us that you're drop dead handsome. shocked

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Because I Am A Woman! by cococandy(f): 2:03am On Jan 05, 2017
MarieSucre:

Toks2008 is a funny dude as in cococandy I never see im kind before. he just hates women with a passion ehn! I don't understand. Did he not have a mother figure in his life?
And they will be the first to say you hate men because you don't agree with their BS.

1 Like

Re: Because I Am A Woman! by porozhniy(m): 2:04am On Jan 05, 2017
MarieSucre:

Loooolz. Who cares what the Taliban is? They are men. You are man. There oppressed women being oppressed by men. Go and talk to your fellow men. Shikena.
So the Taliban are oppressing women whilst drinking palm wine with their fellow men abi?
Re: Because I Am A Woman! by Nobody: 2:04am On Jan 05, 2017
Idiocy, and at it's peak.
Re: Because I Am A Woman! by Obason22(m): 2:06am On Jan 05, 2017
People like u don get married cos u felt to be equall with a man.
Re: Because I Am A Woman! by HarveySpecter1: 2:06am On Jan 05, 2017
cococandy:

You mean "her unwillingness to accept that the place of women is beneath men"? Is that not what qualifies as hatred in your ignorant dictionaries.

Let me pretend I didn't see the word " ignorant" in your reply.
I have some respect for married women even though people like you are allergic to respect.

Go cook dinner for your man.

***Enjoying my dinner***

1 Like

Re: Because I Am A Woman! by Toks2008(m): 2:07am On Jan 05, 2017
cococandy:

Why am I not surprised

You make me laugh in Zulu language...First without sounding arrogant. .if I woo a lady on naira land it's a big privilege for her so get that straight

Secondly you must know that since 2007 that I joined nairaland I have never wooed any lady because that is the least of my intentions here.I truncated the one I recently had in mind just because I hate being pushy...just not my style cos I'm too serious minded to start breaking any brick wall of a lady.

Lastly if you believe for a sec that what I write is who or what I am then you will only be proving to me you are not intelligent.

I'm a creative no holds bar writer and I write from realistic point of view and not the way things ought to be and if you have spent most of your years outside this country then you have no business judging my write ups ..this is not dollarland or euroland but nairaland so what I write relates to Nigeria.

Learn to be more objective than being judgmental..

3 Likes

Re: Because I Am A Woman! by Nobody: 2:07am On Jan 05, 2017
wizard007:

There is no realism in gender equity, even among animals there's heirachy, there's a reason why you've got fewer ribs than me, i didn't create you.
So, we're talking Anatomy.
I have Boobs, You don't.
I've got Vagina, You don't.
High levels of oestrogen, you don't sweetie.
Progesterone...
A Uterus. You don't.
great Ass, You don't.
So, Let's see. I have all these things That you don't. Isn't it fair enough to say we ain't even equal? that I am in fact way Superior than you'd ever be. that I own you. smiley
Like seriously, dude, I Own you..grin

This is not to go without saying that some females are actually superior than some males [s]but generally by default, its a mans world.[/s]
...You made sense a little here.

I've seen and know women who are financially balanced to get themselves their wants and needs but still derive more joy and pride when their husband does.
Well, You've not seen all the women in the world, have you?

look, No one is disputing the fact that People want a family. which comprises, the woman, the man, the children. so, I don't really see Your point here.
The world is wired for the men to King and the women to Queen we all know the responsiblities of those two titles.
Exactly! Both of them lead. they're their own Boss. smiley
they compliment each other!

Fight it from today till tomorrow, its gonna be a mans world but a real man will know the worth of a woman and vice versa
Lol. grin

well, whatever makes You sleep at night birdie. grin
Women are no lesser beings than You BOYS. That's what the Fight's about. what's good for the goose should also be too for the gander.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Because I Am A Woman! by MarieSucre(f): 2:09am On Jan 05, 2017
porozhniy:

Bros, e be like say na only you dey get the through picture of things. How many times have you seen these women groups champion the cause of the countless abused children placed in their care? Boys getting raped is a non-issue cos the boy child is expected to stumble thru life on his own. They keep yapping about girl child education whilst countless number of boys are roaming the streets as almajiris or agberos down south.
I've said it before, these set of women aren't interested in equality, they crave the power to sack a man from his job cos they don't like ur face or make you homeless cos u're paying for children u'll never see ur whole life.
Funny enough, I don't see them complaining about the lack of women in combat roles in the Northeast...

Why don't you men also protest about the boy child the same way women are protesting about the abuse meted on the girl child?

Abi is it us that will do all the work??

3 Likes

Re: Because I Am A Woman! by cococandy(f): 2:09am On Jan 05, 2017
HarveySpecter1:

I have some respect for married women even though people like you are allergic to respect.

***Enjoying my dinner***
Oh you have respect for married women? How nice. You should have remembered that before typing your initial post to me.

Now face your food before you choke.

5 Likes

Re: Because I Am A Woman! by ephi123(f): 2:09am On Jan 05, 2017
cococandy:

Look at yourself for example. You have issues. Everyone knows that. So where do your own issues emanate from? Or are you trying to tell us that you're drop dead handsome. shocked

Hahaha! Oh my goodness, funniest thing I've read all day cheesy

He's got his fans..

4 Likes

Re: Because I Am A Woman! by Toks2008(m): 2:10am On Jan 05, 2017
cococandy:

On the contrary .I'm devilishly handsome for the records and I thank God for that...nevertheless it is a known fact that cute guys don't have issues but when a lady is hot...in most cases it gets to her head and she starts misbehaving ..FACT!

1 Like

Re: Because I Am A Woman! by Kolababe: 2:11am On Jan 05, 2017
Xensity:
The woman forgot to mention these:

Because you are a woman, a man is expected to pay for you when you both go out, while you just eat and enjoy.

Because you are a woman, a man is not expected to hit you.

Because you are a woman, it's expected of men to do the physically challenging and strenuous jobs, while you do the easy ones.

Because you are a woman, men are expected to protect you like they were your bodyguards.

Because you are a woman, a man is expected to provide for you and take care of you, even if you can provide and take care of yourself.

Because you are a woman, men are expected to defy their natural programming, take medications, do exercises and practice hard, just to spend an inordinate amount of time pleasing you during sex.

I despise posts like this. The writer is painting a hyperbolic picture of what women experience while demonizing men in the process. She is also victimizing her gender in such a dishonest way, and making it seem like all she said is a true representation of how majority of men view or treat women in our present day.

And I find it quite funny that the minority of women who are actually facing subjugation, like the women in the Taliban, aren't the ones creating this kind of post, it's these trend seeking, brazilian hair-wearing, face-painting, dress-slaying, gadjet-flaunting opportunists that know nothing about their world, and who have it easier than their Nigerian male counterparts, that are the ones passionately championing feminism on social media.

All you feminist apologists should just shut the fuuuck up. There has never been a better time for women in the history of human civilization than now. The world is getting better for your gender. Fuuucking remove the ideological blindfolds from your eyes and see.

Op, why don't you borrow a time machine and take your disingenuous thread to 18th century Nigeria. That's where it would make sense.

You are blessed!
Re: Because I Am A Woman! by cococandy(f): 2:13am On Jan 05, 2017
@bold, so what you type on your threads aren't your real opinions? So why do you deceive these hormonal young boys on the romance thread with you anti-women sentiments then go back to your 'real' self offline?

You do realize many of them have no direction in life yet and can be easily manipulated into the wrong path. Why?
Toks2008:

You make me laugh in Zulu language...First without sounding arrogant. .if I woo a lady on naira land it's a big privilege for her so get that straight

Secondly you must know that since 2007 that I joined nairaland I have never wooed any lady because that is the least of my intentions here.I truncated the one I recently had in mind just because I hate being pushy...just not my style cos I'm too serious minded to start breaking any brick wall of a lady.

Lastly if you believe for a sec that what I write is who or what I am then you will only be proving to me you are not intelligent.

I'm a creative no holds bar writer and I write from realistic point of view and not the way things ought to be and if you have spent most of your years outside this country then you have no business judging my write ups ..this is not dollarland or euroland but nairaland so what I write relates to Nigeria.

Learn to be more objective than being judgmental..

10 Likes

Re: Because I Am A Woman! by MarieSucre(f): 2:14am On Jan 05, 2017
porozhniy:
So the Taliban are oppressing women whilst drinking palm wine with their fellow men abi?

Pls what you just typed, does it make sense?
What does palmwine have to do with anything?

Are the Taliban men?
Have they built a state on the superiority and control by men in that if women step out of line, they are punished severely?
Sometimes even with death?
Are you man?
Why are you still here on Nairaland arguing with me instead of your fellow men who are tarnishing the name of your gender?

Oya answer all these questions.

4 Likes

Re: Because I Am A Woman! by Toks2008(m): 2:16am On Jan 05, 2017
MarieSucre:

I recently created a thread "why ladies fall for deceitful guys"

In your reasoning..I hate women but you are so so wrong...on the contrary I see myself as a realist.

No lady reads my thread and ever have issues in her affair if she implements those facts I wrote.

The problem is that many naira land ladies are still young to decipher reality from televista movies.

1 Like

Re: Because I Am A Woman! by MarieSucre(f): 2:17am On Jan 05, 2017
HarveySpecter1:

***Enjoying my dinner***

I bet you were one of the people who called Buhari and backward fanatic when he made that "other room" comment about Aisha.

Just push one little button and the hypocrisy spills out. Congratulations sir, you have outdid yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Because I Am A Woman! by samsam2019: 2:17am On Jan 05, 2017
This post is selfish and makes no sense. Whoever made this post or share it has lost millions of neurons

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names / What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? / Banker Arrested For Battering Wife After Sex Denial For Two Years (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.