Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,281 members, 7,839,386 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

How Being A Nice Guy Affects Your Dating Life - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Being A Nice Guy Affects Your Dating Life (5485 Views)

I Quit Being A Nice Guy / "Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" / Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Being A Nice Guy Affects Your Dating Life by 2dice01: 11:18pm On Jan 05, 2017
Whytelyon:

grin

Na their way ma brother. But see, what would you do, be honest? grin girl don collect money from you go do abortion way another guy fire her the belle? grin come day warn you on top say make you no ever call her number again? Abi girl don cheat on you before, come your house, pretend like she's begging you, only for you to leave she come back, Jack your door and move with all your properties,gen set, TV, mattress, upto spoon? grin abi girl way you day date don call boys beat you before? If she hasn't done this, my brother your own still good grin

That one your guy see na small compared to what I've seen or what my friends have seen. But still we let them be. The greatest thing I do is I let their conscience fight them. They'd get married, thoughts of what they did to you,will never leave them. Sometimes many of them end up with broken homes when they don't do things correctly again.

Just relax, I don't want to go into stories, if I do, you'd shed tears. They are all the same my brother but if you serve God, you let them be. No greater judgement than "I dumped this boy for this my boyfriend,look at him today.. if I had known..."

grin I let God fight for me,i don't fight for God. Don't take laws into your hands.
seems you dont get i bro..so you will leave it in God hand
A girl will use the card you sent to her call one guy that is making her crazy begging him while doing i will leave it for God better wise up my guy.
Re: How Being A Nice Guy Affects Your Dating Life by 2dice01: 11:20pm On Jan 05, 2017
Kalatium:

Thanks mehn... Being nice to a girl sucks, I have experience it and it's very terrible
oga mi who nice help..
Re: How Being A Nice Guy Affects Your Dating Life by Whytelyon(m): 4:47am On Jan 06, 2017
2dice01:
seems you dont get i bro..so you will leave it in God hand
A girl will use the card you sent to her call one guy that is making her crazy begging him while doing i will leave it for God better wise up my guy.

I won't lift a finger. I'd let her go, when I know I stand nothing to loose. That's me.

1 Like

Re: How Being A Nice Guy Affects Your Dating Life by Whytelyon(m): 4:48am On Jan 06, 2017
Kalatium:

That's what I'm saying, you can even see that your nice guy attitude prevented you from having a girlfriend, probably because you are afraid or many other reasons stated above. You have a nice guy Syndrome and you really need this therapy.

grin kudos to all of you way day deal with them sha. Na una type we need. But me o, I just let them be. Girls are stupid and cunning, in the end na beg them go day beg.
Re: How Being A Nice Guy Affects Your Dating Life by columbus007(m): 7:07am On Jan 06, 2017
This thread is nice and silly
Re: How Being A Nice Guy Affects Your Dating Life by Afam4eva(m): 7:16am On Jan 06, 2017
I've learned something today. let me go and try my luck again.
Re: How Being A Nice Guy Affects Your Dating Life by mykel25(m): 8:25am On Jan 06, 2017
k
Re: How Being A Nice Guy Affects Your Dating Life by smoby(m): 8:55am On Jan 06, 2017
Instead of me going through this shit for A pussy..... I rather die than to kill myself.... 😁😁😁😁..
Re: How Being A Nice Guy Affects Your Dating Life by 2dice01: 9:04am On Jan 06, 2017
Whytelyon:

I won't lift a finger. I'd let her go, when I know I stand nothing to loose. That's me.
cool seems maga is in some people dna enjoy
Re: How Being A Nice Guy Affects Your Dating Life by Whytelyon(m): 10:17am On Jan 06, 2017
2dice01:
cool seems maga is in some people dna enjoy

I don't understand bro.
Re: How Being A Nice Guy Affects Your Dating Life by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 06, 2017
LordZero:
Watch out!!, them white knights are going to derail your thread.
nah they wont undecided nairaland has none
Re: How Being A Nice Guy Affects Your Dating Life by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 06, 2017
man below is a typical example of 'the nice guy'
He claims himself nice and good 2 women but is clearly the opposite,evident from his statement below undecided

There are many more "Nice guys" like him but few actual nice guys undecided

Whytelyon:

grin kudos to all of you way day deal with them sha. Na una type we need. But me o, I just let them be. Girls are stupid and cunning, in the end na beg them go day beg.
Re: How Being A Nice Guy Affects Your Dating Life by Whytelyon(m): 10:47am On Jan 06, 2017
ILuvGummyBearz:

man below is a typical example of 'the nice guy'
He claims himself nice and good 2 women but is clearly the opposite,evident from his statement below undecided

There are many more "Nice guys" like him but few actual nice guys undecided

Since you don't know me in person, I won't talk back at u. grin take care.
Re: How Being A Nice Guy Affects Your Dating Life by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 06, 2017
Whytelyon:

Since you don't know me in person, I won't talk back at u. grin take care.
i know enough angry here is a good place 2 learn about people.

Ok then smiley bye
Re: How Being A Nice Guy Affects Your Dating Life by LordZero(m): 10:58am On Jan 06, 2017
ILuvGummyBearz:
nah they wont undecided nairaland has none
I see a lot of them around here, as5licking (f) up and down like their lives depend on it..

We know 'em when we see them.
Re: How Being A Nice Guy Affects Your Dating Life by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 06, 2017
LordZero:

I see a lot of them around here, as5licking (f) up and down like their lives depend on it..

We know 'em when we see them.
where u see them?? Point me in they direction,please grin
Re: How Being A Nice Guy Affects Your Dating Life by LordZero(m): 11:04am On Jan 06, 2017
ILuvGummyBearz:
where u see them?? Point me in they direction,please grin

Take a stroll around romance section. .....
Re: How Being A Nice Guy Affects Your Dating Life by Whytelyon(m): 11:05am On Jan 06, 2017
ILuvGummyBearz:
i know enough angry here is a good place 2 learn about people.

Ok then smiley bye

Of course not.

Some girls are prone to misbehaviour, don't you know? Hence I said what I said. I'm not a bad person, judging from what I have tolerated from people, I decide to keep to this kind of life.

Don't be angry if I behave or sound this way, so let them learn the hard way. Don't take it personal.
Re: How Being A Nice Guy Affects Your Dating Life by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 06, 2017
LordZero:

Take a stroll around romance section. .....
i done been here undecided and these gentlemen (yes gentle men tongue) ,i have not
Re: How Being A Nice Guy Affects Your Dating Life by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 06, 2017
Being a nice guy is not necessarily a definition of being weak or having issues with self esteem. Some men actually value women and appreciate their worth until Mr Nice Guy meets a woman/women who completely takes advantage of his giving and respectful nature then he stops being nice and becomes a proper as*hole. Through no fault of his own of course. Same thing with women experience affects more than most realise. It changes persona and perspectives.
Re: How Being A Nice Guy Affects Your Dating Life by LordZero(m): 11:11am On Jan 06, 2017
ILuvGummyBearz:
i done been here undecided and these gentlemen (yes gentle men tongue) ,i have not
I guess the as5licking you've been receiving here is your form of consolation for chasing that guy that doesn't give 2 fvcks about you. .
Re: How Being A Nice Guy Affects Your Dating Life by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 06, 2017
LordZero:

I guess the as5licking you've been receiving here is your form of consolation for chasing that guy that doesn't give 2 fvcks about you. .
hahahaha cheesy
Bein respectful and reasoning without bias is not "a*sslicking"
Re: How Being A Nice Guy Affects Your Dating Life by LordZero(m): 11:24am On Jan 06, 2017
ILuvGummyBearz:
hahahaha cheesy
Bein respectful and reasoning without bias is not "a*sslicking"
That's your own rationale for as5licking right? .

I bet when you see your bros as5licking, you just encourage them..

ENOUGH.......I don't wanna derail the OP's thread..
Re: How Being A Nice Guy Affects Your Dating Life by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 06, 2017
LordZero:

That's your own rationale for as5licking right? .

I bet when you see your bros as5licking, you just encourage them..

ENOUGH.......I don't wanna derail the OP's thread..
go on an run angry
Re: How Being A Nice Guy Affects Your Dating Life by LordZero(m): 11:52am On Jan 06, 2017
ILuvGummyBearz:
go on an run angry
Madam, I will not let you drag me into your whatever you are doing. . I've been seeing your moniker around a lot and derailing threads seems to be ur specialty. .

Good day..
Re: How Being A Nice Guy Affects Your Dating Life by Nobody: 11:54am On Jan 06, 2017
LordZero:

Madam, I will not let you drag me into your whatever you are doing. . I've been seeing your moniker around a lot and derailing threads seems to be ur specialty. .

Good day..
hehehe grin that wasnt me
Re: How Being A Nice Guy Affects Your Dating Life by Kalatium(m): 7:36pm On Jan 06, 2017
xxxtedyxxx:
True talk op.... Gbayi bro.

Any guy in 2017 who still doesn't understand this concept highlighted by Op is unknowingly lowering his chances of scoring hot babes.

Being overtly nice and failure to show boyfriend potential is the number one reason why many guys get friendzoned.
Yea bro... I don't like the fact that some people know they have a problem but don't want to admit it and seek for solutions. Being nice to girls always affect one's dating life.
Re: How Being A Nice Guy Affects Your Dating Life by DonMekino(m): 8:42pm On Jan 06, 2017
op....a nice guy isn't an ass licker....u need to separate the two concepts....with ur write up u hv stereotyped girls....the person dat used recharge card as an example...sbd else can use the same recharge card to land a sweet chick..in as much as I hate ass licking n mumness towards girls....the concept of *nice guys* isn't properly defined and girls can react differently in some situations.....it's not a rock science

my opinion though.... through experiences

note....sm ppl forming John Cena hardcore guys here won't tell u how their bad boyness made dem lose out somewhere.

1 Like

Re: How Being A Nice Guy Affects Your Dating Life by Kalatium(m): 9:16pm On Jan 06, 2017
DonMekino:
op....a nice guy isn't an ass licker....u need to separate the two concepts....with ur write up u hv stereotyped girls....the person dat used recharge card as an example...sbd else can use the same recharge card to land a sweet chick..in as much as I hate ass licking n mumness towards girls....the concept of *nice guys* isn't properly defined and girls can react differently in some situations.....it's not a rock science

my opinion though.... through experiences

note....sm ppl forming John Cena hardcore guys here won't tell u how their bad boyness made dem lose out somewhere.
I guess the way you define a nice guy is different from the way me and others define *nice guys*
Re: How Being A Nice Guy Affects Your Dating Life by ebonyeyes88(f): 9:22pm On Jan 06, 2017
You need to dust yourself off and try again and again. Because it'll be a time when you find a nice woman and treat her like sh!t. Be yourself. Don't change because your bad choices in women. All women are different.
Re: How Being A Nice Guy Affects Your Dating Life by Kalatium(m): 9:23pm On Jan 06, 2017
Whytelyon:

grin kudos to all of you way day deal with them sha. Na una type we need. But me o, I just let them be. Girls are stupid and cunning , in the end na beg them go day beg.
You see, I know a girl may have upset hence the insult @ bolded. Girls are beautiful and tender creatures so don't blame them if you don't understand them blame your method of approach.
Re: How Being A Nice Guy Affects Your Dating Life by Theophinio(m): 7:30pm On Mar 10, 2017
Get busy with your life, fulfilling your dreams. That's when you meet your special woman. Not with man made retard principle which encourages promiscuous living
#PEACE

(1) (2) (Reply)

[VIDEO] Check Out What I Did To A Thief That Stole From A Pretty Girl / Pictures Of Me And My Boyfriend / Question Of The Day, Will You Do It??...(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.