Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,464 members, 7,812,414 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

Share Your Friendzone Experience - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Friendzone Experience (13306 Views)

Some Ladies Can Be So Mean. Just Look At This Heart Breaking Friendzone Message / My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience / New Photos Of Couple Who Got Married After Initially Stuck In The Friendzone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Friendzone Experience by Enybliss(f): 8:52am On Jan 05, 2017
hahahhahaaahhaha i don't really get along with Laveda but the bimbo part got me laughing hard, just ignore her I'm used to her chasing my threads all over the place and throwing shades only to be ignored big time
Re: Share Your Friendzone Experience by Enybliss(f): 8:59am On Jan 05, 2017
Kingxway:
dude already has you at his command, and you can do crazy things because of him without even knowing.

There are two ways out, depending on your choice.
Do you want to date him or have both of you go your separate ways?
errrmm he doesn't have me in his command per say, you don't see me professing my undying love for him all over the place, btw its like not love, i wanna date him
Re: Share Your Friendzone Experience by femi4: 9:10am On Jan 05, 2017
Enybliss:
hahahhahaaahhaha i don't really get along with Laveda but the bimbo part got me laughing hard, just ignore her I'm used to her chasing my threads all over the place and throwing shades only to be ignored big time
Just ignore her, Its in her DNA
Re: Share Your Friendzone Experience by Laveda(f): 9:16am On Jan 05, 2017
Enybliss:
smiley Alright.

Her comment was just unnnecessary
Re: Share Your Friendzone Experience by Enybliss(f): 9:18am On Jan 05, 2017
femi4:
Just ignore her, Its in her DNA
thats exactly what I've been doing, she asked that question despite the useless threads she creates all day like a jobless person on nairaland, why would i answer her, i rather teach an imbecil.e maths

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Friendzone Experience by Enybliss(f): 9:19am On Jan 05, 2017
Laveda:
smiley Alright.

thats why i ignored you should have done the same
Re: Share Your Friendzone Experience by jakandeola(m): 9:20am On Jan 05, 2017
Laveda:
smiley Alright.

d day I will handle u u will regret dat u insult me. I know ibo lack respect

1 Like

Re: Share Your Friendzone Experience by Laveda(f): 9:22am On Jan 05, 2017
Enybliss:
thats why i ignored you should have done the same
grin

No problem, just wanted her to have a taste of it too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Friendzone Experience by vizkiz: 9:35am On Jan 05, 2017
People still gets friendzoned? Woah!
Re: Share Your Friendzone Experience by IamLEGEND1: 9:39am On Jan 05, 2017

1 Like

Re: Share Your Friendzone Experience by ImDharay: 9:51am On Jan 05, 2017
Girls, the most confused living creatures
on planet earth. Hostility against one another.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Friendzone Experience by Kingxway: 9:52am On Jan 05, 2017
Enybliss:
errrmm he doesn't have me in his command per say, you don't see me professing my undying love for him all over the place, btw its like not love, i wanna date him
I know exactly what I typed when I said he has you at his command.
Already you see him as your boyfriend to be. I made sure I didn't use the word love here. Rather, I used feeling because both love and like are feeling.

As the case may be, you will hardly say no to his approach even as I'm unveiling this to you, you can't just help it. This tactic is strong on women.

Funny thing is you will hardly accept another guy presently apart from him. Even if you do, you will try to see this your crush in the new guy. And whenever he says hi, there you dump the new guy and rush back to him. In some cases even after marriage.

I will soon tell you how to go about it. BTW, what will be Kingxway's reward after all the lectures? Lol... wish we see each other in person, I can control your mind to forget about that dude because you would end up crushing on two guys and who strikes best has your heart
Re: Share Your Friendzone Experience by Enybliss(f): 9:56am On Jan 05, 2017
Kingxway:
I know exactly what I typed when I said he has you at his command.
Already you see him as your boyfriend to be. I made sure I didn't use the word love here. Rather, I used feeling because both love and like are feeling.

As the case may be, you will hardly say no to his approach even as I'm unveiling this to you, you can't just help it. This tactic is strong on women.

Funny thing is you will hardly accept another guy presently apart from him. Even if you do, you will try to see this your crush in the new guy. And whenever he says hi, there you dump the new guy and rush back to him. In some cases even after marriage.

I will soon tell you how to go about it. BTW, what will be Kingxway's reward after all the lectures? Lol... wish we see each other in person, I can control your mind to forget about that dude because you would end up crushing on two guys and who strikes best has your heart
the funny thing is you kinda sound like you know me or you're predicting me, what if i tell you i don't idolize him that way
Re: Share Your Friendzone Experience by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 05, 2017
i dont think ive ever been friendzoned and if was i didnt noitce? Maybe it will happen later
Re: Share Your Friendzone Experience by vizkiz: 9:59am On Jan 05, 2017
ImDharay:
That's what happens when you don't have what the other have got... Then next thing to do is hate
Re: Share Your Friendzone Experience by Kingxway: 10:20am On Jan 05, 2017
Enybliss:
the funny thing is you kinda sound like you know me or you're predicting me, what if i tell you i don't idolize him that way
I'm not saying you idolize him this far, but when you go through my posts on this thread, you will find some truths relating to what you feel presently.

The fact is that you see him as your boyfriend to be, but you don't have the courage to walk up to him because you are in Africa where the society sees it the other way round. You are afraid of rejection because unlike men, women hardly handle rejection.

Already, you are giving him every possible green light. Probably dude wanna play this game to some certain point, or he doesn't notice it. Maybe the guy is not even part of the game I'm talking about. He maybe a shy guy and doesn't notice that the more he ignores you, the higher the feeling. Maybe he is not attracted to you, yeah people have choices. This is the part you are much afraid of.

Talking from experience. I have some babes waiting for me to say hi, even as I type now They are tired of the green light, yet they hope things may work some day. I have never discussed them with any of my friends because I have my rules. I don't think of cheating on my bae with them

You have given him enough green light. There's a way out
Re: Share Your Friendzone Experience by Enybliss(f): 10:20am On Jan 05, 2017
vizkiz:

That's what happens when you don't have what the other have got... Then next thing to do is hate
and what is that exactly
Re: Share Your Friendzone Experience by Enybliss(f): 10:21am On Jan 05, 2017
Kingxway:
I'm not saying you idolize him this far, but when you go through my posts on this thread, you will find some truths relating to what you feel presently.

The fact is that you see him as your boyfriend to be, but you don't have the courage to walk up to him because you are in Africa where the society sees it the other way round. You are afraid of rejection because unlike men, women hardly handle rejection.

Already, you are giving him every possible green light. Probably dude wanna play this game to some certain point, or he doesn't notice it. Maybe the guy is not even part of the game I'm talking about. He maybe a shy guy and doesn't notice that the more he ignores you, the higher the feeling. Maybe he is not attracted to you, yeah people have choices. This is the part you are much afraid of.

Talking from experience. I have some babes waiting for me to say hi, even as I type now They are tired of the green light, yet they hope things may work some day. I have never discussed them with any of my friends because I have my rules. I don't think of cheating on my bae with them

You have given him enough green light. There's a way out
yea move on right?
Re: Share Your Friendzone Experience by ameezy(m): 10:22am On Jan 05, 2017
ayobase:
I was the one who friendzoned myself until I received divine slap to claim what is mine.

I thought I was not good enough for her.

Thank God.
Bros help me out I've been in this zone for almost a month now
Hw did u do it angry
Re: Share Your Friendzone Experience by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 05, 2017
Uh undecided
Re: Share Your Friendzone Experience by makydebbie(f): 10:27am On Jan 05, 2017
Laveda:
grin

Horrible self? That's funny, better than being a bimbo anyway. wink

Put your temper in check, no one's got problem with you. Was only tryna show that hypocritical side of you... Now, how does it feel? cheesy

tongue You can now get lost.
Later the hypocrite will open thread about ladies hating on each other. How pathetic sad
Re: Share Your Friendzone Experience by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 05, 2017
CyberGypsy:
I have never been friend zone by a girl before .. I repeat 'I HAVE NEVER BEEN FRIENDZONED BY A GIRL ..

here is the secret, if you have a crush on her ,
1. don't let it be obvious pretend as if you don't like her .. but talk to her nicely
2. don't ask for her number on first approach
3. don't be Mr. cute .. be your fucking self ..(appearance matter though)
4.be strict and mean whatever you say ..
5. don't repeat your words.

the problem with guy is that they don't know that first impression matters .. I repeat - first impression matters ..

so if you don't want a friend zone palava try as much as possible to do this things

how I wish I had a blog. I'd shared you things ..
I might create a thread cause if this gan . no girl , I repeat no girl , must escape this year grin

undecided
Re: Share Your Friendzone Experience by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 05, 2017
ILuvGummyBearz:
i dont think ive ever been friendzoned and if was i didnt noitce? Maybe it will happen later

undecided
Re: Share Your Friendzone Experience by Enybliss(f): 10:32am On Jan 05, 2017
makydebbie:
Later the hypocrite will open thread about ladies hating on each other. How pathetic sad
she just hawk her hatred around, throwing childish in direct tantrums while her zombies cheer her on from the side lines, i dont know why she can't just let go off things when there's every clear indication that I'm not interested in doing this with her, we didn't fight anywhere, she just hates for no good reason
Re: Share Your Friendzone Experience by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 05, 2017
Presh9OO:
Babe, I no knw o... I 'ont think I have been friendzoned b4.. Once i realize you wanna do that, I go cold turkey on ya..

undecided
Re: Share Your Friendzone Experience by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 05, 2017
ImDharay:

Exqueeeeze me? grin

Biko, Hostility isn't even in my dictionary. cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Friendzone Experience by Nobody: 10:34am On Jan 05, 2017
Friendzone:

undecided
grin hahaha. Nice moniker grin
Re: Share Your Friendzone Experience by ImDharay: 10:34am On Jan 05, 2017
Oh now its 1 βitch against 3 βitches,
This is getting more fascinating.
Re: Share Your Friendzone Experience by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 05, 2017
ILuvGummyBearz:
grin hahaha. Nice moniker grin

You want a ride with Me? wink
Re: Share Your Friendzone Experience by ImDharay: 10:38am On Jan 05, 2017
Estharfabian:

Exqueeeeze me? grin
Biko, Hostility isn't even in my dictionary. cool

Then i guess you're make use of a dictionary
that belongs to humans of the middle-ages.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Friendzone Experience by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 05, 2017
Friendzone:

You want a ride with Me? wink
mmm... It depends,what u drive? tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

-- / Share Ur Xperence Wit Mimzy Big Bress / Nigerian Version Of Mr Right

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.