Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,478 members, 7,826,804 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Share Your Friendzone Experience - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Friendzone Experience (13376 Views)

Some Ladies Can Be So Mean. Just Look At This Heart Breaking Friendzone Message / My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience / New Photos Of Couple Who Got Married After Initially Stuck In The Friendzone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Friendzone Experience by Enybliss(f): 11:16pm On Jan 04, 2017
firstking01:
Why didn't you include this in the thread...the original thread looks too skeletal and free bodied to ganer the comments it supposed to??
you know nairaland you don't keep things moderate it'll quickly get out of control
Re: Share Your Friendzone Experience by Enybliss(f): 11:17pm On Jan 04, 2017
OBTSubtle:
Yeah... Once, but I dug my way out.. We had sex, I pissed her off, we quarreled.. We just made up this evening after a whole year quarreling..
how did you dig your way out
Re: Share Your Friendzone Experience by firstking01(m): 11:18pm On Jan 04, 2017
Enybliss:
you know nairaland you don't keep things moderate it'll quickly get out of control
Still doesn't change the fact that the original thread lacks legibility to pull comments.
Re: Share Your Friendzone Experience by Doctorfitz: 11:19pm On Jan 04, 2017
Laveda:

undecided Not like the ones you create are better.

smiley

U dey mind her
Re: Share Your Friendzone Experience by zicoraads: 11:19pm On Jan 04, 2017
I am currently in that zone embarassed But, must you _fuck every girl or guy you come across? undecided

Some relationships are meant to remain platonic. All these kids sef undecided

1 Like

Re: Share Your Friendzone Experience by Enybliss(f): 11:19pm On Jan 04, 2017
firstking01:
Still doesn't change the fact that the original thread lacks legibility to pull comments.
this is the original thread
Re: Share Your Friendzone Experience by Enybliss(f): 11:21pm On Jan 04, 2017
zicoraads:
I am currently in that zone embarassed But, must you _fuck every girl or guy you come across? undecided

Some relationships are meant to remain platonic. All these kids sef undecided
adult and you still think like this, your case is a special one
Re: Share Your Friendzone Experience by ayobase(m): 11:21pm On Jan 04, 2017
Enybliss:
grin marriage scary scary scary

Nothing scary if you marry the right person - someone you can call or make a friend.
Re: Share Your Friendzone Experience by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 04, 2017
Enybliss:
how did you dig your way out

You gradually stop being too nice and careful..

Then you start demanding..

1 Like

Re: Share Your Friendzone Experience by zicoraads: 11:22pm On Jan 04, 2017
Enybliss:
scary I've friendzoned many guys especially the ones I met in school now this is the first guy who friendzoned me, and I'm very surprised, what he did makes me like him the more, to see a guy who's not interested in asking me out is like seeing a unicorn
You have probably been hanging out with kids who think with their 'Morgan' before anything. I do this a lot. And I don't see any big deal when a lady does same. I can be friends with you and be very enthusiastic and chatty with you. But then after a while, it becomes very difficult chatting with you. Your existence would just shift to 'that friend'.
So, no big deal.
Re: Share Your Friendzone Experience by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 04, 2017
Enybliss:
the reason why i haven't been in many relationships is the bolded, but heres someone i really like and I'll never think less of myself for any reason but i dont really want to move on
The fact that you like someone does not mean he/ she has to like you back. Get over your pride and accept the rejection.
@The emboldened... Obsession is the root of destructionsmiley
Re: Share Your Friendzone Experience by Enybliss(f): 11:22pm On Jan 04, 2017
ayobase:

Nothing scary if you marry the right person - someone you can call or make a friend.
the chances are slim, people change even friends
Re: Share Your Friendzone Experience by zicoraads: 11:24pm On Jan 04, 2017
Enybliss:
adult and you still think like this, your case is a special one
Shut up! Are you not the one who wants a guy who probably has a relationship to notice you? Who is the kid here? undecided
Re: Share Your Friendzone Experience by Enybliss(f): 11:24pm On Jan 04, 2017
zicoraads:

You have probably been hanging out with kids who think with their 'Morgan' before anything. I do this a lot. And I don't see any big deal when a lady does same. I can be friends with you and be very enthusiastic and chatty with you. But then after a while, it becomes very difficult chatting with you. Your existence would just shift to 'that friend'.
So, no big deal.
so you're capable of making a comment without calling someone a kid, on nairaland being a kid is a heinous crime, anyways thanks
Re: Share Your Friendzone Experience by firstking01(m): 11:24pm On Jan 04, 2017
Enybliss:
this is the original thread
Seems you not gerring me hun...but in anycase, goodluck.
Re: Share Your Friendzone Experience by CyberGypsy(m): 11:25pm On Jan 04, 2017
www.nairaland.com/3555068/willyoudie-tag-question/8

you people are here , talking about friend zone .. if you were friend zone or not #willyoudie cause of it?
Re: Share Your Friendzone Experience by zicoraads: 11:25pm On Jan 04, 2017
ayobase:
I was the one who friendzoned myself until I received divine slap to claim what is mine.

I thought I was not good enough for her.

Thank God.
This NEPA man tongue
Re: Share Your Friendzone Experience by Enybliss(f): 11:26pm On Jan 04, 2017
zicoraads:

Shut up! Are you not the one who wants a guy who probably has a relationship to notice you? Who is the kid here? undecided
and how did you know he's in a relationship smh you're the adult but you don't reason like one, maybe you only aged physically, just thinking out loud undecided
Re: Share Your Friendzone Experience by Enybliss(f): 11:26pm On Jan 04, 2017
firstking01:
Seems you not gerring me hun...but in anycase, goodluck.
o i get you now, I'm open to suggestions i really need comments on this
Re: Share Your Friendzone Experience by Enybliss(f): 11:27pm On Jan 04, 2017
Alondra:
The fact that you like someone does not mean he/ she has to like you back. Get over your pride and accept the rejection.
@The emboldened... Obsession is the root of destructionsmiley
hahahhahaaahhaha rejection? Who rejected who
Re: Share Your Friendzone Experience by zicoraads: 11:27pm On Jan 04, 2017
Enybliss:
and how did you know he's in a relationship smh you're the adult but you don't reason like one, maybe you only aged physically, just thinking out loud undecided
So why not ask him out? undecided
Re: Share Your Friendzone Experience by firstking01(m): 11:29pm On Jan 04, 2017
Enybliss:
o i get you now, I'm open to suggestions i really need comments on this
But you gave it up already?
Re: Share Your Friendzone Experience by Enybliss(f): 11:29pm On Jan 04, 2017
firstking01:
But you gave it up already?
common just say it
Re: Share Your Friendzone Experience by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 04, 2017
Enybliss:
hahahhahaaahhaha rejection? Who rejected who
Denial.. smiley
Re: Share Your Friendzone Experience by Enybliss(f): 11:30pm On Jan 04, 2017
zicoraads:

So why not ask him out? undecided
are you in Nigeria? Have you met Nigerian guys? Really?
Re: Share Your Friendzone Experience by Enybliss(f): 11:31pm On Jan 04, 2017
Alondra:
Denial.. smiley
so annoying you know you're the only lady who get on my nerves as far as nairaland is concerned cheesy its not denial, i think he's scared of asking me out
Re: Share Your Friendzone Experience by firstking01(m): 11:32pm On Jan 04, 2017
Enybliss:
common just say it
But i 've told you what to do na...just modify the original thread and post your friendzone experience cos that's what will trigger others to post theirs.
Re: Share Your Friendzone Experience by CentaurXXV: 11:32pm On Jan 04, 2017
Bliss you just gotta show and express it to the niccur.
Girls know how to get what or who they want.
Now go and get that niccur. wink

1 Like

Re: Share Your Friendzone Experience by Enybliss(f): 11:33pm On Jan 04, 2017
firstking01:
But i 've told you what to do na...just modify the original thread and post your friendzone experience cos that's what will trigger others to post theirs.
give me the exact words to use in the title
Re: Share Your Friendzone Experience by Enybliss(f): 11:34pm On Jan 04, 2017
CentaurXXV:
Bliss you just gotta show and express it to the niccur.
Girls know how to get what or who they want.
Now go and get that niccur. wink
grin I'm not that brave, is there another option
Re: Share Your Friendzone Experience by zicoraads: 11:34pm On Jan 04, 2017
Enybliss:
are you in Nigeria? Have you met Nigerian guys? Really?
What's that?! Ask him out now. I don't know, but maybe you are with the wrong crowd. But isn't there a subtle way of doing it without ourightly telling him 'Come _fuck me?' There are ways ladies give guys signals that they can't turn down.

But, are you sure that he isn't in a good relationship he doesn't want to mess up? Most times guys would do that if they are in one. And if you just feel like _fucking him, I'm certain it'll be easier to get him to do it.
Re: Share Your Friendzone Experience by CentaurXXV: 11:36pm On Jan 04, 2017
Enybliss:
grin I'm not that brave, is there another option

It rests solely on you. If you know you want him and he is worth it. Go after him or cower in fear of rejection. tongue

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Things Yahoo Guys Do To Girls For Money...be Warned!!!! / When Haters Say “Fat Girls Can’t Get A Man" - Busty Fat Model Romances Boyfriend / Meet The Beautiful Woman Who Says She's Too Good To Find A Boyfriend. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.