Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,894 members, 7,817,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex (67201 Views)

32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood / My Husband Always Rubs Charm On His Manhood Before Sex - Wife / My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex by gudlukin1: 11:59am On Jan 05, 2017
hahaha females that ur husband ehn he's got alot to explain
Re: My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex by chuksville(m): 12:01pm On Jan 05, 2017
Abeg Anoint Am Well Well My Brother... Who Knows How Many Illegal Joystick Wey Done Enter D Sacred Honey Pot... Prevention Is Better Than 'Had I Known.' Meanwhile...

Re: My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex by YeyeGirl(f): 12:01pm On Jan 05, 2017
Defaramade:
Jesus, they have finished somebody's womb o
As in ehh... "Fatality" shocked

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex by Mujaheeeden: 12:01pm On Jan 05, 2017
EastGold:
When I started reading this, I thought you are the 'dry' type who needs to be oiled or eaten up.

I was like if you need to be oiled or eaten up, it must come through a mutual consent.

To be very sincere, allowing someone to either oil you with a strange oil or oil himself with a strange oil before inserting his sim card inside your phone is a blunder

But going further to your strange feelings especially the ant moving in your womb, you really need to call the attention of your church pastor to this and by extension your family members must hear it and the NPF grin
The Pastor may be in cahoots with her husband. I see something diabolical going on

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex by wristbangle: 12:01pm On Jan 05, 2017
Islie:

"Each time I complained, he would tell me the oil is performing wonders in my womb"

http://dailypost.ng/2017/01/04/help-husband-robs-anointing-oil-manhood-sex/

The bolded got me ROFLO grin

Anyway your husband is an over religious man not a practical Christian. I don't know where it was stated in the bible that anointing must be rubbed on "manhood" before having sex. cheesy Should I call it a holy sex?

Your husband seems to be a diabolical and fetish man. Quickly report him to your Church and family members.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex by Captain001(m): 12:01pm On Jan 05, 2017
Who is your G.O?
Re: My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex by laamdee: 12:03pm On Jan 05, 2017
Islie:

Sis,you need to seek help without leaving footprints for your husband to follow. Do not talk to your pastor or any member of your church. Go outside your church to bible believing church and talk to the pastor or a family member that is spiritually alert and matured. God help you. You need deliverance.

http://dailypost.ng/2017/01/04/help-husband-robs-anointing-oil-manhood-sex/

Re: My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex by Defaramade(m): 12:03pm On Jan 05, 2017
YeyeGirl:
As in ehh... "Fatality" shocked
Lol grin
Re: My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex by Captain001(m): 12:03pm On Jan 05, 2017
Re: My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex by classicopera(m): 12:03pm On Jan 05, 2017
Sori ma'am, you indirectly went for such kinda treatment.
Re: My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex by AndyMolarAllwel(m): 12:04pm On Jan 05, 2017
This is terrible, u mean, u allowed your husband to start it at all, then first, then second & till 10months??
Feeling strange in ur wumb & abnormal menstruation cycle & you are here on NL doing what? Sorry dear, u are even the cause of ur problem for allowing him to start using it........ Tnx, I dnt hv much to say on that any more.........

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex by trentslawson(m): 12:04pm On Jan 05, 2017
Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!! A reputable company in Balogun Business Association, Tradefair Complex, along badagry express way, Amuwo Odofin, Lagos, needs the services of a young and experienced Dispatch Riders to fill some vacant positions in the Company, Qualifications minimum of O'level certificate call 07025284422, 08030736363
Re: My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 05, 2017
Blood of Jeremiah
Re: My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 05, 2017
I would have said it's just lubrication but those ant like objects, how do we explain them?

Op sorry to say, you married a wizard.
Re: My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex by eazymoni: 12:05pm On Jan 05, 2017
Won't you rather have an anointed d.i.ck?
Re: My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex by 9jatatafo(m): 12:06pm On Jan 05, 2017
e don red oooo
Re: My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex by ultimate73(m): 12:06pm On Jan 05, 2017
He anoint his c*rk to have an anointed f*ck
Re: My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex by trentslawson(m): 12:06pm On Jan 05, 2017
where was it written in the bible for such act?? chai wonders shall never end
Re: My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 05, 2017
Mujaheeeden:
The Pastor may be in cahoots with her husband. I see something diabolical going on

I believe so as well. Why would she feel pains and experience changes in her menstrual cycle from oil? Now that she doesn't want to use it, he has disappeared. I believe her life is in danger.
Re: My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex by wizsolzy(m): 12:09pm On Jan 05, 2017
(In Mr eazi's voice) zagga dat Its ur boy eaziiii. Anytime wen he give u oo u dey feel d anointing.......
my sister run oooooooooo. Infact vamosssss.
Dnt even report him to d pastor both of dem might be in it together. U beta locate both families now. B4 u find urself in other side of existence...shikena
Re: My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex by Taiofil(m): 12:10pm On Jan 05, 2017
That quite strange... Your husband is up to something sha.. I feel u aint telling the whole story sha cos it seems u omitted some info out.

And if i may ask Has ur husband been married b4?

You have to be careful in handling ur situation.
Goodluck!
Re: My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex by bencarson007(m): 12:11pm On Jan 05, 2017
vizkiz:
Lol... Using annoiting oil to conjour triplets?
Sister you better seek for deliverance...that is come dark magic he is using on you. Don't be surprised when you later give birth to abominations

Make I borrow this space take talk...sister,ur husband na confirmed native doctor. Stay there dey complain u hear! No run for ur dear life

1 Like

Re: My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 05, 2017
EastGold:
When I started reading this, I thought you are the 'dry' type who needs to be oiled or eaten up.

I was like if you need to be oiled or eaten up, it must come through a mutual consent.

To be very sincere, allowing someone to either oil you with a strange oil or oil himself with a strange oil before inserting his sim card inside your phone is a blunder

But going further to your strange feelings especially the ant moving in your womb, you really need to call the attention of your church pastor to this and by extension your family members must hear it and the NPF grin

In fact, my Brother, it has led the poor lady asunder and a flounder in the high sea of confusion grin
Re: My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex by mrwonlasewonie: 12:13pm On Jan 05, 2017
The things I read on nl hennn.smh

Madam what you permit you tolerate.you permitted it the first time and started making empty threats.
Re: My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex by bencarson007(m): 12:13pm On Jan 05, 2017
Captain001:

WHO IS YOUR G.O

Best question of the year...one cold star for u

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex by Nickymezor(f): 12:15pm On Jan 05, 2017
Hmmmm seems he Is hiding something. Therez more to the so- called- anointing oil abeg.
Re: My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex by Adebowale89(m): 12:15pm On Jan 05, 2017
just ask yourself some emotional and spiritual QST then u would find answer to what u stated above

*has he been having sex with u before he started using the oil? if no, compare the time he spent on sex before and after to get the emotional answer

*how can u keep quiet on that for good 10months without making some findings from your pastor he said he's collecting d oil from..forget trust here, dis is abt your life. just deduce some point from my small nonsense view and make a thought

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex by delman88(m): 12:17pm On Jan 05, 2017
at first i wanted to say its for lubrication, but reading down!!!!!! sister, run!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex by plamonee: 12:17pm On Jan 05, 2017
I don't think his claim that it was given to him by pastor is true, pastor may have blessed it not knowing it was for sexual use. My question for is the irregular menstruation that occurred , have not had it before? May be have you had to treat any STD in the pass? That being said, it could be your body is reacting to the oil. Stop the usage! Also talk to the pastor if he refuses to stop. Marriage is to be enjoyed not endured. All the best.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex by discman2k2(m): 12:17pm On Jan 05, 2017
goingape:
because your private part is so dry undecided

he is using anointed oil for easy penetration and you are here complaining undecided

did you want him to use sand on his peniis?

and who knows where your Private part must have venture into! he is just protecting his future on other thought because you women are useless. you can't keep your yansh one place.

BROA, GOD HELP U, WALAHI!!!! LOL. I'VE NOT STOPED LAFFIN SINCE I READ UR COMMENTS.

HABA PITY DIS WOMAN NAU?
Re: My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex by profhezekiah: 12:19pm On Jan 05, 2017
I tink we should ask Seun he knws better

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Fiancé Poured Hot Stew On Me After Discovering He Had Low Sperm Count: Lady / Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response / Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.