Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex (67195 Views)

32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood / My Husband Always Rubs Charm On His Manhood Before Sex - Wife / My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex by Bayhaqqi: 11:45pm On Jan 05, 2017
addt holy water to ur womanhood
Re: My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex by DrogoG(m): 1:34am On Jan 06, 2017
Nigerians and their st*upid juju and diabolical mentality.
That's what happens when majority of Nigerians are scientifically illiterate!
Why would the woman even allow that?
Re: My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex by patrickib: 2:34am On Jan 06, 2017
just passing...
Re: My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex by ddeola: 2:48am On Jan 06, 2017
I smell rat... undecided undecided undecided
Re: My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex by psalmsjob: 4:39am On Jan 06, 2017
9jakohai:
Nigerians seem to have made Anointing oil into a god, a protector, a cure all, and a visual representation of god.

The True and Living God does not need anointing oil for you to worship him.

Thank you for the comment! All that the true and living God needs from His followers is FAITH in His SPOKEN WORD.

All these bring anointing oil, bring white handkerchief, bring sachet/bottle water and it must be "only those that are being sold at the same church's front/side/back store", are just sales gimmicks and idolatry.

God is Spirit and those that worship Him must worship in Spirit and in truth!
Re: My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex by 1stdammy: 7:48am On Jan 06, 2017
adedayoadedeji:

Thank you.

The name of the company is Xylof Nigeria- a start up company located in Lagos

Our office is located in surulere but drivers are usually dispatched to take workers from a geographical location to another location in the mornings and bring them back in the evening.

Feel free to send us an email with your CV attached should you be interested.
Thanks for the timely response. Of course, I'm interested but unfortunately I'm not conversant with Lagos road Network, because I don't reside in Lagos.
Re: My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex by ruffhandu: 8:13am On Jan 06, 2017
Islie:

http://dailypost.ng/2017/01/04/help-husband-robs-anointing-oil-manhood-sex/

I don't know if anyone has told you, I didn't see it on the first page, that your G.O is not born again. He is demonic, and I'm afraid your husband may have joined him. You need to genuinly give your life to Christ so you can battle them spiritualy, if not, they'll use you to make sacrificial donation.
They may have eaten up your womb spiritually.
Re: My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex by basadenet: 8:18am On Jan 06, 2017
The man had used you for ritual, so do something fast before it is too late. Seek medical help fast.
Re: My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex by adedayoadedeji(m): 9:48am On Jan 06, 2017
1stdammy:
Thanks for the timely response. Of course, I'm interested but unfortunately I'm not conversant with Lagos road Network, because I don't reside in Lagos.

Ohhh. So sorry to hear that.

Wish you all the best as we need drivers that understands the road network.

Stay blessed
Re: My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex by sweetlaw: 2:58pm On Jan 07, 2017
goingape:
go fvck yourself!

I should go fvck myself? How about I u fvck instead, mumu. E pain u bah? Next time u learn how to use that gutter u call mouth.
Re: My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex by goingape: 3:04pm On Jan 07, 2017
sweetlaw:

I should go fvck myself? How about I u fvck instead, mumu. E pain u bah? Next time u learn how to use that gutter u call mouth.

undecided
Re: My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 07, 2017
LOL. Africans are so fûcking stüpid.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See The Simple Wedding That Got People Talking / My Fiancé Poured Hot Stew On Me After Discovering He Had Low Sperm Count: Lady / Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.