Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,449 members, 7,850,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:26 AM

What Weird Thing Do You Consider Attractive? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Weird Thing Do You Consider Attractive? (1739 Views)

What Is That Weird Thing You Love It's Smel?? / Boyfriend Horrified By 'weird' Thing He Caught Girlfriend Doing After Sex / What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Weird Thing Do You Consider Attractive? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 05, 2017
Dumbass grin grin grin
CreamyMoltenLar:
[s]If comprehension is an issue I can switch to Igbo oh. I said there's a dearth of intelligent ladies, you say they're everywhere. Where?? Una converge for Enugu? I don't attract females, I go after the ones available. Actually I would make a great companion for a smart chick because we would have enthralling conversations, exciting banters and insightful discussions. I'm not vastly wealthy, but I do have a job and I'm educated. I wonder what special attributes a lady would need to have to be out of my league. Because she has a better paying job? Or she has more academic qualifications? Or she spends her parent's/maga's money or drives their cars? Come on, you can't be that retarded baby, I refuse to believe it kiss[/s]
Re: What Weird Thing Do You Consider Attractive? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 05, 2017
Fabulocity:
Dumbass grin grin grin
Coconut head tongue
Re: What Weird Thing Do You Consider Attractive? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 05, 2017
CreamyMoltenLar:
Aunty pls na. My only crime here is accepting ladies the way they are. I'm ready to play ball na, doesn't mean I can't dream of dating a financially independent girl who actually pays her bills and strives to make a living for herself cry
if that's your definition of intelligence, then you are not all that smart either. smiley

1 Like

Re: What Weird Thing Do You Consider Attractive? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 05, 2017
Alondra:
if that's your definition of intelligence, then you are not all that smart either. smiley
Don't mind me joor, I'm so used to the notion that one needs to be smart/creative to make it in life and have a successful business/job, I forgot there's always ashewo work where all you need to do is spread your legs wide. Obviously you're up to date on the nitty-gritty aren't you smiley
Re: What Weird Thing Do You Consider Attractive? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 05, 2017
CreamyMoltenLar:
Don't mind me joor, I'm so used to the notion that one needs to be smart/creative to make it in life and have a successful business/job, I forgot there's always ashewo work where all you need to do is spread your legs wide. Obviously you're up to date on the nitty gritty aren't you smiley
I'm up to date with things happening in my environment. Unlike you, you are up to date with things packed in your cranium. No one is smartest, No one is dumb. Intelligence is incomparable because it shows forth I different forms and areas of life. smiley
Re: What Weird Thing Do You Consider Attractive? by NomaB: 2:44pm On Jan 05, 2017
I'm attracted to very dark men...yes he should also be well spoken, smell great and fit well into a pair of jeans; but mostly I like very dark brothers
Re: What Weird Thing Do You Consider Attractive? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 05, 2017
Alondra:
I'm up to date with things happening in my environment. Unlike you, you are up to date with things packed in your cranium. No one is smartest, No one is dumb. Intelligence is incomparable because it shows forth I different forms and areas of life. smiley
I'm up to date with things happening in my environment too, maybe I'm just fortunate not to live beside a brothel. You're right that intelligence is relative, but saying no one is dumb is the most ridiculous thing you could summon from the depths of your mind. So all human beings have the same IQ and mental capacity? Just when you were beginning to make sense undecided
Re: What Weird Thing Do You Consider Attractive? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 05, 2017
CreamyMoltenLar:
I'm up to date with things happening in my environment too, maybe I'm just fortunate not to live beside a brothel. You're right that intelligence is relative, but saying no one is dumb is the most ridiculous thing you could summon from the depths of your mind. So all human beings have the same IQ and mental capacity? Just when you were beginning to make sense undecided
No one is dumb... We call people dumb because they reason differently from how we do. We human tend to oppose what is against our view or what we seem is right. But What is right? Is that subjective?
' polluting the air in the presence of a relative to some shows lack of home training, self hygiene or manner while some don't see anything bad in it. To the later, the person isn't dumb. To the former the person is stupid.

If intelligence is based on academics too. Some are good in calculations while others are good in writings. Should an engineer call a writer dumb?

Should an PhD holder call an Ssce dumb? Should the rich call the poor dumb?.

No one is dumb so far no one is the smartest smiley
Re: What Weird Thing Do You Consider Attractive? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 05, 2017
Alondra:
No one is dumb... We call people dumb because they reason differently from how we do. We human tend to oppose what is against our view or what we seem is right. But What is right? Is that subjective?
' polluting the air in the presence of a relative to some shows lack of home training, self hygiene or manner while some don't see anything bad in it. To the later, the person isn't dumb. To the former the person is stupid.

If intelligence is based on academics too. Some are good in calculations while others are good in writings. Should an engineer call a writer dumb?

Should an PhD holder call an Ssce dumb? Should the rich call the poor dumb?.

No one is dumb so far no one is the smartest smiley
Ah, now I see the problem. There's intelligent, knowledgeable and skilled. These are related but largely different things. You can know how to carve animals from wood without necessarily knowing how to write computer codes and you can know a lot about the history of palmwine tapping without being able solve complex maths problems. Dumbness on the other hand is a significant lack of wit in an individual I.e a stupid person. My dear some people are stupid, trust me, I know

(1) (2) (Reply)

20 Hot Mind Blowing Things That Turn Guys On Every Single Time / This Woman Wants To Be Remembered For Having World's Biggest Hips / Alexandra Burke Strips Unclad In Womans Health Magazine (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.