Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,206 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant (80991 Views)

Ibrahim Yar’adua And Saratu Sodangi's Pre-wedding Photos / Ibrahim Yar'adua And Saratu Sodangi To Wed (Wedding IV Photos) / FFK Reacts To Appointment Of Saratu Atta By Ghanaian President-Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by obontami: 9:21pm On Jan 06, 2017
Just30:
Nigerian men are landing in prison here in Ghana like rain Drops

And your ladies are getting dicked down for a token. While your men are professional shoe-menders.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Just30: 9:24pm On Jan 06, 2017
Timelezz:

It shall never be well with you and your household. How can Ghana own any meaningful business in the UK when there's not one billionaire in Ghana's wretched 25 million idiotic population.

Dangote runs and monopolises your cement industries and you guys were rioting like wailing wildlings
He is Africa's riches man and world's black richest.

Adenuga'a Glo is sponsoring most events in Ghana and he's 2nd Africa's richest man.

Who in Ghana can have and project global companies like this.

Your education is as cheap as your mother's mensural pad. Idiot.

Nigeria runs your import and export economy and SMEs.

glo is struggling to attract customers in Ghana because they are not competitive
Dangote does not have 5% of the cement market share in Ghana
I can mention Ghanaian billionaires that you don't know exist to your dumb brain
For Ghanaian businesses in the UK, they're in the hundreds
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Just30: 9:29pm On Jan 06, 2017
Timelezz:
Shame on you. You couldn't refute any of my claims.

They are all gazetted in history. You want proof?

Demented toad! Omo Ghana, Omo insignificant!
I can see the recession is really taking a toll on your brain good luck with that. Hope you are getting paid for wasting your time online. Any sane mind in Nigeria knows Ghana is awesome
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Timelezz: 9:54pm On Jan 06, 2017
Just30:
glo is struggling to attract customers in Ghana because they are not competitive
Dangote does not have 5% of the cement market share in Ghana
I can mention Ghanaian billionaires that you don't know exist to your dumb brain
For Ghanaian businesses in the UK, they're in the hundreds

You're a living , breathing corpse.

Is it dangote whose monopoly caused an industrial riot in your country some months ago?

Imbecilic rétard!

Which Ghana multinational company can compete with Glo or Dangote or which Ghana bank will compete with Access or fidelity or GTB

Please tell us which Ghana companies are in the UK and don't mention one part shop.

And while you're at it, name one Ghanaian billionaire in dollars for me. Only 13 percent of Ghanaians have steady internet access.

Vagabonding waste of humanity.
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 06, 2017
YouthsPC0:
It took bubu almost a year to make any meaningful appointment

Check the ages 30, 33, 33 a mixture of old and next generation

Best wishes to all the appointees

Yes spent almost a YEAR flying around the world. The man yansh no sit-down for one place. "TECHONCRATS DO THE JOB, MINISTERS MAKE HELL OF NOISE". Trying to remember his comment.

And after 4 years its going to end like almost every POLITICIAN:

[A politician needs…] the ability to foretell what is going to
happen tomorrow, next week, next month, and next year—and
to have the ability afterwards to explain why it didn’t happen.
Quoting Winston Churchill, 1902 (cited in Langworth, Churchill)

IN TRUTH THE ONLY PROBLEM WITH NIGERIA IS THE UNDISPUTABLE TRUTH THAT IT IS A COUNTRY OF PEOPLE WHO HAVE CHOOSEN TO LIVE A LIFE OF DISHONESTY BY DESIGN.
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 06, 2017
Just30:
I can see the recession is really taking a toll on your brain good luck with that. Hope you are getting paid for wasting your time online. Any sane mind in Nigeria knows Ghana is awesome

And Ghanians are AWESOME too. Alot of Nigerians pretend to be Ghanians when the travel oversea all because of the BAD REPUTATION Nigerians have built for themselves.........Yahoo-yahoo, 419,...................ALL KINDS OF SHIT.

1 Like

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Timelezz: 10:05pm On Jan 06, 2017
Just30:
Ghana doesn't need recession. You're perpetually in recession, you dirt-feeding bedbug.

A bemused hunger-driven racoon like you talking to me about recession. Your ancestors fed from the crumbs falling off my table and they barely survived to breed a impoverish sod like you.

Demented buffoon
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Just30: 10:08pm On Jan 06, 2017
Timelezz:

You're a living , breathing corpse.

Is it dangote whose monopoly caused an industrial riot in your country some months ago?

Imbecilic rétard!

Which Ghana multinational company can compete with Glo or Dangote or which Ghana bank will compete with Access or fidelity or GTB

Please tell us which Ghana companies are in the UK and don't mention one part shop.

And while you're at it, name one Ghanaian billionaire in dollars for me. Only 13 percent of Ghanaians have steady internet access.

Vagabonding waste of humanity.
which of your banks is doing well than Cal bank, unibank, GCB, BEIGE capital, an the other twenty something banks in ghana? You seems to be living in Utopia. GICB in the UK and other well to do IT firms in the UK
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Timelezz: 10:48pm On Jan 06, 2017
Just30:
which of your banks is doing well than Cal bank, unibank, GCB, BEIGE capital, an the other twenty something banks in ghana? You seems to be living in Utopia. GICB in the UK and other well to do IT firms in the UK

The top 4 biggest bank in Ghana are:

1.Barclay's bank owned by the UK

2. Fidelity bank. Nigeria

3. Eco bank . Owned by pan Africa and Nigeria

4. Access bank Nigeria.

Oh, boy Nigeria owns 2 of the 4 biggest banks in Ghana and Ghana owns none.

Devil punish you thro' way. Na only people with witchcraft behave like you do.
Your father is a drooling illiterate who birthed an idiot who killed himself on the internet.

Decomposing dead-body
http://buzzghana.com/top-10-biggest-banks-ghana/

1 Like

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Just30: 10:50pm On Jan 06, 2017
Timelezz:
Ghana doesn't need recession. You're perpetually in recession, you dirt-feeding bedbug.

A bemused hunger-driven racoon like you talking to me about recession. Your ancestors fed from the grumps falling off my table and they barely survived to breed a impoverish sod like you.

Demented buffoon
Hehehe you don't even have enough to eat, come let me feed you steaks for the next one year, I can see you are hungry. Small boy like you, your parents might be the most backward of all parents in this world. They simply wasted nine month of their life trying to give birth to you only to teach you insults. The word manners is far clouded in you slummy world. Shame on you, kids like you belong to the zoo anyway I don't have a gated cubicle to place you in order to treat you like a king for for one year because I hate animals. That's your loss
#Punch lines
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Timelezz: 10:56pm On Jan 06, 2017
Just30:
Hehehe you don't even have enough to eat, come let me feed you steaks for the next one year, I can see you are hungry. Small boy like you, your parents might be the most backward of all parents in this world. They simply wasted nine month of their life trying to give birth to you only to teach you insults. The word manners is far clouded in you slummy world. Shame on you, kids like you belong to the zoo anyway I don't have a gated cubicle to place you in order to treat you like a king for for one year because I hate animals. That's your loss
#Punch lines

Just30, please, Abeg what is GICB you claim is a Ghanaian company in the UK?
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Just30: 10:56pm On Jan 06, 2017
Timelezz:

The top 4 biggest bank in Ghana are:

1.Barclay's bank own by the UK

2. Fidelity bank. Nigeria

3. Eco bank . Owned by pan Africa

4. Access bank Nigeria.

Oh, boy Nigeria owns 2 of the 4 biggest banks in Ghana and Ghana owns none.

Devil punish you thro' way. Na only people with witchcraft behave like you do.
Your father is a drooling illiterate who birthed an idiot who killed himself on the internet.

Decomposing dead-body
you might really be living on high hopes
The biggest banks in Ghana are
GCB
Barclay's
Stanbic
Cal
Fidelity
Access
Uni
And the list goes on
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Timelezz: 11:01pm On Jan 06, 2017
Just30:
you might really be living on high hopes
The biggest banks in Ghana are
GCB
Barclay's
Stanbic
Cal
Fidelity
Access
Uni
And the list goes on
Here's my source: http://buzzghana.com/top-10-biggest-banks-ghana/

Below was your initial post:

Just30:

You actually asked which Nigerian bank is doing well more than twenty something banks in Ghana. Hahaha

When Nigerian banks are actually ruling the Ghanaian banking sector.

Imbecilé. modern day slave. Your shame must be so huge now your screen will be blurry grin
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Timelezz: 11:06pm On Jan 06, 2017
Just30 what is GICB Ghanaian IT firm in the UK?

This is how you make up stories on the pages on nairaland.
Come tell me what is GICB ? Witchcraft in digital manifestation!!!

Come and tell us, don't run.

Bloody cheap and witless liar.

Prince of incestous conception.

Lord of cowardly bastardy!!!
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Timelezz: 11:09pm On Jan 06, 2017
Ghanaian top 4 biggest banks aren't owned by Ghana grin cheesy grin cheesy

And these imbeciles supported by the mega illiterate they call tonyebarnisterr will be aiding them.

Nigeria is not only dominating real estate, import and export, construction, SMEs but also dominating Ghanaian financial sector.

Lolz. Forever our slaves
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by laudate: 12:24am On Jan 07, 2017
Timelezz, your insults killed most of the valid points you were trying to make. And that is so sad. LePrezident started on the same track with you trying to match you insult for insult, but soon stopped. OxygenO1 also did the same. All those insults were not just a turn off, but also portrayed all those exchanging it, in a bad light.

Is it so impossible to have a civil discourse on NL devoid of vitriol?? Just wondering.

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Timelezz: 12:28am On Jan 07, 2017
laudate:
Timelezz, your insults killed most of the valid points you were trying to make. And that is so sad. LePrezident started on the same track with you trying to match you insult for insult, but soon stopped. OxygenO1 also did the same. All those insults were not just a turn off, but also portrayed all those exchanging it, in a bad light.

Is it so impossible to have a civil discourse on NL devoid of vitriol?? Just wondering.
Never with Ghanaians. I was born to make them relive the horrors of their forebears!
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Just30: 8:31am On Jan 07, 2017
Timelezz:
Just30 what is GICB Ghanaian IT firm in the UK?

This is how you make up stories on the pages on nairaland.
Come tell me what is GICB ? Witchcraft in digital manifestation!!!

Come and tell us, don't run.

Bloody cheap and witless liar.

Prince of incestous conception.

Lord of cowardly bastardy!!!
gicb is a bank in the UK and other Ghanaian IT firms
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Just30: 8:38am On Jan 07, 2017
Timelezz:
Here's my source: http://buzzghana.com/top-10-biggest-banks-ghana/

Below was your initial post:

You actually asked which Nigerian bank is doing well more than twenty something banks in Ghana. Hahaha

When Nigerian banks are actually ruling the Ghanaian banking sector.

Imbecilé. modern day slave. Your shame must be so huge now your screen will be blurry grin
since when did two banks from Nigeria who are doing well in the market rule a banking industry? You might be really living in some bush. There are over 30 commercial banks and they are all doing well. Banks from Nigeria are extremely grateful for the opportunity to be participating in the Ghanaian market
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Timelezz: 10:31am On Jan 07, 2017
Just30:
since when did two banks from Nigeria who are doing well in the market rule a banking industry? You might be really living in some bush. There are over 30 commercial banks and they are all doing well. Banks from Nigeria are extremely grateful for the opportunity to be participating in the Ghanaian market

Imbecilic warf rat, please apologise for saying Nigerians banks aren't in the first 20 of banks in that poverty-enveloped country you call Ghana.

When in fact the top four banks in Ghana doesnt belong to any indigenous entity from Ghana.

We own two of your top four banks and have a large stake in one which is Eco bank ranked as 3rd in Ghana.

Nigeria controls your financial sector. You can kill yourself if you can't live with that.

And the majority of the other top 10 banks are owned by the government in Ghana. Which means you guys are original financial destitutes.

You have no sense of shame that's why you're still here when I have exposed you as an uninformed looney lying like a prostitutê caught with condoms.
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Timelezz: 10:57am On Jan 07, 2017
Just30:
gicb is a bank in the UK and other Ghanaian IT firms

http://www.thelondonstudy.com/list-of-financial-institutes-from-india-that-do-not-satisfactorily-verify-financial-statements.html

GICB (Gujarat industrial Co operative bank)

is an Indian dead bank delisted both in India and UK in 2011.

Please visit the synagogue for deliverance.

Your witchcraft is rare. Succubus bastard.

And don't quote me again. Psychopathic, mentally and psychologically mixed up Imbecilê like you.

Mentally disturbed bastard!!!

1 Like

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by PetroDolla3: 12:42pm On Jan 07, 2017
What is this magg0t saying? Even a baby born today knows Shitnigeria Is a zoo full of impoverished, brutish and simple-minded ediots grin

I guess banks "control" the economy in the mudderland,huh? grin fuckeduppedness cool

Timelezz

post=52605958:

Imbecilic warf rat, please apologise for saying Nigerians banks aren't in the first 20 of banks in that poverty-enveloped country you call Ghana.

When in fact the top four banks in Ghana doesnt belong to any indigenous entity from Ghana.

We own two of your top four banks and have a large stake in one which is Eco bank ranked as 3rd in Ghana.

Nigeria controls your financial sector. You can kill yourself if you can't live with that.

And the majority of the other top 10 banks are owned by the government in Ghana. Which means you guys are original financial destitutes.

You have no sense of shame that's why you're still here when I have exposed you as an uninformed looney lying like a prostitutê caught with condoms.
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by PetroDolla3: 12:45pm On Jan 07, 2017
Recession-ravaged shitnigeria is failed armpit, smelly country grin that is the ugly truth! grin

Timelezz:

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by PetroDolla3: 12:52pm On Jan 07, 2017
Who gives a fvck about a f00l like you? grin being a Ghanaian is an honour so deal with it, stvpid. Fvck! grin

Another shitnigerian eediot losing it on shitland grin
Timelezz:

http://www.thelondonstudy.com/list-of-financial-institutes-from-india-that-do-not-satisfactorily-verify-financial-statements.html

GICB (Gujarat industrial Co operative bank)

is an Indian dead bank delisted both in India and UK in 2011.

Please visit the synagogue for deliverance.

Your witchcraft is rare. Succubus bastard.

And don't quote me again. Psychopathic, mentally and psychologically mixed up Imbecilê like you.

Mentally disturbed bastard!!!
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Timelezz: 1:30pm On Jan 07, 2017
PetroDolla3:

What is this magg0t saying? Even a baby born today knows Shitnigeria Is a zoo full of impoverished, brutish and simple-minded ediots grin

I guess banks "control" the economy in the mudderland,huh? grin fuckeduppedness cool

PetroDolla3:
Who gives a fvck about a f00l like you? grin being a Ghanaian is an honour so deal with it, stvpid. Fvck! grin

Another shitnigerian eediot losing it on shitland grin
PetroDolla3:
Recession-ravaged shitnigeria is failed armpit, smelly country grin that is the ugly truth! grin

[b] It would have been better off you escaped humanity as part of your father's wetdreams than be born a slave in Ghana. See this boy with the brain powers of a sedated chimpanzee is trying to flex muscles with his chief.

You're not ashamed not one of your countryman is a world billionaire.

Not one of your countrymen owns a top 4 bank in Ghana

Your country still needs foreign assistance to pass its budget. 25 million people who can't look after themselves. Earth's burden.

You're indebted to Nigeria for years of gas supply you couldn't pay and we still built the facility by which the gas is transported to you free of charge.

Cuss be onto you and your household for losing the dignity of mankind.

You're an aberration of God's perfect creation

Osama should have used Ghana as a test target before 9/11 and the world would have mourned one twin towers more than the entire shithole they call Ghana.

A miserable country of 50 billion dollar economy.

Wretched scum of the earth.
Offshoot of perennial destitution [/b]
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Just30: 2:16pm On Jan 07, 2017
Timelezz:

one GCB is the largest bank in Ghana on all front, you can talk about it's customer base, network and deposits
Destitute like you, keep quoting me with your ignorance
ADB
CAL
UT
UNI
HFC
are all larger banks with a huge profit margin than Fidelity
Access and
GT
and for your Info GICB (Ghana international commercial bank) is GIHB Ghana International Bank
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by PetroDolla3: 2:26pm On Jan 07, 2017
Fuckeduppedness grin how is it my fault that ZooNigeria is bleeped? Hahaha you are not ashamed to be a product of a failed smelly zoo called Mumudom Republic inhabited by blood sucking demons? grin you are not ashamed to be a citizen of an armpit country where eating from dustbins is the norm? grin tell me, what is life expectancy in your dustbin country?

You gotta to feel sorry for these mudder fuggers! grin recession-plagued fuelish rats grin

No wonder femi faniI-koyode described the sh1thole grin as a federal republic of shattered dreams, plagued by blood sucking demons grin

Timelezz:

[b] It would have been better off you escaped humanity as part of your father's wetdreams than be born a slave in Ghana. See this boy with the brain powers of a sedated chimpanzee is trying to flex muscles with his chief.

Your country still needs foreign assistance to pass its budget. 25 million people who can't look after themselves. Earth's burden.

You're indebted to Nigeria for years of gas supply you couldn't pay and we still built the facility by which the gas is transported to you free of charge.

Osama should have used Ghana as a test target before 9/11 and the world would have mourned one twin towers more than the entire shithole they call Ghana.

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Just30: 2:28pm On Jan 07, 2017
Timelezz:

your country, with a 200billion GDP can't even guarantee electricity supply for 180 million destitutes like you, can't even guarantee you a working national health insurance
Let alone fund your universities, by the way universities in Ghana are not funded by the Ghanaian state because they are profitable entities
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Timelezz: 2:35pm On Jan 07, 2017
Just30:
one GCB is the largest bank in Ghana on all front, you can talk about it's customer base, network and deposits
Destitute like you, keep quoting me with your ignorance
ADB
CAL
UT
UNI
HFC
are all larger banks with a huge profit margin than Fidelity
Access and
GT
and for your Info GICB (Ghana international commercial bank) is GIHB Ghana International Bank

There's only one possible cause of your problems: you must have slept with your mother .

There's nothing as Ghana international commercial bank.

Abeg no quote me again. Your brain produce more filth than a bad septic tank.

If you can not sure proof like I have done, then keep soiling your dick with your mother's acidic püssy juice.
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Timelezz: 2:40pm On Jan 07, 2017
Just30:
your country, with a 200billion GDP can't even guarantee electricity supply for 180 million destitutes like you, can't even guarantee you a working national health insurance
Let alone fund your universities, by the way universities in Ghana are not funded by the Ghanaian state because they are profitable entities

Nigeria is towering in the region of 500 billion dollar GDP and nearly 3,000 dollars per capital income for over 180 million people. That's something mone of you or your parents have the mental capacity to achieve.

You loathsome slip of humanity.

At the grand scheme of things, Ghana has never mattered. Ghana is a quasi-state lacking international muscle and projection.

That's why one man by name of David Cameron stopped your country from passing your anti gay laws because your President goes about world capitals begging with his presidential begging bowl to feed 25 million lazybones who lack the motivation to work.
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by PetroDolla3: 2:44pm On Jan 07, 2017
Shameless ediotic Igbo g0at still spewing crap from his AnUs? grin I know this mudder fugger from the past grin do you know the number of ShitNigerians arriving in Ghana every day in search of a better life? grin

I need to slap this punk with a brain of a fish back to reality grin. Recession-ravaged grin human-eating savages grin deluded lunatics grin

Timelezz:

There's only one possible cause of your problems: you must have slept with your mother .

There's nothing as Ghana international commercial bank.

Abeg no quote me again. Your brain produce more filth than a bad septic tank.

If you can not sure proof like I have done, then keep soiling your dick with your mother's acidic püssy juice.
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by PetroDolla3: 2:46pm On Jan 07, 2017
Crass crap! You sound like a f00l grin did you say 500 billion dollar GDP? grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Timelezz:

Nigeria is towering in the region of 500 billion dollar GDP and nearly 3,000 dollars per capital income for over 180 million people. That's something mone of you or your parents have the mental capacity to achieve.

You loathsome slip of humanity.

At the grand scheme of things, Ghana has never mattered. Ghana is a quasi-state lacking international muscle and projection.

That's why one man by name of David Cameron stopped your country from passing your anti gay laws because your President goes about world capitals begging with his presidential begging bowl to feed 25 million lazybones who lack the motivation to work.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

This Fine Picture Of PMB & Wife Go Pain Them - Joe Igbokwe Mocks Buhari 'Haters' / Onne Seaport Welcomes The Biggest Ship To Ever Call At Any Nigerian Port. PICS. / Uduak Godwin Nseobot 'King Pele' Strips A Woman Nude On His Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.