Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,052 members, 7,835,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant (80983 Views)

Ibrahim Yar’adua And Saratu Sodangi's Pre-wedding Photos / Ibrahim Yar'adua And Saratu Sodangi To Wed (Wedding IV Photos) / FFK Reacts To Appointment Of Saratu Atta By Ghanaian President-Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by LePrezident(m): 12:42am On Jan 06, 2017
Timelezz:

I don't know who I rant with?

I'm not afraid to say you're an upper class rétard with ignorance on overdrive!

You're uniquely equipped with the IQ of a sedated chacma baboon.

Add more to the adjectives if they lack in depiction.

All your plenty wack words and exclamation does not change the fact that you're an empty barrel. You'ré not worth the time. But if you behave yourself I could let you meet the incoming Education minister or even your country's own education minister. Yh, I can be benevolent like that.

1 Like

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Timelezz: 12:43am On Jan 06, 2017
LePrezident:

Look here, that you go for JAMB or whatever does not make that the standard to hold a candle to. That in itself is a flawed process. If you do not pass your WASSCE you have not passed. You rewrite. If the grade you got at WASSCE does not meet requirement for the course you want to pursue, you rewrite relevant papers. All these your noise about JAMB, you need to step out.

Mr. High class dullard. Nigerian students who finished secondary school go through extra huddles to get into the university in Nigeria here. And it is not so in Ghana.

And it's one of the reasons our students go to Ghana to school.

Whether it is the standard of the world is not the crux of this debate. The fact is that we have a mountain of huddle to climb and you don't.

Are you a fool eternally?
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Timelezz: 12:46am On Jan 06, 2017
LePrezident:

All your plenty wack words and exclamation does not change the fact that you're an empty barrel. You'ré not worth the time. But if you behave yourself I could let you meet the incoming Education minister or even your country's own education minister. Yh, I can be benevolent like that.
The only benevolence needed is more muscle to your brain.

Let the minister grant you free access to restudy. Your comprehension abilities and cognition is at par with a 7 year old with downs syndrome.

You're conversing with someone more educated than all the unbroken line of imposters in your generation.

Dip your head in obedience to me. Fool.
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by LePrezident(m): 12:47am On Jan 06, 2017
Timelezz:

Mr. High class dullard. Nigerian students who finished secondary school go through extra huddles to get into the university in Nigeria here. And it is not so in Ghana.

And it's one of the reasons our students go to Ghana to school.

Whether it is the standard of the world is not the crux of this debate. The fact is that we have a mountain of huddle to climb and you don't.

Are you a fool eternally?

Lmao, and extra huddle makes it a good thing? You do not see the fault with that system? The Nigerian students who get admitted to the top notch universities in Ghana meet the grade that's why they're admitted. Those who do not meet the grade and still want to attend universities in Ghana attend private universities.

And do well, to keep the insults in your head. It doesn't change the facts of who you are. I got free time on my hands but I won't rant with you when I'm obviously better than you.
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by LePrezident(m): 12:49am On Jan 06, 2017
Timelezz:
The only benevolence is needed is more muscle to your brain.

Let the minister grant you free access to restudy. Your comprehension abilities and cognition is at par with a 7 year old with downs syndrome.

You're conversing with someone more educated than all the unbroken line of imposters in your generation.

Dip your head in obedience to me. Fool.

You are more educated? In what way? Gentleman I need not prove who I am to you. All your imposter noise makes no difference to what is. I can introduce you to your minister of education.

1 Like

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Timelezz: 12:50am On Jan 06, 2017
LePrezident:

Lmao, and extra huddle makes it a good thing? You do not see the fault with that system? The Nigerian students who get admitted to the top notch universities in Ghana meet the grade that's why they're admitted. Those who do not meet the grade and still want to attend universities in Ghana attend private universities.

And do well, to keep the insults in your head. It doesn't change the facts of who you are. I got free time on my hands but I won't rant with you when I'm obviously better than you.

Imbecilic minion. Whether jamb is good or not or beneficial or not is not the debate here.

Are you cussed? Did Satan attempted to mimic God's creative abilities and ended up with you?
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Timelezz: 12:51am On Jan 06, 2017
LePrezident:

You are more educated? In what way? Gentleman I need not prove who I am to you. All your imposter noise makes no difference to what is. I can introduce you to your minister of education.
You're not worth half a grain of rice, you quack.

You're a cheap idiot with a ton of ignorance. Go scam your mother.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by LePrezident(m): 12:53am On Jan 06, 2017
Timelezz:

Imbecilic minion. Whether jamb is good or not or beneficial or not is not the debate here.

Are you cussed? Did Satan attempted to mimic God's creative abilities and ended up with you?

Hahahahaha hwe nea okyer3... aboa ataa lol. Tu es très malade.... molè rán àwon èyàn mi sí e. Şó ara re.
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by LePrezident(m): 12:54am On Jan 06, 2017
Timelezz:
You're not worth half a grain of rice, you quack.

You're cheap idiot with a ton of ignorance. Go scam your mother.

Akoaa agyimi dread Lmao. Kweerh olu waaa. Infant ony3 s)))mli onu.
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by LePrezident(m): 12:55am On Jan 06, 2017
Timelezz:

Accursed waste of flesh and blood. Let me remind you here, the debate is why Nigerians school in Ghana. And I said jamb and post ume are part of the reasons.

Where jamb is good or not is not the issue . You came here strutting like a tout claiming there was no extra qualifications in Nigeria and now you're putting up a diversionary tactics here to hide your shame.

Woe betide you

I said there was no extra qualifications in Nigeria? Guy are you ok? Where did I say that? Did you invest in MMM. Is everything alright?
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by LePrezident(m): 12:57am On Jan 06, 2017
Timelezz:

Those were the words your father uttered as I rammed your mother's püssy from behind and paid him stipends to watch the show.

He sold her to me for a bottle of snuff

Lmao... Vous serez frappé d'hypertension artérielle I can assure you. Go and take several seats.
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Timelezz: 12:58am On Jan 06, 2017
LePrezident:

Akoaa agyimi dread Lmao. Kweerh olu waaa. Infant ony3 s)))mli onu.
You mean to say a #5 Naira condom would have prevented the occurrence of the world's most hazardous disaster they call you?

1 Like

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Timelezz: 1:00am On Jan 06, 2017
LePrezident:

Lmao... Vous serez frappé d'hypertension artérielle I can assure you. Go and take several seats.
Lolz, same Google words you picked up to impress your father and his village drunkards when they disowned you and made you a castaway troglodyte.

You're colossal waste of human efforts

1 Like

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by LePrezident(m): 1:00am On Jan 06, 2017
Timelezz:
You mean to say a #5 Naira condom would have prevented the occurrence of the world's most hazardous disaster they call you?

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by LePrezident(m): 1:02am On Jan 06, 2017
Timelezz:
Lolz, same Google words you picked up to impress your father and his village drunkards when disowned you and made you a castaway troglodyte.

You're colossal waste of human efforts

Now let me list the languages are speak for you to marvel, Yorùbá, English, pidgin, Français, Ga, Twi... and if you're igbo then let me just leave this here... onyiara, onyioshi, onyiberibe.
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by LePrezident(m): 1:05am On Jan 06, 2017
Timelezz:
Hahahahaha, you have resorted to memes? That's same way your father used his fist to plough through your mother's yeast-invested pussy-hole when ever his dick falls halfway.

You know any I am raping you factually and brutally?

You don't jump on people online with insults and arrogance. When I finish with you tonight, you will learn mutual respect.

Mr. Minister. Cheap thief

Lol, well I'm not a minister. I'm not a politicIan. And you are raping who? Guy, you've taken this nairaland forum very personal. You need to achieve more.
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Timelezz: 1:06am On Jan 06, 2017
LePrezident:

Now let me list the languages are speak for you to marvel, Yorùbá, English, pidgin, Français, Ga, Twi... and if you're igbo then let me just leave this here... onyiara, onyioshi, onyiberibe.
Your insecurities are starting to show up.

By the time I finished with you you will add Swahili and Cantonese to your list.

Son of a lounge lizard

1 Like

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by LePrezident(m): 1:08am On Jan 06, 2017
Timelezz:
Your insecurities are starting to show up.

By the time I finished with you you will add Swahili and Cantonese to your list.

Son of a lounge lizard

Hahahahahaha oboy, you fool ataobic kweerh. Massa, take several seats make we think.
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Timelezz: 1:11am On Jan 06, 2017
LePrezident:

Hahahahahaha oboy, you fool ataobic kweerh. Massa, take several seats make we think.
Tonye, I don't relate with analphabetic schmucks like you.

My gifts to you is to scalp your stupidity away.

1 Like

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by LePrezident(m): 1:13am On Jan 06, 2017
Timelezz:

You're a disgraced thief . The only other skills bigger than your petty thievery is impersonation.

I believe you were born with grave birth defects to make you a card-carrying ignoramus.

Now clearly we know who the retard is. How you have gone from giving false info on the educational system of a country you have never visited then tangentially to insults smacks of an empty barrel. You sit comfortably w) wo t)dw3 do and spew falsehood and when those who know point you in the right direction you seek solace in insults. 3y3 wo s3 wo y3 me, wo y3 wo na ne w'egya. Je suis très désolé pour toi, vraiment.
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by LePrezident(m): 1:14am On Jan 06, 2017
Timelezz:
Tonye, I don't relate with analphabetic schmucks like you.

My gifts to you is to scalp your stupidity away.

Lol, I know Tonye too if you want an intro weyre
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Timelezz: 1:16am On Jan 06, 2017
LePrezident:

Lol, I know Tonye too if you want an intro weyre

Duplicity at its worst dude. You're a fledging coward. You should be flogged publicly denying your name.

Lame dog.
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by LePrezident(m): 1:18am On Jan 06, 2017
Timelezz:

Duplicity at its worse dude. You're a fledging coward. You should be flogged publicly denying your name.

Lame dog.

Lol lol lol lol. Such 'hating' changes nothing John Doe. You know me not so shush on the motherfuckitude.
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Timelezz: 1:19am On Jan 06, 2017
LePrezident:

Now clearly we know who the retard is. How you have gone from giving false info on the educational system of a country you have never visited then tangentially to insults smacks of an empty barrel. You sit comfortably w) wo t)dw3 do and spew falsehood and when those who know point you in the right direction you seek solace in insults. 3y3 wo s3 wo y3 me, wo y3 wo na ne w'egya. Je suis très désolé pour toi, vraiment.

What false info did I bring? That Ghana doesn't do JAMB?

Or that your minister didn't say what I posted with source that he said?

May your days be as dry as the vagina of a 90 year old woman
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by LePrezident(m): 1:22am On Jan 06, 2017
Timelezz:

What false info did I bring? That Ghana doesn't do JAMB?

Or that your minister didn't say what I posted with source that he said?

May your days be as dry as the vagina of a 90 year old woman

You said entering Ghanaian uni is a walk in a park when you know next to nothing about the educational system. And the figures you posted are false. Last time I checked the number of American students schooling hovered over a thousand. You didn't even account for students from France in your made up figures. And young man, it won't kill you to end each submission with just a punctuation instead of exposing your lack of home training by resorting to ending with insults.
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by LePrezident(m): 1:23am On Jan 06, 2017
Timelezz:
Nope, bruh. I don't know much about you aside the fact your mother conceived you well pass her menopause.

That's why you're a horrible flipflopper and coward

Lol, a coward trying hard to see himself in someone else. J3j33m3...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Fela Durotoye's Wife, Tara Visits Her Vandalised Store In Lekki (Photos, Videos) / This Fine Picture Of PMB & Wife Go Pain Them - Joe Igbokwe Mocks Buhari 'Haters' / Onne Seaport Welcomes The Biggest Ship To Ever Call At Any Nigerian Port. PICS.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.