Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,092 members, 7,835,676 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant (80986 Views)

Ibrahim Yar’adua And Saratu Sodangi's Pre-wedding Photos / Ibrahim Yar'adua And Saratu Sodangi To Wed (Wedding IV Photos) / FFK Reacts To Appointment Of Saratu Atta By Ghanaian President-Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Timelezz: 1:26am On Jan 06, 2017
LePrezident:

You said entering Ghanaian uni is a walk in a park when you know next to nothing about the educational system. And the figures you posted are false. Last time I checked the number of American students schooling hovered over a thousand. You didn't even account for students from France in your made up figures. And young man, it won't kill you to end each submission with just a punctuation instead of exposing your lack of home training by resorting to ending with insults.

And the slowpoke doesn't understand hyperbole. Let me reiterate.

I said entering into Ghana's university is like walking into an open door. That's an hyperbole for no extra exams unlike Nigeria.

Your father birthed a rare illiterate.

Do yourself the needful, get the hangman's noose and kill yourself.

Your rotting corpse on the earth will serve as manure for crops and that will be your destiny; the only purpose to your birth.

Bastard!!!
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by LePrezident(m): 1:33am On Jan 06, 2017
Timelezz:

I said entering into Ghana's university is like walking into an open door. That's an hyperbole for no extra exams unlike Nigeria.

Your rotting corpse on the earth will serve as manure for crops and that will be your destiny; the only purpose to your birth.

Bastard!!!

Okwasia kyr3 na mi ne wo ho time. You make only two sentence of submissions and dedicate the rest to insults. Wo w) problem k3si3 goyii. Ódàbí pé òní pę ya wèrè. I just dey pity you, isi ewu.
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by LePrezident(m): 1:42am On Jan 06, 2017
Timelezz:

If I don't understand, what you say it's no cuss , bruh cheesy But the meaning in my language is that your father will bury all his children by his hands and he himself will die wretched and dejected like a leprous castaway buried by the village community dumpsite. grin

You're in the presence of the devil himself and I will initiate you with brutal scalping tonight.

Oh... here's the link , 2016 that have all the figures of your school, Tonye bastard.

http://businesstimesafrica.net/index.php/travel/1036-nigeria-tops-list-of-foreign-students-in-ghana.html

Instead furnishing a counter link to prove me wrong, you started ranting like a demented bastard.

Spewing words with no source. Son of a dying trollop.

Apparently this is your moniker which you registered recently and from all indications you registered just to cause trouble. I'm done with you. Arh, nigga just make I waste time k3k3 saa na e be program, smh.

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by obontami: 2:31am On Jan 06, 2017
Timelezz:

So you picked on me with confidence to intimidate me. grin grin grin thunder fire your head into two equal half. Idiot.

You think say I be alternate like you. Oya, take am for Ghana. Primitive orangutan;

Akwaba akwaba, premena ayeye!!! grin grin grin

Goodnight, bruh

Bros you be winch? You nor dey sleep?
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Timelezz: 2:44am On Jan 06, 2017
obontami:

Bros you be winch? You nor dey sleep?
I dey night duty for coven today grin grin grin
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by obontami: 3:21am On Jan 06, 2017
Timelezz:
I dey night duty for coven today grin grin grin

You ehn. Na only GOD fit safe you. grin

Meanwhile I dey strip show for my area dey chill grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by psalmsjob: 4:16am On Jan 06, 2017
laudate:

And he is still yet to make an honest woman out of her. A 55-year old man with a baby mama younger than his first daughter...!! sad I want to know the kind of advice he will give to any of his offspring, that decides to opt for co-habitation with a man or woman old enough to be their parent. undecided

Thank you for this information! I didn't know that the slowpoke FFK hasn't actually done that, maybe he thinks his singing and dancing for her kinsmen will suffice.grin

1 Like

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Pamelayoung: 6:36am On Jan 06, 2017
Is she a Ghanian?
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Tidamsel: 8:08am On Jan 06, 2017
Pamelayoung:
Is she a Ghanian?
I think so 4rm ha surname n 2ndly if u r nt a citizen of a country u CNT rule or b among d appointees or ministers.

Also 1 of Ghana's ex-president bears DAT surname, in person of " Late H.E. Prof. John Evans ATTA Mills"

So dear itz lykly shez a Ghanaian... Hope dz helps?
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by brightology3: 8:36am On Jan 06, 2017
jazinogold:
grin

SHE GO NEGOTIATE FFK RELEASE WITH BUBU cheesy
is FFK still in kuji?
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Codes151(m): 9:09am On Jan 06, 2017
Northerners come and see o!!! This is how u appoint people!! They actually have degrees to foot the appointed offices!! Call your brothers To come and c!!

It's not by appointing a mallam with no formal education to office
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Pamelayoung: 11:54am On Jan 06, 2017
Tidamsel:
I think so 4rm ha surname n 2ndly if u r nt a citizen of a country u CNT rule or b among d appointees or ministers.

Also 1 of Ghana's ex-president bears DAT surname, in person of " Late H.E. Prof. John Evans ATTA Mills"

So dear itz lykly shez a Ghanaian... Hope dz helps?

Yes, tnx.
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Tidamsel: 12:08pm On Jan 06, 2017
Pamelayoung:

Yes, tnx.
U welcome dear! smiley
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Just30: 1:55pm On Jan 06, 2017
Timelezz:
You can't even be coherent to save your impoverished mother.

Bastard , can you tell me JAMB equivalent of Ghana?

Can you tell me the PostUME of Ghana to its university?

Blazing wizard!!!! Bastard, witless troll!!!
sorry we dont engage in school bureaucracies to cut down on people who qualify, there are other ways to do that; like allowing the universities to carryout their own exams and if not successful at getting the numbers down to where their infrastructure can cope then they conduct and interview. Programmes like Medicine and it affiliate courses where various universities have limited spaces compare to the number of students applying, these processes are followed. we dont shove examination bodies on our universities. the university has the freedom to judge a group of students to determine why they should be admitted.
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by OXYGENO1: 2:34pm On Jan 06, 2017
http://www.universityworldnews.com/article.php?story=20140529173131311
View Printable Version
NIGERIA
Focus on Ghana shows 75,000 Nigerians studying there
The recent deaths of some Nigerian students in Ghana shattered the ‘Eldorado’ perceptions of Nigerian parents towards Ghanaian tertiary institutions. Subsequent critical assessment of Ghana’s institutions has highlighted their good, bad and the ugly sides – along with the extraordinary news that there are now some 75,000 Nigerians studying in Ghana.

Authorities in the two West African countries have agreed to implement the Arusha Convention on recognition of higher education qualifications in Africa, with a view to improving the portability of degrees and tackling problems in many private universities in Ghana, where Nigerian enrolments are on the rise.

The murder of Godwin Ayogu (19), a Nigerian social science student at the University of Cape Coast, awakened the consciousness of Nigerians towards some harsh realities of the living and working conditions of Nigerians in the neighbouring country.

In April, five students were arrested for allegedly killing Ayogu when he tried to recover money lent to a fellow student. Late last year two Nigerian students accidently drowned while on a university outing in Ghana, and a Nigerian school pupil died mysteriously in Tema.

Surprising numbers

The Ayogu case triggered an intervention by the Nigerian government through its embassy in Ghana’s capital Accra, and also made Nigerians aware for the first time just how many Nigerian students were in Ghana’s public and private universities.

In a public lecture Lamido Sanusi, former governor of Nigeria’s Central Bank, revealed the numbers and cost implications for students.

“Although there are no comprehensive data on the number of Nigerian students abroad, recent data have shown that there are about 71,000 Nigerian students in Ghana paying about US$1 billion annually as tuition fees and upkeep, as against the annual budget of US$751 million for all federal universities.

“In other words, the money spent by Nigerian students studying in Ghana with a better organised system is more than the annual budget of all federal universities in the country,” Sanusi said.

“Nigeria is today placed third on the list of countries with the highest number of students studying overseas.”

Sanusi’s extraordinary figures are considered reliable, since all requests for overseas remittances – including for student fee and upkeep payments – go through the bank. But they could be on the low side as they are based only on remittances, and other estimates have put the numbers at 75,000 Nigerian students in Ghana.

Nigerians highly value education and families dream of producing a graduate. But there are not nearly enough places in universities.

Every year about 1.5 million school leavers sit for compulsory entrance examinations into 150 public and private universities whose approved carrying capacity is 600,000 students.

It is not surprising that Ghana has become a destination for many of the very large number of Nigerian students who do not gain access to higher education at home.

Media highlights problems

But many Nigerians have questioned whether the huge resources being spent in Ghana have been commensurably benefiting Nigerian students there.

Not necessarily, was the answer from journalists Eno-Abasi Sunday, Ujunwa Atueyi and Kanayo Umeh of The Guardian, Nigeria’s influential daily newspaper, who visited Ghana to investigate.

They published articles titled “How Ghana profits from Nigeria’s troubled tertiary education system” and “Sub-standard Ghana private universities take Nigerians for a ride”.

Ghana has nine public universities operating in line with international standards, and to which admission is highly competititve, The Guardian revealed.

They are the universities of Ghana and of Professional Studies in Legon; Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology in Kumasi; the universities of Cape Coast and for Development Studies; Energy and Natural Sciences in Ahafo; Mines and Technology in Tarkwa; Health and Allied Sciences in Ho; and Education in Winneba.

But there are problems in the private sector, which has some 50 universities.

One is Valley View University, owned by the Seventh-day Adventist Church – the first and still the only private university that awards its own qualifications rather than those of foreign or public institutions. The other 49 private institutions, the journalists claimed, had defects:

They are largely sub-standard and affiliates or satellite campuses of foreign-based universities. Quality control mechanisms are mostly absent.
Weak infrastructure, with institutions housed in rented, inadequate and in some cases incomplete structures.
Curricula are controlled by overseas home campuses without input from Ghana’s National Board of Accreditation.
Prospective students do not have to possess required numbers of credits before being admitted: such students register for remedial courses to make up the shortfall while simultaneously undertaking undergraduate courses.
Some Nigerian students are used as ‘middle-men’ to attract fellow citizens to institutions and are financially rewarded based on the number of candidates they lure.

The journalists reported Professor Naa Ayikailey Adamafio, dean of international students at the University of Ghana, Legon, as saying that local academics “consistently questioned the credibility of some of these private universities.

“Courses in these institution are not accredited. These sub-standard schools are making a lot of money off Nigerians because of increasing industrial strikes of academic staff in Nigerian universities.”

Professor Peter Okebukola, former head of Nigeria’s National Universities Commission, revealed that he had also conducted investigations into what he called sub-standard private universities in Ghana, where degrees were dished out on a “cash and carry basis”.

Okebukola said Ghana and Nigeria – under the auspices of the revised Arusha Convention – should seek solutions to this problem.
Timelezz:

There are 7 thousand Nigerian students in Ghana.

Cote d’Ivoire is second on the list with a total of 634 citizens studying in Ghana’s universities, followed by Congo, Cameroon and Gambia. Togo has 154 students, Angola 44 and Ethiopia 11.
East African countries: Sudan, Tanzania and Rwanda each have only four of their citizens schooling in Ghana. On the European front there are about 14 countries with 66 citizens schooling in the country, while the North American countries have 159 citizens.

China leads among the Asian countries with 18 out of 55 students studying in Ghana, while Australia has just four students. Deputy Minister in Charge of Tertiary Education, Samuel Okudzeto Ablakwa, said

You're not a Nigerian, you're a vagabonding beachcomber without a nation. IPOB scum of the earth!!!

Ignoramus!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by OXYGENO1: 2:44pm On Jan 06, 2017
STOP Showcasing your foolishness in public.
There is nothing like jamb or whatever in any advance country.
Its only in a useless country like nigeria where such thing exist and thats because the number of schools in that zoo cant accommodate you guys.
Secondly that useless jamb is there to reap u idiots off so shutup and let us think.
In GHANA university admissions are done on merits and thats the norm in every developed country.
Ghanaian PUBLIC universities are far far better and advanced than all the schools you have in that useless country of yours
FYI...nigerians are mostly found in Ghanaian PRIVATE UNIVERSITIES not the PUBLIC ONES so shut the Bleep up and be thinking about how to make your useless country a better place.
I even doubt if you have upto 5 foreign students in your schools
Timelezz:

Bastard!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Timelezz: 3:06pm On Jan 06, 2017
OXYGENO1:
http://www.universityworldnews.com/article.php?story=20140529173131311
View Printable Version
NIGERIA
Focus on Ghana shows 75,000 Nigerians studying there
The recent deaths of some Nigerian students in Ghana shattered the ‘Eldorado’ perceptions of Nigerian parents towards Ghanaian tertiary institutions. Subsequent critical assessment of Ghana’s institutions has highlighted their good, bad and the ugly sides – along with the extraordinary news that there are now some 75,000 Nigerians studying in Ghana.

Authorities in the two West African countries have agreed to implement the Arusha Convention on recognition of higher education qualifications in Africa, with a view to improving the portability of degrees and tackling problems in many private universities in Ghana, where Nigerian enrolments are on the rise.

The murder of Godwin Ayogu (19), a Nigerian social science student at the University of Cape Coast, awakened the consciousness of Nigerians towards some harsh realities of the living and working conditions of Nigerians in the neighbouring country.

In April, five students were arrested for allegedly killing Ayogu when he tried to recover money lent to a fellow student. Late last year two Nigerian students accidently drowned while on a university outing in Ghana, and a Nigerian school pupil died mysteriously in Tema.

Surprising numbers

The Ayogu case triggered an intervention by the Nigerian government through its embassy in Ghana’s capital Accra, and also made Nigerians aware for the first time just how many Nigerian students were in Ghana’s public and private universities.

In a public lecture Lamido Sanusi, former governor of Nigeria’s Central Bank, revealed the numbers and cost implications for students.

“Although there are no comprehensive data on the number of Nigerian students abroad, recent data have shown that there are about 71,000 Nigerian students in Ghana paying about US$1 billion annually as tuition fees and upkeep, as against the annual budget of US$751 million for all federal universities.

“In other words, the money spent by Nigerian students studying in Ghana with a better organised system is more than the annual budget of all federal universities in the country,” Sanusi said.

“Nigeria is today placed third on the list of countries with the highest number of students studying overseas.”

Sanusi’s extraordinary figures are considered reliable, since all requests for overseas remittances – including for student fee and upkeep payments – go through the bank. But they could be on the low side as they are based only on remittances, and other estimates have put the numbers at 75,000 Nigerian students in Ghana.

Nigerians highly value education and families dream of producing a graduate. But there are not nearly enough places in universities.

Every year about 1.5 million school leavers sit for compulsory entrance examinations into 150 public and private universities whose approved carrying capacity is 600,000 students.

It is not surprising that Ghana has become a destination for many of the very large number of Nigerian students who do not gain access to higher education at home.

Media highlights problems

But many Nigerians have questioned whether the huge resources being spent in Ghana have been commensurably benefiting Nigerian students there.

Not necessarily, was the answer from journalists Eno-Abasi Sunday, Ujunwa Atueyi and Kanayo Umeh of The Guardian, Nigeria’s influential daily newspaper, who visited Ghana to investigate.

They published articles titled “How Ghana profits from Nigeria’s troubled tertiary education system” and “Sub-standard Ghana private universities take Nigerians for a ride”.

Ghana has nine public universities operating in line with international standards, and to which admission is highly competititve, The Guardian revealed.

They are the universities of Ghana and of Professional Studies in Legon; Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology in Kumasi; the universities of Cape Coast and for Development Studies; Energy and Natural Sciences in Ahafo; Mines and Technology in Tarkwa; Health and Allied Sciences in Ho; and Education in Winneba.

But there are problems in the private sector, which has some 50 universities.

One is Valley View University, owned by the Seventh-day Adventist Church – the first and still the only private university that awards its own qualifications rather than those of foreign or public institutions. The other 49 private institutions, the journalists claimed, had defects:

They are largely sub-standard and affiliates or satellite campuses of foreign-based universities. Quality control mechanisms are mostly absent.
Weak infrastructure, with institutions housed in rented, inadequate and in some cases incomplete structures.
Curricula are controlled by overseas home campuses without input from Ghana’s National Board of Accreditation.
Prospective students do not have to possess required numbers of credits before being admitted: such students register for remedial courses to make up the shortfall while simultaneously undertaking undergraduate courses.
Some Nigerian students are used as ‘middle-men’ to attract fellow citizens to institutions and are financially rewarded based on the number of candidates they lure.

The journalists reported Professor Naa Ayikailey Adamafio, dean of international students at the University of Ghana, Legon, as saying that local academics “consistently questioned the credibility of some of these private universities.

“Courses in these institution are not accredited. These sub-standard schools are making a lot of money off Nigerians because of increasing industrial strikes of academic staff in Nigerian universities.”

Professor Peter Okebukola, former head of Nigeria’s National Universities Commission, revealed that he had also conducted investigations into what he called sub-standard private universities in Ghana, where degrees were dished out on a “cash and carry basis”.

Okebukola said Ghana and Nigeria – under the auspices of the revised Arusha Convention – should seek solutions to this problem.
Another muttonhead has gone to the internet and did a drag net copy and paste without the decorum to sieve facts from internet debris.

Who really will read this long excerpt? You couldn't make a summary or post a link? If you're this frustrated and lacking in proper presentation of facts, it only shows your father gave less care to your mental development than a man should give a domestic dog.

Lowbred ape!

Here's the source of the controversial figures, our own loudmouthed Sanusi who isn't in a position to even know.

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Timelezz: 3:18pm On Jan 06, 2017
OXYGENO1:
STOP Showcasing your foolishness in public.
There is nothing like jamb or whatever in any advance country.
Its only in a useless country like nigeria where such thing exist and thats because the number of schools in that zoo cant accommodate you guys.
Secondly that useless jamb is there to reap u idiots off so shutup and let us think.
In GHANA university admissions are done on merits and thats the norm in every developed country.
Ghanaian PUBLIC universities are far far better and advanced than all the schools you have in that useless country of yours
FYI...nigerians are mostly found in Ghanaian PRIVATE UNIVERSITIES not the PUBLIC ONES so shut the Bleep up and be thinking about how to make your useless country a better place.
I even doubt if you have upto 5 foreign students in your schools

Stop displaying your innate imbecility, bruh!!! Are you under a cuss from analphabetismus?

Whether any country in the world takes JAMB is not my issue. I am not debating the viability or importance or lack thereof of JAMB.

I am saying the huddle of JAMB amongst other things are some of the reasons Nigerian students venture out to school overseas, incessant strikes are also part of it.

Whether any other country takes JAMB or not is not my debate. But simply, the seasons why Nigerians seek education in other places. Whether jamb is good or bad, isn't my concern.

Wizard of confusion!!!

Have you seen how your father's concubine has mortgaged your brain when your father failed to keep his promise?

Authentic idiot!!

Lack of comprehension will cause you premature death in 2017 . Goat!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by OXYGENO1: 3:21pm On Jan 06, 2017
Imagine this useless smelly ape from a useless country like nigeria talking when humans are talking.
Stupid son of a terrorist and a dog.
Your country is too useless to compete with Ghana so shutup.
You have higher gdp and thats because of the oil.
Apart from that what do u idiots have?
Its even disgusting to be exchanging words with a nigerian.
AM OFF.
Timelezz:
Another muttonhead has gone to the internet and did a drag net copy and paste without the decorum to sieve facts from internet debris.

Who really will read this long excerpt? You couldn't make a summary or post a link? If you're this frustrated and lacking in proper presentation of facts, it only shows your father gave less care to your mental development than a man should give a domestic dog.

Lowbred ape!

Here's the source of the controversial figures, our own loudmouthed Sanusi who isn't in a position to even know.

1 Like

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Timelezz: 3:44pm On Jan 06, 2017
OXYGENO1:
Imagine this useless smelly ape from a useless country like nigeria talking when humans are talking.
Stupid son of a terrorist and a dog.
Your country is too useless to compete with Ghana so shutup.
You have higher gdp and thats because of the oil.
Apart from that what do u idiots have?
Its even disgusting to be exchanging words with a nigerian.
AM OFF.
Lolz. He backs off grin

Your ancestors were subterranean anthropoids who were too timid to stand under the sun or brace the weather. The only jobs they were proficient at handling is shoe-mending and gate-keeping.

Son of drunken trollop who sells her vagina for a small cup of snuff!

Why do you think your father cannot sleep with your mother honourably? You were conceived in the doggy-style position, the only position your denisovan parents know.

90% of your national budget is gotten from foreign aids. There's not one billionaire in that dingy shack they call Ghana. A country of beggars.

It is sad to observe that the only thing your father contributed to your conception was a rage-driven rape and insemination of his watery semen on your mother's disease-ridden uterus that left you birthed with humanity's worst birth defect. Howler monkey!

Child of hereditary whoredom.

Wait for me, make I kill you and your father!! cheesy

See your ancestors and grannies being hurled and bundled like life animals back to thier cussed country. Itinerant scavengers!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Just30: 4:29pm On Jan 06, 2017
Timelezz:
Lolz. He backs off grin

Your ancestors were subterranean anthropoids who were too timid to stand under the sun or brace the weather. The only jobs they were proficient at handling is shoe-mending and gate-keeping.

Why do you think your father cannot sleep with your mother honourably? You were conceived in the doggy-style position, the only position your denisovan parents know.

90% of your national budget is gotten from foreign aids. There's not one billionaire in that dingy shack they call Ghana. A country of beggars.

It is sad to observe that the only thing your father contributed to your conception was a rage-driven rape and insemination of his watery semen on your mother's disease-ridden uterus that left you birthed with humanity's worst birth defect. Howler monkey!

See your ancestors and grannies being hurled and bundled like life animals back to thier cussed country. Itinerant scavengers!!!
i've never seen a backward person like you before. i can give you the name of Ghanaian billionares
Ghana's budget does not come from aid, it stopped 5 Years ago
when Ghana became a lower middle income country.
Your country is still on budgetary support
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Timelezz: 4:33pm On Jan 06, 2017
Just30:
i've never seen a backward person like you before. i can give you the name of Ghanaian billionares
Your backward father is an acrobatic swine.

Ghana's GDP is a laughing 60 billion when Lagos along is 96 billion. Thunder divide your life into two.
So you admit Ghana's been begging to feed and make its national budget. Idiot!

Which Ghana billionaire? In dollars abi cedi?

Ghana is not even in the top 8 African economies as we speak.

Delusional koodoo !!

1 Like

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Just30: 4:53pm On Jan 06, 2017
Timelezz:
Your backward father is an acrobatic swine.

Ghana's GDP is a laughing 60 billion when Lagos along is 96 billion. Thunder divide your life into two.
So you admit Ghana's been begging to feed and make its national budget. Idiot!

Which Ghana billionaire? In dollars abi cedi?

Ghana is not even in the top 8 African economies as we speak.

Delusional koodoo !!
shameless person behind a computer who thinks he sounds more reasonable if he push insults
i dont sink to those kind of level so find your mate to engage in the insults.After the devaluation the naira is facing
the entire Nigerian GDP is hovering just above 180 billion dollars, what you are saying is that Lagos has up to 50% of the Nigerian GDP
shame
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by OXYGENO1: 5:00pm On Jan 06, 2017
Its a known fact that nigerians are foolish n stupid so am not surprised at your foolishness.
Your stupid ancestors were treated as slaves in GHANA in the 70"s.
In this 21st century where every country is moving forward your useless good for nothing country is still at where it was in the 70"s and you are here talking nonsense.
You idiots were so stupid and timid to the extent that you couldnt compete with the GHANAIANS who were in that shithole in the 80"s.
Ghanaians left that zoo and you idiots are now following them
We are in 2017 and you idiots are trooping to GHANA like hungry refugees.
Useless idiots from a useless country.
In GHANA we are not dumb to be celebrating rich people,only nigerian retards are fond of doing that.
You cant even feed yourselves and you are celebrating some few corrupt rich people.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/12/nigeria-400000-children-risk-famine-161201161815578.html

Useless thwart

Stupid smelly animals.
No wonder we see nigerians as foolish retarded animals.
Look at how you stupid smelly nigerians are being treated in GHANA in this 21st century.
STUPID SMELLY CREATURES

http://www.hypingghana.com/see-nigerian-prisoners-maltreated-ghana/

Timelezz:
Lolz. He backs off grin

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by iamord(m): 5:00pm On Jan 06, 2017
Just30:

bro! but what are you trying to prove really..?? when you are truly conscious of your self worth and status, thats the highest point you need to make, not trying to prove yourself, we are in 2017 and i think we have long overgrown this stage of trying to make meaning to natural trolls with a demented sense of thinking.. that have no valuable meaning to add, when you go back in time and look through all this mumbo jumbo you will realize that it has been the same poo recycled back to back over the years, and the sad part is that the trolling has not paid a single bill.. what ever ghana is becoming today is because of actions and not blabbing.. lets keep that clean sheet by continuing to work and build a prosperous nation and let the haters do the talking.. they make good publicist

1 Like

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Timelezz: 5:08pm On Jan 06, 2017
Just30:
shameless person behind a computer who thinks he sounds more reasonable if he push insults
i dont sink to those kind of level so find your mate to engage in the insults.After the devaluation the naira is facing
the entire Nigerian GDP is hovering just above 180 billion dollars, what you are saying is that Lagos has up to 50% of the Nigerian GDP
shame
I will still reiterate, who ever took you to school and paid your tuition should be shot in the head and his corpse left exposed to the element.

Here's Nigeria's economy for 2016 according to IMF. It is by far the biggest in Africa.

You're an ignorant oaf and uninformed idiot. A LovePeddler torn country like Lybia and Sudan is still doing better than Ghana. Shame and you and your family.

Simpletons. You're blazing bastard trying to debate with your superiors. Amoeba.

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Just30: 5:15pm On Jan 06, 2017
Timelezz:
I will still reiterate, who ever took you to school and paid your tuition should be shot in the head and his corpse left exposed to the element.

Here's Nigeria's economy for 2016 according to IMF. It is by far the biggest in Africa.

You're an ignorant oaf and uninformed idiot. A LovePeddler torn country like Lybia and Sudan is still doing better than Ghana. Shame and you and your family.

Simpletons. You're blazing bastard trying to debate with your superiors. Amoeba.
wait for the next update, when they start taking the recent development. YOU'VE forgotten your 180 million population right ? Arrow! you still think your country is doing better. Quote me when you have something sensible to say that does not contain insults.OH sorry, you're brainless.
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by obontami: 5:16pm On Jan 06, 2017
Timelezz:

Those were the words your father uttered as I rammed your mother's püssy from behind and paid him stipends to watch the show.

He sold her to me for a bottle of snuff

JESUUUUUSSSSSSSSSS shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Just30: 5:19pm On Jan 06, 2017
iamord:

bro! but what are you trying to prove really..?? when you are truly conscious of your self worth and status, thats the highest point you need to make, not trying to prove yourself, we are in 2017 and i think we have long overgrown this stage of trying to make meaning to natural trolls with a demented sense of thinking.. that have no valuable meaning to add, when you go back in time and look through all this mumbo jumbo you will realize that it has been the same poo recycled back to back over the years, and the sad part is that the trolling has not paid a single bill.. what ever ghana is becoming today is because of actions and not blabbing.. lets keep that clean sheet by continuing to work and build a prosperous nation and let the haters do the talking.. they make good publicist
i really couldn't stop laughing, i wont mind him cos he's brainless.
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Timelezz: 5:21pm On Jan 06, 2017
OXYGENO1:
Its a known fact that nigerians are foolish n stupid so am not surprised at your foolishness.
Your stupid ancestors were treated as slaves in GHANA in the 70"s.
In this 21st century where every country is moving forward your useless good for nothing country is still at where it was in the 70"s and you are here talking nonsense.
You idiots were so stupid and timid to the extent that you couldnt compete with the GHANAIANS who were in that shithole in the 80"s.
Ghanaians left that zoo and you idiots are now following them
We are in 2017 and you idiots are trooping to GHANA like hungry refugees.
Useless idiots from a useless country.
In GHANA we are not dumb to be celebrating rich people,only nigerian retards are fond of doing that.
You cant even feed yourselves and you are celebrating some few corrupt rich people.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/12/nigeria-400000-children-risk-famine-161201161815578.html

Useless thwart

Stupid smelly animals.
No wonder we see nigerians as foolish retarded animals.
Look at how you stupid smelly nigerians are being treated in GHANA in this 21st century.
STUPID SMELLY CREATURES

http://www.hypingghana.com/see-nigerian-prisoners-maltreated-ghana/

Ah! Lolz! You said you were off and you're back already. My cusses left your heart bleeding and you just can't take it. Looolz.

See, your great grand father was a ponce and a yam thief. Your grandpa was a vagabond lackey who survived in Nigeria by hawking porridge beans and rice. After Buhari bundled them off like sardines back to Ghana,

Your own father was a loathsome plunker who resorted to faggotry to alleviate his economic destitution.

That's why you were installed with the cryogenically preserved brain of a great ape. How can you not understand the simple explanation your conception was by two men whose spérm were in a race to flagellate the egg of your mother who suffers from chronic CCD?

Your ancestors were slaves in my country

Today we own Ghana and control your local economy.

Son of willing slaves.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Fela Durotoye's Wife, Tara Visits Her Vandalised Store In Lekki (Photos, Videos) / This Fine Picture Of PMB & Wife Go Pain Them - Joe Igbokwe Mocks Buhari 'Haters' / Onne Seaport Welcomes The Biggest Ship To Ever Call At Any Nigerian Port. PICS.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.