Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,089 members, 7,835,659 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant (80984 Views)

Ibrahim Yar’adua And Saratu Sodangi's Pre-wedding Photos / Ibrahim Yar'adua And Saratu Sodangi To Wed (Wedding IV Photos) / FFK Reacts To Appointment Of Saratu Atta By Ghanaian President-Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by OXYGENO1: 5:24pm On Jan 06, 2017
How does gdp affects your miserable lifes in that useless country of yours.
You are talking about gdp yet over 70% of you idiots are living in abject poverty.
You idiots dont have electricity etc and you are talking about gdp.
Such stupidity.
Timelezz:
I will still reiterate, who ever took you to school and paid your tuition should be shot in the head and his corpse left exposed to the element.

Here's Nigeria's economy for 2016 according to IMF. It is by far the biggest in Africa.

You're an ignorant oaf and uninformed idiot. A LovePeddler torn country like Lybia and Sudan is still doing better than Ghana. Shame and you and your family.

Simpletons. You're blazing bastard trying to debate with your superiors. Amoeba.
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Timelezz: 5:29pm On Jan 06, 2017
OXYGENO1:
How does gdp affects your miserable lifes in that useless country of yours.
You are talking about gdp yet over 70% of you idiots are living in abject poverty.
You idiots dont have electricity etc and you are talking about gdp.
Such stupidity.
Our middle class is bigger than the entire population of Ghana. That's why your country was stopped from passing it's own anti gay laws by Britain's Cameron and America's Obama because you're neo-colonial slaves.

I spit on you like my fathers spit on your fathers.

You owe me an immeasurable debt of gratitude, you epileptic bastard. Giving me your sisters to fück for free doesn't begin to repay your incalculable debt to Nigeria.
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by OXYGENO1: 5:32pm On Jan 06, 2017
You nigerian idiots are only in control of our prisons and refugee camps.

You live in agood for nothing zoo where nothing works so shutup.
I seriously dont understand you bokoharam idiots.

What is the sense in comparing a country like nigeria to Ghana ?

Its not even logical

Apart from GDP Ghana is far ahead of nigeria in everything positive.

Ghana tops all west African countries in HUMAN DEVELOPMENT INDEX

Ghana has the best Schools in West Africa

Ghana has the best infrastructure in West Africa

Ghana is the most organised country in west Africa.

Ghana has the best city in west Africa

Ghana is the safest country in west Africa

Ghana has the lowest poverty level in West Africa

Ghana is the best footballing nation in West Africa

All the best and biggest hospitals in West Africa are found in Ghana .

All the biggest shopping malls in West Africa are in Ghana

The most intelligent people in west africa are Ghanaians.

Ghanaian students and schools always tops in West African Examinations.

Literacy rate - Nigeria 59.60%; Ghana 76.60%

Access to improved water - Nigeria 68.50%; Ghana 88.70%

Acccess to electricity - Nigeria 45%; Ghana 80%

Mobile penetration - Nigeria 83.00%; Ghana 133%

HIV Prevalence rate - Nigeria 3.17% Ghana 1.40%

Maternal mortality per 100,000 live births - Nigeria 814; Ghana 319

Infant Mortality per 1000 live births - Nigeria 71; Ghana 36

Life Expectancy at birth - Nigeria 53.4 years; Ghana 66.6 years

HDI - Nigeria 0.51; Ghana 0.58

GINI index - Nigeria 43; Ghana 39

Visa free score (passport) - Nigeria 44; Ghana 61

IN A NUTSHELL GHANA IS LIKE AMERICA TO nigerians and other west africans.

Every nigerian wants to be in Ghana but there's no way a Ghanaian will even dream of travelling to a country like nigeria .
In Ghana we don't fancy private universities but nigerians and other west africans have taken over .
In Ghana we don't celebrate rich people OK.
Its only foolish nigerians who do that.
Comparing a good for nothing country like nigeria to Ghana is a very big insult to Ghana.
Timelezz:

Ah! Lolz! You said you were off and you're back already. My cusses left your heart bleeding and you just can't take it. Looolz.

See, your great grand father was a ponce and a yam thief. Your grandpa was a vagabond lackey who survived in Nigeria by hawking porridge beans and rice. After Buhari bundled them off like sardines back to Ghana,

Your own father was a loathsome plunker who resorted to faggotry to alleviate his economic destitution.

That's why you were installed with the cryogenically preserved brain of a great ape. How can you not understand the simple explanation your conception was by two men whose spérm were in a race to flagellate the egg of your mother who suffers from chronic CCD?

Your ancestors were slaves in my country

Today we own Ghana and control your local economy.

Son of willing slaves.
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Timelezz: 5:34pm On Jan 06, 2017
obontami:

JESUUUUUSSSSSSSSSS shocked shocked shocked
I later regretted that deal, bro. The bitch told me I should have bargained for free.

Ghanaian girls' pussies convuls involuntarily at the sight of a Nigerian dude.

1 Like

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by OXYGENO1: 5:36pm On Jan 06, 2017
stupid smelly terrorists.
Be thinking about how to bring your stupid refugee parents back home.
For all we know you are even a refugee

http://punchng.com/239834-nigerians-still-refugees-chad-niger-cameroon/

‘239,834 Nigerians still refugees in Chad, Niger, Cameroon’
November 29, 2016

A total of 239,834 Nigerians, who were displaced by the activities of the Boko Haram sect in Adamawa, Borno and Yobe states, now live as refugees in neighbouring Cameroon, Chad and Niger.

According to the National Emergency Management Agency, over 100,000 displaced Nigerians reside in Niger, while the second largest refugees are in Cameroon.

Quoting from a recent report by NEMA, the agency’s Head of Media and Public Relations, Mr. Sani Datti, said on Monday that, “There are presently 20,804 displaced Nigerians living in the Republic of Chad; 80,709 in the Republic of Cameroon, and 138,321 in the Republic of Niger.”

He noted that about 29,581 displaced Nigerians, who fled their communities in Adamawa, Borno and Yobe states to Niger and Cameroon, voluntarily returned last year.

Datti stated that 13,046 Nigerian returnees returned from Niger in May, 2015, and were received in Geidam, Yobe State.

According to him, between April and December, 2015, NEMA received about 16,595 Nigerians, who voluntarily returned from Cameroon through the Sahuda border area near Mubi in Adamawa State.

Datti noted that the agency adopted a monthly Humanitarian Coordination Meeting, a forum which consists of relevant Federal Government agencies, UN systems and international non-governmental organisations.

The forum, he said, undertook analysis on causes of humanitarian situations, conducted need assessments, identified and provided humanitarian interventions based on its respective mandates.

“The report added that due to the successes recorded by the Nigerian military with the support of Multi-National Joint Military Task Force in the fight against Boko Haram insurgents, the humanitarian dashboard is fast changing,” Datti said.

He noted that focus was gradually shifting towards reconstruction, rehabilitation, resettlement, recovery and dignified return of IDPs to their homes while the process for the return of Nigerian refugees from neighbouring countries was equally ongoing.
Timelezz:
Our middle class is bigger than the entire population of Ghana. That's why your country was stopped from passing it's own anti gay laws by Britain's Cameron and America's Obama because you're neo-colonial slaves.

I spit on you like my fathers spit on your fathers.

You owe me an immeasurable debt of gratitude, you epileptic bastard. Giving me your sisters to fück for free doesn't begin to repay your incalculable debt to Nigeria.

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Timelezz: 5:37pm On Jan 06, 2017
[s]
OXYGENO1:
You nigerian idiots are only in control of our prisons and refugee camps.

You live in agood for nothing zoo where nothing works so shutup.
I seriously dont understand you bokoharam idiots.

What is the sense in comparing a country like nigeria to Ghana ?

Its not even logical

Apart from GDP Ghana is far ahead of nigeria in everything positive.

Ghana tops all west African countries in HUMAN DEVELOPMENT INDEX

Ghana has the best Schools in West Africa

Ghana has the best infrastructure in West Africa

Ghana is the most organised country in west Africa.

Ghana has the best city in west Africa

Ghana is the safest country in west Africa

Ghana has the lowest poverty level in West Africa

Ghana is the best footballing nation in West Africa

All the best and biggest hospitals in West Africa are found in Ghana .

All the biggest shopping malls in West Africa are in Ghana

The most intelligent people in west africa are Ghanaians.

Ghanaian students and schools always tops in West African Examinations.

Literacy rate - Nigeria 59.60%; Ghana 76.60%

Access to improved water - Nigeria 68.50%; Ghana 88.70%

Acccess to electricity - Nigeria 45%; Ghana 80%

Mobile penetration - Nigeria 83.00%; Ghana 133%

HIV Prevalence rate - Nigeria 3.17% Ghana 1.40%

Maternal mortality per 100,000 live births - Nigeria 814; Ghana 319

Infant Mortality per 1000 live births - Nigeria 71; Ghana 36

Life Expectancy at birth - Nigeria 53.4 years; Ghana 66.6 years

HDI - Nigeria 0.51; Ghana 0.58

GINI index - Nigeria 43; Ghana 39

Visa free score (passport) - Nigeria 44; Ghana 61

IN A NUTSHELL GHANA IS LIKE AMERICA TO nigerians and other west africans.

Every nigerian wants to be in Ghana but there's no way a Ghanaian will even dream of travelling to a country like nigeria .
In Ghana we don't fancy private universities but nigerians and other west africans have taken over .
In Ghana we don't celebrate rich people OK.
Its only foolish nigerians who do that.
Comparing a good for nothing country like nigeria to Ghana is a very big insult to Ghana.
[/s]

You never learn. Stop writing long epistles no one will read. Same mistake your father made and ended up marrying the illiterate cumdump he calls a wife.

Glo is rocking Ghana

Dangote is rocking Ghana
UBA
Access
GTB are taking over Ghanaian banking sector. It took Nigerian banks to revolutionise Ghana banking system before unsophisticated bozos like you could own a bank account.

Our culture through music and movies is ruling Ghana. You're my slave as your fsther was my father's slave.

No joke
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by laudate: 5:40pm On Jan 06, 2017
Tidamsel:
I think so 4rm ha surname n 2ndly if u r nt a citizen of a country u CNT rule or b among d appointees or ministers.

Also 1 of Ghana's ex-president bears DAT surname, in person of " Late H.E. Prof. John Evans ATTA Mills"

So dear itz lykly shez a Ghanaian... Hope dz helps?

Stop saying what you do not know, and stop recycling false information. Saratu Atta is NOT related to Prof. John Evans Atta Mills!! angry Where on earth did you get that one from?? Chai!! sad Obviously, you did not read all the pages of this thread from the beginning....
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Timelezz: 5:42pm On Jan 06, 2017
OXYGENO1:
stupid smelly terrorists.
Be thinking about how to bring your stupid refugee parents back home.
For all we know you are even a refugee

http://punchng.com/239834-nigerians-still-refugees-chad-niger-cameroon/

‘239,834 Nigerians still refugees in Chad, Niger, Cameroon’
November 29, 2016

A total of 239,834 Nigerians, who were displaced by the activities of the Boko Haram sect in Adamawa, Borno and Yobe states, now live as refugees in neighbouring Cameroon, Chad and Niger.

According to the National Emergency Management Agency, over 100,000 displaced Nigerians reside in Niger, while the second largest refugees are in Cameroon.

Quoting from a recent report by NEMA, the agency’s Head of Media and Public Relations, Mr. Sani Datti, said on Monday that, “There are presently 20,804 displaced Nigerians living in the Republic of Chad; 80,709 in the Republic of Cameroon, and 138,321 in the Republic of Niger.”

He noted that about 29,581 displaced Nigerians, who fled their communities in Adamawa, Borno and Yobe states to Niger and Cameroon, voluntarily returned last year.

Datti stated that 13,046 Nigerian returnees returned from Niger in May, 2015, and were received in Geidam, Yobe State.

According to him, between April and December, 2015, NEMA received about 16,595 Nigerians, who voluntarily returned from Cameroon through the Sahuda border area near Mubi in Adamawa State.

Datti noted that the agency adopted a monthly Humanitarian Coordination Meeting, a forum which consists of relevant Federal Government agencies, UN systems and international non-governmental organisations.

The forum, he said, undertook analysis on causes of humanitarian situations, conducted need assessments, identified and provided humanitarian interventions based on its respective mandates.

“The report added that due to the successes recorded by the Nigerian military with the support of Multi-National Joint Military Task Force in the fight against Boko Haram insurgents, the humanitarian dashboard is fast changing,” Datti said.

He noted that focus was gradually shifting towards reconstruction, rehabilitation, resettlement, recovery and dignified return of IDPs to their homes while the process for the return of Nigerian refugees from neighbouring countries was equally ongoing.

Every Ghanaian born in the 80's carry a fragment of Nigerian DNA from thier mothers who were used as sex objects to secure safe passage back to Ghana.

Your granny took 7 gate keepers at once so your father could secure safe passage. That's why when she coughs or laughs, her püssy leaks pee because her vagina has lost its grip.

Are you dead yet? grin

1 Like

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Timelezz: 5:48pm On Jan 06, 2017
Still waiting for my Ghanaian friends grin

1 Like

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by OXYGENO1: 5:51pm On Jan 06, 2017
There are over 200 GHANAIAN owned businesses in ENGLAND so that means GHANAIANs control UK ryt?
You see how stupid you sound.
That useless network called glo doesnt even have more than hundred customers let alone compete with vodafone,mtn,airtel,tigo,expresso etc
There are over 100 banks in GHANA so shut the Bleep up you 2 banks.
YOU IDIOTS ARE MORE THAN SLAVES
YOU IDIOTS are refugees,sex slaves,criminals,fools etc
You idiots are hawkers all over GHANA.
Cleaning gutters and toilets
Smelly criminals all over our prisons
You fools are not even qualified to be called slaves,
Animals are even far better than you morons
Timelezz:
[s][/s]

You never learn. Stop writing long epistles no one will read. Same mistake your fsther made and ended up marrying the cumdumb he calls a wife.

Glo is rocking Ghana

Dangote is rocking Ghana
UBA
Access
GTB are taking over Ghanaian banking sector. It took Nigerian banks to revolutionise Ghana banking system before unsophisticated bozos like you could own a bank account.

Our culture through music and movies is ruling Ghana. You're my slave as your fsther was my father's slave.

No joke

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by obontami: 5:53pm On Jan 06, 2017
Timelezz:
I later regretted that deal, bro. The bitch told me I should have bargained for free.

Ghanaian girls' pussies convuls involuntarily at the sight of a Nigerian dude.

Hahaha grin

Bro, I'm begging on his behalf. Please spare him. He's only playing with you. cheesy

He won't cross your path again.grin
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by LePrezident(m): 5:55pm On Jan 06, 2017
OXYGENO1, Just30 charley make u niggas lef that Timelezz guy. He sh3da just dey talk the nyaa, he naa he know say what he dey talk be nyaa but he still dey blab. As Imord talk e no dey hia say you den am go drag. If you watch hin profile well you go see say he create the thing no ky33 so he just sh3da dey wan dey boys demma top. Charley boys, for God and Country.

1 Like

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Timelezz: 6:00pm On Jan 06, 2017
OXYGENO1:
There are over 200 GHANAIAN owned businesses in ENGLAND so that means GHANAIANs control UK ryt?
You see how stupid you sound.
That useless network called glo doesnt even have more than hundred customers let alone compete with vodafone,mtn,airtel,tigo,expresso etc
There are over 100 banks in GHANA so shut the Bleep up you 2 banks.
YOU IDIOTS ARE MORE THAN SLAVES
YOU IDIOTS are refugees,sex slaves,criminals,fools etc
You idiots are hawkers all over GHANA.
Cleaning gutters and toilets
Smelly criminals all over our prisons
You fools are not even qualified to be called slaves,
Animals are even far better than you morons

It shall never be well with you and your household. How can Ghana own any meaningful business in the UK when there's not one billionaire in Ghana's wretched 25 million idiotic population.

Dangote runs and monopolises your cement industries and you guys were rioting like wailing wildlings
He is Africa's riches man and world's black richest.

Adenuga'a Glo is sponsoring most events in Ghana and he's 2nd Africa's richest man.

Who in Ghana can have and project global companies like this.

Your education is as cheap as your mother's mensural pad. Idiot.

Nigeria runs your import and export economy and SMEs.

1 Like

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by OXYGENO1: 6:03pm On Jan 06, 2017
Imagine a useless poor terrorist from a useless poor pathetic good for nothing zoo like Nigeria talking when a Ghanaian is talking.
Had it not been Ghana ,you idiots would've still been slaves till now .
The way you idiots are trooping to Ghana for greener pastures is even mind burgling.
Poverty and famine is killing you idiots like flies.
You have gas yet you can't generate common electricity from it.
What a useless country full of retards.
Apart from terrorism ,prostitution and armed robbery what are you idiots good at?
Common polio ,you idiots can't eradicate it.
The only country in Africa with Polio.
What a shame!
There's no internationally recognized school in that zoo therefore all of you fools are enrolling yourselves in Private Schools in Ghana.
A useless poor country full of poverty stricken morons.
Most of you idiots eat human meat to survive.
Over 70 % of you mumugerians are living in abject poverty.
Its only a fool who will even dream of comparing a useless filthy poor country like nigeria to Ghana.
Is Ghana not like America to you nigerians??
All over Ghana streets you gonna meet Nigerians, selling CDs,phone covers,cleaning gutters,pushing wooden trucks etc.
Over 80% prisoners in Ghana are even nigerians .
Useless good for nothing creatures from a useless poor smelly good for nothing like nigeria..
Its not even logic to compare such a poor useless place to a far better civilised place like Ghana[size
Timelezz:

It shall never be well with you and your household. How can Ghana own any meaningful business UK when there's not one billionaire in Ghana's wretched 25 million idiotic population.

Dangote runs and monopolises your cement industries and you guys were rioting like wailing wildlings
He is Africa's riches man and world's black richest.

Adenuga'a Glo is sponsoring most events in Ghana and he's 2nd Africa's richest man.

Who in Ghana can have and project global companies like this.

Your education is as cheap as your mother's mensural pad. Idiot.

Nigeria runs your import and export economy and SMEs.

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by obontami: 6:08pm On Jan 06, 2017
Timelezz:

Every Ghanaian born in the 80's carry a fragment of Nigerian DNA from thier mothers who were used as sex objects to secure safe passage back to Ghana.

Your granny took 7 gate keepers at once so your father could secure safe passage. That's why when she coughs or laughs, her püssy leaks pee because her vagina has lost its grip.

Are you dead yet? grin
COLD grin grin grin

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Timelezz: 6:08pm On Jan 06, 2017
obontami:

Hahaha grin

Bro, I'm begging on his behalf. Please spare him. He's only playing with you. cheesy

He won't cross your path again.grin
The idiots are misled by my new moniker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Timelezz: 6:17pm On Jan 06, 2017
OXYGENO1:
Imagine a useless poor terrorist from a useless poor pathetic good for nothing zoo like Nigeria talking when a Ghanaian is talking.
The way you idiots are trooping to Ghana for greener pastures is even mind burgling.
Apart from terrorism ,prostitution and armed robbery what are you idiots good at?
What a shame!
There's no internationally recognized school in that zoo therefore all of you fools are enrolling yourselves in Private Schools in Ghana.
Its only a fool who will even dream of comparing a useless filthy poor country like nigeria to Ghana.
All over Ghana streets you gonna meet Nigerians, selling CDs,phone covers,cleaning gutters,pushing wooden trucks etc.
Useless good for nothing creatures from a useless poor smelly good for nothing like nigeria..
Its not even logic to compare such a poor useless place to a far better civilised place like Ghana[size

Another wack diss again from a slave whose country can't feed just 25 million wailing minions.

Ghana has no billionaire
No movie industry
No music industry
No Nobel prize winner
A wretched economy
A begging president who travelled all the way to US to waylay Obasanjo begging for funds to build part of the WAGP to supply Ghana our gas for free.

Till today Ghana still owes Nigeria million unpaid.

You all were designed to be slaves and subhumans.

You can't deny your father is immeasurably stupid for allowing you to step into the ring with me.
I will asphyxiate you until your lungs collapse just like your father's heart collapsed when your mother stole his gratuity and eloped with your bestfriend.

Ewu, if you're wise, you will keep off my track so your comatose father will have someone to mourn him.

1 Like

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Ugosample(m): 6:31pm On Jan 06, 2017
LePrezident:
OXYGENO1, Just30 charley make u niggas lef that Timelezz guy. He sh3da just dey talk the nyaa, he naa he know say what he dey talk be nyaa but he still dey blab. As Imord talk e no dey hia say you den am go drag. If you watch hin profile well you go see say he create the thing no ky33 so he just sh3da dey wan dey boys demma top. Charley boys, for God and Country.

Oga listen to me....
Ghana has its plus and minus, And Nigeria has same, don't think your country is heaven while my own is hell because I have been to your country several times, and I know things on ground there in Ghana.
Hundred of thousands of Ghanaians live in Nigeria that will never move back to Ghana and vice versa.

Ghana has it plus sides no doubt, but saying Ghana is far better than Nigeria overall is laughable.

2 Likes

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Ugosample(m): 6:35pm On Jan 06, 2017
OXYGENO1:
What a shame!

Nigeria is poorer than Ghana Are you joking shocked shocked shocked

You obviously have not been to Nigeria before.
There are hundred of thousands of Ghanaians troooing to Nigeria to for whatever, a trip to maza maza will show you that...

Remember the IMF had to bail you people out of disaster tho

And you are here painting Ghana as heaven and Nigeria hell.
Let us start by asking ECG to pay Nigerian government the gas debts that they owe us, then we can start talking

1 Like

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Tidamsel: 6:40pm On Jan 06, 2017
laudate:

Stop saying what you do not know, and stop recycling false information. Saratu Atta is NOT related to Prof. John Evans Atta Mills!! angry Where on earth did you get that one from?? Chai!! sad Obviously, you did not read all the pages of this thread from the beginning....
Hmn d way pple tend 2 undastnd sum1 ehn....

Wit due respect dear I Neva said dey were related, wz only trying 2 explain DAT d surname is d same as d ex president n since ez a Ghanaian bearing DAT surname it also implies she cld b a Ghanaian cuz itz only Ghanaians DAT bears DAT name "ATTA"

I hope u undastnd nw 10q u.
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Ugosample(m): 6:42pm On Jan 06, 2017
Timelezz:

Another wack diss again from a slave whose country can't feed just 25 million wailing minions.

Ghana has no billionaire
No movie industry
No music industry
No Nobel prize winner
A wretched economy
A begging president who travelled all the way to US to waylay Obasanjo begging for funds to build part of the WAGP to supply Ghana our gas for free.

You can't deny your father is immeasurably stupid for allowing you to step into the ring with me.
I will asphyxiate you until your lungs collapse just like your father's heart collapsed when your mother stole his gratuity and eloped with your bestfriend.

Ewu, if you're wise, you will keep off my track so your comatose father will have someone to mourn him.

Well on the points you raised up there, I kinda agree with you o
Nigerian economy is more dynamic than the Ghanaian economy and that is a FACT...
But these Ghanaian people need to pay the gas debt they owe Nigeria like really?
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by obontami: 6:44pm On Jan 06, 2017
Timelezz:
The idiots are misled by my new moniker

Its clear they don't know who they messing with. grin
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by LePrezident(m): 7:04pm On Jan 06, 2017
Ugosample:

Oga listen to me....
Ghana has its plus and minus, And Nigeria has same, don't think your country is heaven while my own is hell because I have been to your country several times, and I know things on ground there in Ghana.
Hundred of thousands of Ghanaians live in Nigeria that will never move back to Ghana and vice versa.

Ghana has it plus sides no doubt, but saying Ghana is far better than Nigeria overall is laughable.

Gentleman do you understand what I said. Please I'm not in the mood for an argument. What I said has no argument there. I spoke Ghanaian pidgin to compatriots to hold their fire. Please, I was done with Timelezz long ago when I realised he just created his account to forment trouble. And dont start, I got both Ghanaian and Nigerian roots. Speak Ghanaian, Nigerian and other tongues so if I make submissions I'm not making them in space. Once again, the Ghanaian pidgin I spoke to the folks above has nothing to do with the argument than just ask them to cease fire.

1 Like

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Timelezz: 7:15pm On Jan 06, 2017
obontami:

Its clear they don't know who they messing with. grin
[b]The discerning ones should. This is a country that sold its people to a slaving EU trade treaty along with other West African counties in 2015 until Nigeria during the GEJ regime suspended and annulled the treaty before rectifying it.

This is same Ghana that was quiet and docile during the Gbabo regime in Ivory Coast when south Africa position its naval war ship along the west African coastline and Ghana was docile asslicking the southies until Nigeria pressured S.A to sail the ship out of the West African coast.

During the ebola crises in West Africa, Nigeria along several African countries were hit. Nigeria didn't only defeat the Ebola virus at home but sent medical aid and personells to all Ebola west African countries.

Lagos state along sent medical personnel and cash in dollars. Ghana which wasn't affected was only able to send locally grown rice.

Same Ghana which didn't have money to build her own end of the West African Gas Pipeline and had their president follow and stalk OBJ to America to borrow moeny to build the facility to collect our own gas for free.

Same Ghana who doesn't contribute financially to the AU but Nigeria, Lybia, South Africa, Algeria and Egypt shoulder Africa's financial burden.

Same Ghana whose film stars and artist pass through Nigeria's entertainment industry and producers to attain stardom.

Same Ghana where our music and culture is domestic to them.

Abeg, what is an insignificant country like Ghana doing bragging, talking about countries? Ghana is a fleck of dust on the earth. Utterly insignificant.

Same country that relies on foreign aids from UK and US to pass their national budget.

Let the Lord disgrace Satan.

Ghana isn't in the world maps!!![/b]
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Ugosample(m): 7:22pm On Jan 06, 2017
LePrezident:

Gentleman do you understand what I said. Please I'm not in the mood for an argument. What I said has no argument there. I spoke Ghanaian pidgin to compatriots to hold their fire. Please, I was done with Timelezz long ago when I realised he just created his account to forment trouble. And dont start, I got both Ghanaian and Nigerian roots. Speak Ghanaian, Nigerian and other tongues so if I make submissions I'm not making them in space. Once again, the Ghanaian pidgin I spoke to the folks above has nothing to do with the argument than just ask them to cease fire.

Lol grin
I understand Ghanaian pidgin too, and just like you, I have Ghanaian connection too.
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by obontami: 7:49pm On Jan 06, 2017
Timelezz:
[b]The discerning ones should. This is a country that sold its people to a slaving EU trade treaty along with other West African counties in 2015 until Nigeria during the GEJ regime suspended and annulled the treaty before rectifying it.

This is same Ghana that was quiet and docile during the Gbabo regime in Ivory Coast when south Africa position its naval war ship along the west African coastline and Ghana was docile asslicking the southies until Nigeria pressured S.A to sail the ship out of the West African coast.

During the ebola crises in West Africa, Nigeria along several African countries were hit. Nigeria didn't only defeat the Ebola virus at home but sent medical aid and personells to all Ebola west African countries.

Lagos state along sent medical personnel and cash in dollars. Ghana which wasn't affected was only able to send locally grown rice.

Same Ghana which didn't have money to build her own end of the West African Gas Pipeline and had their president follow and stalk OBJ to America to borrow moeny to build the facility to collect our own gas for free.

Same Ghana who doesn't contribute financially to the AU but Nigeria, Lybia, South Africa, Algeria and Egypt shoulder Africa's financial burden.

Same Ghana whose film stars and artist pass through Nigeria's entertainment industry and producers to attain stardom.

Abeg, what is an insignificant country like Ghana doing bragging, talking about countries? Ghana is a fleck of dust on the earth. Utterly insignificant.

Same country that relies on foreign aids from UK and US to pass their national budget.

comparing ghana to nigeria is like comparing sleep with death. They ain't on naija level in every aspect. No wonder their men are slave puffpuff hawker in the street of lagos. grin

1 Like

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Timelezz: 8:05pm On Jan 06, 2017
obontami:
comparing ghana to nigeria is like comparing sleep with death. They ain't on naija level in every aspect. No wonder their men are slave puffpuff hawker in the street of lagos. grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4706709_screenshot20170106195714_jpegf377eb0fcc19c8ce731db0b2341b1921

Ghana isn't in the top 12 African economic powers in Africa.

Na idle pass time dey make me yarn with Ghanaians, I swear.

See as we dust them both for GDP per capita and GDP nominal.

Meaning Nigeria with 180 million people has a higher living standard than Ghana with 25 million people.

1 Like

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Just30: 8:45pm On Jan 06, 2017
obontami:
Nigerian men are landing in prison here in Ghana like rain Drops
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Just30: 8:50pm On Jan 06, 2017
Timelezz:

seems like, you think everywhere is backward like your country. Go ahead posting your ignorance all around. Brainles guy

1 Like

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Timelezz: 9:03pm On Jan 06, 2017
Just30:
seems like, you think everywhere is backward like your country. Go ahead posting your ignorance all around. Brainles guy
Shame on you. You couldn't refute any of my claims.

They are all gazetted in history. You want proof?

Demented toad! Omo Ghana, Omo insignificant!
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Just30: 9:10pm On Jan 06, 2017
Ugosample:

Nigeria is poorer than Ghana Are you joking shocked shocked shocked

You obviously have not been to Nigeria before.
There are hundred of thousands of Ghanaians troooing to Nigeria to for whatever, a trip to maza maza will show you that...

Remember the IMF had to bail you people out of disaster tho

And you are here painting Ghana as heaven and Nigeria hell.
Let us start by asking ECG to pay Nigerian government the gas debts that they owe us, then we can start talking
hehehe going to the IMF was totally not needed but it was a political move by my government to assure the business community of it commitment. I can assure you, ECG does not owe your government. VRA does owe an entity in Nigeria and I can tell you that, a repayment won't be coming anytime soon until that entity starts living up to the contractual agreement.
And for the record, Ghana buying gas from Nigeria is a blessing to your government; it needs all the foreign exchange it can lay it hands on. Have you wondered why a subsidiary of NNPC went through all those troubles to win a 10yrs LNG supply contract with VRA and if it does not live up to expectations, it would be at it's own lose since the energy market is highly competitive in Ghana

1 Like

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Just30: 9:15pm On Jan 06, 2017
Timelezz:

Ghana has no billionaire
No movie industry
No music industry
No Nobel prize winner
A wretched economy

seems like someone is living in Utopia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Fela Durotoye's Wife, Tara Visits Her Vandalised Store In Lekki (Photos, Videos) / This Fine Picture Of PMB & Wife Go Pain Them - Joe Igbokwe Mocks Buhari 'Haters' / Onne Seaport Welcomes The Biggest Ship To Ever Call At Any Nigerian Port. PICS.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.