Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,392 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

"Those That Give A Fvck..." : Funny Nairaland Cliches - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Those That Give A Fvck..." : Funny Nairaland Cliches (10330 Views)

What's The Nicest Way To Say “I Don't Give A Fvck” / Are You A Fvck Girl? 7 Signs You Might Be / Judefcc Vs Nlanders Who Give A Fvck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Those That Give A Fvck..." : Funny Nairaland Cliches by jazinogold(m): 8:41am On Jan 06, 2017
grin grin

Re: "Those That Give A Fvck..." : Funny Nairaland Cliches by Oghumu1(m): 9:13am On Jan 06, 2017
As u can see those who give a fvck are absent

4 Likes

Re: "Those That Give A Fvck..." : Funny Nairaland Cliches by obontami: 9:40am On Jan 06, 2017
makydebbie:
You no go join?grin

Ayam _cumming grin
Re: "Those That Give A Fvck..." : Funny Nairaland Cliches by makydebbie(f): 11:13am On Jan 06, 2017
obontami:

Ayam _cumming grin
oyagrin
Re: "Those That Give A Fvck..." : Funny Nairaland Cliches by ameezy(m): 11:17am On Jan 06, 2017
grin

Re: "Those That Give A Fvck..." : Funny Nairaland Cliches by general111(m): 12:20pm On Jan 06, 2017
DEIFIED:
and the most historical one is the garri crew, that period was hell for most nairalander especially the mods, you will see hundreds of hidden posts in one thread, it was like war then, even the spam bot was deployed by seun to be banning people.
Then if you create a thread before you come back to check your thread, the garri crew have hijacked it. Although there where no usless thread as it is this days.
It was that crew that brought the rise of multiple monikers on Nairaland, as the mods were banning them, they were creating more account.
I think a short story should be written about that crew on naira, with user sharing their experience from that period. I believe seun was threaten by those crew then. I sha partake a little sha.

There are other crews the op left out to. Like the "who you don help" crew although they didnt cause trouble much. And there was these cliche then, they call themselves awon werey club. I can still see some of them though.
the garri crew was what endeared me to nairaland..
You will be talking about politics and how the government isnt trying.then someone will just come and start telling tales of how he went to the market and bought garri to drink.... grin grin
Re: "Those That Give A Fvck..." : Funny Nairaland Cliches by Jdsuperstar: 12:27pm On Jan 06, 2017
VISIT TEAMMONEY.ML TO MAKE N2500 PER DAY
Re: "Those That Give A Fvck..." : Funny Nairaland Cliches by DrayZee: 12:41pm On Jan 06, 2017
DEIFIED:

They will be like "how does this post affect the price of garri in the market".
Oh...alright.
Re: "Those That Give A Fvck..." : Funny Nairaland Cliches by Emperortj93(m): 1:18pm On Jan 06, 2017
op you forget the "just passing by" crew... lemme see if I gat any Bleep left to give, sorry my last Bleep went that way

Re: "Those That Give A Fvck..." : Funny Nairaland Cliches by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 06, 2017
Oyind17:
you are right and very funny back then grin

I signed up with NL 2011, lost that account. I signed up 2013 and here we are. I wanna know, what was the modus operandi of the garri crew back then? What really made them very notorious?
Re: "Those That Give A Fvck..." : Funny Nairaland Cliches by joe4rich18(m): 1:35pm On Jan 06, 2017
I nearly gave a fvck, but thank God!! !!

1 Like

Re: "Those That Give A Fvck..." : Funny Nairaland Cliches by gbmclub: 1:52pm On Jan 06, 2017
NoFuksGiven (NFG)

Re: "Those That Give A Fvck..." : Funny Nairaland Cliches by TheRealestGuy(m): 3:06pm On Jan 06, 2017
WaterDrunkard:
And the cartoon that says 'Where is the f*ck? I said where is the f*ck"

Here bro, right here...

1 Like

Re: "Those That Give A Fvck..." : Funny Nairaland Cliches by kingofcasting(m): 4:15pm On Jan 06, 2017
grin

Re: "Those That Give A Fvck..." : Funny Nairaland Cliches by meeky007(m): 11:40pm On Feb 01, 2017
ENOUGH OF ALL DIS FUKKS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

She Is Coming Tomorrow. What Can I Take To Enhance Performance / Ladies With Thigh Gaps Has The Cleanest And Sweetest Pussies / What's Your Idea Of The Perfect Romantic Gesture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.