Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

"Those That Give A Fvck..." : Funny Nairaland Cliches - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Those That Give A Fvck..." : Funny Nairaland Cliches (10334 Views)

What's The Nicest Way To Say “I Don't Give A Fvck” / Are You A Fvck Girl? 7 Signs You Might Be / Judefcc Vs Nlanders Who Give A Fvck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Those That Give A Fvck..." : Funny Nairaland Cliches by SeunWedsLinda(m): 8:39pm On Jan 05, 2017
Brightwood:
Can you shed more light on the I schooled in France cliche?
okay.... Like a thread about Linda ikeji makes front page.... One nairalander would say..

"who is linda ikeji? Is he/she a hunter? I don't know this because I schooled in France "

Lol grin

12 Likes

Re: "Those That Give A Fvck..." : Funny Nairaland Cliches by slimthugchimee2(m): 8:43pm On Jan 05, 2017

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Those That Give A Fvck..." : Funny Nairaland Cliches by SeunWedsLinda(m): 8:44pm On Jan 05, 2017
Defaramade:
Yes, charity comment faded very quickly cheesy
very quickly I tell you. I did find them funny then tho... Nairalanders Sha grin
Re: "Those That Give A Fvck..." : Funny Nairaland Cliches by Smellymouth: 8:45pm On Jan 05, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
Look at the fuvkk givers up that hilltop

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4701782_img5266_jpeg6e4d5d97d8c69191535a15ac8ad66115

Stop lying bruh.. grin

The fuvk givers are on that airplane..

12 Likes

Re: "Those That Give A Fvck..." : Funny Nairaland Cliches by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 05, 2017
SeunWedsLinda:
okay.... Like a thread about Linda ikeji makes front page.... One nairalander would say..

"who is linda ikeji? Is he/she a hunter? I don't know this because I schooled in France "

Lol grin

LMFAO...It needs to come back, too much useless threads need derailing.

1 Like

Re: "Those That Give A Fvck..." : Funny Nairaland Cliches by fergieboy: 8:49pm On Jan 05, 2017
cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Those That Give A Fvck..." : Funny Nairaland Cliches by SeunWedsLinda(m): 8:49pm On Jan 05, 2017
Brightwood:

LMFAO...It needs to come back, too much useless threads need derailing.
it was so funny then... Some people had to change it to "I schooled in Afghanistan" cheesy lol
Re: "Those That Give A Fvck..." : Funny Nairaland Cliches by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 05, 2017
SeunWedsLinda:
it's me SeunWedsLinda. I've been an active member of this forum for over 3yrs. I'm definitely not going to make list of top 1000 veterans in this forum but I very well understand the terrain here.
Nairaland has seen an advent of cliches trend and die like a whirlwind. It always appears irritating to some overly serious individuals. Who takes what happens online serious anyway?

As an active member of this forum, I've come to list out the top cliches I find hilarious. And I do hope the overly serious and matured ancient of days cut me some slack. Life is too short to get unnecessarily provoked at frivolities.

1. "I schooled in France".
I didn't find this cliche funny initially but as time went on, I was caught up in the fun and believe me, it's actually nice using this when some unknown person seeks media attention. The cliche was used to greater effects as it greatly reduced the constant moving of threads of unidentified personalities to frontpage. However it died silently due to abuse from unscrupulous elements who would use it in every thread. Reviving that cliche wouldn't be a bad idea would it?

2, "The people that give a fvck"
This happens to be the one trending. I may not know whence it came but the person behind this did a great job. It follows after much complaints from nairalanders about unnecessary threads gracing the sort after front page. Coupled by the recessive nature of our economy, arguably every nairalander has learnt not to "give a fvck". But the abuse of this cliche is inevitable hence I envisage it'll go extinct before mid February.

3. The End time crew
You see these set of people screaming "end time" in any thread that has to do with bizarre happenings. It was fun though but like the others, it was hijacked by people that do not understand the proper intent of the cliche.

4. Pics or adonbilivit
They'd request to see pictures like nairaland is a synonym of "gallery" in Android phones. You should thank the starters as this increased pictorial evidence of some threads to 90%. It made for the attachment of "(graphic picture)" or "(photo)" at the end of any topic created on nairaland. However, it died not due to abuse but due to unavailability of data to view pictures. Credit goes to recession for the death of this cliche grin

I must have forgotten some other cliches but these ones top my list anyday... You can add yours cheesy
LA Click Crew

5 Likes

Re: "Those That Give A Fvck..." : Funny Nairaland Cliches by Defaramade(m): 8:51pm On Jan 05, 2017
SeunWedsLinda:
very quickly I tell you. I did find them funny then tho... Nairalanders Sha grin
Garri crew was the most popular crew back then, It was seun and his tyrannical mods that killed that wonderful movement undecided

1 Like

Re: "Those That Give A Fvck..." : Funny Nairaland Cliches by MrRichy(m): 8:52pm On Jan 05, 2017
I belong to the End time crew....

op what about who you epp cliche?
Re: "Those That Give A Fvck..." : Funny Nairaland Cliches by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 05, 2017
Smellymouth:

Stop lying bruh.. grin

The fuvk givers are on that airplane..
bro they moved. The government relocated them cheesy

9 Likes

Re: "Those That Give A Fvck..." : Funny Nairaland Cliches by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 05, 2017
Nma27:
LA Click Crew
which do you belong? cheesy
Re: "Those That Give A Fvck..." : Funny Nairaland Cliches by SeunWedsLinda(m): 8:55pm On Jan 05, 2017
Defaramade:
Garri crew was the most popular crew back then, It was seun and his tyrannical mods that killed that wonderful movement undecided
Garri crew might be popular but I never really found it funny... Always appeared stale...

LA click crew.... Lawd! grin

1 Like

Re: "Those That Give A Fvck..." : Funny Nairaland Cliches by SeunWedsLinda(m): 8:57pm On Jan 05, 2017
Nma27:
LA Click Crew
your head dey there grin
Re: "Those That Give A Fvck..." : Funny Nairaland Cliches by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 05, 2017
These days nairaland and fucck are like cheesy

6 Likes

Re: "Those That Give A Fvck..." : Funny Nairaland Cliches by Smellymouth: 8:59pm On Jan 05, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
bro they moved. The government relocated them cheesy

You are lying bruh.. They are still on the plane.. cheesy grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Those That Give A Fvck..." : Funny Nairaland Cliches by Defaramade(m): 9:03pm On Jan 05, 2017
SeunWedsLinda:
Garri crew might be popular but I never really found it funny... Always appeared stale...

LA click crew.... Lawd! grin
Lol, pics or adonbelievit crew rocked too, somebody even created a moniker with "adonbelievit" cheesy
Re: "Those That Give A Fvck..." : Funny Nairaland Cliches by mhisbliss(f): 9:03pm On Jan 05, 2017
make i fry beans? I give up angry

2 Likes

Re: "Those That Give A Fvck..." : Funny Nairaland Cliches by WaterDrunkard: 9:04pm On Jan 05, 2017
I love that 'and today no single f*ck was given' cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Those That Give A Fvck..." : Funny Nairaland Cliches by Acekidc4(m): 9:05pm On Jan 05, 2017
Meanwhile

5 Likes

Re: "Those That Give A Fvck..." : Funny Nairaland Cliches by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 05, 2017
Y'ALL

7 Likes

Re: "Those That Give A Fvck..." : Funny Nairaland Cliches by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 05, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
which do you belong? cheesy
None
Re: "Those That Give A Fvck..." : Funny Nairaland Cliches by SeunWedsLinda(m): 9:17pm On Jan 05, 2017
Defaramade:
Lol, pics or adonbelievit crew rocked too, somebody even created a moniker with "adonbelievit" cheesy
Lol... It's good if someone gets to participate in all these.... It spices up the experience here. It vexes me when some random guys claim over seriousness feigning maturity. Who mature epp?
Re: "Those That Give A Fvck..." : Funny Nairaland Cliches by Defaramade(m): 9:22pm On Jan 05, 2017
SeunWedsLinda:
Lol... It's good if someone gets to participate in all these.... It spices up the experience here. It vexes me when some random guys claim over seriousness feigning maturity. Who mature epp?
You dey mind those ones ni, dem no know say overseriousness dey cut person lifespan.
Re: "Those That Give A Fvck..." : Funny Nairaland Cliches by Defaramade(m): 9:25pm On Jan 05, 2017
SeunWedsLinda:
Bro nairaland newbies be looking at us like... grin

6 Likes

Re: "Those That Give A Fvck..." : Funny Nairaland Cliches by SeunWedsLinda(m): 9:27pm On Jan 05, 2017
Defaramade:
Bro nairaland newbies be looking at us like... grin
lolz... They won't understand. Just same way I explained to one how the "I schooled in France" works. He couldn't help but laugh his ass out. grin

1 Like

Re: "Those That Give A Fvck..." : Funny Nairaland Cliches by SeunWedsLinda(m): 9:29pm On Jan 05, 2017
Defaramade:
You dey mind those ones ni, dem no know say overseriousness dey cut person lifespan.
I must say I frequent nairaland for the fun of it... Add other serious issues and I'm still OK.
Re: "Those That Give A Fvck..." : Funny Nairaland Cliches by DEIFIED(m): 9:29pm On Jan 05, 2017
and the most historical one is the garri crew, that period was hell for most nairalander especially the mods, you will see hundreds of hidden posts in one thread, it was like war then, even the spam bot was deployed by seun to be banning people.
Then if you create a thread before you come back to check your thread, the garri crew have hijacked it. Although there where no usless thread as it is this days.
It was that crew that brought the rise of multiple monikers on Nairaland, as the mods were banning them, they were creating more account.
I think a short story should be written about that crew on naira, with user sharing their experience from that period. I believe seun was threaten by those crew then. I sha partake a little sha.

There are other crews the op left out to. Like the "who you don help" crew although they didnt cause trouble much. And there was these cliche then, they call themselves awon werey club. I can still see some of them though.
Re: "Those That Give A Fvck..." : Funny Nairaland Cliches by donefesco(m): 9:30pm On Jan 05, 2017
Hilarious

6 Likes

Re: "Those That Give A Fvck..." : Funny Nairaland Cliches by Defaramade(m): 9:32pm On Jan 05, 2017
SeunWedsLinda:
I must say I frequent nairaland for the fun of it... Add other serious issues and I'm still OK.
Sure sure
Re: "Those That Give A Fvck..." : Funny Nairaland Cliches by SeunWedsLinda(m): 9:32pm On Jan 05, 2017
DEIFIED:
and the most historical one is the garri crew, that period was hell for most nairalander especially the mods, you will see hundreds of hidden posts in one thread, it was like war then, even the spam bot was deployed by seun to be banning people.
Then if you create a thread before you come back to check your thread, the garri crew have hijacked it. Although there where no usless thread as it is this days.
It was that crew that brought the rise of multiple monikers on Nairaland, as the mods were banning them, they were creating more account.
I think a short story should be written about that crew on naira, with user sharing their experience from that period. I believe seun was threaten by those crew then. I sha partake a little sha.

There are other crews the op left out to. Like the "who you don help" crew although they didnt cause trouble much. And there was these cliche then, they call themselves awon werey club. I can still see some of them though.
heheheheheeheh. grin

Ma nigga
Re: "Those That Give A Fvck..." : Funny Nairaland Cliches by Defaramade(m): 9:36pm On Jan 05, 2017
DEIFIED:

Lol, seun and his mods gave the garri crew special attention back then, any garri comment na to chop ban grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See What Two Female Students Were Caught Doing At A Party, That Got Many Talking / What Is Your Biggest sexual Turn Off? / How I Caught My Colleagues Making Out In The Toilet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.