Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,890 members, 7,817,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Would You Date Or Marry Your Friend's Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Date Or Marry Your Friend's Ex (2591 Views)

Big Boobs Gang: Which Of These Busty Women Will You Date Or Have Sex With? / I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? / Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Date Or Marry Your Friend's Ex by Moinoni123(m): 1:27pm On Jan 06, 2017
So this is a question that has bothered my mind over time. And I've been getting reports of this kind of situation lately, so I decided to let Y'all know and comment your opinion.

Would You Ever Think Of Dating Or Marrying Your Friend's Ex, Knowing Fully Well He Or She Is The One For You?

Comment And Give Your Reasons Please.

This Would Go A Long Way In Helping Someone Out There.
Re: Would You Date Or Marry Your Friend's Ex by Kondomatic(m): 1:32pm On Jan 06, 2017
Nope
Re: Would You Date Or Marry Your Friend's Ex by Moinoni123(m): 1:35pm On Jan 06, 2017
Kondomatic:
Nope

Why
Re: Would You Date Or Marry Your Friend's Ex by ouzo1(m): 1:36pm On Jan 06, 2017
Sure...as long as everyone is ok with it
Re: Would You Date Or Marry Your Friend's Ex by Moinoni123(m): 1:37pm On Jan 06, 2017
ouzo1:
Sure...as long as everyone is ok with it

When you say everyone. Do you mean the Society or Both of you
Re: Would You Date Or Marry Your Friend's Ex by Kondomatic(m): 1:39pm On Jan 06, 2017
Moinoni123:

Why
Because I can't date someone that I know who's been fvcking her.

I dunno why, even when a lady that I am asking out tells me that she's with someone, I will lose interest.

The tiny voice in my head will tell me to back off because she's being fvcked already.

It's weird though.
Re: Would You Date Or Marry Your Friend's Ex by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 06, 2017

Hell NO!

I'll be breaking some serious girl's code. A friend's ex, Crush, fling, Admirer is off-limits. lipsrsealed

Re: Would You Date Or Marry Your Friend's Ex by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 06, 2017
Estharfabian:

Hell NO!

I'll be breaking some serious girl's code. A friend's ex, Crush, fling, Admirer is off-limits. lipsrsealed

My thoughts exactly.
Re: Would You Date Or Marry Your Friend's Ex by Moinoni123(m): 1:43pm On Jan 06, 2017
Kondomatic:

I dunno why, even when a lady that I am asking out tells me that she's with someone, I will lose interest.

The tiny voice in my head will tell me to back off because she's being fvcked already.

It's weird though.

Hope you read the question. Even if she's the one for you?
Re: Would You Date Or Marry Your Friend's Ex by Kondomatic(m): 1:44pm On Jan 06, 2017
Moinoni123:

Hope you read the question. Even if she's the one for you?
Any girl that I can tolerate her shortcomings is the one for me.
Re: Would You Date Or Marry Your Friend's Ex by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 06, 2017
colik:
My thoughts exactly.

what did they say about like minds? grin
Re: Would You Date Or Marry Your Friend's Ex by Moinoni123(m): 1:45pm On Jan 06, 2017
Estharfabian:

Hell NO!

Even if He's the one for you?

You'll listen to what people will say yeah?
Re: Would You Date Or Marry Your Friend's Ex by ouzo1(m): 1:46pm On Jan 06, 2017
Moinoni123:

When you say everyone. Do you mean the Society or Both of you

Me and her...
Re: Would You Date Or Marry Your Friend's Ex by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jan 06, 2017
Moinoni123:

Even if He's the one for you?

You'll listen to what people will say yeah?
how do I know he's the one for me? undecided

fairytales aren't you real you know?

Re: Would You Date Or Marry Your Friend's Ex by makydebbie(f): 1:47pm On Jan 06, 2017
I'll see that as my friend's vomit. We can't even discuss my bf. Anyways I don't have friends so I'm not worriedgrin
Re: Would You Date Or Marry Your Friend's Ex by Moinoni123(m): 1:49pm On Jan 06, 2017
Estharfabian:
how do I know he's the one for me? undecided

fairytales aren't you real you know?

Good riddance. But this isn't fairy tale. I'm sure she's reading this.

It was on Twitter yesterday.. Votes are still going on
Re: Would You Date Or Marry Your Friend's Ex by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 06, 2017
Estharfabian:

what did they say about like minds? grin
You tell me. cheesy
Re: Would You Date Or Marry Your Friend's Ex by Moinoni123(m): 1:50pm On Jan 06, 2017
ouzo1:

Me and her...
Okay. Noted
Re: Would You Date Or Marry Your Friend's Ex by dyadeleye(m): 1:52pm On Jan 06, 2017
can't work out for me cos 'once deybee is deybee forever' if you know what I mean....hehe#
Re: Would You Date Or Marry Your Friend's Ex by Moinoni123(m): 1:58pm On Jan 06, 2017
dyadeleye:
can't work out for me cos 'once deybee is deybee forever' if you know what I mean....hehe#

Sure
Re: Would You Date Or Marry Your Friend's Ex by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 06, 2017
Moinoni123:

Good riddance. But this isn't fairy tale. I'm sure she's reading this.

It was on Twitter yesterday.. Votes are still going on

I wasn't referring to your post. I meant how do I know he's the one for me, when I've not actually dated him?

I can't even think of a friend's ex in such manner. well, except he's treysongs. cool

4 Likes

Re: Would You Date Or Marry Your Friend's Ex by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 06, 2017
colik:
You tell me. cheesy
lol. tongue

Re: Would You Date Or Marry Your Friend's Ex by ikp120(m): 2:06pm On Jan 06, 2017
Sure, I would if I love her and she loves me too.

And if she is like this
Re: Would You Date Or Marry Your Friend's Ex by jane5020(f): 2:35pm On Jan 06, 2017
Not in the life
Maybe in my next life grin
Re: Would You Date Or Marry Your Friend's Ex by firstking01(m): 2:47pm On Jan 06, 2017
Kondomatic:

It's weird though.
Then ensure you marry a virgin.
Re: Would You Date Or Marry Your Friend's Ex by Holuu(m): 3:17pm On Jan 06, 2017
Hw do i say this happen to me
Re: Would You Date Or Marry Your Friend's Ex by Princess4ng(f): 3:21pm On Jan 06, 2017
Honestly... I cant... Except I didnt know he dated my ex... But if I know.. I wont be comfortable
Re: Would You Date Or Marry Your Friend's Ex by Moinoni123(m): 3:48pm On Jan 06, 2017
Holuu:
Hw do i say this happen to me
Really. How did you go about it.
Re: Would You Date Or Marry Your Friend's Ex by Moinoni123(m): 3:50pm On Jan 06, 2017
firstking01:
Then ensure you marry a virgin.
This is very true bro.
Re: Would You Date Or Marry Your Friend's Ex by Moinoni123(m): 3:54pm On Jan 06, 2017
jane5020:
Not in the life
Maybe in my next life grin
You really can't go through with it.
Re: Would You Date Or Marry Your Friend's Ex by Moinoni123(m): 3:56pm On Jan 06, 2017
ikp120:

And if she is like this

Lmao. Funny grin
ikp120:

And if she is like this

Lmao. Funny
Re: Would You Date Or Marry Your Friend's Ex by Moinoni123(m): 3:58pm On Jan 06, 2017
Estharfabian:
lol. tongue

What does like minds do?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Pix Of A Beautiful Nairalander.. / * / I Have Decided To Go Into Crime..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.