Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Would You Date Or Marry Your Friend's Ex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Date Or Marry Your Friend's Ex (2592 Views)

Big Boobs Gang: Which Of These Busty Women Will You Date Or Have Sex With? / I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? / Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Date Or Marry Your Friend's Ex by Kondomatic(m): 3:59pm On Jan 06, 2017
firstking01:
Then ensure you marry a virgin.
Lmao.

E be like say my own don finish because I get serious phobia of blood.
Re: Would You Date Or Marry Your Friend's Ex by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 06, 2017
Moinoni123:

What does like minds do?

LoL. why you curious? grin
Re: Would You Date Or Marry Your Friend's Ex by Moinoni123(m): 4:13pm On Jan 06, 2017
Kondomatic:
Lmao.

Till when?
Re: Would You Date Or Marry Your Friend's Ex by Moinoni123(m): 4:14pm On Jan 06, 2017
Kondomatic:
Lmao.

Till when?
Re: Would You Date Or Marry Your Friend's Ex by jane5020(f): 4:16pm On Jan 06, 2017
Moinoni123:

You really can't go through with it.
No sir
Re: Would You Date Or Marry Your Friend's Ex by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 06, 2017
I wouldn't do both because no matter how hard I try I'm gonna loose my friend. She may say I'm fine with it but deep down in her mind she will never be happy seeing us together. I will not do it also because my conscience won't let me. No matter what caused their breakup I wouldn't want to have anything to do with my friends ex because I too would not want a friend to do same to me.
Re: Would You Date Or Marry Your Friend's Ex by jane5020(f): 4:43pm On Jan 06, 2017
elomez:
I wouldn't do both because no matter how hard I try I'm gonna loose my friend. She may say I'm fine with it but deep down in her mind she will never be happy seeing us together. I will not do it also because my conscience won't let me. No matter what caused their breakup I wouldn't want to have anything to do with my friends ex because I too would not want a friend to do same to me.

Exactly, do unto others what you want them to do unto you
Re: Would You Date Or Marry Your Friend's Ex by crystar: 8:37pm On Jan 06, 2017
Laughing as I read several comments here. I was hoping to see Yes and No but seems every one is going to the same direction all because someone is either ashamed to admit the truth or don't just wanna come out and look different. Under certain conditions you will.
Now let me tell you my story. Long a go, I had a girlfriend I intended to settle down with. She comes around, we played and had fun. I opened up to how about my intentions, plans, dreams and inspiration I got her introduced to my siblings and my friends as well.
Along the line, I couldn't meet up with the promise of buying her a phone bcoz I had a pressing need at hand, my school fee and rent. I only asked her to give me a month or two.
Not long after, called her one of the evening to reassure her that I haven't forgotten my promise that she should hold on for me. Weeks later ,either 2weeks and some days, so to speak, I was returning from work against my normal routine (of work - school -home) ,guess what?
As I passed through her neighborhood, she was coming out of a guy's house, her hair and shirt looked rumple. I tried calling her but my voice just went dead. On getting home I couldn't take it, I said maybe it's a mistake, that it might be someone else.
I dial her connect, and ask he
r to come that I got something for. Guess what? I confronted her but she denial she was the one. I laugh and reminded her of the vow that if she misbehave, I will breakup with her and date someone else. I did this because she was still putting on exact same clothes, a Jean and a t-shirt, same colors,men I was angry.
Time passes bye and it was the month of our birthday bcoz we share same month but different dates. Now something happened as we sat down to enjoy our moment together. Her phone rang and you know the devil knows how to disgrace is own. She lost appetite immediately, as I watched her confused state.
She lied her auntie bought her the phone, where as it was the other guy who was responsible for it.
At the end, we broke up and funny enough my new girl happened to be a good friend of her's ,one I haven't met or seen with her before. It was when they were discussing about me when they met that I knew they were friends. In fact she invited my new gf to come speak to me on her behalf and her friend doesn't know what to say until they got to my door and I was like what is happening and we were already into each other, she( my new) been an introvert was just crying in front of us and her friend (old girl f) joined her in the emotional breakdown. It was like I thought it was a different guy,she said
SO UNDER CERTAIN CONDITION YOU CAN AND YOU WILL DATE YOUR FRIEND EX. Thank you.
Re: Would You Date Or Marry Your Friend's Ex by jane5020(f): 8:47pm On Jan 06, 2017
crystar:
Laughing as I read several comments here. I was hoping to see Yes and No but seems every one is going to the same direction all because someone is either ashamed to admit the truth or don't just wanna come out and look different. Under certain conditions you will.
Now let me tell you my story. Long a go, I had a girlfriend I intended to settle down with. She comes around, we played and had fun. I opened up to how about my intentions, plans, dreams and inspiration I got her introduced to my siblings and my friends as well.
Along the line, I couldn't meet up with the promise of buying her a phone bcoz I had a pressing need at hand, my school fee and rent. I only asked her to give me a month or two.
Not long after, called her one of the evening to reassure her that I haven't forgotten my promise that she should hold on for me. Weeks later ,either 2weeks and some days, so to speak, I was returning from work against my normal routine (of work - school -home) ,guess what?
As I passed through her neighborhood, she was coming out of a guy's house, her hair and shirt looked rumple. I tried calling her but my voice just went dead. On getting home I couldn't take it, I said maybe it's a mistake, that it might be someone else.
I dial her connect, and ask he
r to come that I got something for. Guess what? I confronted her but she denial she was the one. I laugh and reminded her of the vow that if she misbehave, I will breakup with her and date someone else.
Time passes bye and it was the month of our birthday bcoz we share same month but different dates. Now something happened as we sat down to enjoy our moment together. Her phone rang and you know the devil knows how to disgrace is own. She lost appetite immediately, as I watched her confused state.
She lied her auntie bought her the phone, where as it was the other guy who was responsible for it.
At the end, we broke up and funny enough my new girl happened to be a good friend of her's ,one I haven't met or seen with her before. It was when they were discussing about me when they met that I knew they were friends. In fact she invited to come speak to me on her behalf and her friend doesn't know what to say until they got to my door and I was like what is happening and we were already into each other, she( my new) been an introvert was just crying in front of us and her friend (old girl f) joined her in the emotional breakdown. It was like I thought it was a different guy.
SO UNDER CERTAIN CONDITION YOU CAN AND YOU WILL DATE YOUR FRIEND EX. Thank you.

In ur case u did not know that they were friends,
The question is would you have date her if you knew that she was ex friend?
Re: Would You Date Or Marry Your Friend's Ex by Holuu(m): 8:58pm On Jan 06, 2017
Moinoni123:

Really. How did you go about it.
my bestfriend be the one who is dating my ex,he asked me can he go on dating my ex after breakup,i was like 'u can do anytin u like,b4 i could see it they started dating bt d most challenging part is that my friend happens to be my roomate in skul,nd dis gal is also in same skul..
anytime she visit i do feel unhappy before bt nw i care less 'life dn go on
Re: Would You Date Or Marry Your Friend's Ex by crystar: 9:00pm On Jan 06, 2017
jane5020:

In ur case u did not know that they were friends,
The question is would you have date her if you knew that she was ex friend?
Let me put it to you in this manner, if you had broken up with your Ex, and on getting to the state you met the friend of your Ex, who had been desperate to settle down and you are face with deportation from the state and she's here offering you a lifeline -Pls marry me or date to ensure your stay or face deportation what will you do?
Guy shine your eye, bye gone is bye gone. Is my Ex not living her life at will?
Re: Would You Date Or Marry Your Friend's Ex by jane5020(f): 9:02pm On Jan 06, 2017
crystar:
Let me put it to you in this manner, if you had broken up with your Ex, and on getting to the state you met the friend of your Ex, who had been desperate to settle down and you are face with deportation from the state and she's here offering you a lifeline -Pls marry me or date to ensure your stay or face deportation what will you do?
Guy shine your eye, bye gone is bye gone. Is my Ex not living her life at will?

When you put it like that i can't argue with you, but note that u are only doing that for benefits and not because you love her cool

1 Like

Re: Would You Date Or Marry Your Friend's Ex by crystar: 9:15pm On Jan 06, 2017
jane5020:

When you put it like that i can't argue with you, but note that u are only doing that for benefits and not because you love her cool

When you put it like that i can't argue with you, but note that u are only doing that for benefits and not because you love her
Am sure you will agree with me to a large extent that both marriage partners go into a relationship for mutual benefits, otherwise there won't be marriage.

I once argued with a guy on this thing call love-I only realized much later that the guy was right all along. You will see an old man in is 60,s getting married to a girl of 23. Tell what is she looking to get from such a relationship? Simple , The man is rich (Money)

Even you will abandon your boyfriend of over several years of dating if I come show you the right cash $$$$$$$$$$ ,a house, a car and a decent job maybe at my uncle, s firm
Tell me say you no go marry me? Nahim be say you get scorry.
Re: Would You Date Or Marry Your Friend's Ex by jane5020(f): 9:28pm On Jan 06, 2017
crystar:
Am sure you will agree with me to a large extent that both marriage partners go into a relationship for mutual benefits, otherwise there won't be marriage.

I once argued with a guy on this thing call love-I only realized much later that the guy was right all along. You will see an old man in is 60,s getting married to a girl of 23. Tell what is she looking to get from such a relationship? Simple , The man is rich (Money)

Even you will abandon your boyfriend of over several years of dating if I come show you the right cash $$$$$$$$$$ ,a house, a car and a decent job maybe at my uncle, s firm
Tell me say you no go marry me? Nahim be say you get scorry.

When are you coming to propose grin
Re: Would You Date Or Marry Your Friend's Ex by crystar: 9:51pm On Jan 06, 2017
jane5020:

When are you coming to propose grin
Can't help it babe-am blushing. send me pm
Re: Would You Date Or Marry Your Friend's Ex by Moinoni123(m): 11:02pm On Jan 06, 2017
Estharfabian:

LoL. why you curious? grin
Sha Answer

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Think He Is The Most Handsome Nl( Pics) / I Have Decided To Go Into Crime.. / I Am The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland Quote Me Anywhere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.