Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,058 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

How Far Can You Travel To Satisfy Your Partner ?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Far Can You Travel To Satisfy Your Partner ?? (546 Views)

Guys, What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done To Satisfy Your Sexual Urge? / How Far Can You Go Trying New Things In Bed With Boo / See What My Babe Does Daily Just To Satisfy Me (dont Open If Ur Jealous) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Far Can You Travel To Satisfy Your Partner ?? by MoDsHunter(m): 8:01pm On Jan 06, 2017
I am a Dung without border kinda guy, can travel miles to satisfy that Coochie..Guys how far can you travel just to satisfy your Girl's need.
Re: How Far Can You Travel To Satisfy Your Partner ?? by Frankdamaxx(m): 8:05pm On Jan 06, 2017
From Parlor to the other room.
Re: How Far Can You Travel To Satisfy Your Partner ?? by Cholls(m): 8:09pm On Jan 06, 2017
Frankdamaxx:
From Parlor to the other room.
my brother u b wizard.....u stole my thought.

2 Likes

Re: How Far Can You Travel To Satisfy Your Partner ?? by Kondomatic(m): 8:09pm On Jan 06, 2017
From the sitting room to the other room
Re: How Far Can You Travel To Satisfy Your Partner ?? by JudgementHammer: 8:25pm On Jan 06, 2017
Your girl na your girl. Na you know wetin you see in her weh make you fit travel planet for her. Some girls no worth 2miles. So getting a good girl is the koko
Re: How Far Can You Travel To Satisfy Your Partner ?? by MoDsHunter(m): 8:26pm On Jan 06, 2017
Kondomatic:
From the sitting room to the other room
Tahhh....Nook and and Kranny kinda guy,No go cripple your babe o.. undecided
Re: How Far Can You Travel To Satisfy Your Partner ?? by MoDsHunter(m): 8:27pm On Jan 06, 2017
JudgementHammer:
Your girl na your girl. Na you know wetin you see in her weh make you fit travel planet for her. Some girls no worth 2miles. So getting a good girl is the koko
2miles shocked

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Start Now / The 3 Necessary Evils / My Fiance Thinks Im A Loose LovePeddler. Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.