Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Where's The 'most Daring' Place You've Had Sex? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where's The 'most Daring' Place You've Had Sex? (12574 Views)

Where Is The Weird Place You've Had Erection? / Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) / Where Is The Strangest Place You've Had Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where's The 'most Daring' Place You've Had Sex? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 06, 2017
refiner:
Elegushi beach..

Where is elegushi beach.....

.situated? So finally u av been disvirgined grin..
Re: Where's The 'most Daring' Place You've Had Sex? by refiner(f): 10:33pm On Jan 06, 2017
RB007:

Where is elegushi beach.....

.situated? So finally u av been disvirgined grin..
grin

Nah...I'm still a secondary virgin..
Re: Where's The 'most Daring' Place You've Had Sex? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 06, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
you remember that night? tongue
Hehehehehe yay,sure. tongue
Re: Where's The 'most Daring' Place You've Had Sex? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 06, 2017
ouzo1:

Yes na....as my bosses wan show who am I to say no
hehehehe I'm honoured bros

Let's see what the organisers come up with
Re: Where's The 'most Daring' Place You've Had Sex? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 06, 2017
prettythicksme:
Hehehehehe yay,sure. tongue
you almost broke your back shocked
Re: Where's The 'most Daring' Place You've Had Sex? by Akanbibabatunde(m): 10:42pm On Jan 06, 2017
StarBukola:
Hmmmm,on the table
its better on A kitchen cabinet, u try it
Re: Where's The 'most Daring' Place You've Had Sex? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 06, 2017
refiner:
grin

Nah...I'm still a secondary virgin..

..How was it? Was it big? ...

.did you cry? Did you enjoy it?..
Re: Where's The 'most Daring' Place You've Had Sex? by Nomfanelo99(f): 10:48pm On Jan 06, 2017
cheesy
Re: Where's The 'most Daring' Place You've Had Sex? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 06, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
you almost broke your back shocked
Thank God i did not,cant try such again with you. cheesy
Re: Where's The 'most Daring' Place You've Had Sex? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 06, 2017
prettythicksme:
Thank God i did not,cant try such again with you. cheesy
konji no dey respect venue o. Remember
Re: Where's The 'most Daring' Place You've Had Sex? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jan 06, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
konji no dey respect venue o. Remember
grin grin True but cant coman go and kill myself away.

1 Like

Re: Where's The 'most Daring' Place You've Had Sex? by Gofwane(m): 11:08pm On Jan 06, 2017
Inside market
Re: Where's The 'most Daring' Place You've Had Sex? by Gofwane(m): 11:10pm On Jan 06, 2017
Inside market
Re: Where's The 'most Daring' Place You've Had Sex? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jan 06, 2017
prettythicksme:
grin grin True but cant coman go and kill myself away.
something must kill man na tongue
Re: Where's The 'most Daring' Place You've Had Sex? by siegfried99(m): 12:17am On Jan 07, 2017
On the community transformer

cool
Re: Where's The 'most Daring' Place You've Had Sex? by Nobody: 12:25am On Jan 07, 2017
*Singing *

"Sex in the lounge " - Nicki Minaj.
cheesy
Re: Where's The 'most Daring' Place You've Had Sex? by Nobody: 12:52am On Jan 07, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
On my bed shocked

And this place is daring?
Re: Where's The 'most Daring' Place You've Had Sex? by sipsip(m): 1:29am On Jan 07, 2017
On Yusuf's camp bed with Amina the camp cook, in sambisa forest. We were preparing to get attacked by Boko boys. Johnson was delaying us, still looking for his bullet proof vest. I just used that small time....
Re: Where's The 'most Daring' Place You've Had Sex? by Nobody: 2:04am On Jan 07, 2017
in my mind cry it was amazing

2 Likes

Re: Where's The 'most Daring' Place You've Had Sex? by Nobody: 2:07am On Jan 07, 2017
KissChrix:
On Romanceland
shocked ohhh .... virtual sex cheesy
Re: Where's The 'most Daring' Place You've Had Sex? by naija1stpikin: 2:39am On Jan 07, 2017
Nomfanelo99:
cheesy

tell us grin
Re: Where's The 'most Daring' Place You've Had Sex? by Dexema(m): 5:07am On Jan 07, 2017
iamkingzlee:
Church Toilet? undecided
Baddest nigga and you no fear God?
Mines a lecturers office.
Re: Where's The 'most Daring' Place You've Had Sex? by LorDBolton(m): 5:14am On Jan 07, 2017
Faculty orchard (love garden) under light rain after final paper. #uniBEN
Re: Where's The 'most Daring' Place You've Had Sex? by MrJonzer: 5:38am On Jan 07, 2017
StarBukola:
Hmmmm,on the table

Hmmm, u could slide easily. Hope his sliding-in teleported u to Port-Ecstasy?
Re: Where's The 'most Daring' Place You've Had Sex? by MrJonzer: 5:40am On Jan 07, 2017
Ebayray:
*Singing *

"Sex in the lounge " - Nicki Minaj.

cheesy

Hmmm that's something aii?
Re: Where's The 'most Daring' Place You've Had Sex? by MrJonzer: 5:43am On Jan 07, 2017
sipsip:
On Yusuf's camp bed with Amina the camp cook, in sambisa forest. We were preparing to get attacked by Boko boys. Johnson was delaying us, still looking for his bullet proof vest. I just used that small time....

Like seriously? And this is your spirit cos u got shot in the head in the process. Most daring place u had sex prize goes to you!
Re: Where's The 'most Daring' Place You've Had Sex? by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 07, 2017
ILuvGummyBearz:
shocked ohhh .... virtual sex cheesy

winkwink
Re: Where's The 'most Daring' Place You've Had Sex? by Jay542(m): 8:29am On Jan 07, 2017
iykekelvins:
3rd Mainland bridge
Lmao. I guess not
Re: Where's The 'most Daring' Place You've Had Sex? by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 07, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
something must kill man na tongue
Sure but not ur diick. grin grin
Re: Where's The 'most Daring' Place You've Had Sex? by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 07, 2017
Zoo
Re: Where's The 'most Daring' Place You've Had Sex? by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 07, 2017
prettythicksme:
Sure but not ur diick. grin grin
na wetin man sabi chop dey kill am
Re: Where's The 'most Daring' Place You've Had Sex? by sipsip(m): 8:57am On Jan 07, 2017
MrJonzer:

Like seriously? And this is your spirit cos u got shot in the head in the process. Most daring place u had sex prize goes to you!

Oh no sir. You're wrong. We came out victorious. Boko boys have been defeated. Infact, we just opened a night club and music Studio in sambisa. The first of more to come. Plus, Amina is still here so... Hurry!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How A Girl Wanted To Kill Me With Sexual Enjoyment / I Drank Homemade Tiger Nuts Milk And Lipton Tea Before Sleeping;See What Happens / I Think My Girlfriend Sent Me This Message Intended For Her Secret Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.