Stats: 3,151,825 members, 7,813,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

Where's The 'most Daring' Place You've Had Sex? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where's The 'most Daring' Place You've Had Sex? (12520 Views)

Where Is The Weird Place You've Had Erection? / Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) / Where Is The Strangest Place You've Had Sex (2) (3) (4)

Re: Where's The 'most Daring' Place You've Had Sex? by Eleniyan15: 5:41pm On Jan 07, 2017
refiner:
Nah...I'm still a secondary virgin..
I laff in Swahil secondary KO intermediary ni
Re: Where's The 'most Daring' Place You've Had Sex? by iraborosasu: 6:37pm On Jan 07, 2017
Ebayray:

Hehe cheesy.

Congrats dear on the award wink @dp.

Awwwwn Thanks grin
Re: Where's The 'most Daring' Place You've Had Sex? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 07, 2017
iraborosasu:

Awwwwn Thanks grin

You're welcome smiley.

Re: Where's The 'most Daring' Place You've Had Sex? by nairamaniac: 11:37pm On Jan 07, 2017
Sex in a Plane. Aero Contractors, to be specific.

Right there in the lavatory.
That's the best sex ever had.

DOING IT 30,000FEET ABOVE THE GROUND FEELS LIKE HEAVEN.
I was quite scared of plane crash tho, cos I would have only found myself climaxing in HELL.

FEELS GOOD GETTING INDUCTED TO THE MHC(MILE HIGH CLUB).

Re: Where's The 'most Daring' Place You've Had Sex? by youngcash99(m): 12:00am On Jan 08, 2017
Inside the well
Re: Where's The 'most Daring' Place You've Had Sex? by naija1stpikin: 1:39am On Jan 08, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

I don't kiss and tell cheesy
grin cheesy grin
Re: Where's The 'most Daring' Place You've Had Sex? by Nomfanelo99(f): 3:01am On Jan 08, 2017
Re: Where's The 'most Daring' Place You've Had Sex? by naija1stpikin: 9:12am On Jan 08, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

cheesy grin cheesy grin
u about to exhaust your emojis grin grin grin
Re: Where's The 'most Daring' Place You've Had Sex? by Nomfanelo99(f): 9:24am On Jan 08, 2017
naija1stpikin:

u about to exhaust your emojis grin grin grin

im planning on exhausting them if that is even possible cheesy
Re: Where's The 'most Daring' Place You've Had Sex? by naija1stpikin: 9:28am On Jan 08, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

im planning on exhausting them if that is even possible cheesy

if that will make you type more words, yes, go ahead and exhaust it grin smiley
Re: Where's The 'most Daring' Place You've Had Sex? by Nomfanelo99(f): 9:48am On Jan 08, 2017
naija1stpikin:

if that will make you type more words, yes, go ahead and exhaust it grin smiley

lol I don't kiss n tell lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Where's The 'most Daring' Place You've Had Sex? by naija1stpikin: 10:14am On Jan 08, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

lol I don't kiss n tell lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
cheesy cheesy smiley smiley cheesy cheesy
Re: Where's The 'most Daring' Place You've Had Sex? by Musty856(m): 10:19am On Jan 08, 2017
In the car .. It was pretty awesome.! it was more like a quickie though, 4-5mints then I came In her
Re: Where's The 'most Daring' Place You've Had Sex? by brownhawk: 11:32am On Jan 08, 2017
MrJonzer:
Had sex on the staircase (heard someone say that, I dunno Abt this)

Had sex on the beach

Had sex in the car

Had sex in the office

Had sex......

I just got high like I hit that right joint. I got high on the right hand side of high, then I wanted activity. I decided to take a stroll down my street. Walking down actually feeling like my feet was above the ground, yeah! I was floating! Have u floated? Do you wanna float? At this point I don't know wah I'm typing anymore...if you don't give a Bleep don't post shit here! This is actually my first post here.

#gibberish

[color=#990000][/color]MrJonzer[b][/b]
in my boss office
Re: Where's The 'most Daring' Place You've Had Sex? by Flow23(m): 12:41pm On Jan 08, 2017
StarBukola:
Hmmmm,on the table
. Hmm that's not really daring.
Re: Where's The 'most Daring' Place You've Had Sex? by Coyotejack(m): 1:26pm On Jan 08, 2017
nairamaniac:
Sex in a Plane. Aero Contractors, to be specific.

Right there in the lavatory.
That's the best sex ever had.

DOING IT 30,000FEET ABOVE THE GROUND FEELS LIKE HEAVEN.
I was quite scared of plane crash tho, cos I would have only found myself cumming in HELL.

FEELS GOOD GETTING INDUCTED TO THE MHC(MILE HIGH CLUB).
Welcome

Re: Where's The 'most Daring' Place You've Had Sex? by smartpyzee(m): 1:37pm On Jan 08, 2017
tongue

Re: Where's The 'most Daring' Place You've Had Sex? by Certifiedbillio(m): 2:36am On Jan 12, 2017
StarBukola:
Hmmmm,on the table
hmmmmm sweeeeeeet!!!
Re: Where's The 'most Daring' Place You've Had Sex? by adeniyisamuel59(m): 3:04am On Jan 12, 2017
With my lecturer in her office lying against the office table and my kondo passing through the back door.
Re: Where's The 'most Daring' Place You've Had Sex? by Certifiedbillio(m): 9:29pm On Jan 12, 2017
StarBukola:
Hmmmm,on the table
me too
Re: Where's The 'most Daring' Place You've Had Sex? by SexyCeline(f): 9:38pm On Jan 12, 2017
Ryt there in my guys car... it was crazy yet so much fun.. #team_quickies
Re: Where's The 'most Daring' Place You've Had Sex? by MrJonzer: 8:30am On Jan 17, 2017
SexyCeline:
Ryt there in my guys car... it was crazy yet so much fun.. #team_quickies

U have a really Sexy body. Body like a benz. kiss

How Guys Want Females Nowadays (photos) / I'm Pregnant For My Sister's Husband / See What This Lady Wore To A Party, Showing Her Full Brea Sts And Nippl**s