Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

8 Things A Man Must Have By Age 30 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Things A Man Must Have By Age 30 (4113 Views)

Ladies- Crossing Age 30 without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World. / A Man must Either Drink, Smoke Or Womanise. / Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Things A Man Must Have By Age 30 by lexotan(m): 8:31pm On Sep 16, 2018
Thirty (30) years is an age that requires a man to have acquired a lot of basic things in life. There are a lot of things a man should have achieved by the time he is 30. Here are some of these things;

1. Be mentally mature

Maturity sometimes does not depend on age. But at the age of 30, every man should be mature enough to know right and wrong.

2. Be in a serious relationship

If not marriage, then a man at this age should be in a more serious relationship that will eventually result into marriage. Walking the streets of Nairobi with casual partners does not count as a serious relationship here.

3. Be educated

This does not mean a masters, a degree or a diploma. It can be formal or informal. At least have something you have proper knowledge about.

4. Be employed or own a business

If not employment, then a business for the sake your own family. Make something out of life as early as you can.

5. Be responsible

Responsibility in this case has to come with age. A man at 30 should be a responsible man who is not forced to do things he should.

6. Be fully independent

No man is expected to be still asking for money from his parents at this age. Be your own self and find a way of survival.

7. Have a set goal

It is big shame for a man at 30 to lack direction. As a man, you should have some goals that you dream to achieve.

8. Have a home of your own

Of course no one expects a man at the age of 30 to be staying with parents. Buy or rent a home for yourself.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Things A Man Must Have By Age 30 by BigbamoAYO(m): 8:37pm On Sep 16, 2018
Am lacking only no 2 ,and nt up to 30, Its been God

3 Likes

Re: 8 Things A Man Must Have By Age 30 by fykes(m): 8:59pm On Sep 16, 2018
All is good my dear but life has never been black and white.
You can have all that before 30 and lose them all in an instant.
Just an accident at work or on the road and you are back to square one living with your parents and being a dependent.
I guess you would call job a failure if you saw him suffering.
Life is in lanes... We are all in our lanes.
My brother often says... There's no late time to make money as long as you don't soil your hands

32 Likes

Re: 8 Things A Man Must Have By Age 30 by Headlesschicken(m): 9:33pm On Sep 16, 2018
undecided And don't be dragging small small gals wiv dix slay boys... Those gals can delay destiny...

2 Likes

Re: 8 Things A Man Must Have By Age 30 by chiommy123(f): 10:15pm On Sep 16, 2018
And any man that doesn't have them eight by age thirty is not a man abi continue pushing people into depression and when they commit suicide you come here to mock them

19 Likes

Re: 8 Things A Man Must Have By Age 30 by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 16, 2018
lexotan:

Thirty (30) years is an age that requires a man to have acquired a lot of basic things in life. There are a lot of things a man should have achieved by the time he is 30. Here are some of these things;

1. Be mentally mature

Maturity sometimes does not depend on age. But at the age of 30, every man should be mature enough to know right and wrong.

If not marriage, then a man at this age should be in a more serious relationship that will eventually result into marriage. Walking the streets of Nairobi with casual partners does not count as a serious relationship here.

3. Be educated

This does not mean a masters, a degree or a diploma. It can be formal or informal. At least have something you have proper knowledge about.

If not employment, then a business for the sake your own family. Make something out of life as early as you can.

5. Be responsible

Responsibility in this case has to come with age. A man at 30 should be a responsible man who is not forced to do things he should.

6. Be fully independent

No man is expected to be still asking for money from his parents at this age. Be your own self and find a way of survival.

7. Have a set goal

It is big shame for a man at 30 to lack direction. As a man, you should have some goals that you dream to achieve.

Of course no one expects a man at the age of 30 to be staying with parents. Buy or rent a home for yourself.

There are no hard and fast rules to life. Let people live life at their own pace, police no dey arrest for that one. Delay is not denial...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Things A Man Must Have By Age 30 by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 16, 2018
chiommy123:
And any man that doesn't have them eight by age thirty is not a man abi continue pushing people into depression and when they commit suicide you come here to mock them

Don't mind him, awon self-acclaimed life coaches. undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Things A Man Must Have By Age 30 by boiz2men(m): 10:37pm On Sep 16, 2018
Only num 2 is the issue unfortunately. Mid twenties..
Re: 8 Things A Man Must Have By Age 30 by yomi007k(m): 10:57pm On Sep 16, 2018
chiommy123:
kiss
Re: 8 Things A Man Must Have By Age 30 by Offpoint: 10:58pm On Sep 16, 2018
Mod should close this thread, this thread may depress others..

Anybody can be anything at any age... we all got different time frame, cuz I still eat my pop food at 30 doesn't mean I can build him a house by 40...

3 Likes

Re: 8 Things A Man Must Have By Age 30 by Ay04z(m): 11:19pm On Sep 16, 2018
Diz is what bring Yahoo yahoo and money ritual. Close thread seun.
Re: 8 Things A Man Must Have By Age 30 by OneCorner: 11:51pm On Sep 16, 2018
BigbamoAYO:
I think it’s sense you need

2 Likes

Re: 8 Things A Man Must Have By Age 30 by BigbamoAYO(m): 12:18am On Sep 17, 2018
OneCorner:

I think it’s sense you need
What are your problems........ grin drop them for review

1 Like

Re: 8 Things A Man Must Have By Age 30 by Michelle55: 12:22am On Sep 17, 2018
lexotan:

1. Be mentally mature

3. Be educated

5. Be responsible

6. Be fully independent

7. Have a set goal

Please where did you get your weed from? Ughelli or Oshogbo? Because it seems your brain lacks the fundamental abilities to function well.
People should stop posting 8/10 things rubbish rather come up with positive and feasible ways on how to help each other scale through.
SM has led many to their early grave all in the quest for quick wealth. Let's learn to live within our means

2 Likes

Re: 8 Things A Man Must Have By Age 30 by Michelle55: 12:25am On Sep 17, 2018
BigbamoAYO:
Before you go say na satan ni? undecided
All this SM paparazzi wey you dey try form no fit you bros.. Just stylishly drop am. We know your type

Re: 8 Things A Man Must Have By Age 30 by BigbamoAYO(m): 12:35am On Sep 17, 2018
grin
Michelle55:

Before you go say na satan ni? undecided
All this SM paparazzi wey you dey try form no fit you bros.. Just stylishly drop am. We know your type
, I know who i am
Re: 8 Things A Man Must Have By Age 30 by lamidex(m): 2:48am On Sep 17, 2018
BigbamoAYO:
grin , I know who i am

Who are you?

1 Like

Re: 8 Things A Man Must Have By Age 30 by BigbamoAYO(m): 4:58am On Sep 17, 2018
grin
lamidex:

Who are you?
Re: 8 Things A Man Must Have By Age 30 by uchman(m): 5:05am On Sep 17, 2018
lamidex:

Who are you?

He be like SARS

No bear bear and mean face...
Re: 8 Things A Man Must Have By Age 30 by BigbamoAYO(m): 6:02am On Sep 17, 2018
uchman:

He be like SARS
No bear bear and mean face...
Lol, Monitoring Spirit
Re: 8 Things A Man Must Have By Age 30 by 1stNumeroUno: 6:07am On Sep 17, 2018
Hmmm...

Sometimes people draft out what you should have achieved at a particular age because of their personal 'story'. Op, what if I say all those (and more) should be achieved before age 25? Does that mean anyone outside it has failed?

So, my humble submission is - always live your life purposefully and enjoy it at same time.

1 Like

Re: 8 Things A Man Must Have By Age 30 by columbus007(m): 7:35am On Sep 17, 2018
my guy for all this things you mention pls have you achieved anyone yourself undecided
Re: 8 Things A Man Must Have By Age 30 by Quincymadu: 7:43am On Sep 17, 2018
In nigeria..at 30 some men are still looking for admission...
Our orientation about education is a major set back...
Most men at thirty even deserves to have done more than these...cos its a psychological thing and time scares every reasonable human...

Wht we shd be doing in our twenties are not done..hence most things are carried over to thirties... You wont believe how many Nigerians dat are jobless at dat age..
Mine is dat am jobless and confused....and i just turned 30...is a pity

1 Like

Re: 8 Things A Man Must Have By Age 30 by lilmax(m): 7:45am On Sep 17, 2018
chiommy123:
name one of what's listed that make men depressed....
Re: 8 Things A Man Must Have By Age 30 by MrPlato(m): 7:58am On Sep 17, 2018

I Have All In My Dream
Re: 8 Things A Man Must Have By Age 30 by lilmax(m): 8:01am On Sep 17, 2018
at 23, 24, 25 you don't have an apartment we understand, so don't let these yahoo boys freak you

but at 30 you do not have a place to stay and still claiming life is hard, still in your parents house, not even a house you are sharing with your guys by providing a small share of the rent....dude you are a JOKER

anyways na romance section be this
Re: 8 Things A Man Must Have By Age 30 by Nobody: 8:50am On Sep 17, 2018
What about a lady cheesy
Re: 8 Things A Man Must Have By Age 30 by ixihanzizz: 8:55am On Sep 17, 2018
GET WEBSITE FOR YOUR NGO/NON-PROFIT ORGANISATION FOR N19,999

World-class call-to-action Charity Website You Cant Get ANYWHERE Else!!!

A strong online presence is one of the things that non-profits simply can’t do without. You need a great website to make your voice heard on the web. Even if you have little or no budget for a website, you can still create an effective site.

We want to support NGOs that truly and genuinely strive to create a better the world, reduce poverty, increase school enrolment, save lives, reduce infant and mortality rates and help the less fortunate.

We may not have all the riches to give, just yet, but what we have, we want to give to genuine NGOs to further help them to put smiles on faces that truly need them
NGO WEBSITE FEATURES

• 1 year US-based Hosting (comes with unlimited Traffic)
• Beautiful Crafted NGO-focused Website with Solid SEO
• Logo Design for your NGO
• Blog on your Website
• Basic Digital Media Management and Marketing Training
• Websites comes with 99.9% uptime
• Free Website Maintenance for 1 Year!
• Plus Much More!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Trending Pictures Of A Bride, All In The Name Of BRIDAL SHOWER / I Am Fooled Again / Girls With Big Bum Bum Think The World Revolves Around Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.