Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,270 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Help: Delsu Certificate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help: Delsu Certificate (4118 Views)

Sex For Screening : How Delsu Staff Slept With My Girlfriend / DELSU Pharmacy Student Engaged With A Lexus During Her Introduction. / Man Propose To Girlfriend With New Lexus On Her Pharmacy Induction In Delsu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: Delsu Certificate by guy1234: 6:19pm On Mar 13, 2017
(Please pardon me, I know this isn't the right section to put this, but I know I will get a bigger audience here.)

Please does anyone know if the undergraduate certificate of Delsu graduates as far back as 2008 set been issued?

Someone has been telling me that her certificate is not ready and she graduated in 2008. This is kinda strange to me. Any info on this please
Re: Help: Delsu Certificate by benjanjo1: 6:32pm On Mar 13, 2017
guy1234:
(Please pardon me, I know this isn't the right section to put this, but I know I will get a bigger audience here.)

Please does anyone know if the undergraduate certificate of Delsu graduates as far back as 2008 set been issued?

Someone has been telling me that her certificate is not ready and she graduated in 2008. This is kinda strange to me. Any info on this please

that is certainly not true! it has been issued since! maybe the person no know him way. Go to student affairs and make enquiries about how to get it
Re: Help: Delsu Certificate by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 13, 2017
guy1234:

That is a big lie,I graduated Oct 2014 from Delsu ,I went there and collect my original certificate Nov 2015 not to talk of someone that rounded up 2008.

2 Likes

Re: Help: Delsu Certificate by McBrooklyn(m): 6:40pm On Mar 13, 2017
cry
Re: Help: Delsu Certificate by komek(m): 7:21pm On Mar 13, 2017
Libber:

That is a big lie,I graduated Oct 2014 from Delsu ,I went there and collect my original certificate Nov 2015 not to talk of someone that rounded up 2008.
How much did u pay and what is the stress like ? Pls revert.
Re: Help: Delsu Certificate by guy1234: 8:06pm On Mar 13, 2017
Thanks guys
Re: Help: Delsu Certificate by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 13, 2017
komek:

How much did u pay and what is the stress like ? Pls revert.
you will go and summit your statement of result, after that you proceed to the bank to pay 15k,you will create a bank draft of extra 525, total #15.525 no stress,don't tell me the person did not collect statement of result ,statement of result is issued immediately after graduation clearance, no stress as long as you have paid all your dues.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help: Delsu Certificate by komek(m): 9:30pm On Mar 15, 2017
Libber:

you will go and summit your statement of result, after that you proceed to the bank to pay 15k,you will create a bank draft of extra 525, total #15.525 no stress,don't tell me the person did not collect statement of result ,statement of result is issued immediately after graduation clearance, no stress as long as you have paid all your dues.

Thank you. I am actually asking for myself. I have not had time to go collect mine.
Re: Help: Delsu Certificate by Donpenny(m): 6:28pm On Apr 24, 2019
Libber:

pls how much do u pay before u were given
Re: Help: Delsu Certificate by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 24, 2019
I graduated 2009. Went 2018 to collect my certificate, and found out my own was omitted, was told to come back in 3months time. I paid #19000 for the certificate, #10000 for penalty, not coming on time to collect it and #4000 for delsu at 25 or so. I have sha collected it

2 Likes

Re: Help: Delsu Certificate by Donpenny(m): 6:58am On Apr 25, 2019
vivigurl:
I graduated 2009. Went 2018 to collect my certificate, and found out my own was omitted, was told to come back in 3months time. I paid #19000 for the certificate, #10000 for penalty, not coming on time to collect it and #4000 for delsu at 25 or so. I have sha collected it
Re: Help: Delsu Certificate by Elemental(m): 2:00pm On Nov 27, 2019
vivigurl:

I sent a mail
Re: Help: Delsu Certificate by Elemental(m): 2:33pm On Nov 27, 2019
vivigurl:

Pls, I need to ask you some questions concerning this
Re: Help: Delsu Certificate by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 28, 2019
Elemental:

Pls, I need to ask you some questions concerning this
Sorry i ran out of data. On free basic. Normally you're suppose to go by yourself. But the person who collected it, sorted them. You take it from the main campus.

2 Likes

Re: Help: Delsu Certificate by Elemental(m): 8:55am On Nov 28, 2019
vivigurl:
Sorry i ran out of data. On free basic. Normally you suppose to go by yourself. But the person who collected it, sorted them. You take it from the main campus.

Thanks
Re: Help: Delsu Certificate by Gloryfure: 3:01am On Sep 15, 2022
Pls I need help, how much does it cost to collect your student copy of transcripts from DELSU and also your certificate? Pls help with contact in DELSU
Re: Help: Delsu Certificate by iambayoeleshin(m): 2:44pm On Jul 06, 2023
Hi.
Did u wait for the 3months before you collected your certificate or you found a way to shorten the 3months?
Pls let me know because I'm currently going through same thing right now.
Thank you

Re: Help: Delsu Certificate by ItisWell22(f): 4:59pm On Jul 06, 2023
benjanjo1:

that is certainly not true! it has been issued since! maybe the person no know him way. Go to student affairs and make enquiries about how to get it

Or maybe the person no go the school at all… 🥱

(1) (Reply)

2day Is My Beautiful Sister Birthday!! Beautiful Photos Of Her / Hilarious! This Pictures of couples Trending Online / Please Why Do People Do This When buying roadside Corn ?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.