Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Name A Country For Each Letter Of Your Name - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Name A Country For Each Letter Of Your Name (5132 Views)

Miss Sahhara: Being Born In A Country Hostile To Gays & Transgender Makes Me Sad / A Letter Of Apology - Forgive Me / Can My Wife Do Sex ?if I Go Outside Country For Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name A Country For Each Letter Of Your Name by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jan 07, 2017
Defaramade:
Sorry, I mistook you for another person
okay! Defaramade sorry what does it mean?
Re: Name A Country For Each Letter Of Your Name by EmilieJones(f): 11:58pm On Jan 07, 2017
Defaramade:
You laugh like Hillary Clinton cheesy

Hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahaha I don't look like her though cheesy
Re: Name A Country For Each Letter Of Your Name by LordOfNaira: 12:00am On Jan 08, 2017
EmilieJones:

Awwww thank you for your compliment cheesy

I was quite good at maths wink

You are most welcome. Maybe if we had met earlier, we would have done our maths and maps together.

1 Like

Re: Name A Country For Each Letter Of Your Name by EmilieJones(f): 12:03am On Jan 08, 2017
LordofNairaland:

You are most welcome. Maybe if we had met earlier, we would have done our maths and maps together.

Yeah that would have been real helpful lol

1 Like

Re: Name A Country For Each Letter Of Your Name by Defaramade(m): 12:06am On Jan 08, 2017
L0velyn:

okay! Defaramade sorry what does it mean?
Kinda complicated, combination of two names Ade and Faramade. Ade is crown, while Faramade means cling to the crown. Just combined the two because someone already used the Faramade moniker.
Re: Name A Country For Each Letter Of Your Name by Defaramade(m): 12:08am On Jan 08, 2017
EmilieJones:

Hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahaha I don't look like her though cheesy
You sure don't look like her, but you have her boisterous laughter cheesy

1 Like

Re: Name A Country For Each Letter Of Your Name by LordOfNaira: 12:10am On Jan 08, 2017
EmilieJones:

Yeah that would have been real helpful lol

Really enjoyed this conversation with you. Do extend my greetings to your daughter. The Lord of Nairaland greets her. She would go places.

1 Like

Re: Name A Country For Each Letter Of Your Name by Nobody: 12:10am On Jan 08, 2017
grin

Lemme try mine...

Timor - Leste

Romania

Azerbaijan

PHILIPPINES

Qatar

United Kingdom

Estonia

Egypt

NIGERIA
Re: Name A Country For Each Letter Of Your Name by Nobody: 12:10am On Jan 08, 2017
Defaramade:
Kinda complicated, combination of two names Ade and Faramade. Ade is crown, while Faramade means cling to the crown. Just combined the two because someone already used the Faramade moniker.

nice one! grin
Re: Name A Country For Each Letter Of Your Name by cloudyskygrind(m): 12:11am On Jan 08, 2017
C. Canada
L. Liechtenstein
O. Oman
U. Ukraine
D. Denmark
Y. Yemen
S. Sierra Leone
K. Kazakhstan
Y. Yemen
G. Greece
R. Russia
I. India
N. New Zealand
D. Denmark
Re: Name A Country For Each Letter Of Your Name by EmilieJones(f): 12:11am On Jan 08, 2017
LordofNairaland:

Really enjoyed this conversation with you. Do extend my greetings to your daughter. The Lord of Nairaland greets her. She would go places.

I have 4 daughters. And I'm hoping they'll all go places 1 day smiley
Re: Name A Country For Each Letter Of Your Name by EmilieJones(f): 12:12am On Jan 08, 2017
Defaramade:
You sure don't look like her, but you have her boisterous laughter cheesy

You should hear it in real life!!!!! Like a mad woman
Re: Name A Country For Each Letter Of Your Name by Defaramade(m): 12:14am On Jan 08, 2017
L0velyn:

nice one! grin
Yeah, thanks Ma'am cheesy
Re: Name A Country For Each Letter Of Your Name by LordOfNaira: 12:15am On Jan 08, 2017
EmilieJones:

I have 4 daughters. And I'm hoping they'll all go places 1 day smiley

Wow!!!

The elders have a saying that the venom of the viper does nothing to the back of the tortoise. Your girls will all go places.

1 Like

Re: Name A Country For Each Letter Of Your Name by Nobody: 12:16am On Jan 08, 2017
Defaramade:
Yeah, thanks Ma'am cheesy
uwc
Re: Name A Country For Each Letter Of Your Name by Defaramade(m): 12:16am On Jan 08, 2017
EmilieJones:

You should hear it in real life!!!!! Like a mad woman
Lol, mad woman ke, grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Name A Country For Each Letter Of Your Name by EmilieJones(f): 12:17am On Jan 08, 2017
Defaramade:
Lol, mad woman ke, grin cheesy

Straight up tongue
Re: Name A Country For Each Letter Of Your Name by EmilieJones(f): 12:19am On Jan 08, 2017
LordofNairaland:

Wow!!!

The elders have a saying that the venom of the viper does nothing to the back of the tortoise. Your girls will all go places.

Thank you smiley
Re: Name A Country For Each Letter Of Your Name by LordOfNaira: 12:21am On Jan 08, 2017
EmilieJones:

Thank you smiley
You are most welcome.

1 Like

Re: Name A Country For Each Letter Of Your Name by Defaramade(m): 12:21am On Jan 08, 2017
EmilieJones:

Straight up tongue
Lol, are you a comedian? grin
Re: Name A Country For Each Letter Of Your Name by EmilieJones(f): 12:28am On Jan 08, 2017
Defaramade:
Lol, are you a comedian? grin

Nope you're just making me laffffffffffffff
Re: Name A Country For Each Letter Of Your Name by Defaramade(m): 12:33am On Jan 08, 2017
EmilieJones:

Nope you're just making me laffffffffffffff
Really? You are the one making me laugh grin grin

1 Like

Re: Name A Country For Each Letter Of Your Name by EmilieJones(f): 12:35am On Jan 08, 2017
Defaramade:
Really? You are the one making me laugh grin grin

Now am in a crazy kinda mood hahahahahaha f*** I think I've lost the plot tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Name A Country For Each Letter Of Your Name by Defaramade(m): 12:39am On Jan 08, 2017
EmilieJones:

Now am in a crazy kinda mood hahahahahaha f*** I think I've lost the plot tongue tongue tongue tongue
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Name A Country For Each Letter Of Your Name by EmilieJones(f): 12:42am On Jan 08, 2017
Defaramade:
grin grin grin

That's what I feel like right now grin grin grin grin grin grin grin proper tears rolling down my cheeks laughing. I do make myself giggle at times
Re: Name A Country For Each Letter Of Your Name by Nobody: 12:47am On Jan 08, 2017
L0velyn:

I am new here , what do you mean by that??

Re: Name A Country For Each Letter Of Your Name by Nobody: 7:32am On Jan 08, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
angry
hello
Re: Name A Country For Each Letter Of Your Name by oluwashedy: 7:39am On Jan 08, 2017
O= Oman
L= Liberia
U= Ukraine
W= Wales
A= Afghanistan
S= Sudan
H= Hungary
E= Egypt
D= Denmark
Y= Yugoslavia
Re: Name A Country For Each Letter Of Your Name by chukz999(m): 8:27am On Jan 08, 2017
C= CROTIA H= HONG KONG U= UKRAINE K= KENYA W= WALES U= UBZEKISTAN N= NETHERLAND W= WALES E= ENGLAND I= ISREAL K= KUWAIT E= EQUITORIAL GUINEA
Re: Name A Country For Each Letter Of Your Name by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 08, 2017
L0velyn:
angry
hello

Re: Name A Country For Each Letter Of Your Name by Musty856(m): 10:28am On Jan 08, 2017
M- Meca

U- Uyo

S- San Diego

T- Texas

A- America

P- Philippines

H- Hungary

A- Abia
Re: Name A Country For Each Letter Of Your Name by mhisbliss(f): 10:29am On Jan 08, 2017
M-mauritania
H-hungary
I-india
S-singapore
B-bahamas
L-lithuania
I-indonesia
S-scotland
S-serbia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

. / Something Really Really Tempting Just Happened To Me / Why Are Nigerian Women Naturally Born Beggers?[pictures Of The Begger]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.