Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,714 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

Why You Shouldn't Approach Extremely Pretty Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Shouldn't Approach Extremely Pretty Girls (11739 Views)

'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says / These Are The Reasons Why I Never Approach Pretty Girls. / Say Something About This Pretty Girls Smoking Weed In The Slum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Shouldn't Approach Extremely Pretty Girls by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 08, 2017
1) arrogance. Pretty girls think highly of themselves and feel almost every guy isn't worth their attention. So only bad guys with affluence suceed in wooing them after enough enticement

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Shouldn't Approach Extremely Pretty Girls by slimthugchimee2(m): 5:53pm On Jan 08, 2017
i dont approach girls angrygirls approach me angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Shouldn't Approach Extremely Pretty Girls by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 08, 2017
2) bad countenance. Pretty girls have a way of scaring people away from themselves with their facial expression. I sat close to one today in church, when it was time for sign of peace, she didn't look me in the eye and only stretched half of her palm when i thought i would feel the whole softness

3 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Approach Extremely Pretty Girls by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 08, 2017
3) small shape. Pretty girls many a times lack the dollyjoy kind of front and rokiatu kind of back. Their selling point is just their face; except for some curvy ibo girls

11 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Approach Extremely Pretty Girls by chibwike(m): 5:58pm On Jan 08, 2017
redbeans:
1) arrogance. Pretty girls think highly of themselves and feel almost every guy isn't worth their attention. So only bad guys with affluence suceed in wooing them after enough enticement
So why should i not approach them
Re: Why You Shouldn't Approach Extremely Pretty Girls by Lionbite(m): 5:58pm On Jan 08, 2017
slimthugchimee2:
i dont approach girls angrygirls approach me angry
and who the fvck are you? Zac efron?

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Approach Extremely Pretty Girls by Emescot(m): 5:59pm On Jan 08, 2017
redbeans:
2) bad countenance. Pretty girls have a way of scaring people away from themselves with their facial expression. I sat close to one today in church, when it was time for sign of peace, she didn't look me in the eye and only stretched half of her palm when i thought i would feel the whole softness
Lmao, mad guy like me have a way of making such a girl look stupid, i will stretch my hand to her when she is bringing it I will just weave her hand and look away and shake the rest, I wont even care what her reaction would be, but i will do that to her 2 times grin

3 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Approach Extremely Pretty Girls by slimthugchimee2(m): 5:59pm On Jan 08, 2017
Lionbite:

and who the fvck are you? Zac efron?

trey songz identical twin angry
Re: Why You Shouldn't Approach Extremely Pretty Girls by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 08, 2017
4) bad in chatting. Due to many attention and lack of interest for guys in their level, they respond poorly to discussions. You hear replies like 'k', 'whatever', 'meaning' etc. Ordinary No again, you see N (wicked)

8 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Approach Extremely Pretty Girls by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 08, 2017
Op

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Approach Extremely Pretty Girls by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 08, 2017
5) not wife material. While dating them, they can't wash ur 'boxers', cook or tidy your house. They just lie watching zeeworld, nagging and collecting N-power alert from you.

FLEE smiley add yours guys
Re: Why You Shouldn't Approach Extremely Pretty Girls by Lionbite(m): 6:05pm On Jan 08, 2017
slimthugchimee2:

trey songz identical twin angry

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Approach Extremely Pretty Girls by slimthugchimee2(m): 6:07pm On Jan 08, 2017
[quote author=Lionbite post=52642020][/quote]
undecided

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Approach Extremely Pretty Girls by ObioratheBully: 6:10pm On Jan 08, 2017
I don't even understand what is happening on this section again..
Re: Why You Shouldn't Approach Extremely Pretty Girls by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 08, 2017
ObioratheBully:
I don't even understand what is happening on this section again..
The Kind of threads we see nowadays........
Re: Why You Shouldn't Approach Extremely Pretty Girls by igho003(m): 6:30pm On Jan 08, 2017
boss na true talk has me handsome reach I track one fine gal I jus tell him cutie na him de babe tell me what with bad eye na him I quickly tell am I wasn't talking to u

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Approach Extremely Pretty Girls by firstking01(m): 8:18pm On Jan 08, 2017
igho003:
boss na true talk has me handsome reach I track one fine gal I jus tell him cutie na him de babe tell me what with bad eye na him I quickly tell am I wasn't talking to u
You got no balls man.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Approach Extremely Pretty Girls by dacblogger: 6:31am On Jan 09, 2017
redbeans:
4) bad in chatting. Due to many attention and lack of interest for guys in their level, they respond poorly to discussions. You hear replies like 'k', 'whatever', 'meaning' etc. Ordinary No again, you see N (wicked)
any gal that chats like that dat with a guy is just nt interested in chatting with you...
Re: Why You Shouldn't Approach Extremely Pretty Girls by Nobody: 7:52am On Jan 09, 2017
ok
Re: Why You Shouldn't Approach Extremely Pretty Girls by Nobody: 6:13am On Jan 14, 2017
Emescot:
Lmao, mad guy like me have a way of making such a girl look stupid, i will stretch my hand to her when she is bringing it I will just weave her hand and look away and shake the rest, I wont even care what her reaction would be, but i will do that to her 2 times grin
bado grin
Re: Why You Shouldn't Approach Extremely Pretty Girls by Nobody: 6:16am On Jan 14, 2017
igho003:
as in eh...
Re: Why You Shouldn't Approach Extremely Pretty Girls by Nobody: 7:44am On Jan 14, 2017
dacblogger:

any gal that chats like that dat with a guy is just nt interested in chatting with you...
some it is their character oo

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Approach Extremely Pretty Girls by Bahddo(m): 9:21am On Jan 14, 2017
No girl is EXTREMELY pretty in my eyes.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Approach Extremely Pretty Girls by Joiceee(f): 9:27am On Jan 14, 2017
redbeans:
5) not wife material. While dating them, they can't wash ur 'boxers', cook or tidy your house. They just lie watching zeeworld, nagging and collecting N-power alert from you.

FLEE smiley add yours guys
you spoilt the list when you added " wash your boxers ''
Re: Why You Shouldn't Approach Extremely Pretty Girls by makydee(f): 9:33am On Jan 14, 2017
This is stupid. Especially, the "no shape".

You think you can satisfy a girl with your 2.1?..I laugh.......
Re: Why You Shouldn't Approach Extremely Pretty Girls by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 14, 2017
To a man there is no girl that is not pretty. Men want more than beauty.

You should ask why some men go after house helps though they are married to a beauty queen.

Its complicated. Beauty fades and if a lady has nothing else to offer apart from facial beauty she quickly fades in the mans eyes.

We are in an upside down generation where all attention is focused on enhancing physical features and beauty above personality and substance. Meanwhile humans are what we bear not for physicality but for substance.

This is the reason marriages keep on failing. People fall for physicalities whose value fades quickly and then they get bored because what faces them is emptiness.

Its the same reason the latest cars, phones and eye catching houses of today quickly become old school in 1 or 2 years, with newer stuffs taking over.

Conclusion: Spend greater energy to build your substance/soul/personality. An air/aura of a strong/confident/beautiful personality will keep a man for 20 years longer than having just the face of Cleopatra.

6 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Approach Extremely Pretty Girls by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 14, 2017
But at the end, pretty girls are always the best.

4 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Approach Extremely Pretty Girls by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 14, 2017
Catalin:
Best in what?

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Approach Extremely Pretty Girls by knightsson: 10:12am On Jan 14, 2017
dacblogger:

This has become a fallacy.

Today's girls, either they like the guy or not chats that way, simply because majority of today's girls has embedded in them boringness, always lack what to say and bad in English typing, so they just reply with those weird kinda replies to cover their numerous flaws.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Shouldn't Approach Extremely Pretty Girls by knightsson: 10:13am On Jan 14, 2017
Catalin:

Best in what please? attitude or on bed?
Re: Why You Shouldn't Approach Extremely Pretty Girls by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 14, 2017
onirugbon:

Best in what?
They are the best for dating. Going out with a pretty girl for an occasion is heavenly.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Approach Extremely Pretty Girls by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 14, 2017
Catalin:
They are the best for dating. Going out with a pretty girl for an occasion is heavenly.

Ok I understand. So are you pretty?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning / MEN!! Understand That Women Will Hate You Because Of These 4 Things!! (photo) / How I Started Making Love With My Boss Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.