Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,243 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Why You Shouldn't Approach Extremely Pretty Girls - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Shouldn't Approach Extremely Pretty Girls (11802 Views)

'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says / These Are The Reasons Why I Never Approach Pretty Girls. / Say Something About This Pretty Girls Smoking Weed In The Slum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Shouldn't Approach Extremely Pretty Girls by Nobody: 6:53am On Jan 16, 2017
Dating beautiful girls na wahala though i have met some that are rich, beautiful and well mannered, but they are few so pls just get an okay girl and make her your perfect one instead of struggling to date beautiful girls as their attitude pisses one off and settle down with her a there is no time
Re: Why You Shouldn't Approach Extremely Pretty Girls by Emescot(m): 9:33am On Jan 16, 2017
ebonyeyes88:
but it'll never happen. You think you're that special to even come close? Smh..
''I sat close to one today in church, when it
was time for sign of peace, she didn't look me in the
eye and only stretched half of her palm when i
thought i would feel the whole softness'' U see that was what the Op wrote in number 2, in the Catholic church when its time for the sign of peace u have to shake hands with people around you, do u have to be special before u sit and come close to a beautiful girl in the house of God? I sense you are a feminist judging by ur Posts here
Re: Why You Shouldn't Approach Extremely Pretty Girls by ebonyeyes88(f): 9:52am On Jan 16, 2017
Emescot:
''I sat close to one today in church, when it
was time for sign of peace, she didn't look me in the
eye and only stretched half of her palm when i
thought i would feel the whole softness'' U see that was what the Op wrote in number 2, in the Catholic church when its time for the sign of peace u have to shake hands with people around you, do u have to be special before u sit and come close to a beautiful girl in the house of God? I sense you are a feminist judging by ur Posts here
You called me a feminist,ok but judging is a sin, and you go to church?
Re: Why You Shouldn't Approach Extremely Pretty Girls by ebonyeyes88(f): 9:58am On Jan 16, 2017
topsnet:

Dear, you are beautiful, but that shouldn't get in your head as there are other girls prettier than you.
No you misunderstood me hunny, I'm one of the pretty girls you're talking about but all I'm saying is that we run the world! #Beyonce#
Re: Why You Shouldn't Approach Extremely Pretty Girls by ebonyeyes88(f): 9:59am On Jan 16, 2017
topsnet:
Dating beautiful girls na wahala though i have met some that are rich, beautiful and well mannered, but they are few so pls just get an okay girl and make her your perfect one instead of struggling to date beautiful girls as their attitude pisses one off and settle down with her a there is no time
Why you mad?
Re: Why You Shouldn't Approach Extremely Pretty Girls by ebonyeyes88(f): 10:03am On Jan 16, 2017
MrWhaley:

Is that what your mind is telling you or is that what you feel it's supposed to be?
A woman knows her worth more than a man will ever know. She told you the best thing she could offer a man in his life,and you scolded her for telling the truth. Wtf you niccas want?an arm and a leg?
Re: Why You Shouldn't Approach Extremely Pretty Girls by Emescot(m): 10:04am On Jan 16, 2017
ebonyeyes88:
You called me a feminist,ok but judging is a sin, and you go to church?
I stopped going... Too many christian Laws was driving me crazy, and i didnt judge you, I only felt you are feminist but maybe am wrong
Re: Why You Shouldn't Approach Extremely Pretty Girls by ebonyeyes88(f): 10:09am On Jan 16, 2017
Men just want respect and to feel like they're in control. But one thing I know for sure, it takes respect to receive it back. Even though the man is the head of his family, the woman is the brain, neck, and the spinal cord..most importantly you need the woman to bring forth life because you cannot bring forth a child alone. tongue
Re: Why You Shouldn't Approach Extremely Pretty Girls by ebonyeyes88(f): 10:12am On Jan 16, 2017
Emescot:
I stopped going... Too many christian Laws was driving me crazy, and i didnt judge you, I only felt you are feminist but maybe am wrong
No I am right I don't care if pro people disagree. You feel that I'm a feminist? This is an opinion but yet in a big way seems to me you're being judgemental. If you don't think so, cool.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Approach Extremely Pretty Girls by ebonyeyes88(f): 10:18am On Jan 16, 2017
Emescot:
ok kool
Re: Why You Shouldn't Approach Extremely Pretty Girls by Emescot(m): 10:40am On Jan 16, 2017
ebonyeyes88:
No I am right I don't care if pro people disagree. You feel that I'm a feminist? This is an opinion but yet in a big way seems to me you're being judgemental. If you don't think so, cool.
Looking at your profile tho, you are not a Nigerian?
Re: Why You Shouldn't Approach Extremely Pretty Girls by ebonyeyes88(f): 10:46am On Jan 16, 2017
Emescot:
Looking at your profile tho, you are not a Nigerian?
Ha Ha why do you think so?
Re: Why You Shouldn't Approach Extremely Pretty Girls by Emescot(m): 10:53am On Jan 16, 2017
ebonyeyes88:
Ha Ha why do you think so?
It says u are from U.S and ur pic looks like that...
Re: Why You Shouldn't Approach Extremely Pretty Girls by ebonyeyes88(f): 10:58am On Jan 16, 2017
Emescot:
It says u are from U.S and ur pic looks like that...
Well I be damned# southern accent# Lolzz btw there are so many Nigerian people that live here but I don't think Donald Trump likes immigrants right now..
Re: Why You Shouldn't Approach Extremely Pretty Girls by Emescot(m): 11:01am On Jan 16, 2017
ebonyeyes88:
Well I be damned# southern accent# Lolzz btw there are so many Nigerian people that live here but I don't think Donald Trump likes immigrants right now..
Lol No wonder, and I was wondering who the ''Woman'' right activist.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Approach Extremely Pretty Girls by ebonyeyes88(f): 11:04am On Jan 16, 2017
Emescot:
Lol No wonder, and I was wondering who the ''Woman'' right activist.
Yea we definitely have superpower feminist in the U.S. most of them are lesbians. And that's why I didn't like when you felt that way about me because that word is associated with being gay.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Approach Extremely Pretty Girls by Emescot(m): 11:08am On Jan 16, 2017
ebonyeyes88:
Yea we definitely have superpower feminist in the U.S. most of them are lesbians. And that's why I didn't like when you felt that way about me because that word is associated with being gay.
Yeah, and you too take it easy with the men, u were replying the posts like someone who hate men alot, or was ur heary broken by one?
Re: Why You Shouldn't Approach Extremely Pretty Girls by ebonyeyes88(f): 11:13am On Jan 16, 2017
Emescot:
Yeah, and you too take it easy with the men, u were replying the posts like someone who hate men alot, or was ur heary broken by one?
Yea some of them I do.. Just look at post. I need a ride or die team of females to go in on this one guy thread. He's really getting on my nerves. Seems like he hates women. I just want to mentally torture him until he gives in..lol
Re: Why You Shouldn't Approach Extremely Pretty Girls by ebonyeyes88(f): 11:18am On Jan 16, 2017
Emescot:
My heart is broken, I'm married, to be honest I become very bored so at times I could lash out anything to get a response back. If it's negative ok then you've started a war..smh I don't really hate people but it stirs up a lot of negativity when people talk about shiit they don't know about me. That's all...
Re: Why You Shouldn't Approach Extremely Pretty Girls by Emescot(m): 11:18am On Jan 16, 2017
ebonyeyes88:
Yea some of them I do.. Just look at post. I need a ride or die team of females to go in on this one guy thread. He's really getting on my nerves. Seems like he hates women. I just want to mentally torture him until he gives in..lol
Lol Maybe he is gay, but hey whatever rocks his boat, just let him be, dont go aroond looking for trouble cheesy
Re: Why You Shouldn't Approach Extremely Pretty Girls by Emescot(m): 11:21am On Jan 16, 2017
ebonyeyes88:
My heart is broken, I'm married, to be honest I become very bored so at times I could lash out anything to get a response back. If it's negative ok then you've started a war..smh I don't really hate people but it stirs up a lot of negativity when people talk about shiit they don't know about me. That's all...
Wow! Happily married or just married? grin
Re: Why You Shouldn't Approach Extremely Pretty Girls by ebonyeyes88(f): 11:21am On Jan 16, 2017
Emescot:
Lol Maybe he is gay, but hey whatever rocks his boat, just let him be, dont go aroond looking for trouble cheesy
I'm sorry but I have too..Lolzz OMG my account has been deactivated by the mods like maybe 20 times in 5 years lol it ok tho..
Re: Why You Shouldn't Approach Extremely Pretty Girls by ebonyeyes88(f): 11:22am On Jan 16, 2017
Emescot:
5 years! Yea blah! Blah!
Re: Why You Shouldn't Approach Extremely Pretty Girls by ebonyeyes88(f): 11:23am On Jan 16, 2017
Emescot:
happily just married
Re: Why You Shouldn't Approach Extremely Pretty Girls by Emescot(m): 11:29am On Jan 16, 2017
ebonyeyes88:
I'm sorry but I have too..Lolzz OMG my account has been deactivated by the mods like maybe 20 times in 5 years lol it ok tho..
For someone whose profile reads ''I am very nice'' and ''Most times I'm misunderstood''. I must admit u like trouble
Re: Why You Shouldn't Approach Extremely Pretty Girls by Emescot(m): 11:32am On Jan 16, 2017
ebonyeyes88:
5 years! Yea blah! Blah!
5 years? Thats great. Maybe if i had kept a girl for half of 5yrs then maybe i too would have been married grin but then again marriage is scary

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Approach Extremely Pretty Girls by ebonyeyes88(f): 12:41pm On Jan 16, 2017
Emescot:
For someone whose profile reads ''I am very nice'' and ''Most times I'm misunderstood''. I must admit u like trouble
Most times I joke around but in a dirty way people may misunderstand. I'm very nice especially in person. Anyone who knows me would say I'm the most down to earth person youd ever want to know. I like cookouts, hanging with my family and more.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Approach Extremely Pretty Girls by Emescot(m): 12:56pm On Jan 16, 2017
ebonyeyes88:
Most times I joke around but in a dirty way people may misunderstand. I'm very nice especially in person. Anyone who knows me would say I'm the most down to earth person youd ever want to know. I like cookouts, hanging with my family and more.
I think you are cool. But when u're not starting a fight online what do u do?
Re: Why You Shouldn't Approach Extremely Pretty Girls by Genea(f): 1:02pm On Jan 16, 2017
knightsson:

This has become a fallacy.

Today's girls, either they like the guy or not chats that way, simply because majority of today's girls has embedded in them boringness, always lack what to say and bad in English typing, so they just reply with those weird kinda replies to cover their numerous flaws.
I get to see all these bad chatting and all, wah if u r d problem and not her
Re: Why You Shouldn't Approach Extremely Pretty Girls by Genea(f): 1:02pm On Jan 16, 2017
onirugbon:
To a man there is no girl that is not pretty. Men want more than beauty.

You should ask why some men go after house helps though they are married to a beauty queen.

Its complicated. Beauty fades and if a lady has nothing else to offer apart from facial beauty she quickly fades in the mans eyes.

We are in an upside down generation where all attention is focused on enhancing physical features and beauty above personality and substance. Meanwhile humans are what we bear not for physicality but for substance.

This is the reason marriages keep on failing. People fall for physicalities whose value fades quickly and then they get bored because what faces them is emptiness.

Its the same reason the latest cars, phones and eye catching houses of today quickly become old school in 1 or 2 years, with newer stuffs taking over.

Conclusion: Spend greater energy to build your substance/soul/personality. An air/aura of a strong/confident/beautiful personality will keep a man for 20 years longer than having just the face of Cleopatra.

right on track....
Re: Why You Shouldn't Approach Extremely Pretty Girls by Bahddo(m): 1:39pm On Jan 16, 2017
ebonyeyes88:
No man is extremely handsome in my eyes
lol congrats. We do not have many men obsessing about how handsome they look though. It's mostly a woman thing. tongue
Re: Why You Shouldn't Approach Extremely Pretty Girls by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 16, 2017
ebonyeyes88:
*lord save me from karashika* grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

9 Hilarious Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Gay (**must read :D) / 50 Things Women Do Wrong In The Bedroom / Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.