Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,264 members, 7,829,539 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Why You Shouldn't Approach Extremely Pretty Girls - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Shouldn't Approach Extremely Pretty Girls (11790 Views)

'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says / These Are The Reasons Why I Never Approach Pretty Girls. / Say Something About This Pretty Girls Smoking Weed In The Slum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Shouldn't Approach Extremely Pretty Girls by MrWhaley: 3:46pm On Jan 16, 2017
ebonyeyes88:
A woman knows her worth more than a man will ever know. She told you the best thing she could offer a man in his life,and you scolded her for telling the truth. Wtf you niccas want?an arm and a leg?
How does that bear any semblance with a scolding? I simply asked her a clear question.
Moreover, what she said could just be an exaggerated attempt at self projection. She might know her worth, Yes.
But still, would a rational man see that 'worth' as something substantial? It's what others think of you that defines who you truly are(most times).
Re: Why You Shouldn't Approach Extremely Pretty Girls by knightsson: 4:20pm On Jan 16, 2017
Genea:
I get to see all these bad chatting and all, wah if u r d problem and not her

I am infallible, I am never wrong.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Approach Extremely Pretty Girls by Genea(f): 5:17pm On Jan 16, 2017
knightsson:

I am infallible, I am never wrong.
naso una dey talk... Guys won't accept they are at fault, always massaging their ego
Re: Why You Shouldn't Approach Extremely Pretty Girls by EmperorLee(m): 5:19pm On Jan 16, 2017
Genea:
naso una dey talk... Guys won't accept they are at fault, always massaging their ego

Omo yii re.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Approach Extremely Pretty Girls by Genea(f): 5:20pm On Jan 16, 2017
EmperorLee:

Omo yii re.
wah is happen?? U sef yaf come to massage ur ego too abi??
Re: Why You Shouldn't Approach Extremely Pretty Girls by EmperorLee(m): 5:22pm On Jan 16, 2017
Genea:
wah is happen?? U sef yaf come to massage ur ego too abi??

Wu u epp ? Gerrat joor.

I go piss kiss
Re: Why You Shouldn't Approach Extremely Pretty Girls by knightsson: 5:23pm On Jan 16, 2017
Genea:

I don't know about other guys, but for me, I always do no wrong. I was born the head and always act as one. And also, God created MAN not human in his own image and likeness. God is perfect, that means men are also perfect beings.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Approach Extremely Pretty Girls by Genea(f): 5:29pm On Jan 16, 2017
knightsson:

I don't know about other guys, but for me, I always do no wrong. I was born the head and always act as one. And also, God created MAN not human in his own image and likeness. God is perfect, that means men are also perfect beings.
and women are?? Ur comment reeks of partiality, r u a sexist?
Re: Why You Shouldn't Approach Extremely Pretty Girls by Genea(f): 5:30pm On Jan 16, 2017
EmperorLee:

Wu u epp ? Gerrat joor.

I go piss kiss
mesef go piss, abeg hide ya tin angry
Re: Why You Shouldn't Approach Extremely Pretty Girls by ebonyeyes88(f): 5:38pm On Jan 16, 2017
MrWhaley:

How does that bear any semblance with a scolding? I simply asked her a clear question.
Moreover, what she said could just be an exaggerated attempt at self projection. She might know her worth, Yes.
But still, would a rational man see that 'worth' as something substantial? It's what others think of you that defines who you truly are(most times).

No Its what you think of yourself is mostly important.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Approach Extremely Pretty Girls by knightsson: 5:43pm On Jan 16, 2017
Genea:
and women are?? Ur comment reeks of partiality, r u a sexist?

The bible boldly state men re the head and women should subject to their husbands(men), just like a boss in a company is the head and its imperative and a must the company employees subject themselves to the boss. That I believe makes women lesser than men.

Sexist? not at all, but I do always say what I think is right.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Approach Extremely Pretty Girls by ebonyeyes88(f): 5:44pm On Jan 16, 2017
redbeans:
*lord save me from karashika* grin
Lord save women from men like you she will eventually die from a heart attack.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Approach Extremely Pretty Girls by Genea(f): 5:47pm On Jan 16, 2017
knightsson:

The bible boldly state men re the head and women should subject to their husbands(men), just like a boss in a company is the head and its imperative and a most the company employees has to subject themselves to the boss. That I believe makes women lesser than men.

Sexist? not at all, but I do always say what I think is right.
no you are wrong, yes the bible says be submissive but I don't think it shud b in all cases
Re: Why You Shouldn't Approach Extremely Pretty Girls by knightsson: 5:49pm On Jan 16, 2017
Genea:
no you are wrong, yes the bible says be submissive but I don't think it shud b in all cases

Does the bible that said women should be submissive to their husbands exclude or list any and the areas of life?
Re: Why You Shouldn't Approach Extremely Pretty Girls by Genea(f): 5:53pm On Jan 16, 2017
knightsson:

Does the bible that said women should be submissive to their husbands exclude or list any and the areas of life?
no, but civilization has taken over
Re: Why You Shouldn't Approach Extremely Pretty Girls by ebonyeyes88(f): 5:54pm On Jan 16, 2017
Bahddo:
lol congrats. We do not have many men obsessing about how handsome they look though. It's mostly a woman thing. tongue
Maybe the women you've been with..
Re: Why You Shouldn't Approach Extremely Pretty Girls by knightsson: 5:59pm On Jan 16, 2017
Genea:
no, but civilization has taken over
That means civilization superceed Christ, God and his word, and even the bible?
Re: Why You Shouldn't Approach Extremely Pretty Girls by Genea(f): 6:01pm On Jan 16, 2017
knightsson:

That means civilization superceed Christ, God and his word, and even the bible?
well u can't use d old world to judge the new... Everyone is growing, intellect is advancing daily, so we r bound to rephrase certain scriptures to suit the new world
Re: Why You Shouldn't Approach Extremely Pretty Girls by ebonyeyes88(f): 6:01pm On Jan 16, 2017
Emescot:
I think you are cool. But when u're not starting a fight online what do u do?
Everything I travel out of town, shop, enjoy time with my kids, I'm a nurse at a hospice care facility and hope to become a manager soon because I'm on call night and day especially patients who has terminal illness and will soon pass away. It sad because I can't become too attached to the patients and they are the sweetest people. Rarely some are young,most of them are older patients. I don't smoke nor drink I'm at home chilling until I go to work. It can be so stressful sometimes.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Approach Extremely Pretty Girls by Emescot(m): 6:05pm On Jan 16, 2017
ebonyeyes88:
Everything I travel out of town, shop, enjoy time with my kids, I'm a nurse at a hospice care facility and hope to become a manager soon because I'm on call night and day especially patients who has terminal illness and will soon pass away. It sad because I can't become too attached to the patients and they are the sweetest people. Rarely some are young,most of them are older patients. I don't smoke nor drink I'm at home chilling until I go to work. It can be so stressful sometimes.
Wow, you are a superwoman with KIDS, really u are amazing, and the whole nurse thing is sexy cheesy Sexy ebony nurse
Re: Why You Shouldn't Approach Extremely Pretty Girls by ebonyeyes88(f): 6:10pm On Jan 16, 2017
Emescot:
Wow, you are a superwoman with KIDS, really u are amazing, and the whole nurse thing is sexy cheesy Sexy ebony nurse
Thx and a married sexy nurse too! coolthx for d compliment. People on niaraland call me a types of names but they just don't know I work full time and I still have to make sure my boys are ok. Its a sick world out here.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Approach Extremely Pretty Girls by Emescot(m): 6:18pm On Jan 16, 2017
ebonyeyes88:
Thx and a married sexy nurse too! coolthx for d compliment. People on niaraland call me a types of names but they just don't know I work full time and I still have to make sure my boys are ok. Its a sick world out here.
Lol just have fun, thats you on your Dp?
Re: Why You Shouldn't Approach Extremely Pretty Girls by ebonyeyes88(f): 6:21pm On Jan 16, 2017
Emescot:
Lol just have fun, thats you on your Dp?
Yes but for some reason I can't update my photo. I wanted to post a full body pic but I can't now. Oh well..
Re: Why You Shouldn't Approach Extremely Pretty Girls by Emescot(m): 6:48pm On Jan 16, 2017
ebonyeyes88:
Yes but for some reason I can't update my photo. I wanted to post a full body pic but I can't now. Oh well..
You're beautiful, who would believe you have Kids. Oh well take care
Re: Why You Shouldn't Approach Extremely Pretty Girls by Bahddo(m): 7:02pm On Jan 16, 2017
ebonyeyes88:
Maybe the women you've been with..
yes, and many more I haven't been with.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Approach Extremely Pretty Girls by knightsson: 7:02pm On Jan 16, 2017
Genea:
well u can't use d old world to judge the new... Everyone is growing, intellect is advancing daily, so we r bound to rephrase certain scriptures to suit the new world

You re getting things wrong here dear, maybe just to suit you, this I don't know.

Either old or new world, as Christians, we re supposed to be ruled only by one God and read one bible and adhere to whatever is written in this bible.

We re in a new world and civilisation has taken over, according to you. Does it means homosexuality and premarital sex brought forth by civilisation and a new world are both right?
Re: Why You Shouldn't Approach Extremely Pretty Girls by ebonyeyes88(f): 7:04pm On Jan 16, 2017
Emescot:
You're beautiful, who would believe you have Kids. Oh well take care
I have two boys. Hopefully one day when they become adults they take on their dad traits instead of my feisty attitude.. Lol they're wonderful kids you kno
Re: Why You Shouldn't Approach Extremely Pretty Girls by Emescot(m): 7:32pm On Jan 16, 2017
ebonyeyes88:
I have two boys. Hopefully one day when they become adults they take on their dad traits instead of my feisty attitude.. Lol they're wonderful kids you kno
Lol kids are wonderful, since you are a nice and lively person why not ur kids take after you cheesy
Re: Why You Shouldn't Approach Extremely Pretty Girls by Genea(f): 7:54pm On Jan 16, 2017
knightsson:

You re getting things wrong here dear, maybe just to suit you, this I don't know.

Either old or new world, as Christians, we re supposed to be ruled only by one God and read one bible and adhere to whatever is written in this bible.

We re in a new world and civilisation has taken over, according to you. Does it means homosexuality and premarital sex brought forth by civilisation and a new world are both right?
well I guess each and every one of us to our own believe wink
Re: Why You Shouldn't Approach Extremely Pretty Girls by knightsson: 9:06pm On Jan 16, 2017
Genea:
well I guess each and every one of us to our own believe wink

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Approach Extremely Pretty Girls by Nobody: 8:17pm On Feb 10, 2017
[quote author=knightsson post=52865592][/quote] guys beware
Re: Why You Shouldn't Approach Extremely Pretty Girls by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 27, 2017
Save cost and emotions

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wish A Nairalander Happy Val's Day / Why You Should Avoid Women With Big Butty / My Neighbour Has Been Crying Since Thursday, Then I Decided To Help Him(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.