Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,191 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

When Karma Catches Up With Your Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Karma Catches Up With Your Ex (2267 Views)

Abuja Lady Catches Her Gateman On Her Bed With His Unclad Girlfriend (videos) / Lady Congratulates Baby Daddy On His Introduction, Reminds Him Of Law Of Karma / Kenyan Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery With His Employee, A Watchman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Karma Catches Up With Your Ex by koife(m): 6:32pm On Jan 08, 2017
I suffered with this girl, I loved her so much that I denied myself some privileges. We were engaged to get married last yr. Out of no where she broke-up with me. A yr+ now, suddenly I got this from her with strange no. She told me openly she was in love with a certain federal min of water resources worker in Abj. I was so hurt that I relocated from Abj just to start all over. Thing. Is I healed, though still single, I don't have an ounce of love left in me anymore
Ladies build that guy, don't look down on him, you never knew tomorrow
Pls refer to my story!
https://www.nairaland.com/3532949/cry-sos-continues

2 Likes

Re: When Karma Catches Up With Your Ex by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 08, 2017
Touching. I'm seriously crying undecided undecided

Lalasticlala please frontpage
Re: When Karma Catches Up With Your Ex by Lionbite(m): 6:35pm On Jan 08, 2017
koife:
I suffered with this girl, I loved her so much. We were engaged to get married last yr. Out of no where she brokeup with me. Almost two yes now, suddenly I got this from her with strange no.
Ladies build that guy, don't look down on him, you never knew tommorow

Re: When Karma Catches Up With Your Ex by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 08, 2017
Hmmmm OK. She get mind though
Re: When Karma Catches Up With Your Ex by gmacnoms(m): 6:39pm On Jan 08, 2017
Op, with the few chat I saw, I think u need to be wise o. Jst now she has started making some kinda statements *like u care*. She knows u r weak, and wants to exploit u

IGAF, dats y I commented

3 Likes

Re: When Karma Catches Up With Your Ex by seunny4lif(m): 6:39pm On Jan 08, 2017
I always say it that girls don't know what they want
They are just confused set of human being
Love them na wahala and don't love them na problem
Re: When Karma Catches Up With Your Ex by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 08, 2017
embarassed embarassed pleASE I DONT UNDERSTAND sad
Re: When Karma Catches Up With Your Ex by koife(m): 6:41pm On Jan 08, 2017
seunny4lif:
I always say it that girls don't know what they want
They are just confused set of human being
Love them na wahala and don't love them na problem
I even asked her, what do you want from me..she said 'I don't know what to say'
Re: When Karma Catches Up With Your Ex by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 08, 2017
Please guys, get your IDGAF memes out, it's getting way too emotional in here. . .
Re: When Karma Catches Up With Your Ex by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 08, 2017
Okay.
Re: When Karma Catches Up With Your Ex by ObioratheBully: 6:51pm On Jan 08, 2017
Okay.. Good for you
Re: When Karma Catches Up With Your Ex by koife(m): 6:53pm On Jan 08, 2017
gmacnoms:
Op, with the few chat I saw, I think u need to be wise o. Jst now she has started making some kinda statements *like u care*. She knows u r weak, and wants to exploit u

IGAF, dats y I commented
Bro I know, I used to be weak, guess what?God found me... Am stronger now
Re: When Karma Catches Up With Your Ex by seunny4lif(m): 6:54pm On Jan 08, 2017
CorGier:
Please guys, get your IDGAF memes out, it's getting way too emotional in here. . .

Re: When Karma Catches Up With Your Ex by Bnimz(m): 6:54pm On Jan 08, 2017
My humble opinion, this shitt aint real. not the post o.. the apologies. She might be feeling bad now due to some circumstances but that doesnt change the fact that she has the tendency to stray when things go bad or when "brighter" opportunities come around... That tendency will remain within her. Bros, a girl that left once cos she saw a better guy, will leave again or at least stray again under the right circumstances.

No risk am bro. Aint worth it.
Re: When Karma Catches Up With Your Ex by koife(m): 6:56pm On Jan 08, 2017
Bnimz:
My humble opinion, this shitt aint real. not the post o.. the apologies. She might be feeling bad now due to some circumstances but that doesnt change the fact that she has the tendency to stray when things go bad or when "brighter" opportunities come around... That tendency will remain within her. Bros, a girl that left once cos she saw a better guy, will leave again or at least stray again under the right circumstances.

Than man, I am no fool. I am now very wise
Re: When Karma Catches Up With Your Ex by koife(m): 6:56pm On Jan 08, 2017
Bnimz:

Thanx man, I am no fool. I am now very wise
Re: When Karma Catches Up With Your Ex by majorbravo: 7:10pm On Jan 08, 2017
Bnimz:

This right here is the best advice for you OP. These kinda girls aint loyal. She is being apologetic now because she feels Karma has caught up with her. Back in the day, I fell for this BS. Trust me it didn't end well, I learnt the hard way that 2nd chance is for losers. She is doing this cos she was betrayed or disappointed by Mr Ministry Man. Try getting back with her and send a super duper rich friend she doesn't know about to ask her out, and watch her dump you like a pack of cards and fly. Concentrate on being a better you bro, date only courageous women who have demonstrated their ability to intelligently make and follow a plan through in other things, these indecisive mofos would only ruin your life. Peace.

4 Likes

Re: When Karma Catches Up With Your Ex by Chidex2442(m): 7:18pm On Jan 08, 2017
Going back to what you threw up? Hmmmmm. She must have seen a lot.... And I bet you she is now wild
Re: When Karma Catches Up With Your Ex by NevetsIbot(m): 7:21pm On Jan 08, 2017
CorGier:
sure bruh

Re: When Karma Catches Up With Your Ex by koife(m): 7:38pm On Jan 08, 2017
majorbravo:

This right here is the best advice for you OP. These kinda girls aint loyal. She is being apologetic now because she feels Karma has caught up with her. Back in the day, I fell for this BS. Trust me it didn't end well, I learnt the hard way that 2nd chance is for losers. She is doing this cos she was betrayed or disappointed by Mr Ministry Man. Try getting back with her and send a super duper rich friend she doesn't know about to ask her out, and watch her dump you like a pack of cards and fly. Concentrate on being a better you bro, date only courageous women who have demonstrated their ability to intelligently make and follow a plan through in other things, these indecisive mofos would only ruin your life. Peace.
spot on bruv
Re: When Karma Catches Up With Your Ex by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 08, 2017
Op is fine ooo kiss wink
Re: When Karma Catches Up With Your Ex by koife(m): 7:50pm On Jan 08, 2017
Aderola15:
Op is fine ooo kiss wink
hahaha, see wetin u go dey look. Anyways thnx...singleness is a good business
Re: When Karma Catches Up With Your Ex by Kenshinmunac(m): 8:38pm On Jan 08, 2017

Re: When Karma Catches Up With Your Ex by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 09, 2017
koife:

hahaha, see wetin u go dey look. Anyways thnx...singleness is a good business
I know it is right grin wink
Re: When Karma Catches Up With Your Ex by vicstar(m): 4:04pm On Jan 09, 2017
™°
• I don't get ya response though,
But it seems u might end up getting back to her •
Re: When Karma Catches Up With Your Ex by Greenbullet(m): 4:05pm On Jan 09, 2017

1 Like

Re: When Karma Catches Up With Your Ex by koife(m): 12:44pm On Jan 14, 2017
Aderola15:

I know it is right grin wink
Haha, DM if you can

(1) (Reply)

See This Crazy S*x Video Of A Young Couple That Surface Online(pics+video) / Modified / Excluding The USA , What Country Makes The Best Movies And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.