Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,217 members, 7,815,254 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Nigerian Lady's Comment On Her Ex-Boyfriend’s Wedding Photo Is Ridiculous - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady's Comment On Her Ex-Boyfriend’s Wedding Photo Is Ridiculous (42504 Views)

A Lady's Comment On Women's Financial Status Before Marriage / Ghanaian Lady Plans To Destroy Her Ex Boyfriend's Wedding Cake / Nigerian Lady's Comment On A Dead Man's Photo. Regrets Not Having Sex With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady's Comment On Her Ex-Boyfriend’s Wedding Photo Is Ridiculous by Cholls(m): 7:09am On Jan 09, 2017
Ten12:
She said u finally found a wife idiot den cries uncontrollably

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady's Comment On Her Ex-Boyfriend’s Wedding Photo Is Ridiculous by Innunique: 7:32am On Jan 09, 2017
mopping stick hair do

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady's Comment On Her Ex-Boyfriend’s Wedding Photo Is Ridiculous by Elmojiid(m): 7:38am On Jan 09, 2017
that is how is going to pain my ex....fvck my ex coz i dnt mis u.
Re: Nigerian Lady's Comment On Her Ex-Boyfriend’s Wedding Photo Is Ridiculous by Nbote(m): 7:45am On Jan 09, 2017
Elmojiid:
that is how is going to pain my ex....fvck my ex coz i dnt mis u.

Na so ppl wey their ex dey pain dey talk, jus like d petty gal... Una ex still dey pain una.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady's Comment On Her Ex-Boyfriend’s Wedding Photo Is Ridiculous by Elmojiid(m): 7:49am On Jan 09, 2017
Nbote:

Na so ppl wey their ex dey pain dey talk, jus like d petty gal... Una ex still dey pain una.
lol.....i reserve my comment
Re: Nigerian Lady's Comment On Her Ex-Boyfriend’s Wedding Photo Is Ridiculous by bettercreature(m): 8:07am On Jan 09, 2017
INTROVERT:
E pain am
She still loves him
Re: Nigerian Lady's Comment On Her Ex-Boyfriend’s Wedding Photo Is Ridiculous by AngelsAndStars(m): 8:08am On Jan 09, 2017
WOW.
for once males and females are united in a thread.
this is magical haha

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady's Comment On Her Ex-Boyfriend’s Wedding Photo Is Ridiculous by Orikinla1: 8:09am On Jan 09, 2017
mroop:
An Instagram user (@alexandraa_whyte) is one petty Ex-Girlfriend! Lol. She apparently, stumbled on a wedding picture of her ex.. and she left a remarkable yet petty comment on the picture.
See Below:

Source ::: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/01/so-you-finally-found-wife-idiot.html?m=0

Re: Nigerian Lady's Comment On Her Ex-Boyfriend’s Wedding Photo Is Ridiculous by Kunlexxxx(m): 8:09am On Jan 09, 2017
Ten12:
She said u finally found a wife idiot den cries uncontrollably
You are a legend!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady's Comment On Her Ex-Boyfriend’s Wedding Photo Is Ridiculous by radicalove(f): 8:10am On Jan 09, 2017
talktonase:
She is single, unhappy,frustrated and the clock is ticking...they roam the streets daily.

Is it marriage that makes people happy? Or have you not seen many unhappy couples?
Re: Nigerian Lady's Comment On Her Ex-Boyfriend’s Wedding Photo Is Ridiculous by Nobody: 8:11am On Jan 09, 2017
She needs to get a grip of herself, I know sometimes things men do can be very painful, but this life is too short to hold on to offense, it would have been better if she didn't comment
Re: Nigerian Lady's Comment On Her Ex-Boyfriend’s Wedding Photo Is Ridiculous by EmekaBlue(m): 8:13am On Jan 09, 2017
awwh..she probably still likes him..

but d idiot must have done alot and fvck all d juice outta her punny fr her to b this pained
Re: Nigerian Lady's Comment On Her Ex-Boyfriend’s Wedding Photo Is Ridiculous by wizzlyd(m): 8:14am On Jan 09, 2017
E pain am

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady's Comment On Her Ex-Boyfriend’s Wedding Photo Is Ridiculous by Bigii(m): 8:14am On Jan 09, 2017
Omotayor123:
grin grin na the idiot comment spoil am.

o ka la ratongue

U fine sha *UR FRONT* d make me melt kiss
Re: Nigerian Lady's Comment On Her Ex-Boyfriend’s Wedding Photo Is Ridiculous by Andrewabba(m): 8:15am On Jan 09, 2017
grin i de imagine wetin d guy do her
Re: Nigerian Lady's Comment On Her Ex-Boyfriend’s Wedding Photo Is Ridiculous by wizzlyd(m): 8:15am On Jan 09, 2017
OK

Re: Nigerian Lady's Comment On Her Ex-Boyfriend’s Wedding Photo Is Ridiculous by dangotesmummy: 8:15am On Jan 09, 2017
Smh .when will SOME girls grow up undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady's Comment On Her Ex-Boyfriend’s Wedding Photo Is Ridiculous by Nobody: 8:15am On Jan 09, 2017
It depends some men are really wicked

my ex is owing me money he said he doesn't want to be friends I'm fine with that but to pay na wahala

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady's Comment On Her Ex-Boyfriend’s Wedding Photo Is Ridiculous by Exponental(m): 8:15am On Jan 09, 2017
two things I see here. 1. 'finally found a wife' means ...she wasn't worth him. 2. 'idiot' .... wasted his time believing in her

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady's Comment On Her Ex-Boyfriend’s Wedding Photo Is Ridiculous by buchilino(m): 8:16am On Jan 09, 2017
WOMEN, WONDERFUL PPLE
Re: Nigerian Lady's Comment On Her Ex-Boyfriend’s Wedding Photo Is Ridiculous by Mitkelz(m): 8:18am On Jan 09, 2017
Painings her
Re: Nigerian Lady's Comment On Her Ex-Boyfriend’s Wedding Photo Is Ridiculous by isaacmarshal07: 8:19am On Jan 09, 2017
Eayah...what a sad story
Re: Nigerian Lady's Comment On Her Ex-Boyfriend’s Wedding Photo Is Ridiculous by VictorRomanov: 8:19am On Jan 09, 2017
E pain am reach kidney. She think say na pretty face person dey marry.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady's Comment On Her Ex-Boyfriend’s Wedding Photo Is Ridiculous by DONSMITH123(m): 8:20am On Jan 09, 2017
End time comment
Re: Nigerian Lady's Comment On Her Ex-Boyfriend’s Wedding Photo Is Ridiculous by goingape: 8:22am On Jan 09, 2017
mroop:
An Instagram user (@alexandraa_whyte) is one petty Ex-Girlfriend! Lol. She apparently, stumbled on a wedding picture of her ex.. and she left a remarkable yet petty comment on the picture.
See Below:

Source ::: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/01/so-you-finally-found-wife-idiot.html?m=0

see them gorillas! be forming one useless forming while the real women out there are doing what it take to get a guy!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady's Comment On Her Ex-Boyfriend’s Wedding Photo Is Ridiculous by Missmossy(f): 8:23am On Jan 09, 2017
Eyah she sounds hurt, go and marry grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady's Comment On Her Ex-Boyfriend’s Wedding Photo Is Ridiculous by Pacifyre(m): 8:23am On Jan 09, 2017
Maybe the girl was pained because the 'wife' is prettier than her grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady's Comment On Her Ex-Boyfriend’s Wedding Photo Is Ridiculous by AngelsAndStars(m): 8:23am On Jan 09, 2017
2dugged:
She needs to get a grip of herself, I know sometimes things men do can be very painful, but this life is too short to hold on to offense, it would have been better if she didn't comment
you wan start abi. like women no dey do things wey dey pain too? napuala oh
Re: Nigerian Lady's Comment On Her Ex-Boyfriend’s Wedding Photo Is Ridiculous by samsam2019: 8:25am On Jan 09, 2017
E pain am.

O ti dun bake baje grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady's Comment On Her Ex-Boyfriend’s Wedding Photo Is Ridiculous by buffalowings: 8:26am On Jan 09, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
She was thinking the world revolves around her face cheesy

Careless!!

Not knowing the wife's punna na something else grin
Re: Nigerian Lady's Comment On Her Ex-Boyfriend’s Wedding Photo Is Ridiculous by goingape: 8:29am On Jan 09, 2017
eyeview:
Maybe she was hoping he would never find a wife after dumping her.
She's the type that thinks the world is all about them and they are doing a man a favour.
Well, the 'idiot' has gone ahead to get married and soon will start raising his family while she keeps looking for expensive hotels to take more selfies like a spoilt kid
lol!

that's the real ideology of women but little did there think they are foolish
Re: Nigerian Lady's Comment On Her Ex-Boyfriend’s Wedding Photo Is Ridiculous by hordhunharyor(m): 8:30am On Jan 09, 2017
She ddnt look like a wife material...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend !! / What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. / Reno Omokri blasts Slay Queens who calls men 'Dogs'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.