Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,943 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Nigerian Lady's Comment On Her Ex-Boyfriend’s Wedding Photo Is Ridiculous - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady's Comment On Her Ex-Boyfriend’s Wedding Photo Is Ridiculous (42515 Views)

A Lady's Comment On Women's Financial Status Before Marriage / Ghanaian Lady Plans To Destroy Her Ex Boyfriend's Wedding Cake / Nigerian Lady's Comment On A Dead Man's Photo. Regrets Not Having Sex With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady's Comment On Her Ex-Boyfriend’s Wedding Photo Is Ridiculous by Psoul(m): 8:35am On Jan 09, 2017
Take a look at the girl he got married to and look at yourself, there is no way you would have make a good wife for the guy. The lady she is married is far more responsible than u.

So pls give that guy a break and go get a life. He has moved on and u are here mourning and complaining.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady's Comment On Her Ex-Boyfriend’s Wedding Photo Is Ridiculous by toprealman: 8:35am On Jan 09, 2017
talktonase:
She is single, unhappy,frustrated and the clock is ticking...they roam the streets daily.
Yet their type form like say Dangote and Adenuga de beg them for .....***u know every***.....
Re: Nigerian Lady's Comment On Her Ex-Boyfriend’s Wedding Photo Is Ridiculous by tunde1200(m): 8:36am On Jan 09, 2017
e pain am
Re: Nigerian Lady's Comment On Her Ex-Boyfriend’s Wedding Photo Is Ridiculous by flowx(m): 8:36am On Jan 09, 2017
Chai! Nothing sweet pass this. Make you asewo ex bless you marriage..... She said, he finally find a wife and the bible says, he who find wife find good thing. I- even like the word FINALLY that she used. The

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady's Comment On Her Ex-Boyfriend’s Wedding Photo Is Ridiculous by dsocioemmy(m): 8:38am On Jan 09, 2017
hahahahahah..the thing pain wellaa
Re: Nigerian Lady's Comment On Her Ex-Boyfriend’s Wedding Photo Is Ridiculous by shapman: 8:38am On Jan 09, 2017
see painment, so...

Re: Nigerian Lady's Comment On Her Ex-Boyfriend’s Wedding Photo Is Ridiculous by skywalker240(m): 9:01am On Jan 09, 2017
ILuvGummyBearz:
she shouldn't feel bad......He wasn't cute anyway cheesy angry
Who you epp
Re: Nigerian Lady's Comment On Her Ex-Boyfriend’s Wedding Photo Is Ridiculous by skywalker240(m): 9:02am On Jan 09, 2017
Even the way she looks will make it difficult for her to find a husband

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady's Comment On Her Ex-Boyfriend’s Wedding Photo Is Ridiculous by Kekekenny(m): 9:03am On Jan 09, 2017
No be small pain,your heavy make up might be one of the reason. Try too be real next time .We men ds days now wise up.we. Don't give a f.uck with all those artificial things u all applied.. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady's Comment On Her Ex-Boyfriend’s Wedding Photo Is Ridiculous by EmoBoy(m): 9:10am On Jan 09, 2017
She has deleted her profile.
Re: Nigerian Lady's Comment On Her Ex-Boyfriend’s Wedding Photo Is Ridiculous by Nobody: 9:12am On Jan 09, 2017
skywalker240:

Who you epp
hi smiley long time
Re: Nigerian Lady's Comment On Her Ex-Boyfriend’s Wedding Photo Is Ridiculous by fortunechy(m): 9:26am On Jan 09, 2017
reverse is the case here
Re: Nigerian Lady's Comment On Her Ex-Boyfriend’s Wedding Photo Is Ridiculous by skywalker240(m): 9:32am On Jan 09, 2017
ILuvGummyBearz:
hi smiley long time
Yeah,

Miss you too.,
Re: Nigerian Lady's Comment On Her Ex-Boyfriend’s Wedding Photo Is Ridiculous by Jpierre: 9:37am On Jan 09, 2017
She is slaying queen....
Re: Nigerian Lady's Comment On Her Ex-Boyfriend’s Wedding Photo Is Ridiculous by Burgerlomo: 9:40am On Jan 09, 2017
INTROVERT:
E pain am

2 much grin
Re: Nigerian Lady's Comment On Her Ex-Boyfriend’s Wedding Photo Is Ridiculous by Burgerlomo: 9:41am On Jan 09, 2017
killsmith:
She's pained....the thing pepperment am...

grin
Re: Nigerian Lady's Comment On Her Ex-Boyfriend’s Wedding Photo Is Ridiculous by Burgerlomo: 9:42am On Jan 09, 2017
Ten12:
She said u finally found a wife idiot den cries uncontrollably

Yes ooo grin
Re: Nigerian Lady's Comment On Her Ex-Boyfriend’s Wedding Photo Is Ridiculous by Burgerlomo: 9:45am On Jan 09, 2017
Jealousy
Re: Nigerian Lady's Comment On Her Ex-Boyfriend’s Wedding Photo Is Ridiculous by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 09, 2017
skywalker240:

Yeah,

Miss you too.,
awwww
But I didn't say I missed u tongue

Were u been doh?
Re: Nigerian Lady's Comment On Her Ex-Boyfriend’s Wedding Photo Is Ridiculous by thonyrule(m): 9:50am On Jan 09, 2017
Yes he found a wife and you're yet to find a husband
Re: Nigerian Lady's Comment On Her Ex-Boyfriend’s Wedding Photo Is Ridiculous by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:55am On Jan 09, 2017
GODBLESS LUDACRIS FOR THE GREAT PUNCHLINE...I WANT A FREAK IN BED BUH A WIFE AT HOME..BITCH WE AV SEEN WHY E LEFT UR DOOMED ASS..HE IS MARRIED NOW AND U ARE STILL ONLINE TAKING POLIO SELFIES LOOKING 4 DICKKKSSS...U ARE SERIOUSLY MAD AND AV NO ONE TO TELL U..SOMBORI ATTACH THAT MEME PLS...
mroop:
An Instagram user (@alexandraa_whyte) is one petty Ex-Girlfriend! Lol. She apparently, stumbled on a wedding picture of her ex.. and she left a remarkable yet petty comment on the picture.
See Below:

Source ::: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/01/so-you-finally-found-wife-idiot.html?m=0

Re: Nigerian Lady's Comment On Her Ex-Boyfriend’s Wedding Photo Is Ridiculous by skywalker240(m): 9:56am On Jan 09, 2017
ILuvGummyBearz:
awwww
But I didn't say I missed u tongue

Were u been doh?
EVERYWHERE, LIKE THE AIR YOU BREATH

From the buttom of ur heart,

I know you do cool
Re: Nigerian Lady's Comment On Her Ex-Boyfriend’s Wedding Photo Is Ridiculous by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:03am On Jan 09, 2017
she is pained

Re: Nigerian Lady's Comment On Her Ex-Boyfriend’s Wedding Photo Is Ridiculous by Nobody: 10:03am On Jan 09, 2017
skywalker240:

EVERYWHERE, LIKE THE AIR YOU BREATH

From the buttom of ur heart,

I know you do cool
grin
Re: Nigerian Lady's Comment On Her Ex-Boyfriend’s Wedding Photo Is Ridiculous by scachy(m): 10:13am On Jan 09, 2017
Sour looser who thinks beauty can solve any problem
Re: Nigerian Lady's Comment On Her Ex-Boyfriend’s Wedding Photo Is Ridiculous by M2dX(m): 10:18am On Jan 09, 2017
so?

Re: Nigerian Lady's Comment On Her Ex-Boyfriend’s Wedding Photo Is Ridiculous by slydog(m): 10:21am On Jan 09, 2017
ilobasama:
He has moved on and gotten himself a wife while she is still keep tabs and tracking him about.

Why do ladies find it difficult to let their EX go. Why??

That is eh. My ex who is already married called me from the US immediately I liked a pic of her daughter which she posted on fb and was telling me it's my fault, I would have been the father of her baby, we would have been abroad now, she would have made me happy, she still have the text of how we broke up, am not married but Hana, move on girl, you should be happy
Re: Nigerian Lady's Comment On Her Ex-Boyfriend’s Wedding Photo Is Ridiculous by Nobody: 10:31am On Jan 09, 2017
obviously she was a LovePeddler ,,d dude needs a wife ...two different things.
Re: Nigerian Lady's Comment On Her Ex-Boyfriend’s Wedding Photo Is Ridiculous by wizsolzy(m): 10:37am On Jan 09, 2017
e can pain................................................ those that give a fvcck make una come see the idiot of d yr...
Re: Nigerian Lady's Comment On Her Ex-Boyfriend’s Wedding Photo Is Ridiculous by crownbryan(m): 10:46am On Jan 09, 2017
Vacancy: Academic Administrator at the American University of Nigeria
http://www.allaboutschoolsng.com/blog/item/229-vacancy

Vacancy: Administrator at King's International College,Ibadan
http://www.allaboutschoolsng.com/blog/item/228-vacancy
Re: Nigerian Lady's Comment On Her Ex-Boyfriend’s Wedding Photo Is Ridiculous by jackobi(m): 10:51am On Jan 09, 2017
Aunty Sorry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

“I Am A Lesbian And A Cocaine Addict” - Confession Of A Ghanaian Lady (video) / I Am Dating A Medical Doctor Who Can’t Afford 1 Square Meal. / 10 Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.