Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Nigerian Lady's Comment On Her Ex-Boyfriend’s Wedding Photo Is Ridiculous - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady's Comment On Her Ex-Boyfriend’s Wedding Photo Is Ridiculous (42512 Views)

A Lady's Comment On Women's Financial Status Before Marriage / Ghanaian Lady Plans To Destroy Her Ex Boyfriend's Wedding Cake / Nigerian Lady's Comment On A Dead Man's Photo. Regrets Not Having Sex With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady's Comment On Her Ex-Boyfriend’s Wedding Photo Is Ridiculous by DAramis: 11:03am On Jan 09, 2017
Pained lady
Re: Nigerian Lady's Comment On Her Ex-Boyfriend’s Wedding Photo Is Ridiculous by ngolokante(m): 11:07am On Jan 09, 2017
So as she finally found a husband?
Re: Nigerian Lady's Comment On Her Ex-Boyfriend’s Wedding Photo Is Ridiculous by teebillz: 11:10am On Jan 09, 2017
Twaci:
For her mind now...

Those your eyes are making me go gaga.
Re: Nigerian Lady's Comment On Her Ex-Boyfriend’s Wedding Photo Is Ridiculous by Youngpo413: 11:28am On Jan 09, 2017
talktonase:
She is single, unhappy,frustrated and the clock is ticking...they roam the streets daily.
lol
Re: Nigerian Lady's Comment On Her Ex-Boyfriend’s Wedding Photo Is Ridiculous by Youngpo413: 11:29am On Jan 09, 2017
eyeview:
Maybe she was hoping he would never find a wife after dumping her.
She's the type that thinks the world is all about them and they are doing a man a favour.
Well, the 'idiot' has gone ahead to get married and soon will start raising his family while she keeps looking for expensive hotels to take more selfies like a spoilt kid
TOUCHE!
Re: Nigerian Lady's Comment On Her Ex-Boyfriend’s Wedding Photo Is Ridiculous by Hbaba: 11:32am On Jan 09, 2017
Olosho vex easily
Re: Nigerian Lady's Comment On Her Ex-Boyfriend’s Wedding Photo Is Ridiculous by OCHOdee(f): 11:32am On Jan 09, 2017
eyeview:
She's the type that thinks the world is all about them and they are doing a man a favour.
Well, the 'idiot' has gone ahead to get married and soon will start raising his family while she keeps looking for expensive hotels to take more selfies like a spoilt kid

The "idiot" will still post the pix of his pregnant wife and eventually, his new born baby on IG and this girl would still see it cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady's Comment On Her Ex-Boyfriend’s Wedding Photo Is Ridiculous by chimalisco19(m): 12:51pm On Jan 09, 2017
Why did she add that "LOL"? I guess nah bitterness dey worry her belle.
Re: Nigerian Lady's Comment On Her Ex-Boyfriend’s Wedding Photo Is Ridiculous by mezebel(f): 12:52pm On Jan 09, 2017
eyeview:
it seems u are the man that got married
Re: Nigerian Lady's Comment On Her Ex-Boyfriend’s Wedding Photo Is Ridiculous by SpicyMimi(f): 1:31pm On Jan 09, 2017
I'm not sure she is pained, the guy should be checked well...he probably got issues.
Re: Nigerian Lady's Comment On Her Ex-Boyfriend’s Wedding Photo Is Ridiculous by zedman1(m): 1:41pm On Jan 09, 2017
FreeSpirited:
Most girls go wild after a breakup with a guy they truly love....why?....This gal looks wild from her looks....and it's obvious she still loves this guy
You noticed that trait too?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady's Comment On Her Ex-Boyfriend’s Wedding Photo Is Ridiculous by Oba1ni(m): 2:01pm On Jan 09, 2017
B_baby, tell her o........

Re: Nigerian Lady's Comment On Her Ex-Boyfriend’s Wedding Photo Is Ridiculous by majorbravo: 2:23pm On Jan 09, 2017
Why is everyone judging the lady? He might be one of those playboys that trick girls into bed in the name of 'I will marry you'. She looks deeply hurt from her post don't focus on all that makeup in the picture.
Re: Nigerian Lady's Comment On Her Ex-Boyfriend’s Wedding Photo Is Ridiculous by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 09, 2017
slydog:

That is eh. My ex who is already married called me from the US immediately I liked a pic of her daughter which she posted on fb and was telling me it's my fault, I would have been the father of her baby, we would have been abroad now, she would have made me happy, she still have the text of how we broke up, am not married but Hana, move on girl, you should be happy
she has a daughter, a man to. Call her husband so why on earth is she calling you yet alone to tell you those things. As in ladies eh, you can never ever understand them finish. Lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady's Comment On Her Ex-Boyfriend’s Wedding Photo Is Ridiculous by ROUS(m): 3:04pm On Jan 09, 2017
hordhunharyor:
She ddnt look like a wife material...
Abi oo who go marry her, if your d**k big pass Coca-Cola bottle, una no fit satisfy her

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady's Comment On Her Ex-Boyfriend’s Wedding Photo Is Ridiculous by Ourboss: 3:19pm On Jan 09, 2017
Sorry but she looks like a masquerade.
Re: Nigerian Lady's Comment On Her Ex-Boyfriend’s Wedding Photo Is Ridiculous by slydog(m): 3:20pm On Jan 09, 2017
ilobasama:
she has a daughter, a man to. Call her husband so why on earth is she calling you yet alone to tell you those things. As in ladies eh, you can never ever understand them finish. Lol

I tire bro, told her exactly like you said that she has a better man now, babe say no man is better
Re: Nigerian Lady's Comment On Her Ex-Boyfriend’s Wedding Photo Is Ridiculous by gudheaven(m): 3:59pm On Jan 09, 2017
INTROVERT:
E pain am

Re: Nigerian Lady's Comment On Her Ex-Boyfriend’s Wedding Photo Is Ridiculous by Ebukson29: 4:21pm On Jan 09, 2017
It is well
Re: Nigerian Lady's Comment On Her Ex-Boyfriend’s Wedding Photo Is Ridiculous by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 09, 2017
slydog:

I tire bro, told her exactly like you said that she has a better man now, babe say no man is better
lol... Bros abeg free am make you free am joooor. She wan koba u

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady's Comment On Her Ex-Boyfriend’s Wedding Photo Is Ridiculous by Escabado: 6:24pm On Jan 09, 2017
By mare looking at her pics, she doesn't look responsible, she doesn't look like someone that has job.she looks like olosho who sleep with men and collect money to fix new hair and buy expensive make up while her clock is ticking oooh. Hahahahah

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady's Comment On Her Ex-Boyfriend’s Wedding Photo Is Ridiculous by PatriotTemidayo: 7:04pm On Jan 09, 2017
He finally finds a wife but you're still single...........Poo head. tongue
Re: Nigerian Lady's Comment On Her Ex-Boyfriend’s Wedding Photo Is Ridiculous by giftonline: 9:50am On Jan 10, 2017
Escabado:
By mare looking at her pics, she doesn't look responsible, she doesn't look like someone that has job.she looks like olosho who sleep with men and collect money to fix new hair and buy expensive make up while her clock is ticking oooh. Hahahahah
It sounds like a masquerade. see the clock http://amzn.to/2i8DKSw

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seven Unfair Situations Guys Get Ladies Into. / “I Am A Lesbian And A Cocaine Addict” - Confession Of A Ghanaian Lady (video) / I Am Dating A Medical Doctor Who Can’t Afford 1 Square Meal.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.