Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,875 members, 7,824,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria (183427 Views)

Construction Of A Low Cost Three Bedroom bungalow In Suleja / Building A 2 Bedroom Flat / Cost Of Building A Four Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria by adexpoil: 1:43pm On Feb 09, 2011
kkonsults:

@adexpoil I check your inbox

@ kkonsults. l just get your message now on the forum,but l'v not received any email in my box yet.Pls kindly send it again

adexpoil@yahoo.com

Regards.

Prince
Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria by Benuromi: 4:05pm On Feb 09, 2011
Hello liquid7, i saw some of your topic which is really interesting. am about to start my building at uromi and i will like to speak with you to seek some advise. pls my email address is goodtobegood2003@yahoo.co.uk. i guess you lived in UK just as me. thanks
Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria by adexpoil: 10:15pm On Feb 09, 2011
Anybody in the house pls l need rough idea that will complete the 4 bedroom house at ibadan

Regards

Prince
Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria by rolandx123: 7:09pm On Feb 20, 2011
pls,i want to start a four bed room bungalow building in my home town ngwa at aba-abia state,like how much can i budget from the foundation to the roofing,i have a land already.pls i need your advice and if possible,the breakdown.thanks.i just need just a normal bungalow with normal standard.
Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria by Jobengs: 5:49pm On Feb 23, 2011
I have a plot of land 64 feet by 90 feet. I want to build the attached story with the ex cel drawings attached.

1) Can someone help me to draw the attached building plan into scale or
2) any suggestion regarding an alternative plan

Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria by adexpoil: 2:19am On Feb 24, 2011
@kkonsults thanks for your time,l'v got the drawing but right now l'm on holiday so l will get back to you as l return.

Regards.

Adexpoil
Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria by Jobengs: 1:58pm On Feb 28, 2011
Thanks . I will be waiting for your drawings
Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria by AmAlone: 9:29pm On Mar 16, 2011
A Great Thread,
Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria by 2dmax(m): 8:17am On Mar 17, 2011
Do get your best quotes for electrical wires and cables from maxndianaefo@yahoo.com.
Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria by twinskenny(m): 1:38pm On Apr 06, 2011
great thread,

can you guyz school me the different btw a 4 bedroom flat and 4 bedroom bungalo??
Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria by Gnexplore: 11:41pm On May 01, 2011
Any good gentle man / lady?

Can you help me with need infor below

In building, FromĀ  LINTEL TO DECKING is usually two coaches of block, what is the estimated number of block for a three bedroom flat, for this two coaches(levels)?

See attached ( in yellow), it will help to understand what I mean.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria by Jomodupri(m): 4:07pm On May 03, 2011
Subscribed
Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria by kse2011: 4:31pm On May 28, 2011
Kem4 how much will that building you demonstrated here cost me?I have land in benin city edo state.Kindly give me details.
Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria by Dereformer(m): 12:03pm On Jun 04, 2011
ANOTHER WONDERFUL THREAD.

BUT IT APPEARS THE HOUSES AND ESTIMATES SHOWN HERE ARE RATHER ON THE HIGH SIDE. ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT TASTE DIFFERS.

AN AVERAGE NIGERIAN WHO EARNS SAY N80,000 PER MONTH AND WHO IS DESIROUS OF OWNING A HOUSE EVEN IF NOT FOR COMMERCIAL PURPOSES WILL FIND THE AMOUNTS MENTIONED HERE VERY DISCOURAGING.

WHAT WILL BE VERY USEFUL IS THE FOLLOWING ESTIMATES:

1) AVERAGE NO OF BLOCKS NEEDED FOR A 4 BEDROOM AND A PARLOR BUNGALOW(FROM FOUNDATION TO LINTEL LEVEL)

2) AVERAGE NO OF BAGS OF CEMENT REQUIRED TO PUT THE BLOCKS ONE ON TOP OF ANOTHER ( FROM FOUNDATION TO LINTEL LEVEL)

3) HOW MANY TIPPERS OF SAND NEEDED TO MIX THE CEMENT IN (2) ABOVE

4) HOW MANY TIPPERS OF STONE NEEDED FOR THE FOUNDATION AND THE LINTEL.

USEFUL INFO NEEDED
Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria by AdesinaFem: 7:05pm On Jul 27, 2011
i wish to know how many units of two bedroom flats can go on 100* 50ft landed property
Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria by Ogbefi007: 9:53am On Sep 10, 2011
@skynylaw, please i would like to know how much you spent to get the 3 Bedroom bungalow to this level, i am about starting one in benin Edo state capital. I believe by now you would have completed could you also send the lastest pictures.
Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria by Olu69: 1:31pm On Sep 10, 2011
Hi guys,

We can help you build a 3 bedroom bungalow (excluding cost of land) for about N2.7m with standard finishing using the Ecobeam Building System. Kindly visit our website www.ecobuildnigeria.com for more details Give us a call today. Our contact details are listed below.

Best Regards,

Tel: 018766261, 017363757
email: nigeria@ecobuildnigeria.com
Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria by Ogbefi007: 1:46pm On Sep 10, 2011
@Olu69,
I will speak for myself and maybe others might bear me witness, many of our concerned are being treated on this thread, i think if you give us some titbits on how your solution works, many will learn and even key-in to your Ecobeam Building System.
You have to pardon me for been a little old-schooled, i enjoy it more when we discuss and other senior colleagues ask some vital questions that beginners like me might not even think of asking. It helps, what do u think Olu? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria by benalways(m): 10:06am On Sep 27, 2011
g
Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria by atasteve: 1:20pm On Sep 27, 2011
Am Alone:

A Great Thread,

How far my broda, ginger us with updates from your end. I dey miss your fantastic updates smiley
Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria by Oletunow(m): 1:19am On Oct 11, 2011
good forum, some nice ideas and info here,
Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:58am On Oct 27, 2011
A PREFAB BACKYARD CABIN TO THE RESCUE:

DO YOU HAVE THAT LAND ALREADY? THIS WILL SERVE AS YOUR BQ FOR A START BEFORE THE MAIN BUILDING GETS ERRECTED.
SAVE YOURSELF FROM YOUR LANDLORD. GET STARTED NOW.

A PLUS APPROACH LTD

Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria by harqinhola(m): 9:41pm On Nov 25, 2011
At LKA 'n' G PAINTING SERVICES:
We are dedicated to offering the best to our clients
* We make the most beautiful painting ever, at affordable cost.
* We have employed over 65 professional painters to give your house that perfect look you want.
* We render professional advice as to the type of paint that fits a particular house (whether
President paint,Eagle paint, Cap Dellux,Berger paint, Fine Coat paint etc) the best colors
to use(whether to use a dull color or a flashy one) and every other information you require.
* We use the best modern tools to give your house that distinctive touch of beauty and
glamour.
* We supervise every project we do to make sure we give the best to every client.
* We treat our clients like queens and kings .
* We know you do not require less and we don't intend giving less either.let us take that stress and
glory of making your dream house a home.Trust us.

Therefore, we say, please do us the privilege of honoring you. we would be glad to receive response from you.

To contact us, call Mr. Akinola on 08189661064 or send a message to llkang@yahoo.com, lkang20@gmail.com . You can also visit our website on llkagroup.gnbo.com.ng.

Thank you.
Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria by justiceseg: 1:30pm On Dec 19, 2011
good topic, I 'll add a reply soon still finishing My research smiley
Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria by tlops(m): 9:00pm On Feb 23, 2012

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cost Of Building A 4/5 Bedroom Duplex From Fuondation Level / How Many Blocks And Bags Of Cement Will Completed 3 Bedroom Flat Foundation. / Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.