Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

The Fraud: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Pics Included. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Fraud: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Pics Included. (14582 Views)

How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included / Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) / The Fraud 2.0: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Account Statement Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fraud: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Pics Included. by SmellingAnus(m): 3:10pm On Jan 09, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Whatever...Not ur damn biznez...

Now, go back where u belong...

the young man was about to kill the man and he asked him, do you remember what you did to my father over 20 years ago? The man replied... I don't even know you not to talk of your father... (Apparently the man had forgotten how he humiliated his father in front of his mother and the young man...) The young man happily killed the man for his sins of over 20 years...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fraud: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Pics Included. by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 09, 2017
SmellingAnus:
the young man was about to kill the man and he asked him, do you remember what you did to my father over 20 years ago? The man replied... I don't even know you not to talk of your father... (Apparently the man had forgotten how he humiliated his father in front of his mother and the young man...) The young man happily killed the man for his sins of over 20 years...

Noted boo kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fraud: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Pics Included. by sinaj(f): 4:21pm On Jan 09, 2017
misspicy:
kfb so I can send a direct mail
sorry i dont understand
Re: The Fraud: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Pics Included. by Goroz: 4:23pm On Jan 09, 2017
ILuvGummyBearz:
hahaha cheesy he is.He's made a counter thread 2 this 1 and is milking the situation

Op's given him more of what he loves cheesy attention.
I said it grin
Re: The Fraud: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Pics Included. by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 09, 2017
Thank you, much obliged.
ObioratheBully:
grin

Well, thank you for this thread..

Some folks really wasted their "congratulations" on his other thread.. The world needs more people like you.m

1 Like

Re: The Fraud: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Pics Included. by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 09, 2017
There is a new thread to counter his fake account statement https://www.nairaland.com/3563650/fraud-2.0-judefcc-mr-n18

u21day:
Hello Nairalanders,

At 3:50 pm Yesterday. A nairalander with username judefcc uploaded a screenshot of his account balance from his Access Bank. He went on to ask for opinions of nairalanders whether he could marry with such funds in his account. The pic he uploaded is attached below.

When i stumbled upon the thread i knew i had seen that same amount somewhere before, i thought i let it slide cause i knew for certain that he was a liar. Then i thought, he may just be try to deceive an innocent lady out there who is hapless due to the economic recession.

He also, should he succeed would give a lot of gentlemen bad names.

So i went searching, and found the pic he edited and claimed to be 18 million naira rich. see second pic

here is the original thread he created https://www.nairaland.com/3561695/financially-ready-marriage-picture-added

here is my post on the thread busting him https://www.nairaland.com/3561695/financially-ready-marriage-picture-added/4#52651428

and here is the link to the play store so you can verify the pic yourself https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.accessbank.accessbankapp

I urge you ladies as i echo ask4info post about fake folks online, and not just on nairaland pls be careful. its very easy to portray a false life on the internet cause nobody verifies much of it.
https://www.nairaland.com/3561695/financially-ready-marriage-picture-added/4#52651921

Its 2017, and its way to early for posers.

Have a nice day and a brilliant week ahead.

Re: The Fraud: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Pics Included. by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 09, 2017
judefcc mi nigga grin grin grin

Re: The Fraud: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Pics Included. by misspicy(f): 6:26pm On Jan 09, 2017
sinaj:
sorry i dont understand
kindly follow me back so I can send a direct mail
Re: The Fraud: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Pics Included. by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 09, 2017
Many times i often feel like this, too mentally tired to bother calling out blatant pathological liars. Not today my friend, he had it coming i guess.

Timelezz:
Sad reality. But the gullible ones are taking it as their kingdom come.

I was too mentally lazy last night to search his claim out and someone already did.

The dude has a mattress on Romance section floor but he still hasn't appeared. Probably watching from the secured distance of a guest.
Re: The Fraud: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Pics Included. by Timelezz: 7:39pm On Jan 09, 2017
u21day:
Many times i often feel like this, too mentally tired to bother calling out blatant pathological liars. Not today my friend, he had it coming i guess.

He had it coming a long time, bro.

Every good Romancelander ought to swoon with joy and elation for his murder by your hands.

I was having a normal discussion with a Nairalander when he popped up from no where to tell me he owns an iPhone 7plus.

And he lodges in the most expensive hotel and bought his girlfriend a laptop of 130k and has a car.

The dude is a scammer and a hopeless fraudster!

His luck-bubble got burst. All he does here is troll and try to compensate for his lack of intelligence by posting either plagiarised articles or inciting threads.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fraud: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Pics Included. by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 09, 2017
I rarely visit the romance section. I came across his thread under the trending section and clicked it, saw it, closed the the tab, then opened again... one thought led to another and bam i just investigated.

Never knew i would actually meet someone suffering from trumpism on nairaland. Always moving the goal post once everyone sees his ruse.

Timelezz:
He had it coming a long time, bro.

Every good Romancelander ought to swoon with joy and elation for his murder by your hands.

I was having a normal discussion with a Nairalander when he popped up from no where to tell me he owns an iPhone 7plus.

And he lodges in the most expensive hotel and bought his girlfriend a laptop of 130k and has a car.

The dude is a scammer and a hopeless fraudster!

His luck-bubble got burst. All he does here is troll and try to compensate for his lack of intelligence by posting either plagiarised articles or inciting threads.

1 Like

Re: The Fraud: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Pics Included. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 09, 2017
refiner:

I can do anything for you,, try me kiss
Re: The Fraud: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Pics Included. by Timelezz: 8:26pm On Jan 09, 2017
u21day:
I rarely visit the romance section. I came across his thread under the trending section and clicked it, saw it, closed the the tab, then opened again... one thought led to another and bam i just investigated.

Never knew i would actually meet someone suffering from trumpism on nairaland. Always moving the goal post once everyone sees his ruse.

You're the eclipse to his sun. The whirlwind to his fire and the tempest in his smooth sailing.

Most folks here are conformists who would rather ignore than speak the truth.

When I saw you thread this morning, I knew without leafing through the thread you aren't a regular.

It was a spectacular job and believe me, you have saved alot of would-be victims from the claws of that sociopathic recluse.

He was already getting PM's and replies for help from even men here.

I wonder why the mods haven't given the scammer a life ban!
Re: The Fraud: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Pics Included. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 09, 2017
But his ego won't let him, that's one problem with most men undecided
u21day:
Its worse right now, he is going through the thread he created not knowing how to respond. My advice to him is to simply own up and apologise fullstop.

Re: The Fraud: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Pics Included. by refiner(f): 9:16pm On Jan 09, 2017
desquad:

I can do anything for you,, try me kiss

I'm not understanding undecided
Re: The Fraud: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Pics Included. by dacblogger: 9:53pm On Jan 09, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
run run run wink
sad
Re: The Fraud: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Pics Included. by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 09, 2017
Re: The Fraud: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Pics Included. by dacblogger: 10:07pm On Jan 09, 2017
Re: The Fraud: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Pics Included. by adaksbullet: 10:11pm On Jan 09, 2017
sinaj:
That guy is so childish. Its obvious he is still feeding frm his mum.
jus seen whot these suraj gilr his talked undecided

His mom his can not gived his son food again? undecided
Re: The Fraud: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Pics Included. by Defaramade(m): 10:17pm On Jan 09, 2017
adaksbullet:
jus seen whot these suraj gilr his talked undecided

His mom his can not gived his son food again? undecided
Bus alaskaballet, hawa you bus?. Dribble tuaile is for you cheesy
Re: The Fraud: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Pics Included. by Milichoco(f): 10:17pm On Jan 09, 2017
The guy was dreaming big. He wants to be known in romance- section! And he wants the thread to make frontpage .. cheesy So that we go know say the big boss has arrived .. Lolzz ..
Re: The Fraud: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Pics Included. by brightalo17: 10:17pm On Jan 09, 2017
I know some of this cheap girls here must've sent many PM or even their naked pics to judeefcc the Baba millionaire with that fake million....thread about that will soon hit here watch out.

1 Like

Re: The Fraud: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Pics Included. by Milichoco(f): 10:19pm On Jan 09, 2017
The way he fabricated the lies eh .. Twas mind blowing ..
Re: The Fraud: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Pics Included. by adaksbullet: 10:20pm On Jan 09, 2017
Defaramade:
Bus alaskaballet, hawa you bus?. Dribble tuaile is for you cheesy
while are u spoil mine name na bus farabale? sad
Re: The Fraud: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Pics Included. by Kdiva(f): 10:21pm On Jan 09, 2017
y'all should free him abeg.. is it your lie?
Re: The Fraud: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Pics Included. by Defaramade(m): 10:27pm On Jan 09, 2017
adaksbullet:
while are u spoil mine name na bus farabale? sad
Lol, don't be vex for me bus, it his a sleep ov typokeyboard mistakes grin
Re: The Fraud: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Pics Included. by Milichoco(f): 10:28pm On Jan 09, 2017
Kdiva:
y'all should free him abeg.. is it your lie?
lol .. Shey, no be our lie oh ..
He should be in serious dilemma by now oh

2 Likes

Re: The Fraud: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Pics Included. by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 09, 2017
dacblogger:

hey
lol. Loosen up

Why you still mad at me for?
Re: The Fraud: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Pics Included. by dacblogger: 10:36pm On Jan 09, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
lol. Loosen up
Why you still mad at me for?
undecidedmad ke??, am in a very good mood sef
Re: The Fraud: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Pics Included. by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 09, 2017
u21day:
Its worse right now, he is going through the thread he created not knowing how to respond. My advice to him is to simply own up and apologise fullstop.

actually, there's nothing to apologise about. Cuz he owes nobody any apology

But he should quit Playing smart by trying to make up some Bullshyt that will never work. He'll only keep embarrassing himself. Cuz keeping up with lies isn't an easy task. You have to consistently lie to cover previous lie. Lol

He should just accept the fact he goofed
Re: The Fraud: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Pics Included. by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 09, 2017
dacblogger:

undecidedmad ke??, am in a very good mood sef
you see. I brought the good mood huh?

Sorry if I was rude last night
Re: The Fraud: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Pics Included. by dacblogger: 10:39pm On Jan 09, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
you see. I brought the good mood huh?

Sorry if I was rude last night
no wahala...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Nobody Tells You About Sex / I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl / Why Do Most Girls Lie That They Don't Like Sex (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.